• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❀ ❁ To Keep You Alive (1x1 Long Term Role Play Request) ❁ ❀

CoconutMilk

🍉🥥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone!

I’m on a search for a long term role play partner, or multiple.

I’m used to writing, so I would like to have a partner that is willing to write a lot. Three paragraphs and beyond. I understand that daily responses are overboard, for me as well. Especially because I’m trying to get used to this site and move away from others. So ping me if I haven’t responded in a while!

I write in third person, so I also expect my partner to write that way as well. Nothing has to be perfectly written, but mostly proper grammar and punctuation helps for cohesiveness. Hiccups and misspellings are completely understandable we’re all human. Text speech while role playing is a little weird for me so I ask that you don’t do that. I use quotation marks for speech: “…” And I don’t use asterisks : * for actions.

As for pairings, as long as I have a female role I don’t mind anything at all. In general, any partner of mine must be an adult, over nineteen. Even if romance isn’t involved. To the chatters, I’m okay with ooc talking as much as you want. I can also share my discord if we talk more often.

Currently I’m looking for an Orc or Barbarian Warrior x princess. I want the two characters to be complete opposites, one with a hard, gruff exterior and the other trusting and kind. They’re forced to be together in some way. Whether it be that they’re both excommunicated from their country and they survive together; The princess needs a guard at all times; Or the princess is taken captive while traveling. I dont think that they should exactly “like” each other, but need each other. I want angsty, dark, adverse, and tragic themes. And eventually hope and romance. I don’t want there to be modern technology either so this could be classified as a medieval high fantasy world? And we can come up with a little bit of the world’s history together if that interests you.

If not, we can come up with ideas together or we can try one of yours. I like a lot of drama to be involved, fantasy, romance, and action. As long as it isn’t just slice of life it’s likely that I’ll agree. It’s not usual for me to do fandom role plays, however, I’m willing to use the settings or ideas from a premade series/movie and we can hammer an idea out.

If you’re interested please reply or react to this post. I’ll message you as soon as I have time. This is my first post so I hope I did it right. ❤️

Sounds right up my alley! I have a half orc character that might be of interest to you and I am certainly willing to brainstorm some plot and worldbuilding ideas!

I have a lovely princess who has been sheltered and is ignorant/naive- but spoiled and selfish, in a non malicious extent. Coddled, you could say, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back