• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Fight For Our Lives

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.
⚔ T⊕ Fïgh† F⊕r Our Lï∀εš ⚔

woman-writing-in-journal-1200xx2121-1199-0-0.jpg

Hello everyone
:)

Sasil, here wanting to thank you for showing interest in this idea!

I guess I can tell you a bit about myself, not that anyone really reads these. I am a 21 year old female working almost full time at a retail place from hell. I get bored and when I get home always crave an escape from my dull existence. That is why I have really gotten into roleplaying. I also binge watch shows I get addicted too, Star Trek, Big Bang, FRIENDS, How I Met Your Mother—the list could go on if I add anime and movies. I also draw a little. And play a lot of video games. All in an attpmt to escape reality.

Is that wrong?

No matter
xD

Anywho, this RolePlay here is an idea me and my Co-GM Polaris came up with. So she will be helping with all the decisions and gets a character no questions. She’s an awesome friend and we have been role playing together for many years and she is awesome <3

For the roleplay I would like EVERYONE who is hoping to join to be active. I don’t like being left hanging, it hurts my feelings. You don’t want that do you?

Course I understand school, work and other things. Life happens, I just would like you give me a bit of a heads up, yeah? I’m not scary really. I’m actually a very shy person but you can’t tell that over text~

The RP is meant to be fun and exciting! Drama is always welcome and I think me and Pola are going to have a list of events that will help place were the rp is going and what to expect.

If there is anything really important I will
enlarge it, bold or underline it.

I will now stop talking haha
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Ooooo yayyyyy~
I'll get a CS up when I finish college ^w^
Lol sounds great! Lol have fun in class. Mine starts next week. >.< Ohhh joy!

CrimsonEclipse said:
Are we allowed to reserve roles?
Unfortunately not, but we have tons of roles and possibilities for doubling so don't worry!

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]Just popping' in, I'm considering joining up! I'll have to see, though.

[/QUOTE]
Understand if you're busy with the current role plays. ;D But join the dark side and kill humans with us. (B')

No way. Doritos Locos Tacos all the way.

Ah, the perks of being an adult with a semi-reliable job and your own car.

You can go to Taco Bell whenever you damn well please.

While, I, a broke college student, bribe my friend to take me there. LOL Lucky for me, she's into the cheesy potato burrito too. Dude it's so good. It's an upgrade from the tiny ass burger that Burger King sells at my school. x-x

@FirePolaris

Nobody could get me to go to college if they tried. I'm completely fine with working at Walmart for the next fourty years and be surviving on minimum wage rather than suffer with student debt/ruined credit on my death bed. I'll stick to eating Taco Bell rather than Ramen because college is sucking the funds out of me.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest! Never really wanted to go to college anyway. What are you majoring in, if you don't mind me asking?

@Myrrh Scented Haha no! A few of my friends feel the same way though my parents don't really make much so yay for financial aid and rich friends (-coughcough-). I'm majoring in Human Biology! Lol I'm a third year so once college starts again, I'm going to be so loaded with work x-x. But I'm going to be role playing during lecture like a good student (8)).

Andd you know with Asian parents...college or homeless.

Hey Pola and Sasil? Is it okay to have a specific species of Griffin? There’s a thing called an owl griffin and it is the cutest thing ever.

owl_griffin_color_design_by_robthedoodler-d4tc3po.jpg

Amaranthine said:
Hey Pola and Sasil? Is it okay to have a specific species of Griffin? There’s a thing called an owl griffin and it is the cutest thing ever.
owl_griffin_color_design_by_robthedoodler-d4tc3po.jpg
Lol that's pretty adorable. I don't see why not. :)

That little bird is so freaking cute!I don't see why not either, though I think it would be easier if you also had like..a human form? Like you can have some characteristics of the little cutie but also have more human attributes. Hopefully that makes sense in my rushing state. (Have to work soon lol)

Hi guys! Are you guys still acceptingpeople? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back