• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To See the Face of God

Castiel's breath shook as he exhaled when her other hand touched his wing. He was completely entranced by her soft fingers gliding over the feathers. The feathers trembled more, and Castiel unconsciously moved his wing downward so she could reach it better. 

Hearing the trembling breath, she looked at his face, a little worried.  As she noticed the wing's movement, though, she smiled again.  Maybe he did enjoy it.  Well, what do you know? she thought, and continued stroking, now watching for his reactions as well as the beauty of the wings.

His face was displaying almost-hypnotized traits. He was now struggling to keep his eyes open at all, let alone widened. His lips were parted slightly, and his breaths were coming in deep, slightly shaking breaths. The wing was stretched out to the full, just as one stretches out something when someone scratches it and doesn't want them to stop. His eyes displayed complete pleasure and contentment. 

The smile widened, and, both curious and wanting to make him happy, she slipped the other hand into the feathers as well, dragging all her fingers through them.  She forgot about the colors, eyes completely focused on his face now.

(Are you one of the people who accepts this headcanon? (That the wings are very sensitive and can cause this kind of reaction?) Because if not, we can go back and correct it. I just assumed you were one, sorry.) 

His breath began to come in quicker gasps as her fingers trickled across the wings. He licked his lips for a moment before slightly parting them again, the end of his wing beginning to curl in towards his body slowly, around Aria. 

(Oh haha, no worries :) I guess it depends.  Um.  As a general thing, I like the idea of them being touch-sensitive, but tend to prefer it to be the kind of thing like, if someone is playing with your hair, rather than...y'know...other feelings. *blushes* Buuut I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda liking this so?  IDK.  Haha.  I mean if that's where you're going with this?  And I suppose if that's the case--if that's what you mean (Is that even what you mean?)--that is a good way to make her stop, once she figures out what she's doing.  (If she does...)  Like, if it's just relaxing him, she might not stop like until her arms get sore xD  She likes it far too much haha.  But if that's what you mean, then when she realizes she's gonna stop in a hurry haha.  So IDK.  (*shakes head at self because really this is probably a result of hormones*))

(It can be either honestly, I know a lot of people have it be the second way, but I'm not really the kind of person that likes stuff like that..... I imagine it more of a very intense "playing with your hair" thingy, if that's the analogy you'd like to use. It's not to the point of.... intimacy, but it does feel very good, just like someone scratching an itch. Does that make sense? I definitely wasn't headed to... THAT, if that's what you're wondering. (Maybe a kiss though )) 

(Oh okay cool then! :D  Haha yeah I'm not super into that either.  I don't do smut or anything...  So yeah that works well then, haha.  *sighs in relief* That makes it much easier TBH haha.  Cause yeah, likewise, I know a ton of people think it gives, er, THAT kind of pleasure, so I guess I was kinda assuming you did too...sorry...  (But yes, if he feels like kissing her, definitely! :D :D :D )  Anyway...yeah that makes it easier, that you're not really into that either haha.  Itch-scratching it is! :D )  (*eyes note* That's a lot of smiley faces haha)

She grinned, delighted, and continued her assault on his senses.  Honestly, she wasn't even thinking of the fact that he was an angel, despite the fact that she was running fingers through his wings.  She was just happy that he seemed to like the touch so much.  And since she knew how it felt, that kind of comfortable touch, and knew how much she loved it...she was very glad to give him the same feeling, and with the added bonus that it was honestly rewarding to her as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, I hope I didn't bother you by talking about that!  Like I said, I shouldn't have assumed...  I'm honestly very G-rated, I'm just never sure with others and tend to assume that I'm alone in not wanting to get into that stuff.  But yeah...sorry...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back