• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Fight For Our Lives

Oky so for the genie idea I think it would be pretty neat. Only thing that I worry about is if it is to powerful; and who would they hate against? Perhaps there are few left for some reason or another?

I'm just throwing ideas out for know.

Also @Amaranthine Your skelly looks super cute. I havent had a chance to read over it full but first skims make it seem awesome. I hope to have my skeletons up by today or tomorrow.

That's a pretty tricky question, I think Genie's would hate against any and all race, since any of the race would have just as equal terms into being able to use them to grant wishes. So a Genie doesn't trust easily and rather be separated from all species, cause if they were to be in possession of, by their lamp or their ringlets, they'll be tied to that person.

Usually when a genie comes in possession of another they'll be treated horribly until the "master" gets what they want. So as long as three wishes aren't used up, the genie belongs to a certain person.

For being too powerful, they, necessarily don't have powers to themselves, but can grant wishes to the person who has them in their custody, sort of like a prisoner. The person can not request to murder someone, can not request to make them rich or conquer the world, and can not make someone fall in love (the simple stuff). However, there's a catch, with each wish they make, it may backfire, so you'll have to be very specific in what you wish for. If you with for a million bucks, it's safe to say you'll get a million bucks but it may not be what you intended. (It would be the animal or the money.)

Just putting my spin and creativeness out there! If it's a lot of trouble I don't mind choosing one of the species given and are available!

@Sasil

Last edited by a moderator:
@crucialstar

For Genies, they can't really be activated or have a form of their own unless their lamp is rubbed by another. How would they train with the team and be useful? They're more of a weapon than a creature of their own unless they're released from their genie lamp.

Sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your idea since genie was pretty clever. But it was hard to imagine a genie trying to fight alongside with a griffin when it's stuck in a genie lamp. >.<

-pops in-

I'll be working on my CS today, but just so you know...I can't code to save my life lmao. So unfortunately my sheet won't be coded, but I'll try make it pretty~ In some way xD

@FirePolaris Its all good! unless the headmaster is in possession of the Genie lamp and is protecting the said genie, letting the genie roam free?

I just moved back to my apartment today so I couldn't get anything done. However, my CS will be done tomorrow.

@LeSoraAmari

Completely fine x'D I hate coding as well.

crucialstar said:
@FirePolaris Its all good! unless the headmaster is in possession of the Genie lamp and is protecting the said genie, letting the genie roam free?
The only problem is that this is not a one group academy. There will be several of the same races place in different groups. Think of Harry Potter but a lot smaller but instead of categories, they're put in groups to try to interact and understand each other. With that said, he would have to be in possession of several Genie lamp which is kind of weird. >.< Let me know if you got any other ideas.

It's just so confusing x_x and the fact that I'm a mobile user doesn't help the situation either xD coding just isn't my friend, the only codes I can actually use are pre-prepared codes lol.

LeSoraAmari said:
It's just so confusing x_x and the fact that I'm a mobile user doesn't help the situation either xD coding just isn't my friend, the only codes I can actually use are pre-prepared codes lol.
Ugh no I feel you. Coding takes me hours and it's frustrating when the site messes it up. :( That's why I always reuse my codes because I'm so lazy LOL.

I get you guys with coding. It can be super duper annoying. But if anyone likes my coding, I can give you a skeleton of it if you want?

Only If that's not too much trouble <3

I'd be very grateful lol it would make my sheet very neat owo

Okay, here is the coding. It's pretty much full in the blank in the areas with undercase letters. What I usually do is to turn off the rich text editor. To do so, go to Preferences and under Options, there should be "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages". Deselect this and fill out the form as usual. Once you're done, post your form and turn the rich text editor back on. If you want to use any colors, I would add them in now with the regular options. If you have any questions, feel free to tag me in here or send me a PM!

Code:
[center][font=google font here][size=7][b]name here[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][img=image here][/center]

[tabs]
[tab=REQUISITE]
[b]FULL NAME:[/b] name here

[b]NICKNAME:[/b] nickname here

[b]BIRTHDAY:[/b] birthday here

[b]GENDER:[/b] gender here

[/tab]

[font=Copse][tab=ANCESTRY]
[imageFloat=right][img=image here][/imageFloat]
[b]MYTHICAL CREATURE:[/b] mythological creature here

[b]HEIGHT:[/b] height here

[b]WEIGHT:[/b] weight here

[b]EYE COLOR:[/b] eye color here

[b]DESCRIPTION:[/b] description here

[b]HISTORY:[/b] history here

[b]ENEMY:[/b] enemy here

[/tab]

[tab=APPEARANCE]

[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b] hair color here

[/tab]

[tab=PERSONALITY]
[b]LIKES:[/b] likes here

[b]DISLIKES:[/b] dislikes here

[b]FEARS:[/b] fears here

[b]QUIRKS:[/b] quirks here

[b]HABITS:[/b] habits here

[/tab]

[tab=LIFE SO FAR]
[b]BRIEF BIO:[/b] bio here

[b]]SKILL:[/b] skill here

[/tab]

[tab=WRITING SAMPLE]
writing sample here

[/tab]
[/tabs]

[blockquote=author here]quote here[/blockquote]

Amaranthine said:
Okay, here is the coding. It's pretty much full in the blank in the areas with undercase letters. What I usually do is to turn off the rich text editor. To do so, go to Preferences and under Options, there should be "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages". Deselect this and fill out the form as usual. Once you're done, post your form and turn the rich text editor back on. If you want to use any colors, I would add them in now with the regular options. If you have any questions, feel free to tag me in here or send me a PM!
Code:
[center][font=google font here][size=7][b]name here[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][img=image here][/center]

[tabs]
[tab=REQUISITE]
[b]FULL NAME:[/b] name here

[b]NICKNAME:[/b] nickname here

[b]BIRTHDAY:[/b] birthday here

[b]GENDER:[/b] gender here

[/tab]

[font=Copse][tab=ANCESTRY]
[imageFloat=right][img=image here][/imageFloat]
[b]MYTHICAL CREATURE:[/b] mythological creature here

[b]HISTORY:[/b] history here

[b]ENEMY:[/b] enemy here

[/tab]

[tab=APPEARANCE]

[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b] hair color here

[/tab]

[tab=PERSONALITY]
[b]LIKES:[/b] likes here

[b]DISLIKES:[/b] dislikes here

[b]FEARS:[/b] fears here

[b]QUIRKS:[/b] quirks here

[b]HABITS:[/b] habits here

[/tab]

[tab=LIFE SO FAR]
[b]BRIEF BIO:[/b] bio here

[b]]SKILL:[/b] skill here

[/tab]

[tab=WRITING SAMPLE]
writing sample here

[/tab]
[/tabs]

[blockquote=author here]quote here[/blockquote]
Thank you soosooosoooo much!~

You're welcome! Coding is definitely a learning curve and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I'm just glad I could help you out!

Hi, everyone. What race is still left that people haven't decided to take yet?

Siren, Fairy, and Dullahan. I'm not sure if Myrrh will apply for the elf so I want to say that's open as well.

@Amaranthine I shall look and get back to you! :)

I'm trying my darn hardest to find pictures of a women with a horn for my unicorn girl. Proving to be difficult. Same goes for my serpent xD

Oh wells.

I will take a ook as well! Sorry about not being the best GM guys! i'll try and do a better job from know on.

Literally there are no pictures that have a guy with bird legs and wings xD I've probably gone past 50+ pages on my search now.

So I know your struggle lol ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back