• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

TellurideDevil said:
"TELIEOS!!!" Devil shot up after being sent flying from the elephants back. She ran over and looked at Telieos's body in her arms. "Hey now. Wake up. We need you, your the one with the plan. WAKE UP ALREADY!!"
Light said:
Telieos remains unconscious. She seems to be asleep and shows no sign of waking up anytime soon.
The two girls don't react to Telieos' collapse, though the one with her mouth covered straightens in interest, her orange eyes bright with hunger. The blindfolded one hisses under her breath, "Not yet, Simi."

Simi immediately backs down, though she makes a low whining noise. The blindfolded girl turns back to them, her voice like steel. "I will warn you one last time; turn back or we will make you."

CelticSol said:
The two girls don't react to Telieos' collapse, though the one with her mouth covered straightens in interest, her orange eyes bright with hunger. The blindfolded one hisses under her breath, "Not yet, Simi."
Simi immediately backs down, though she makes a low whining noise. The blindfolded girl turns back to them, her voice like steel. "I will warn you one last time; turn back or we will make you."
Telieos stood in a dream or that's at least what she thought it was. She was standing outside of her body, watching the events unfold. "Well they could leave while I stay behind to provoke answers out of them. Which has a high chance of failure and death. Or we could play the accused innocent card and tell the truth. Maybe even the smartest card... Do as they say and leave." Telieos looks over towards Chai and raises an eyebrow. "I know they all can't hear me but I wonder why Chai hasn't spoken at all. I need to find an answer to all of this and find a way to wake up. I bet you know a way how, don't you?" Telieos looks towards the girl with the blindfold. "I feel some strange connection between us. I think you're able to see and hear me. Am I correct?"

Telieos's body starts to shake as her hair starts to turn white at an extremely slow pace.

Light said:
Telieos stood in a dream or that's at least what she thought it was. She was standing outside of her body, watching the events unfold. "Well they could leave while I stay behind to provoke answers out of them. Which has a high chance of failure and death. Or we could play the accused innocent card and tell the truth. Maybe even the smartest card... Do as they say and leave." Telieos looks over towards Chai and raises an eyebrow. "I know they all can't hear me but I wonder why Chai hasn't spoken at all. I need to find an answer to all of this and find a way to wake up. I bet you know a way how, don't you?" Telieos looks towards the girl with the blindfold. "I feel some strange connection between us. I think you're able to see and hear me. Am I correct?"
Telieos's body starts to shake as her hair starts to turn white at an extremely slow pace.
The blindfolded girl looks directly at Telieos, and a soft whisper enters the dream scape, which is sounds like it belongs to an older woman, along with thousands of voices whispering behind her voice. "Chael does know how to bring you from this place, but she has been spiritually wounded. Her astral body has been wounded by the spirits of the Fade. She will be otherwise incapacitated. For your knowledge, you are You are within the Astral Plane, which is also known as the Realm of Dreams. This is my world, and you are an intruder."

She tilts her head, and small, knowing smile curls her lips. "I will love to see the Lady tear you apart. No amount of your plans or tricks will be enough to deceive her. You are not the first to try, but it will be the last thing you do if you follow through with it."

Antonio fell ungraciously to the ground when Telieos turned back in a human. He stood up, and looked down at Telieos, wondering what was wrong. He looked up and saw the strange girls. He just stared at them blankly.

"We can't leave yet we need Telieos to be awake so we can all go through the fade together." Ace said, quickly adding "I don't wanna fight just stating the facts." (Sorry for not being here.)

CelticSol said:
The blindfolded girl looks directly at Telieos, and a soft whisper enters the dream scape, which is sounds like it belongs to an older woman, along with thousands of voices whispering behind her voice. "Chael does know how to bring you from this place, but she has been spiritually wounded. Her astral body has been wounded by the spirits of the Fade. She will be otherwise incapacitated. For your knowledge, you are You are within the Astral Plane, which is also known as the Realm of Dreams. This is my world, and you are an intruder."
She tilts her head, and small, knowing smile curls her lips. "I will love to see the Lady tear you apart. No amount of your plans or tricks will be enough to deceive her. You are not the first to try, but it will be the last thing you do if you follow through with it."
Shadow said:
Antonio fell ungraciously to the ground when Telieos turned back in a human. He stood up, and looked down at Telieos, wondering what was wrong. He looked up and saw the strange girls. He just stared at them blankly.
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"We can't leave yet we need Telieos to be awake so we can all go through the fade together." Ace said, quickly adding "I don't wanna fight just stating the facts." (Sorry for not being here.)

[/QUOTE]
Telieos blinks and steps forward. "Just.... just who are you?" The moment Telieos steps closer several memories flood back into her mind. She wakes up with a start in her body her hair turns completely grey-white for a moment then floods back to black. "Chai! I know your injured but we need to get out of here."

Light said:
Telieos blinks and steps forward. "Just.... just who are you?" The moment Telieos steps closer several memories flood back into her mind. She wakes up with a start in her body her hair turns completely grey-white for a moment then floods back to black. "Chai! I know your injured but we need to get out of here."
"I agree these people are very rude." Ace said ready to leave, not understanding the magnitude of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I agree these people are very rude." Ace said ready to leave, not understanding the magnitude of the situation.

[/QUOTE]
Telieos nods her head and stands beside Ace. "You know... you're quite brave even though it could be interpreted as stupidity "

Light said:
Telieos nods her head and stands beside Ace. "You know... you're quite brave even though it could be interpreted as stupidity "
"Thanks, but you're way than me braver and it's not interpreted as stupidity just look at how you charged back to save Chai." Ace said in return.

"How exactly do we leave, will they not follow us?" Eclipse asks, her teeth clenched a little. You idiot, she thinks personally to herself. It was better when you didn't fucking talk. "Yeah, it kinda was," Coda thinks from her shoulders. He's changed from a cat to something serpentine, and seems oddly at home. That's why I said it in the first place. "You didn't say it, you thought it." If I shut up, will you shut up? "Sure." Great. Then fucking shut up. "That's not very polite, I mean, I am a little more at home here than you." Eclipse sighs.

((Holy wow did I miss a lot, I was camping with my father, sorry!

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"How exactly do we leave, will they not follow us?" Eclipse asks, her teeth clenched a little. You idiot, she thinks personally to herself. It was better when you didn't fucking talk. "Yeah, it kinda was," Coda thinks from her shoulders. He's changed from a cat to something serpentine, and seems oddly at home. That's why I said it in the first place. "You didn't say it, you thought it." If I shut up, will you shut up? "Sure." Great. Then fucking shut up. "That's not very polite, I mean, I am a little more at home here than you." Eclipse sighs.
((Holy wow did I miss a lot, I was camping with my father, sorry!

[/QUOTE]
"We outnumber them so I don't think they'd be the ones chasing us down." Ace replied.

Eclipse looks at him. "Is their power greater than our own?" she asks. There is no trace of sarcasm in her voice; it's a genuine question. "Of course it's not, nox filiā." Eclipse gives Coda a sharp look. What did you just call me? Non est nox filiā. Non est ita. Tu contines potestatum de nox et umbra. Stirpe vestra est nomine filia nocte, debetur et umbra. Ita sit... Eclipse returns her gaze toward Ace.

((Sorry just really wanted to have a conversation in Latin I love that language

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse looks at him. "Is their power greater than our own?" she asks. There is no trace of sarcasm in her voice; it's a genuine question. "Of course it's not, nox filiā." Eclipse gives Coda a sharp look. What did you just call me? Non est nox filiā. Non est ita. Tu contines potestatum de nox et umbra. Stirpe vestra est nomine filia nocte, debetur et umbra. Ita sit... Eclipse returns her gaze toward Ace.
((Sorry just really wanted to have a conversation in Latin I love that language

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, but I really don't care because we can keep getting stronger until we can beat those people." (Totally just copied Goku.)

"And that will take how long exactly?" Eclipse asks. Her hair drifts around her, as if moved by an invisible wind. It's reminiscent of the shadow that is pooling out from her body, liquid in both form and appearance. "I'm worried..." She sighs, and looks at Coda. Mortem est bonum. Ita sit, sed non pro te.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"And that will take how long exactly?" Eclipse asks. Her hair drifts around her, as if moved by an invisible wind. It's reminiscent of the shadow that is pooling out from her body, liquid in both form and appearance. "I'm worried..." She sighs, and looks at Coda. Mortem est bonem. Ita sit, sed non pro te.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know, but I do know there's no reason to be worried." Ace said confidently.

"Really..." Eclipse trails off, peering into the darkness. "I envy your sense of calm right now." She gives a soft smile, sighing a little. Vos mori velle. Ita sit. Ego vellemus mori.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"Really..." Eclipse trails off, peering into the darkness. "I envy your sense of calm right now." She gives a soft smile, sighing a little. Vos mori velle. Ita sit.

[/QUOTE]
"There's no need to because everything will turn out okay and then you can be as calm as you want." Ace said sitting down.

Eclipse joins him, crouching on the balls of her feet so that she can spring up at a moment's notice. "I really, really hope that you're right," she whispers, then lapses into silence. Mortem. Mortem est nox, ita sit? Coda? "Non est ita, filiā nocte. Nox est nox, mortem est mortem. Tu es nox, ego sum mortem." Non sum nox. Est ita, tu es filiā nocte.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse joins him, crouching on the balls of her feet so that she can spring up at a moment's notice. "I really, really hope that you're right," she whispers, then lapses into silence. Mortem. Mortem est nox, ita sit? Coda? "Non est ita, filiā nocte. Nox est nox, mortem est mortem. Tu es nox, ego sum mortem." Non sum nox. Est ita, tu es filiā nocte.

[/QUOTE]
"Trust me it will." Ace says going silent. (Logging off sorry.)

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"There's no need to because everything will turn out okay and then you can be as calm as you want." Ace said sitting down.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse joins him, crouching on the balls of her feet so that she can spring up at a moment's notice. "I really, really hope that you're right," she whispers, then lapses into silence. Mortem. Mortem est nox, ita sit? Coda? "Non est ita, filiā nocte. Nox est nox, mortem est mortem. Tu es nox, ego sum mortem." Non sum nox. Est ita, tu es filiā nocte.

[/QUOTE]
Telieos finally recognizes the one with the blindfold. "Stop!" Telieos runs in front of them. "If I remember correctly the one with the blindfold is the deity of Fear.... The sister of Grimm."

"Nice to meet you, sister of Grimm," Eclipse murmurs, still lost in her own thought. Mortem, mortem, mortem, Coda, numquid interficere me tu? Non, Eclipse, filiā nocte.

Light said:
Telieos finally recognizes the one with the blindfold. "Stop!" Telieos runs in front of them. "If I remember correctly the one with the blindfold is the deity of Fear.... The sister of Grimm."
"So the deity of fear huh, well nice to meet you!" Ace said enthusiastically. Ace then stood up and whispered to Telieos "Why is there a deity of fear?"

"Why are you so loud..." Eclipse murmured, looking at Eclipse. Somnus est mortem. Velim ad somnum. "Non, filiā nocte. Nondum."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back