• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp)IC

"How do you know my name?" she asked, very confused "how can I know you're not just trying to fool me? People try to trick the religious all the time by pretending to be messengers of God" she looked over the man while she said this, trying to see any harmful intent in him.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Hesitating for a moment, Elijah pulled out his cellphone. He didn't have a landline. He was somewhat suspicious as to Frey's intentions, but she hadn't led him him astray yet. As far as he was aware. Plus, how could he refuse when she was so obviously excited? He wasn't heartless. "I guess even a valkyrie keeps up to date," he said, and handed her his phone. His Norse mythology might be a little rusty. For all he knew, they were on the cutting edge of technology.

Slavka Auriel Jankovič (Charity)

Slavka went up the stairs into her room to start packing. Thankfully, she didn't have too much to pack and it was rather quick. It was mainly because she didn't know how long she would be in D.C. or Berlin, so she underestimated the number of clothes and other essentials she needed. She didn't want to take too long. For all she knew, the knight, Marcus, was still outside, waiting for her, so she only packed what she thought she absolutely needed in a large black suitcase. That included clothes, soap and shampoo, her toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, and other things for hygiene. She also put her violin in the large compartment of the suitcase. She had a travel bag where she put her passport and travel documents as well as her phone and bank cards.

She came down the stairs and walked out the door down the steps. She saw the slightly distressed look on Marcus' face as he put the phone back in his pocket and she frowned slightly. She wondered what had happened. She hoped nothing too bad had occurred. "Who was on the phone? Did something bad happen? Are our plans delayed or something?" she asked with concern in her voice.

( Dante Verren Dante Verren )​

Taeun, Servant of Gluttony…

“I don’t know why you don’t remember what happened to your friend, but perhaps you don’t remember because you don’t want to remember. “He said in reply to her first question as he walked ahead to a lone security guard standing by the checkpoint. He reached into the lab coat and pulled out what looked like a wallet. The guard took the wallet opened it, looked at something inside, and handed it back to Taeun. Taeun turned around and signaled to Georgina to follow him.

Once they got through security he continued to answer her questions. “Just like I am at your side now I served your father, his father, his mother, her father, and so on since the original Beelzebub. I have always been there, watching, serving, and devouring at my lord’s command just as I do now. You are my lord and if you give an order then it is my duty to obey.” Her last question was a little more confusing for him to answer, in his mind it was an obvious answer. “I have the coat because I like it.”
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

Gilbert, Servant of Chastity…

“I know your name because you are one of the chosen seven. It is your duty as the angel of Chastity to help end the war and restore peace.” Replied Gilbert.” I am not a man who spouts lie’s for my own amusement or benefit. Please, read the letter and come with me. We have waited ten years for you and time is running out.”
I Idiotman616

Frey, Servant of Patience

Slowly Frey typed in the number 777 and waited as the music from a flute filled her ears. A moment later the voice of a kind sounding man replaced the music of the flute as he asked her for her idetifciation. “Frey Karlsen, Servant of Azrael.” She told the man on the phone that she needed a quick transport from her current address to the airport. Once things had been worked out she hung up the phone and handed it back to him. “A car will be here shortly to pick us up.” She told him.

Shortly it was indeed a few minutes later the honking of a car horn outside meant the car had arrived. “Shall we go?” she asked. “Oh if you have any questions feel free to ask them whenever and I will answer them the best I can.”
CoolGuy CoolGuy

Marcus, Servant of Charity

Marcus turned to look at Slavka as she stepped out of her house onto the front porch. Giving her a smile he shook his head. “Don’t worry about it milady, it is just a slight change in schedule. We were supposed to meet with some people in D.C. before going to Berlin but now we have orders to head straight to Berlin without any stops.” He held out his hand to her. “Please allow me to carry those for you, I have a car parked just down the street that we can use to get to the airport.” He told her.
merveille merveille

Elijah Fischer, angel of Patience

Elijah wanted to be surprised at the fact that she called a 3 digit number, and moreso that someone actually answered, but he had already decided to go to Berlin. Not adhering to his ideas of phone numbers seemed like the least of his concerns. It corroborated her story, at least. He shrugged. "All right, let's go," he said, gesturing her forward. Without further ado, he headed out to the car, still feeling woefully unprepared. He didn't enjoy travelling. It seemed like you had to ration out your time very precisely to fit in everything you want to do. That wasn't Elijah's way.

Once inside the car, as it began its way to the airport, he spoke up. "I can think of a few questions I have, actually, but I'll try to limit them. For starters: you're a valkyrie, yet you claim I'm an angel of patience. That's a Christian thing, isn't it? Azrael is, at the very least. Doesn't the presence of either Azrael or a valkyrie exclude the other?" He'd read the myth of Ragnarok, including the idea that it would cycle into Christianity, but this seemed a little on the nose.

Rosalyn Asmodeus Belmont (Lust)

With many terrible scenarios playing in her head, Rose hesitantly took the letter, she winced - curiosity will really be the end of her. She kept a cautious eye on the woman as she carefully tore open the envelope. Rose pulled out a neatly folded letter and read with her inner voice:

To the lord of Lust

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the new sin of lust and a lord of hell. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the man standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. The woman who delivered this letter is a succubus in service of Asmodeus. Her name is Semzhun. Enjoy!

Lord of what now? Hell? Does that place really exist or is this some sad, messed up joke? But then... Rose opened the palm of her left hand, within seconds, a small blue flame rose in the center of her hand. "None of this really makes sense, but somehow, it kind of does... Huh, I guess I really am a demon -- a lord of Hell... So much for an atheist. " And with a gentle wave of her hand the flame was extinguished.

Rose raised a brow as she looked up at the woman. "Semzhun, Semzhun. So, you're suppose to be my servant, huh?" She examined her with a quick up-down glance. "Not bad. Powers, title as the Lord of Lust, a servant. Not bad at all... So, Semzhun, what's the plan now?oh, and who is this mysterious M? "

Lilian looked at Jeanne she wasn’t disappointed or anything but after that, she had no idea what she was going to do after that. She paused at the door for a moment until it hit her “Jeanne I need to make a quick phone call” Lilian said. She closed the door half way so Jeanne could watch what she is doing, she closed the door on her so much she didn’t want to seem rude.

She dialed a number and started talking “Hello is this Sofia... Could you drive the limo for us?... Please, it is really important… We have to go to the airport… It’s not that far away from us I promise you can go back to your vacation after… Thank you very much.” Lillian argued with her maid for a while but was really grateful when she agreed to drive her and Jeanne to the airport. After that she started to think after that they could go to Washington D.C. then come back. Going back to D.C. would be amazing in the experience but to top it off that she was an angel. She just stood where she was with a look that looked like she was dreaming, but she snapped out of it when she heard a car horn honk or a limo?

She opened the door and saw her maid, Sofia, driving the limo. Sofia was her aunt’s maid she was usually very nice but she didn’t look very happy. Lillian thought right after she dropped them off at the airport she could go back to her vacation. She was always very hard working and Lillian wanted her to have some time off. Lilian walked outside and closed the door, she ran to the limo and opened its door. She walked in and buckled herself in “Are you coming, Jeanne?” Lilian asked.

Mia cautiously took the letter from the priest, "a mission directly from God?" she said "if you are as truthful as you say then this is what I've been working for my whole life" she was eager yet worried that this wasn't true. Reading the letter she became very intrigued, she had always wanted to go to Berlin anyway so she had nothing to lose from this. "Ok" she finally said "if you're my guide then lead me to the airport"

Frey, Servant of Paitence...

Frey followed Elijah out to the car and took a seat in back. Sitting in the driver seat was a blonde man dressed as a fancy driver. He looked back and gave the two of them a thumbs up. “Alright, I’m taking you two to the airport right?” asked the man. “Yes sir.” Responded Frey and the car was put into motion.

When she was asked about her serving a christen angel her cheerful demeanor faded slightly. “Well you see Ragnarok really didn’t go as planned Instead of a massive battle to decided our fates like we hoped something much worse happened. Once people stopped believing in us everything fell apart. All the nine realms minus mudguard seemed to fall into a hibernation like state. All access to the other realms became impossible and I was stranded on Midguard. The original Azrael found me wandering alone and challenged me to a duel, you see it was his job to hunt down and kill those of us who escaped the hibernation of the realms. We fought for a full day before I was forced to submit, but luckily, I was given a second chance. Instead of killing me your ancestor offered me a place by his side and told me that if I served him well I could join the ranks of christen heaven when I die.”

She finished her story and looked at the window at the other cars. “Hopefully that answered that question” she said to Elijah.
CoolGuy CoolGuy

Semzhun, Servant of Lust…

SemzhUn stood, took a step backwards, and gave a half bow. “Semzhun is indeed my name lady Asmodeus.” Standing up straight she began to drum the fingers of her left hand on the banister of the stairs. “Well besides trying to figure out how to manipulate you into letting me break a few rules of the treaty the plan is to get you to Berlin as quick as possible. As for who M is… well that’s a secret. Now grab your stuff! We have a schedule to keep!”
Mirai Mirai

Jeanne, Servant of Humilty…

Jeanne got into the car at her master’s invitation. She looked at the front of the seat to see the less than happy looking maid at the head of the wheel. Deciding she should probably apologized Jeanne spoke to the woman in the front of the car. “I am very sorry for the inconvenience mam” she said in a sincere tone. Turning to her master she gave her a light smile. “I know it is hard to believe everything that is going on but I do feel very grateful that you have put your faith in me. I promise I won’t let you down.”
AhoHina AhoHina

Glibert, Servant of Chastity.

“Thank you for your cooperation milady.” He said in the most friendly way he could manage (It still didn’t sound very friendly.) . “I recommend backing a bag or two before we depart. I will be waiting in the car. Please pack quickly.”. After making sure she went inside to pack her stuff he went down to the car and started it. Switching the channel onto whatever station he could find that he liked (Christen Rock) he waited for Mia to show up. Once she got in the car they would go to the airport and start their journey.
I Idiotman616

Recap of what happened over the timeskip…

As more and more of the sins and virtues began to arrive they were transported to an almost Five star hotel called Radisson Blue Hotel for the virtues, and The mandala Hotel for the Sins. The sins and virtues would stay there for a total of Three days, each one of them unaware of the others presence(Except for Greed whose agents would have noticed them all and are currently keeping eyes on them). To make sure that they stayed unaware of the presence of the other sins/virtues the companions made sure to keep them separated from each other or at least spaced out so no one would notice.

Finally, on the third day the companions were contacted by M and given the orders to take their masters to M’s villa. Each sin/vitue was given their own car as they made there way to a villa outside of the city. Once they stepped outside of their car they would get the first confirmed look at the other 13 who had received M’s summons. They were then lead through a pair of gates standing underneath an arched wall and into the courtyard beyond the gate. The courtyard was obvious the prepared meeting spot with plenty of couches and chairs for everyone to sit on, tables lined with food, and four people already present.

The first person the group would notice is an auburn-haired man with red eyes, a red coat, a hat to match his eyes coat, laying on his side and eating an apple. On the couch to the right of him was the long blonde haired man with horns and wings. Across from the demonic man was the Blonde haired bartender looking guy that pandora met the day before, and the black haired girl dressed as a maid. Now the sins and virtues have all been gathered in one spot and they will officially meet those most loyal to them other than their companions.

Current time, right after time skip….

‘Welcome to my humble little home my adorable sins and precious virtues. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Said the Auburn-haired man as he took a bite out of the apple in his left hand. Swallowing the bit he had took he tossed the rest of the apple behind him and sat up. “I am M. I hope you all liked my card and birthday presents.” He said with a wide smile on his face. “Were going to play a little game before things get to serious. I want everyone to introduce themselves. Say their name, their title, and for us adults we will tell you what are job is. Sounds fun, right? How about you start us off my completely inconspicuous friend.” He motioned to the demonic man on his right.

“Greetings young lords of hell and angels of virtue. I am Belial, I am also called the worthless. I will be serving as the supervisors and caretakers of you young lords of hell. I look forwards to seeing what you are capable off.” Belial finished his introduction and the auburn hair man shot up from his seat and held his arms open wide. “I am the mighty Mephistopheles! Taker of the souls who are dammed!” Letting his excitement calm down he sat back down again. “In our little group of rebels, I will be serving as the Coordinator as you will. The master mind of all our plans and actions. “ as he finished up his introduction he pointed towards the bartender looking man. Waving lightly to the group he began his introduction. “The name is Jegudiel, angel of merciful love and responsibility. I will be doing the same job Mephisto is but it will only apply to the virtues.” He nudged the black hair woman with his elbow as he finished his intro.

What felt like a full minute later the Dark haired girl looked up from her tea and at the gathered group, “I am Muriel, angel of June. I will be the caretaker of the Virtues. Please don’t do anything stupid and die on us. If you do then your linage dies with you.” After she finished speaking she went back to giving her attention to her tea.

Mephisto sighed lightly at Muriel’s lack of excitement. “Alright we are all done. Now how about you little ones. Go on, who will be the first to introduce themselves?” he asked to the sins and virtues with a sly smile on his face. Even introductions could prove to be entertaining if they reacted as he thought they would.
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Mirai Mirai GhastlySquash GhastlySquash SadistPoet SadistPoet merveille merveille AhoHina AhoHina CoolGuy CoolGuy BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand æon æon

Victoria Mara Leon

Leon Estate
----------------

The birds were chirping ever so slightly over the peaceful trickling of the stream that passes through Victoria's personal garden, it was an amazingly kept area that she so rarely visited. She held her parasol in one hand, angled at the sun, and in the other she had her purse. Her fragrant perfume rivaled that of the flowers surrounding her. Victoria tended to take walks when their was a particular thought on her mind, her angelican friend kept his distance trailing behind her as she walked.

Victoria's voice lifted, ever so slightly over the ambient sound, "Aron, I am pleased by the work that has been accomplished."

Aron smiled, for as cold as his contract holder could be, he cherished his little masters compliments. Yet he did not thank her for the compliment, he knew she had more to say, she always did.

"Now we are to form allies, or at-least show ourselves as an 'useful' avenue of wealth to the others. Then we will control their hearts and minds," Victoria said as she walked into the shade of a tree, flicking her parasol shut.

Aron nodded in passive agreement, not fully buying what Victoria said, "Do you really think giving them gifts will do that?"

"It does not matter -if- they all enjoy the gifts. It only matters -who.- We will see who's heart is vulnerable," Victoria reached into her purse pulling a bottle of water out, she took a satisfied sip of it.

M's Villa
------------

Whilst Victoria remained at home, comfortably dining and relaxing as she wished, she had sent three in her stead. An unnamed tall curvaceous feminine android, a bestial women Fifi, and her designated companion Clink. It would become apparent after they exited their designated car that Fifi was lugging a large bag in addition to her companions luggage. Once they reached the gathering and the initial introductions were made Fifi and the Mini Mambot took the initiative.

The Android spoke, "I, unit X1, come in the stead of the appointed lord of Greed," there was a pause as unit X1 calculated its next line, "Victoria Mara Leon," many of the sins and virtues would recognize her name if they had even a shallow interest in world economics and politics. The android trailed off seeming as if it malfunctioned, it sat down in one of the chairs.

Fifi sighed, "And my great great awesome master brought all of you gifts!" She smiled showing her fangs, "Please accept them! I swear they're not tampered with!" She said enthusiastically with a wink.

Fifi would go about distributing the gifts, it would seem odd that she already knew where the gifts went to and even more odd the gifts were tailored to the person.

Lucas Samael Hargrave's gift
BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

Lucas would receive two items neatly packed together in brown paper packaging. A platinum plated, gold accented lighter, and a pack of very high-grade cigarettes.

Elijah Azrael Fischer
CoolGuy CoolGuy

Elijah would receive a singular gift wrapped in Christmas paper, a bible made from genuine leather with a protective casing.

Georgina Beelzebub Dawson

Georgina's gift came in a large heart shaped box. Inside the box were multiple layers of chocolates of all varieties, these chocolates must have cost a fortune.

Hope Ramiel Fairchild
Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Hope's gift came in a gift bag. It contained various leather accessories, all embedded with expensive jewels.

Slavka Auriel Jankovič
merveille merveille

After being identified as the polar opposite of Victoria, she made a point to give her a humorous gift. Her gift is was a blank card for special occasions, opening the card contained a hand written message from Victoria herself.

Dear Slavka Jankovic,

In your stead, I have donated a total of fifty million dollars to various charities, be grateful.

- Victoria Leon

Additionally in the card contained an envelope, within the envelope was a card. A small message in the envelope described this card had ten-thousand dollars on it and was to be used as she saw fit.

Ari Sorenson
Aeon Aeon

Ari's gift first and foremost was a comb with a beautiful flower pattern on it, with that gift was a small note attached,

Dear Ari Sorenson,

In your stead, I have donated a total of fifty million dollars to anti-addiction associations, be grateful.

- Victoria Leon

P.S. You have illustrious hair.

Victoria Leviathan Malvolia
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Miss Malvolia's gift came in a large box, however, in a humorous and ironic manner all it contained was a pair of basic white socks. Was this to make her envious of the others gifts? Probably...

Ian Belphegor Dimare
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand

Ian's gift came in a wrapped neatly together with green string wrapped around it. Upon opening the gift he'd be greeted by a green coffee mug, along with a pack of incense straight from India.

Pandora Lucifer Meyer
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Perhaps done in a mocking manner, or done as a genuine gift, Victoria had given the smug lady one of her personal hand mirrors. The mirror was made from silver with jewels dotted around the mirror portion.

Lilian Zuriel Rossi
AhoHina AhoHina

Lilian would recieve a modest box that contained an ipod and expensive headphones. The ipod came pre-loaded with a variety of musics from most genres.

Mia Erelah Pfyffer
I Idiotman616

Mia received a simple gift in a small jewelry box, a pure platinum cross necklace.

Eran Gabriel Millard
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Eran received an expensive soccer ball that was signed by many renown soccer players.

Rosalyn Asmodeus Belmont
Mirai Mirai

Rosalyn received a short-skirted dress made of the finest and gaudiest fabrics. It appeared to be "skimpy" as if she had been determined to be a very "open" kind of girl. It consisted of black and purple colors.

Ian Belphegor Dimare (Sloth)
Mandala Hotel

"A hotel, huh? Fancy." Plopping himself down on one of the beds in his room, he haphazardly tossed his laptop on the other side and sighed. "They better have room service here. I don't feel like leaving." Keeping Ian away from the other sins for three days wouldn't be a hard task at all; in fact, he hadn't left his room for the entire duration of his stay. "Oh, right. You have naps or something." Ian lazily tilted his head toward Thrax. Never one to trust easily, it was surprising that Ian had found no problems with Thrax. No inconsistencies with his explanations. At least you're not lying. Or you don't BELIEVE that you're lying, Ian thought. "Take your naps whenever. I don't care." Over the three days, Ian rarely left his bed. Every once in awhile he would get up to use the restroom or do some basic exercises, but otherwise it was much easier for him to sleep. Occasionally he would crack open his laptop and do some more rapid typing, but he never explained exactly what he was doing. He figured Thrax wouldn't care.

M's Villa

Ian, to say the least, was unimpressed with the luxurious villa he found himself in. Frankly, he would rather be in his apartment. Without the slightest hesitation, he plopped himself down in an empty chair. While he did turn his eyes towards M as he spoke, it was hard to tell if he was actually listening. Of course he took a moment to analyze those around him. Men and women of all shapes and sizes. Some attractive and curvaceous, some angry and standoffish, and some in between. As the servants of greed spoke, Ian couldn't help but scowl. "Oh, so she gets to sit at home while I had to get dragged out here? That seems just a bit unfair." As he was handed his gift, he couldn't help but notice the green wrapping. Green... Is it a coincidence? Tearing through the paper, the inner contents confirmed his suspicions. More green, and some incense. She was watching, huh? His brow furrowed, but he decided not to speak up. "I'll keep the goodies, though."

With a yawn, he raised a hand in the air. "Let's get this over with. Ian Dimare, Lord of Sloth." He didn't bother to stand up as he introduced himself, and the second he finished, he sank further into his seat. "Now, if we've been gathered for some lovely little group date, can we please get the introductions over with and move on?"

SadistPoet SadistPoet

Eran Gabriel Millard
A quick look around the group and he could already tell there was going to be trouble. He'd told Vigil to take position outside and keep a close eye over the situation. If he saw anything that meant it was time to leave then he was to give a signal, and he' be out of there. Likely this was a trap, one could never be sure.

"For once I share your opinion Ian." He remarked, taking his gift and setting it aside for the moment. He'd open it later, probably.
"I am Eran Millard, Angel of Diligence." He announced, looking around the table and waiting for any sort of response.

Victoria Leviathan Malvolia

"What the actual FUCK is this!?" She screamed, opening the gift. Looking around she could already tell that this other Victoria was going to be a huge pain in the ass.
"Who does this bitch think she is!? Seriously?!? Each one of you got some personalized shit and I've actually got two socks! It's like she looked into everyone here, then decided 'hey, let's just skip Envy, that'll be a funny joke am I right?'. Well I'm not gonna have it!" She screamed, then stormed out of the room to cool down.
SadistPoet SadistPoet
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand

Mandala Hotel

Georgina didn't do much except perhaps text her parents, ignoring a few of her friends who had mentioned Frankie had failed to show up. At this point, she was quite sure she'd digested him, although the fact that she barely remembered such a thing caused her great anxiety.

Still, it couldn't be helped as Georgina laid down in her bed, absently shifting through various menus and ordering room service.

M's Villa
æon æon

When it came time to introduce themselves, Georgina attempted to avoid Ari's gaze. How her former best friend ended up here was beyond her, but it was a terrible coincidence. At the moment at least, Georgina was hoping Ari hadn't noticed her. She'd probably also hold off on introduction as she was currently in a state of euphoria.

Being drunk and high at the same time was a marvelous feeling when you added the bill of room service she'd ordered.

SadistPoet SadistPoet

The moment Georgina received the chocolate box, she quietly hid it under her chair, raising her hand at Fifi. "Oh ummm...I think you skipped me."

The Lord of Greed probably had tons of money to spare, surely she wouldn't mind giving Georgina another box while she was at it.

M's Villa

"Oh ummm...I think you skipped me," said Georgina

Fifi turned and paused looking at her, it was visually apparent by her slightly glowing hazel eyes that this "human" looking women obviously wasn't human. Fifi sighed reaching into the pack pulling another box of chocolates, Fifi knew what the glutton was doing and had hoped she wasn't going to try to pull this. Not because she didn't want to give her another box of chocolate, no she had bought these ones for herself. Sacrifices had to be made in service to her master.

Regardless of Georgina's deceitful actions Fifi said in a cheery tone, "Whoops! Sorry for missing you."

Elijah Fischer, Angel of Patience
Elijah was a little uncomfortable with M and his crew. They made him feel like the virtues and sins were both just the chess pieces they decided to get checkmate with. But what did he know? He didn't even play chess. He had overcome his doubt of his heritage, seeing some beings that were clearly not human, but he still felt like he wasn't receiving the full story. If he didn't have the full story, how was he supposed to make the best decisions? As an angel, he had some amount of influence, and he didn't want to use that, thinking he was doing something right, and actually hurt people.

The first person to introduce themself, well, kind of, was the demon of greed. She even brought gifts. Elijah put his gift on his lap. He decided to wait to open it, but he was vaguely amused by the Christmas wrapping paper. It felt like a book, judging by the shape, and, judging from everyone else's gifts, it was probably expensive. The fact that this Victoria apparently decided not to even come was a bit disconcerting, in addition to the fact that she knew enough about them to get them gifts, but the fact that she could afford her own robot was certainly fitting for the demon of greed. The rest of the sins reacted in ways that made their own virtues/sins very obvious. It almost felt like some kind of bit.

"I suppose I should go eventually," he said, standing up. "I am Elijah. I'm the, ah, angel of Patience. Turn the other cheek, and such." He remained standing for a few moments, as if thinking of something else to say, but then sat down.

Lucas Samael Hargrave
Luke had been silent and baffled the entire plane ride. He'd never been in a plane, never stayed in a hotel, never traveled. All of it was overwhelming to him, and it was evident on his face. His normally tough demeanor was somewhat tempered by the experience.

And now he found himself in a house so fancy they called it something else, with a group of people who were supposed to be like him. Only they weren't. They were rich, they were talented, they were successful. They were probably smarter than him and felt like more than him. That hurt. Even here, among his own 'kind', he still may not fit in.

Then there was a girl who had a robot. A fucking robot, who happened to own the company who made the gun he killed those men with in Detroit.

It was a good gun. But a fucking robot? His head was spinning.

And then a strange woman gave him gifts. At first he just stared at her before taking them and opening them sheepishly. He'd never gotten a gift before. Let alone the nicest lighter he'd ever seen, and a back of black label cigs with imported tobacco that he was sure cost well into triple digits for one pack.

"Thank you, Victoria...I...these are really dope." Luke said to the android, hoping she heard.

Angels, demons. Greed, Sloth....there was a lot running through Luke's brain right now.

And then Elijah spoke up.

Holy shit, Luke mouthed to himself, I know him.

"Elijah?" Luke took a step towards him. "Dude, I haven't seen you in years. You're wound up in this too?"

He turned awkwardly, realizing he hadn't introduced himself.

"Oh, and I'm Luke Hargrave...or..Wrath...or whatever. I'm just a street kid. Nothing special about me until I found out I was part demon."

CoolGuy CoolGuy SadistPoet SadistPoet

M's Villa

"Oh ummm...I think you skipped me," said Georgina

Fifi turned and paused looking at her, it was visually apparent by her slightly glowing hazel eyes that this "human" looking women obviously wasn't human. Fifi sighed reaching into the pack pulling another box of chocolates, Fifi knew what the glutton was doing and had hoped she wasn't going to try to pull this. Not because she didn't want to give her another box of chocolate, no she had bought these ones for herself. Sacrifices had to be made in service to her master.

Regardless of Georgina's deceitful actions Fifi said in a cheery tone, "Whoops! Sorry for missing you."

Georgina grinned as she received the second box. "Wow these look expensive! Like really expensive."

Greed was alright in her book. Perhaps a little too generous but Georgina couldn't care less. After all, she didn't see herself as being a glutton until recently.

Sloth was rather quick to the point, but Georgina didn't take much of it.

Then there was Wrath. He seemed well...fairly shy. Odd for the heir to Wrath's throne.

That and Georgina...well...she felt funny herself. Like she'd eaten something bad. Had Tauen done something to her? Her body felt...weird. Like it was going through puberty all over again.

Raising her hand, she asked. "Uh...ex-excuse me? Can I find a bathroom? I'm...feeling funny."

The Moment Greed’s pet arrogantly announced that they had brought gifts the four leaders shared the same look, they knew this wasn’t going to go well. Sighing lightly when Envy stormed out of the pavilion Mephisto made a motion with his hand towards Belial signaling to the other demon to go after her. Belial rose quietly and swiftly followed the girl.

Turning back to look at gluttony who asked for the bathroom he nodded his head. “Taeun if you would please.” The man placed his hand on Georgina’s shoulder and pointed towards the mansion beyond the pavilion. “Follow me.” He told her as he walked over to the house. Once the two got two the house he would show her the location of the bathroom then lean against the wall across the hall as he waited for her.

Now that two of the sins were no longer present and one hadn’t even bothered to leave their home Mephisto was a bit annoyed. With his little game ruined it was time to move things along. “Alright then. Once Leviathan and Beelzebub return I will tell you and let you see for yourself why I called you all here.” He said in a less amused tone.

Belial caught up to Envy rather quickly. To stop her from leaving he stepped in front of her with arms and wings outstretched to block her exit. “Lady Leviathan, I must ask you to please return to the meeting. It is of up most importance that you do.” He told her sternly. In all honesty, he thought giving the sin of envy a sock was a rather amusing move on Mammon’s part. Of course, Leviathan probably didn’t see it that way.

Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Mirai Mirai GhastlySquash GhastlySquash SadistPoet SadistPoet merveille merveille AhoHina AhoHina CoolGuy CoolGuy BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand æon æon

Victoria Mara Leon
The Leon Estate
--------------------------

The mini mammon sat in a pavilion accompanied by her servant, Aron, it currently was the early morning hours due to the time difference between her current location and Berlin. Her eyes appeared droopy and she had been religiously applying cream to her face to avoid her doll like appearance being soiled by the lack of sleep. Contrary to the darker early morning hours, the pavilion was very well lit, Ms. Leon had been utilizing this light to write down notes as she observed what the android was seeing.

Unfortunately her androids communication functions had faltered and Fifi had to take over with the greetings and gift giving. The next portion was key, she took control of the android and observed everyone's reactions to their gifts.

Envy had stormed off and Gluttony pretended to have been missed to get more chocolate, behavior she had expected. The others reactions as she had seen were quite simple and basic with the exclusion of Wrath.

"Thank you, Victoria...I...these are really dope," Luke said the to her Android, and she had indeed noticed him. This brought a slight smile to her face. Yes, he'd make a fine target in her grand plan. (although deep in her heart of greed the complement did make her feel some genuine glee)

Snapping quickly into her plan of action Victoria raised her right hand, "Aron! I need you to produce two contracts immediately, I need each one skewered towards the personalities of Gluttony and Greed."

Yes now the manipulative mini mammon would continue her plans. This next action was not necessary but was more-so a test for her companion, additionally it'd offer some needed amusement.

Lady Leon tapped her purse with her hand and then suddenly the world warped around her into a warping blueish hue, she was in another dimension. Her Companion, Clink, would appear here. This would be his soul form within the bag, in the real world no time will have passed once this meeting was over. Additionally, only a very powerful person capable of sensing souls would be able to detect the "blip" that would occur when Clink's soul fell into the bag for such a minuscule moment.

Considering Clink had signed the contract , Victoria had the capability to control his willpower and give him orders, it would take a ridiculous order or an iron will to resist what she had said. Victoria spoke quickly and promptly, "Clink I'm ordering you to steal Gluttony's gifts and put it with Envy's possessions. This must be done to the absolute best of your capabilities, failure will not be tolerated. Do not be spotted."

And then in that sudden moment the soul-dimension faded and the pair were back in their respective locations.

BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back