• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜΅π˜° 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘒 𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘦π˜₯. ( 𝘒𝘴𝘴𝘒𝘴𝘴π˜ͺπ˜―β€™π˜΄ 𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘦π˜₯ 1𝘹1 )

cxnturia

hello !
i’m looking for a descriptive assassin’s creed roleplay partner ! i’m looking for oc x cannon, and we would be doubling up - meaning that I would play your love interest for your oc, and you would play my license interest for my oc. My love interest is Jacob Frye, and i’m alright with playing basically anyone from the series for you. I enjoy angst in my roleplays, and I would like to have a storyline ( au’s are welcomed ) ; however this can be discussed later.
please message me or reply to this thread if you’d like to roleplay !
~ olivia 🌸

hello !
i’m looking for a descriptive assassin’s creed roleplay partner ! i’m looking for oc x cannon, and we would be doubling up - meaning that I would play your love interest for your oc, and you would play my license interest for my oc. My love interest is Jacob Frye, and i’m alright with playing basically anyone from the series for you. I enjoy angst in my roleplays, and I would like to have a storyline ( au’s are welcomed ) ; however this can be discussed later.
please message me or reply to this thread if you’d like to roleplay !
~ olivia 🌸
I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back