• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20220604_124258.png
Long ago, Burae Zlo was unleashed upon our world. Unspeakable acts of evil and wrong happened across the planet, all orchestrated by a demon born in the empty dark of the universe. Earth suffered under Burae Zlo, the people of earth fought hard and long to no avail. No earthly weapon could harm the great shapeshifting demon, the evil born in space could only be harmed by magic. Earth however had no magic...

The people of earth prayed to the heavens for help, the gods of the universe listened and answered those prayers.PqlMf-pGcvn4SZBBbJtKINxZBZY4mP3Xh5O5hlWXS2g.jpg
However the gods cannot descend to earth and smite this evil. The assistance they gave to the people was magic...

One human of each religion would gain power from their respective god.
Each of them having the power to slay the otherworldly dark mass. Together they joined forces and battled Burae Zlo into submission, before the finishing blow could be struck the demon escaped.
The world moved on in relative peace, unaware that evil was hidden away licking its wounds waiting. Burae Zlo returned when none were ready, those chosen by the gods had grown lazy and lost horribly to the demon.
Burae Zlo succeeded in taking over the world...

Thanks to Burae Zlo and outside influence, the earth changed drastically from the days of horse and cart. Even further from the days of automobiles and the internet. But these changes don't represent a positive situation... c4e1566519d71204d63915f405ba3a1b.jpg
Burae Zlo harvests the resources from the planet, enslaved humanity and forces those of earth to worship him. To have religious text in your house or even in your search history results in death or worse...
To be caught practicing a ritual or celebrating a holiday in any form results in re-education by means of torture and alien machines.

Burae Zlo allows aliens of all sorts to use earth as a second home, the payment being technology and acting as loyal minions.
These minions are tasked with one challenge, "find and kill those chosen by the gods, destroy the humans capable of magic"
For the demon knows that humanity struggles against him. The gods will keep choosing a champion so long as the humans keep believing in them. Despite humans being enslaved on their own world they have set up a network in the hopes of connecting those able to fight back. To assemble the humans able to slay Burae Zlo...
========================
Should you choose to play you would be making one of these humans.
While im not totally against having a real religion but I'd prefer you make up one.
"Praise Shenanigans, God of tricks!"
Praise the sun god etc etc

How magic works can be in a few ways but generally it's main purpose is it's ability to Slay Burae Zlo. So one wouldn't be flying whilst shooting eye beams and making weapons out of holy aura.
One could fuse their magic into a weapon, one might imbue their body with this magic, one might astral project their magic like a living puppet or shoot a beam. Point is I'd prefer everyone has a different form of attacking with said magic.
Don't want five with flaming swords and one archer if you get my drift.

The post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week but your welcome to write and post more.
The amount of players I'm hoping to get would be six, including my character I think a team of seven is decent for slaying a all powerful space demon.

Ask questions below or in a PM, if you want to claim a spot why not post below with a rough idea of your character.
Maybe they worship the Sun God Solair and can create a holy blade of light that burns it's enemies like the sun itself...
Maybe they worship the God of luck and their magic affects the fortune of others rather then themselves...
Maybe they worship the Moon God Loonai and the magic they use is ice cold like the vacuum of space...

Remember there's no bad ideas (though don't be stupid or offensive, let's try not to ruin pacing right out the gate)
I may suggest a edit or change so don't take offense

Last edited:
Good to see, I can make a cs page soon but while we wait...
Anyone got a idea to share or question to ask?

I've got a faceclaim ready and I've got a small idea for a goddess, something nature-like or of the moon

I mean I’m pretty interested in this. But of course I’m going to go for a volcano god.

Cs page is here and in the first post

Btw around what age should the characters be?
Id say between 16 and 40, on the younger side would make more sense so characters can "grow" in experiences and power but I'm not overly fussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back