• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

To Save One

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
A girl, part of a gang, meets a guy who is the total opposite of her. Both feel a spark when they meet, but she knows that if she gets too close to him the gang will keep her busy and try to kill him. She avoids him for his own safety. He tries to get her out of the gang but she won't because then all she will be is alone. She starts to realize that her and the gang are just like broken glass. With that she turns the gang and herself in.

I'd be very interested in something like this! ^^ Would you be more interested in playing the girl or the guy?

I'd be more interested in playing the girl, not because she is a girl. I just think , it would be fun to play a character like her. ^.^

Which may seem a little different, but y'know...

Alright then, would you prefer we made character sheets, or let their personalities and appearances tell themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back