• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

"Can you please try not to be so here, of all places?" Eclipse murmurs. Her voice doesn't carry, instead seeming to twist through the fog until it reaches Devil. Mortem, Coda, Mortem est bonum. "Non est bonum pro vobis," Coda thinks back, twisting up her back and settling around her shoulders in a serpentine fashion. Somnus est bonum? "Non sempiternum." Ego ut taedium, Coda...

I'm glad she doesn't know what I'm thinking, Eclipse thought sadly. "Mortem et somnus, Eclipse, filiā nocte." Coda, numquid interficere me tu? "No, for the last time. Not yet, at least. You don't have to." But I want to.... Eclipse's expression changed, the previously taught features slackening in a brief moment of weakness. Ego vellemus mori. Ego vellemus somni. "Stop it," Coda growls. "Why is this so sudden?" Obscurum et nox, Coda, umbra et nox. Stellae et lunae et nox.

TellurideDevil said:
(Please stop speaking German Jackie.)
A) HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK THAT LATIN IS GERMAN

B) That is Latin

C) It says clearly in my character's description that she uses Latin

D) THAT WAS FREAKING LATIN OH MY GOD

((LATIN AND GERMAN SHALL BE AVENGED YOU LITTLE PERSON WHO IS WRONG DO YOU WANT ME TO CURSE AT YOU IN LATIN OR GERMAN BECAUSE BELIEVE ME I CAN DO EITHER!!!))

((STOP BEING CALM AND START BEING AWESOME!!!))

As if he were traveling with the group Grimm himself steps out from behind the participants and waves at the girl with the blindfold. As if he expects her to sense him waving. "Oh! My dear older sister. It seems you have met my best friends! I would like you all to get to know each other. Eclipse, Ace, Devil, Antonio, Telieos. I'd like you all to meet the deity if Fear and Nightmares. My older sister, and my dearest demon sitting next to her." Grimm notices Chai's state. "Oh dear. Your astral form has been harmed. What shall we do?" Grimm approaches her but trips. "Oops... I've tripped." He says as he touches her leg and an astral leg brace starts to form around it and fade away. Instead of hitting the floor Grimm sinks through it. Only to rise in between the two groups. "Is this a party? Why wasn't I invited? Oh! I should get the balloons!"

( @CelticSol @Chelsea Griffin @Shadow @TellurideDevil @Cadin shadow lord )

Light said:
As if he were traveling with the group Grimm himself steps out from behind the participants and waves at the girl with the blindfold. As if he expects her to sense him waving. "Oh! My dear older sister. It seems you have met my best friends! I would like you all to get to know each other. Eclipse, Ace, Devil, Antonio, Telieos. I'd like you all to meet the deity if Fear and Nightmares. My older sister, and my dearest demon sitting next to her." Grimm notices Chai's state. "Oh dear. Your astral form has been harmed. What shall we do?" Grimm approaches her but trips. "Oops... I've tripped." He says as he touches her leg and an astral leg brace starts to form around it and fade away. Instead of hitting the floor Grimm sinks through it. Only to rise in between the two groups. "Is this a party? Why wasn't I invited? Oh! I should get the balloons!"
"Yay balloons!" Ace shouts, if the deity of death could joke around why couldn't he?

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yay balloons!" Ace shouts, if the deity of death could joke around why couldn't he?

[/QUOTE]
Grimm pulls his hand out of his pocket along with balloons. "Which would you like." He now looks like a clown.

Light said:
Grimm pulls his hand out of his pocket along with balloons. "Which would you like." He now looks like a clown.
"I want a red balloon in the shape of a car!" Ace shouted loudly, ignoring everybody even the deity of fear. All he wanted was his balloon.

"You know ace, that you are basically talking candy from a stranger. Didn't your parents ever tell you that you shouldn't talk to strangers?" Devil looked at him, totally bewildered.

TellurideDevil said:
"You know ace, that you are basically talking candy from a stranger. Didn't your parents ever tell you that you shouldn't talk to strangers?" Devil looked at him, totally bewildered.
"Nope!" Ace yelled back, still waiting for his balloon. "Besides we know him his name is Grimm."

TellurideDevil said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Nope!" Ace yelled back, still waiting for his balloon. "Besides we know him his name is Grimm."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes yes. I am Grimm. Your friend clown that has constructed this death game. How do you do?" The clown takes a bow and turns back into his usual form. The balloon does appear in Ace's hands though.

Light said:
"Yes yes. I am Grimm. Your friend clown that has constructed this death game. How do you do?" The clown takes a bow and turns back into his usual form. The balloon does appear in Ace's hands though.
"Yay balloon!" Ace said holding his balloon, he'd gone back to a paying attention and said "I'm doing fantastic now that I have my balloon, oh and thanks for the balloon."

Light said:
Chai stops shaking ever slightly, but she still shakes like she's in the middle of the Arctic. At the other side of the field, Timor stands as tall as she can, her chin up. Her expression is clearly displeased,"If you're done, I have to handle this." She turns to Simi, pulling off the girl's cloak and revealing that the girl has her arms bound in a straitjacket. She unbinds it quickly, undoing the buckles with the quick fluidity of practice, until Simi's arms are free. She rolls her shoulders with a sigh, then takes off the bandanna. Under her bandanna, Simi has a muzzle that looks modified to keep her jaw locked closed. She unclips it herself, then throws it to the ground, opening and closing her jaw a few times and showing extremely sharp, pointed teeth.

Looking to her brother, she inclines her head to the space beside her, "You might want to move," Timor leans forward and whispers to Simi. "Mutilare aim, non occidere."

(!)

Simi nods, then, with barely a hesitation, she lunges at the group, crossing the gap between her and the group at breakneck speed. She launches herself at Telieos, her fingers digging into their neck like she's going to break it right then, but instead, she opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can, then tries to bite down hard and deep onto their neck.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yay balloon!" Ace said holding his balloon, he'd gone back to a paying attention and said "I'm doing fantastic now that I have my balloon, oh and thanks for the balloon."

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Chai stops shaking ever slightly, but she still shakes like she's in the middle of the Arctic. At the other side of the field, Timor stands as tall as she can, her chin up. Her expression is clearly displeased,"If you're done, I have to handle this." She turns to Simi, pulling off the girl's cloak and revealing that the girl has her arms bound in a straitjacket. She unbinds it quickly, undoing the buckles with the quick fluidity of practice, until Simi's arms are free. She rolls her shoulders with a sigh, then takes off the bandanna. Under her bandanna, Simi has a muzzle that looks modified to keep her jaw locked closed. She unclips it herself, then throws it to the ground, opening and closing her jaw a few times and showing extremely sharp, pointed teeth.
Looking to her brother, she inclines her head to the space beside her, "You might want to move," Timor leans forward and whispers to Simi. "Mutilare aim, non occidere."

(!)

Simi nods, then, with barely a hesitation, she lunges at the group, crossing the gap between her and the group at breakneck speed. She launches herself at Telieos, her fingers digging into their neck like she's going to break it right then, but instead, she opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can, then tries to bite down hard and deep onto their neck.
Grimm chuckles and appears beside Timor. "Why hello! I hope your day is going well my dear sister. I've got you a present!"

( ! ) Telieos morphs into a wall of peanut butter. The first thing that came to her mind.

Eclipse watches this, her mind still not entirely focused. Instant dislike swept across her when Grimm appeared, though she hid it behind a soft smirk. What is going on.... "Loosen up a little. It'll do you good." Okay, I'll make sure to keep that in mind when I die. Really useful advice, there, Coda.

"Well this is happening." Ace said watching Telieos morph into peanut butter. After a tough goodbye Ace let his balloon fly away and drew his sword ready for battle if anyone attacked him, he'd ask Grimm to make him another balloon later.

Antonio ducked behind the others when Grimm appeared. He knew Grimm would still see him, but he felt safer. Weird. He stared silently as Grimm gave Ace a balloon then Simi charged them. His shadow slid in front of him and pushed him backwards. He managed to not trip and got into a 'fighting stance' that wasn't really a fighting stance. "Should we go now?" He asked, grimacing when Telieos morphed into a peanut butter wall.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse watches this, her mind still not entirely focused. Instant dislike swept across her when Grimm appeared, though she hid it behind a soft smirk. What is going on.... "Loosen up a little. It'll do you good." Okay, I'll make sure to keep that in mind when I die. Really useful advice, there, Coda.

[/QUOTE]
TellurideDevil said:
Still clinging to Eclipse, Devil leans forward and whispers in her ear. "So who is Grimm with?"
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well this is happening." Ace said watching Telieos morph into peanut butter. After a tough goodbye Ace let his balloon fly away and drew his sword ready for battle if anyone attacked him, he'd ask Grimm to make him another balloon later.

[/QUOTE]
Shadow said:
Antonio ducked behind the others when Grimm appeared. He knew Grimm would still see him, but he felt safer. Weird. He stared silently as Grimm gave Ace a balloon then Simi charged them. His shadow slid in front of him and pushed him backwards. He managed to not trip and got into a 'fighting stance' that wasn't really a fighting stance. "Should we go now?" He asked, grimacing when Telieos morphed into a peanut butter wall.
"No... if I were you. I'd stop resisting and just let Simi eat you. If you all know what's good for the balloon." Grimm now holds Ace's balloon that he let go of. There are also large cannons pointed directly at them.

Antonio gaped at Grimm. "Do we really care that much about a balloon?" He asked, looking down at his shadow. His shadow shrugged, cocking its head to look at the balloon Grimm was holding.

Shadow said:
Antonio gaped at Grimm. "Do we really care that much about a balloon?" He asked, looking down at his shadow. His shadow shrugged, cocking its head to look at the balloon Grimm was holding.
"You might not care but Ace might. He might care enough to fight you all for it. Or not, it doesn't matter to me, you'll all die regardless." Grimm stands behind Antonio holding a paint bucket. He had painted Antonio's shadow itself in an instant. "For that paint job I require 58 plus tax."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back