• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp)IC

Victoria Mara Leon
Upon hearing Clink's proposition the Leon girl raised her hand and all the soldiers immediately halted in their arresting of the intruder. "Hmph so you want to cut a deal with me?"

Aron for a moment was caught up in examining the tickets however he brought his attention up to interject, "Miss Leon? I'd advise against dealing with devil-spawn."

"Silence Aron," Victoria quipped, "This is what is going to happen, any sign of disagreement will be met with immediate termination." The air in the room became quiet as Lady Leon took her time walking to the corner of the room that was her office space. The soldiers all stood around awkwardly, obviously wanting to return to their duties rather than standing around, but they were loyal to their lady so they stood patiently, awaiting dismissal.

Victoria reached a filing cabinet, she thumbed through the lowest drawer, but did not find what she was looking for. She sighed in dissatisfaction, her maid-secretary Marcella knew her way through this better than her. She then opened the middle drawer that was at head height on the Mini Mammon. A slight blush washed over her face, "Aron!" she called out.

Aron rushed over looking around for a foot-stool, apparently it had been misplaced. He sighed grabbing Victoria at the waist easily lifting her to the height of the middle drawer. She felt like a fool at the moment, her composure of power and greed being torn away as she was treated like a toddler. Luckily, she found the particular article she was looking for.

As she made her way back over to their meeting place in the center of the room, Victoria let loose a whistle and in a sudden moment a large figure erupted from her purse. It was a women who stood well over six feet tall, she had short hair, bestial eyes, and a strong figure. "Fifi!" Victoria spoke in a slightly raised voice due to the size of the room as she walked over, "You will accompany the gentle-man thief we have here."

Fifi snarled and licked her lips looking down at the thief she was going to ambush.

Victoria assumed her position in front of Clinks handing him a contract and a valuable pen that had gold plated onto it, "These will be the terms of our contract. If you do not accept these terms I cannot guarantee you two things. One: I cannot your safety. Two: I cannot guarantee you ample compensation."

The contract essentially was a waiver stating that the party signing it would obey Lady Leon's commands and would not do anything to damage the assets of Steel INC or any of it's sister companies. Their was a small fine print at the bottom that would take a keen eye to read. It spoke of "signing off your soul" to Lady Leon, although it also stated the terms of the contract would only last five years.

"If you sign that. Then Fifi, you, and my personal android will go in my stead to Berlin. I will be in control of this android so I still will be there. I'm just not so keen to meeting with forces of the "supernatural" yet." Victoria offered a plastic smile to Clink's awaiting his approval of the contract.

Dante Verren Dante Verren

Lucas Samael Hargrave (Wrath)
Truc handed him a letter, addressed side down. Luke opened it and read it, one eyebrow raising up in doubt as he did.

To the lord of Wrath-

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the new sin of wrath and a lord of hell. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the man standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. In case you don’t already know the man in front of you name is Truc, he is a imp, and he has been serving your family for generations. He also absolutely despises you. Enjoy!

He had read it ten times over when his cigarette ash fell on it, pulling him out of his confusion. He shot Truc an incredulous look and tried to find words to say in response to this...lunacy.

"You too stupid to read or talk? Holy shit, how did I wind up with you?" The servant responded.

The voice of the Not-Luke, whose name was apparently Wrath, filled Luke's mind (and Truc's). "You must go with him. He does not deceive you."

Luke had his doubts, but he also remembered turning into a flaming skeleton and popping a man's head like a zit last night...and possessing another one. In a way, he guess it made sense. He pulled out the plane tickets and examined them.

"Germany? Bro, I've never even left Detroit. I don't have an I.D. or a Passport. And...I've never been on a plane before. I mean its not like I have anything to leave behind but-"

He stopped dead in his tracks as he turned the envelope over and saw the upside down cross. The same cross that was on the drug bags floating around Detroit. The same cross that killed Marcus. Suddenly his side didn't hurt so badly anymore.

His eyes were glowing purple and smoke was trailing out of them as he let his cig fall from his mouth and he grabbed Truc by the collar, forcing him up against the wall. He was going to get answers, one way or another.

Truc just looked at him, almost as if he was trying to hold back laughter. It made Luke furious.

Then, Wrath was in his head again, trying to calm him down. Time seemed to freeze, and Luke was standing in infinite blackness, staring at the hooded skeleton, violet flames dancing around him. Luke didn't know which was more terrifying; looking at Wrath from the outside, or being him.

"Do you remember the moment we learned about piston systems?"

"
Yeah." Luke replied.

"What fascinated us about them? That even one tiny central mechanism fails, the whole thing is ruined."

"
Your point?"

"The men from last night, they were peasants, an external mechanism. It breaks, easy fix. Replace and continue. But-"

"You're saying get inside the engine if you want to cause damage."

"Precisely. You can trust Truc. I don't know about who sent him, but despite his unpleasant attitude he is bound to you, and is loyal."

"Who are you? I mean why are you in me?"

"We are not separate, Luke. I AM you. There are not two beings in this body. Only two fragments of a personality. Maybe you created it because you were afraid of your anger. Maybe I was created to house a power your brain wasn't ready for. Regardless, we are together and apart at the same time."

"
Then how do you know things I don't?"

"With your power came knowledge, but you locked it away in dreams, in your subconscious. You locked it away in me. I...we... are Wrath, or Samael."

Luke blinked and he was back in his body, his eyes no longer smoking. He released Truc and brushed his servant's collar down.

"You got a smoke?" He asked calmly, pocketing the tickets. "I'd hate to make this trip without any."

Last edited:
Taeun, Currently at Dawson residence…

Tauen watched in amusement as Georgina screamed and fell onto the blood stricken floor. This girl was amusing in her human form if nothing else. “The two lackies made a decent snack, actually they were quite filling. Of course, the taste was ruined by the drugs in their system but a meal is a meal. As for the one called Frankie.” He stood up and tossed the arm to the side, walking over to Georgina he crouched down and poked her stomach. “He would be somewhere in this bottomless pit you sins of gluttony call a stomach.” Standing up again he began to walk to the door. Stopping before he left he looked back at her. “You have already broken the rules and drawn attention to yourself by devouring the one called Frankie. Unless you want to die by an angel’s blade I suggest you come with me. Of course, the choice is yours master Beelzebub.”

"I...I ate him?" The words didn't sound right but as she ran into the bathroom, seeing the blood on her face and the strange feeling of...satisfaction in her stomach...the idea became more and more plausible.

When he mentioned that blasted name, Georgina finally snapped. "For the last time stop calling me that! I'm Dawson alright? Georgina Dawson!"

The fact Tauen happily mentioned eating the other two sent a shiver down her spine. But still, a broken rule? And this mention of Georgina being slain by an angel? Could it be true? She should be locked in a mental home for thinking like this. This was crazy.

And yet, that instinct of hers that had saved her times before when it came to previous addictions caused her to run into the kitchen and pull out the bleach. She needed to cover this up. Thankfully, there wasn't much to get rid of. The bodies were gone, and just a few stains that could easily be removed were left.

"I mean...if I was gone for a trip right? They wouldn't suspect it was me anyway." Georgina finally concluded, deciding to leave a quick text to her mother before hastily packing her bags and heading downstairs.

"I don't suppose you know how to drive?" She grumbled. "My parents took the car so that means we have to use a bus to the airport and..."

What was she thinking? She must have completely lost it. None of this made any sense at all but at the moment her life had taken a nosedive and it could be worse if the police figured out she had anything to deal with this.

Looking at Tauen, she sighed. "Alright, where do we go?"

Lilian stared at the woman bowing in front of her, she didn't know what do. But she thought opening the letter would be the nice thing to do so she took the letter from her and opened it

To the angel of Humility

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the virtue of humility and an angel. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the person standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. The woman in front of you is none other than the holy saint of France herself. Enjoy!

Lilian stood still thinking How could I be the Angel of Humility. Lilian looked at the woman in front of her then read the letter again. "The holy saint of France. Huh" Lilian muttered, as she looked at the woman. She opened the envelope wider and pulled out the two tickets. She looked at them and her face lit up with excitement, she was going back to Washington D.C. After a few seconds her smile disappeared "My... parents" she said in a very sad tone. She held back her tears and decided to be her regular happy self. She started to think about the packing and started to say "I wonder how long it's going to take to pack... hopefully we'll be on a nice plane. I wonder how long it will take to get back home?" She was starting to close the door until she stopped and realized something she opened the door completely and asked with a smile to the lady in front of her "Um... would you like to come inside?"

Last edited:
Iris, Currently at Victoria’s apartment…

As the door creaked open cocky grin crossed iris’s face. She couldn’t wait to see Leviathans reaction. Her eyes locked onto the blonde hair girl and followed her movement as the girl went to the fridge, No reaction yet. The blonde girl opened a soda and took a drink… still no reaction. Finally the girl turned around and acknowledged iris’s presence. Really? Just a simple threat? That’s all she got! Iris’s cocky grin turned sour and she stood up from the couch. “I knew you were hopeless without me but seriously? You just come home see a random person sitting on your couch, a random person with wings mind you.” Her wings flapped once to show that they were real, “And all you have is a minor threat to greet them with. What kind of reaction is that.” Hissed Iris.
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Frey, Currently at Elijah’s house…

Frey shook her head to show she would pass on the drink. “Thank you very much for the offer Master Azrael but we need to leave soon. We need to get you to Berlin as soon as possible. Every minute we wait could mean we get discovered and they end up showing up. If that happened then we would be trouble.” She told him. “Are you ready to leave now?” she asked him.
CoolGuy CoolGuy

Tauen watched in amusement as Georgina screamed and fell onto the blood stricken floor. This girl was amusing in her human form if nothing else. “The two lackies made a decent snack, actually they were quite filling. Of course, the taste was ruined by the drugs in their system but a meal is a meal. As for the one called Frankie.” He stood up and tossed the arm to the side, walking over to Georgina he crouched down and poked her stomach. “He would be somewhere in this bottomless pit you sins of gluttony call a stomach.” Standing up again he began to walk to the door. Stopping before he left he looked back at her. “You have already broken the rules and drawn attention to yourself by devouring the one called Frankie. Unless you want to die by an angel’s blade I suggest you come with me. Of course, the choice is yours master Beelzebub.”
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

Vigil, Eran’s house…

Vigil was beginning to grow bored as movement in the room he was watching caused him to sit up. It looked like his target was finally in his room. Staying still he continued to observe for a moment. It looked like Eran wasn’t doing anything. That meant he would probably stay in one place. He raised his right arm until it was at a nighty degree angel with his body. Adjusting his aim slightly up he flexed his index finger and the sids of his gloves slid open to reveal he was wearing a wrist crossbow. Taking a bolt from a quiver on his waist he slid it into the crossbow. He flexed his finger again and the crossbow fired.

With a slight whistle, the bolt went flying through the air. It smashed through the glass window of Eran’s room and impaled itself into the wall opposite of the window. Hanging from the back of the bolt was a white letter with a gold cross.
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Fae, Currently at Hope’s house…

“Oh careful master!” Fae said in a worried in voice. So far from her observation Hope looked like a bit of a Klutz, hopefully that wasn’t the case all the time. “Umm well how long we will be gone will depend. If we don’t end up dieing then it could be a long time or a really short time. It depends what Lord Jegu, Lady Murie, and Mr. M have planned for us.” She answered in her cheerful voice despite the fact she started the sentence with assuming they don’t die. “Oh, and if you have any questions feel free to ask them while we are on our way to berlin! After all your wish is my command!”
@Aura Of Twilight

Zelbulg, Currently at Meyer residence...

Zelbulg couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at Pandora’s reaction to the letter. Her being able to open it proved that she was indeed the new lucifer, but even so that reaction was just creepy. She looked like she was about to explode in ways he really didn’t care enough to see. Of course, he didn’t care enough to interrupt her moment of self-pleasure so he sat there in silence, waiting for her to comprehend what she had read.

When she moved to pack he made no move to follow her, instead he remained seated until she returned. “The only thing you need to know about M right now is that he is one of the very few reasons why you aren’t dead. The rest you will figure out on your own once you meet him.” He responded in a bored tone. Standing up he took one last look up at the family portrait before beginning to walk away. “Before we go t meet M there is one more person who wants to meet you. He has requested that we meet him at the airport along with the others so we will wait there until they arrive. Once gathered up we will go to Berlin. It’s a pain but it’s safer that way.” Zelbulg explained his voice sounding more on edge then before.
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Clink, Currently at the Leon residence….

Clink sighed heavily. “Never thought I’d actually say this but I miss the old Mammon. Anyway, can’t we work this out Miss Mini Mammon? Obviously, it would be a waste to keep a man of my caliber locked away and you have a lot of money on you. Let’s cut a deal.” As he spoke he felt a gun pressed against his back. “Besides you have a meeting to go to. M ain’t gonna like it if you don’t show up and trust me this isn’t one devil you’re going to want to piss off.” He said rather calmly for a man who was being held at gunpoint.
SadistPoet SadistPoet

Jeanne, Currently at Lilian's house...

As soon as the door opened Jeane dropped to one knee and bowed before Lilian. "O' great angel of Heaven. It has been ten long years since I have been able to be in your pressence. Your loyal servant Jeane D'arc has returned to follow your every command." she said with a bowed head. "I also bring with me a message for your honor." As she said the last part she produced the letter and held it up to Lilian. "Please read it with all do haste. Time is of the essence."
AhoHina AhoHina

Pandora Lucifer Meyer
"Well I expected as much." Pandora nodded her head in response to Zelbulg regarding M as she dragged a small suitcase behind her. Pandora just packed a few sets of clothing, a few shoes, her toothbrush, and some other nonessential items. She didn't need to bring a lot since she can always buy more things wherever she is going. Anyway, she already expected that Zelbulg wouldn't reveal who M is. After all, if M wanted to reveal himself or herself they would have already included his or her name in the letter. She already have an idea whom M is, but she didn't see any reason to spend time guessing.

Anyway, the other thing that piqued her interest was the other Lords of Sin and the person they were supposed to meet. She didn't really care about the Lords of Sin, they were clearly below her and would be nothing more than her minions, but the person they're supposed to meet might be a bit more important. Surely not as important as herself, but important enough to warrant her attention. "So, who are we meeting at the airport?" She asked as she entered her car. "Take us to the airport." She informed her driver as she faced Zelbulg. "Well? Get in. I don't want to keep my minions waiting."

Marcus Kent, Currently at Slavka’s house…

Marcus stood his ground with a friendly smile despite the woman’s less than friendly welcome. If he was to show any signs of weakness on the first part of his quest then he would have no right to be an angel’s knight. He turned to look at a girl running up the walkway as she called out to her mother. Despite not wanting to show weakness he couldn’t say he wasn’t pleased that the woman had gone back inside.

Turning back to look at the blonde girl he saw her bowing slightly and he panicked a little, “No please my lady don’t bow. It is I who should be bowing to you not the other way around.” He told her. Crossing his chest with his right arm he bent his knee and lowered his head. “It is an honor to meet you lady Slavka Auriel Jankovic. My name is Marcus Kent and I am to be your loyal warrior, servant or anything else you see fit to deem me. My first task besides finding you was to deliver this to you.” As he spoke he kept his head lowered but produced the letter from inside of his jacket and held it up to her. “If you would please read it.” He asked her.
merveille merveille

Clink, Currently at Leon residence…

Clink quickly covered his mouth with his right hand as he watched Victoria try and get to reach the contract. AT first it was only minor snickers that escaped into his hand but when the angel had to lift up the girl his snickers turned into the struggle of him trying to suppress his full blown laughter. His laughs of amusement turned to a nervous chuckle as the werewolf appeared and he instantly straightened his posture. Great, now he had to deal with a werewolf as well.

Taking the contract, he looked it over carefully and sighed heavily, how many of these things did he have to sign over the years? I t felt like he had to sign a new one every time he met the next Mammon. Grumbling to himself about once again selling out his soul he took the pen and signed his name at the bottom. “There your contracts signed, and although I applaud the idea of sending a robot double I don’t think the sender of the letter will be very happy. Course it’s your funeral if he desideds to seek retribution so not really my problem. Anyway, let’s get that mini mambot rolling so we can get to the rally point.”
SadistPoet SadistPoet

Truc, Currently at the Garage with Lucas…

Truc was breathing heavily and rubbing the pain away from his neck when Lucas asked about the smoke. “Yeah great idea… Give a walking torch smoke to ignite him” wheezed Truc. Damn this kid had seriously strong grip, well that was to be excepted from the Wrath. The only question was what had set the bastard off. Standing up fully he re adjusted the collar of his shirt, “Don’t worry about passports or ID’S. We won’t need them. All they will need to know to let you in is that your with me. Is there A phine around here I can use. I need to make a call.”
BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

Taeun glanced at her from the corner of his eye, This was unusal, most of the other beelzebubs never had this much of a violent reaction to being called by the name. What a weirdo his new master was. “Very well, until ordered otherwise I will refer to you as Georgina. “ He stated plainly. Walking over to her he took the bags from her and walked over to the door. “I am a ghoul, I eat not drive. Dial the number 666. “He told her as he pushed the door open with his foot. “To answer your question, we are going to meet the others in D.C. before going to Berlin.” He told her as he stepped outside.

Jeanne, Currently at Lilian’s house.

It was good that Lilian accepted the news of her being an angel so quickly, it meant that they could get to D.C. quickly. However, any joy Jeanne had gotten from that quick acceptance was destroyed by the sadness Jeanne saw in the girls eye’s. That was the look of someone who had lost something very precious to them but who was trying not to show it. When Lilian asked Jeanne to come inside The saint happily stood up and stepped inside. “Thank you very much madam.” She responded. “and for what it’s worth I’m sorry about the loss of your parents… They were both wonderful people.” She told her trying to cheer up her new master.
AhoHina AhoHina

Zelbulg, Currently at Meyer residence…

Zelbulg got into the car and moved around in the seat uncomfortably. He had always hated vehicles. He saw no use for them considering how he could fly himself from place to place. “I hate to point it out to you but you’ve already kept your minions waiting for ten years. A little longer won’t kill them… or maybe it will… this war has been unpredictable lately.” He said without any sign of emotion to be found in his voice. Propping his arm up on the window sill he placed his head onto the palm of his hand and staired out at the window. “Besides the other sins, you will be meeting the seven heavenly virtues along with the demon of worthlessness, The angel of merciful love, and the angel of June. If you don’t know their names then you can try reading a textbook or a bible.”

Victoria Mara Leon
About a day and a half had passed and Clink, Fifi, and Victoria's android stand in were about to land in Berlin. Progress had been smooth because Victoria knew which people to pay off to get her party through security and onto the airplanes in a timely manner, otherwise there'd be no way she'd be sneaking an android through the metal detector. Although, the android, if one didn't look to close could pass as a living person. It had a tall stature, it was dressed in a gaudy dress that might have cost as much as the android itself. The dress, despite being gaudy, was revealing of the androids voluptuous figure.

Meanwhile, Victoria sat in the comfort of her room, she had on a silk bath-robe and had recently taken a bath. She felt an odd state of calm and satisfaction that she would not have to leave home. Her favorite maid, Marcella, stood behind her combing her Ladies hair. Victoria had been monitoring the progress of the android, she could put on a virtual reality headset and assume personal control of it, which she planned to do once they reached the meeting location.

Yet still, the lady did not trust this 'meeting' one-hundred percent. Whilst her party of representatives were in transit, a small squad of Victoria's personal security force had been mobilized on her private jet. Once they made land-fall in Berlin they'd remain on stand-by just in case things got dangerous to extract her representatives.

Aron entered Lady Leon's dwelling holding a plate, putting it down on the table near her. It had two slices of chocolate cake on it, Lady Leon had requested this earlier. She dismissed Marcella with a wave of a hand and began to eat the chocolate cake as she watched the party progress on her laptop.

"So are you planning on making friends? If you've been declared as the lord of greed then there's going to be others," Aron declared, he was knowledgeable on the subject due to his time serving God.

Lady Leon took a few more bites of her cake before responding, "No. No I don't intend on doing so."

Aron bit his lip nervously, "You do know you're not dealing with some unruly rebels in a third-world country? You can't screw over these guys for your own gain."

"That is why we wait," Lady Leon let her words sink in as she finished the first slice of cake, "We will wait until a critical point, and then we will betray them and take everything they have."

Aron sighed, "Well anyways. You might want to get ready Fifi and the others have almost landed."

Victoria nodded putting on her VR headset taking direct control of the android. Moment's later they would get off the airplane and reach the meeting point.

Luke pulled out the cheap pay per minute phone the owner of the garage had got him for work contact. "Yeah, man. Here."

He handed it to the imp and then took steps towards the door. He was eager to travel and get to the heart of whatever insane whirlwind he had been caught up in.

He locked the door behind him as they exited and left a note on the door.

Boss,

Thanks for everything. I don't know what to say other than I have to go, believe me when I say it is some messed up family business. I'll be back, but I don't know when.

Sorry about the blood on the floor, its mine.

- Luke

They walked while Truc was on the phone. Luke had never been to an airport before. Even though he was full of conflicting emotions, he was very excited to actually travel for once.

Rosalyn Asmodeus Belmont (Lust)

"How did you know -" Rose quickly bit her tongue, before changing her question. "What business do you have with her?" She could not reveal her true identity, after all, this woman broke into her house like a bloody psychopath and now wants to have a 'little chat' with her. What was even creepier was the fact that she knew Rosalyn's horrible middle name. A name filled with bad memories and strange looks.

Rosalyn almost fell into another one of those terrible flashback episodes when she felt the coolness against her ankle. It was the woman's hand, and it was too close for comfort. Rose tried to make her way back up the stairs, but unfortunately missed a step in the darkness and then fell awkwardly down a short length of the staircase. Her head slammed into the edge of the platform, causing a wave of shocking pain to spread through her body. "Jesus. Fucking. Christ." Rose groaned, now dizzy and unable to really move, she lifted her hands up slightly to show surrender. "I guess I don't have much of a choice now... Alright, I'm Asmodeus - Agh, i mean Rosalyn. Have your little chat with me, or kill me or whatever. But, before you do that, could you please turn on the lights? I would like to at least see my murderer."

Lilian heard what she said and she knew her parents were great people she just wish that they could be with her. “I know they were good people,” she said in a soft voice looking at the floor “but I know wherever they are they would want me to stop being upset and live on.” After Lilian said that she lifted up her head. “Wait!” Lilian yelled “I just remembered something. I’ll be right back” she said and gently closed the door. She ran upstairs and then opened her door. She was in her room it was pretty big “It’s going to take a while packing stuff” she said while scratching her head.

Lilian opened her closet and took out her big, pink suitcase. She wished she had some help to put the clothes in her suitcase but the maids were on vacation and her aunt, sister, and even her dog were on vacation too, so it was just her in the house alone. She struggled putting even a few clothes in her bag, but in the end she managed to fit them all in. Lilian tried to gently take the suitcase downstairs but when she was on the second stair it fell down the stairs. Thankfully nothing fell out, but her electronics were in there too though she forgot she didn’t care that they fell down so she picked it up and opened the door. “I’m ready to go… uh, what’s your name” Lilian said with an awkward smile.

Slavka Auriel Jankovič (Charity)

Slavka looked at him in a confused manner. She was rather dumbfounded. He was her . . . servant? Or, loyal warrior, as he said. How did he know her middle name? No one knew it and besides that, she never saw him in her life. It was weird, maybe a bit creepy, but moreso weird. She was just about to speak when she was handed the letter. She took it from him and began to read what it said:

To the angel of Charity

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the new virtue of charity and an angel. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the person standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. the guy who delivered this is Marcus. He is a knight who has been raised for one purpose and one purpose only, and that purpose is to serve you. Isn’t that nice? Enjoy!

New virtue of charity? All Slavka knew was that her birthday had been . . . interesting, to say the least. A hectic day topped off with some huge wings sprouting from her back. She was just thankful nobody saw her. And sure, she knew she was a rather charitable person. She enjoyed giving to people and dreamed of being a philanthropist and helping people around the nation and around the world, but she didn't think much of it. But the words she kept going back to were "how your parents died".

Her expression became upset as she remembered that day, the worst day in her entire life. It was far worse than getting stung by a wasp or all the times she hurt herself as a small child, scraping her knees or even stumbling down a flight of stairs. She would not cry though. Not in front of the knight. She absolutely hated getting emotional in front of people. It made her feel weak, mushy, and terrible. She tried to cheer herself up and avoid the memories, rubbing her eyes as she blinked the tears away.

"So you're a knight? I was actually wondering why you were wearing that," she chuckled a bit as she gestured to his extremely formal outfit.

"I mean, it's not bad. It's actually really cool. I didn't even know knights existed! I thought they were just in stories," she began to ramble a bit in an excited tone before realizing how much she was speaking. She smiled sheepishly before looking at Marcus, then at the plane tickets.

"I guess I'll have to start packing then," she mumbled as she went back inside to get her things.

( Dante Verren Dante Verren )​

Victoria Leviathan Malvolia
Victoria stared at the girl blankly and decided she wasn't a threat.
"Sorry to disappoint, but frankly you just aren't worth getting worked up over. Your wings look ridiculous and for some reason you've decided to come bother me, which means despite how "hopeless" I seem, you still need something from me. Well, what is it?" She asked, taking a long drink of her soda. She didn't like most others to begin with, and she could tell the girl in front of her was not in any position to do anything. Something about her seemed...pitiful. she talked big but something just didn't line up, and she intended to call the girl's bluff.

Eran Gabriel Millard
His internet searches came up with a diet of mostly nuts and berries, at least that's what he found for crows. He wasn't sure if the bird really was a crow but it at least looked like one. He got an old shoebox, stuffed it with an old warm blanket and set the chick inside. Just as the chick was finally settling down a crash made him nearly jump from his skin. A golden light filled the room. Before he realized what had happened he was across the room and an ornate shield was in his right hand. Shield_angelic_knight.png

"What the...where did this come from?" He asked himself, lowering his guard after a quick check of the area. A bolt from a crossbow had been embedded in his wall, and a message with a golden cross inlayed in it hang from the back of it.

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the new virtue of diligence and an angel. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the person standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. the quiet man who delivered this is named Vigil. He doesn’t talk much. Enjoy!

He looked over the tickets, then set them back in the message. A lot of things weren't making sense. He looked back at where he'd set the shield, only to find it was missing.
"Easy come easy go I guess." He muttered, then turned to the now broken window. "Thanks a lot Vigil."

With that he went out to his shed to get his tools. Broken windows won't fix themselves.

Pandora Lucifer Meyer (Pride)
Pandora snorted at Zelbulg's comment. "It's not my fault if you guys are too lazy and incompetent to send me my letter far earlier than today. They chose to make me wait, not the other way around." She said, her voice filled to the brim with smug self confidence. "This war of yours would have ended ages ago had you just had the foresight to inform me earlier." She said, and she believed her own words as well. After all, who could possibly even compete against herself? Pride is the most powerful sin there is. It corrupts great men, it turns wise people into raving madmen, it can spark the flames of a great war, and it can turn a loving family against itself. It causes gods to kneel and for men to do impossible tasks. Pride is the sin of change, it disrupts the peace and from the chaos rises a new age. And Pandora is Pride herself, she would lead them and they will follow her. And by her hand, a new age shall dawn.

After some time, Pandora and Zelbulg arrives at the airport. "So, where are we supposed to meet the others?" She asked as she entered the lobby. "Or did you mean that we would meet the others in Berlin. Why Berlin anyway? What significance does the place have to your, well, our kind?"

Last edited:

Taeun glanced at her from the corner of his eye, This was unusal, most of the other beelzebubs never had this much of a violent reaction to being called by the name. What a weirdo his new master was. “Very well, until ordered otherwise I will refer to you as Georgina. “ He stated plainly. Walking over to her he took the bags from her and walked over to the door. “I am a ghoul, I eat not drive. Dial the number 666. “He told her as he pushed the door open with his foot. “To answer your question, we are going to meet the others in D.C. before going to Berlin.” He told her as he stepped outside.

"Why?" At this point, was Georgina really asking why? She'd never really pictured herself going on a sudden trip but the more and more the thought hit her, the more adrenaline she got.

And it was addicting.

Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number as she led Taeun on the bus for the airport. She'd hoped he'd have brought money, but in case he couldn't pay she'd cover for him as well. Looking at the various people on the bus, Georgina began to wonder now if there was truth behind it all.

She was superior to all of them. Superior to even the most powerful people on the planet. A lord over mortals. That kind of power was more addicting than any other drug she'd tried before.

Taking out her phone, she dialed the number and waited for the tone.

Who was they...? Why was she being so vague? He supposed the answers would come in Berlin. But what if it really was a joke, and he was stuck in Berlin? He'd have to waste all his money returning. If he even could... But still, he wanted to go. He would have liked to wait a few days, to deal with his things and pack up his necessities, but he was - allegedly - an angel, and he wanted to know more about that soon. And avoid the mysterious they that were presumably going to hurt him. "Give me a minute," he said. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed his bowl of cereal and emptied it in the trash. He had no idea how long he'd be gone. "I'm going to get dressed."

He returned just a minute later, dressed in his most business casual attire. Though his over shirt was unbuttoned, which made it about as formal as regular clothing. In his pockets he had his life savings which, admittedly, was not much. It was about three hundred dollars that he put aside for a rainy day. He wondered if it could have even gotten him a flight to D.C. He also had a bible, as a reference book, more than anything. "I don't have a passport, but if this M really wants me to head to Germany, I'm sure they took care of it." Maybe that was why the tickets were golden. "I'm ready to leave, if you have any means of transportation. Otherwise, we'll have to walk." Walking all the way to the airport didn't sound fun, but he didn't have any better ideas.

Clink, Currently in Berlin with robot Victoria and fifi…

Clink yawned loudly as he stepped off the plane into the Tegel airpot. His original plan was to have them meet up with the others in Washington D.C. but it looked like his master had other plans. Oh well guess he should give the big boss a call. Takeing out a cell phone that he had procured not to long ago he typed in the number 666 and hit call. Putting the cell up to his ear he was greeted with what sounded like music from a pipe organ. After listening to the music for a few seconds there was a single beep followed a young voice asking for identification. “Clink, Servant of Mammon. Forward me to M.”. The organ music returned for a few seconds before a different voice answered. “Greetings and salutations my dear goblin. Did the letter I asked you to deliver make its way to the intended person.” asked M. “Yeah, she is right her with me. We… we are in Berlin…” He finished his sentence nervously.

A moment of silence fell over the phone and clink shifted awkwardly until M spoke once more. “Very well then we are moving onto stage three ahead of schedule. I will notify the others and send a pick up for you. I can’t say that I’m happy about this but what’s done is done. However, do keep in mind your next failure will be met with consequences.” Said M then then the man on the other side of the line ended the call.

Putting the cell phone away Clink side heavily. Turning to look at the mini mambot he motioned towards the exit of the airport. “Pick up is on the way, we should wait outside until it gets here.” He told her.
SadistPoet SadistPoet

Truc, Currently with Lucas…

Truc took the phone and dialed the number. He was greeted with the organ music and young welcoming voice. He gave his identification and asked to be directed to M. “Perfect timing My impish friend. Change of plans. Head straight to berlin, don’t bother stopping at the club in D.C. I have to go now, enjoy!” The connection ended and Truc was left standing with the phone up to his ear and very confused at what had just happened. “Alright then guess we are heading off to berlin now.” He said.

Truc managed to get them a taxi to the airport a little after that phone call. The taxi took them to the airport, which they flew to D.C. and would then fly to Berlin.

Semzhun, currently at Rosayln’s place…

“Kill you?” asked Semzhun as she stood up and fumbled around for a light switch on the wall. Flicking it on she turned to look back down at Rosaylyn. She licked her lips lightly as she looked Rosalyn up and down, she did indeed have a body worthy of the sin of lust. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t kill you. Worst thing I would do is turn you into my personal plaything and have you act upon my every whim… of course I’m not here for that. Though if I am ahead of schedule maybe I could take a little play break.” She said though the last part was mostly for herself. “More importantly if I don’t deliver this then I am going to be spending one very unhappy century in hell.” Commented Semzhun as she reached behind her and pulled out a letter from a small pouch on her back. Holding out the letter she leaned closer to Rosalyn and gave her playful grin. “Go ahead, take it.”
Mirai Mirai

Marcus, currently at Slavka’s house…

Marcus couldn’t help but beam at Slavka complementing him on being a knight. When she went inside to pack her things Marcus stayed outside. Leaning against the wall next to the door he adjusted the fancy white coat he wore to expose the sword hung at his left side. He began to lightly tap the fingers of his left hand on the pummel of the blade. Right now, he didn’t need to use it, but instead it would serve as a warning if anyone who had thoughts of hurting his master were watching them, and the chance of them being watched this very moment were pretty high.

A light buzz going off in his pocket caused him to grab his phone and look what was happening. It looked like he was getting a call from the number 777. “Something must have happened.” He murmured to himself and then answered the phone. “Understood. We will make our way to Berlin with all haste. Understood.” He replied to whoever was on the other end of the phone before hanging up and putting it in his pocket.
merveille merveille

Iris, Currently at Victoria’s(Envy) house.

Iris grinded her teeth together in annoyance. This version of Leviathan was equally as annoying as any of the others. “Look here whale spawn. I would have been happy to leave you rotting in this trash pit but someone with a lot less common sense than me insisted that he needed you.” She grew even more annoyed as the memories of being dangled above the lava pits in hell for almost a full week flashed back into her head. Producing the letter from almost thin air she held it out to Victoria. “Here take it. The language should be small enough so your simple brain can understand.”
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Vigil, Eran’s house…

Vigil watched as the shield matirailzed in the boy’s hand, that was good. It meant he shot at the right person. When Eran went outside to the Shed Vigil hopped down from the tree and made his way over to Eran’s house. Scaling the fence with ease he made his way into the back yard. Walking along the side of the house he saw Eran in the toolshed and observed for a moment in silence. Finnaly deciding to speak up Vigil called out to Eran, “Don’t you have better things to do then repairing the window. After all you won’t be back here for quite a while.”
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Zelbulg, Currently with Pandora on the way to the Airpot…

Zelbulg rolled his eyes at her boasting “Sure we should have summoned a child who was nothing more than a mere human at the time to lead the loyalist armies of hell against the rebel factions. That is an absolutely brilliant idea, you lady Pandora are the personification of brilliance.” He replied in his dry uninterested tone as they continued their way to the airport.

Zelbulg was more than happy to get out of the car. The stupid automobile was to slow for his liking and he despised traffic. As he stepped into the lobby Pandora bombarded him with questions. “Berlin has absolutely no significance what so ever. The only reason that we are going there is because that is where M lives and he is too lazy to leave his home.” Answered Zelbulg as he walked towards a tsa agent over by the security checkpoint. The two had a quick conversation by the end of it the tsa agent opened up the VIP access for them and they could skip through most of security.

Omce through security they made their way over to one of the VIP Fly clubs and Went inside. The room was completely deserted accept for one person. Standing behind the counter of the bar was a lone blonde man rubbing down shot glasses with a towel. The man looked up from his work as Zelbulg and Pandora approached the counter. His eyes barely even glanced at Zelbulg before locking onto Pandora. “Well I’m guessing that since she is with you Zelbulg that this is the new lucifer?” asked the blonde man.

Taeun, Currently with Gerogina…

As Georgina dialed the number Taeun snatched the phone out of her hand. “Taeun, servant of Beelzebub” he said into the phone. A moment later the voice of M greeted his ears. “ Gutan tag my undead friend. Your timing is impeccable. We have a change of plans. You are to proceed to Berlin, do not stop in D.C. Anyway, I have to go now, Got a few more calls to make. Auf Wiedersehen!” and just like that the phone call was over.

Taeun handed the phone back to Georgina, “If you have any farther questions to ask I suggest asking them now. “stated Taeun as the bus came to a stop at the Airport.

Frey, Currently with Elijah.

Frey pondered about how they should get to the airport. She haddn’t really thought about it. She could possibly fly them both but she wouldn’t be able to carry a person and their luggage. That’s it! She would call the helpline. “I need to borrow your phone for a second! Where is it!?” she asked him rather excitedly.
CoolGuy CoolGuy

Jeanne, Currently with Lilian...

Jeanne winced lightly as she watched Lilian's suitcase go tumbling. Maybe her new master was a bit of a klutz? Hopefully the girl didn't have anything important in there. "Are you and your stuff alright milady?" Jeanne asked. "Oh my name is Jeanne D'arc, but you may call me what ever you wish." she awnsered giving her master a light smile. "Should I call for a car to the Airport? or do you have another way of getting there? Oh and if I do need to call a car I am going to have to borrow a phone." if worse came to worse she could just call for a call useing the 777 number. It was nice having access to a whole help network of angel/heavenly cheats.
AhoHina AhoHina

Victoria Leviathan Malvolia
Victoria stared at the girl again. She had a serious attitude, but she was all bark no bite. She grabbed the letter without a word and opened it.

Congratulations and happy belated birthday. It is my pleasure to inform you that you are the new sin of envy and a lord of hell. Inside this envelope you will find two golden plane tickets. If you wish to know more about who you are, what you are, and how your parents died then please take the plane designated on the ticket to Washington D.C. and then take the other designated plane to Berlin. Once you arrive the man standing in front of you will lead you to me. I look forwards to meeting you.

-M

P.S. the woman who deliverd this letter is a Pixie who has been in the service of Leviathan for a long time. She is a pain to deal with. Enjoy!

"You're definitely right about pain in the ass.." she muttered to herself. After a moment of consideration she couldn't think of a reason not to go, so she packed a light bag and walked out the door, making sure it was locked when she left. She hailed a cab and got in.
"O'Hare international, fast as you can." She said, then took a moment to relax.

Eran Gabriel Millard
He saw the hooded figure while he was grabbing his tools. Part of him was nervous when the cloaked man approached, but something told him there wasn't any danger.
"That would be why I need to fix it. You can't expect me to go to Berlin with a hole in my house, ey Vigil?" He asked, grabbing his toolbox and making his way into his housr to replace the window. Luckily he was prepared for this and had a couple spare windows and doors in the shed, just in case something like this happened. He didn't like leaving a crossbow bolt in his wall either, but he had a feeling there wasn't enough time to fix it. He walked out to the shed and carried a spare window into the house. Luckily it was only the bottom pane that was broken, an easy remove and replace. Vigil would be okay on his own for the next hour...probably.

Ian Belphegor Dimare (Sloth)
With a heavy sigh, Ian took the letter and read it over. "To the lord of sloth, blah blah blah." Ian stood up and allowed the covers to fall off his body. Oddly enough, he was already fully dressed in jeans and a green t-shit. Falling asleep fully clothed was easier than taking the time to strip down, after all. With a yawn, he stretched his hands above his head before shoving the letter haphazardly into his pocket, clutching the two tickets in his left hand. "You know, it's considered polite to at least take a guy out to dinner before you force him to travel to another country. Oh well, it doesn't look like you're gonna leave." Ian's eyes looked Thrax up and down, soaking in all the details he could. This is way too intricate to be a simple scam, he thought. I doubt this guy's gonna leave me alone if I try to fight back. God above, this is such a hassle. "Fine, let me just grab my thing."

Thing. Singular. Ian had one possession that had any sort of value to it. Grabbing his laptop from the floor, he tossed it into a simple over-the-shoulder carrying case, along with the charger. On the floor by the door sat a black jacket with a light brown fur trim, resembling a pilot's coat. Slipping it over his t-shirt, he slipped it over his arms and onto his body, the laptop case soon going over his head to hang from his shoulder. Finally putting on a pair of simple boots, he lifted his arm towards the door, motioning for Thrax to take the lead. "This really is a chore, you know. I'm gonna assume you know the way." As Ian trudged his way towards the exit, a few other thoughts crossed his mind. "I'm also gonna assume you have a way to handle passports, and a way to get to the airport from here. I don't feel like walking that far," he grumbled.

Once more, Ian considered using his powers to get out of this situation. Of course if this letter had any real merit to it, it was unlikely that he would be able to make much progress on this guy. Examining the tickets once more, Ian was satisfied. They look real enough, he thought. "And some provided food would be nice," he yawned out. "You would want to make a good impression on a "Lord of Hell," right? You're my supposed number two, after all." A slight grin sprouted on Ian's face. The idea of having a servant strong enough to knock a door off of it's hinges without much effort was indeed tempting. Maybe this would be worth it after all.

Victoria Mara Leon (Greed)
Victoria upon being informed of the contents of the phone call removed the VR head-set and allowed the android to take over. She took a moments pause to assess the current situation. A new force had surfaced much greater than her own, potentially substantially more powerful and her companion, Aron, was a living testament to what is out in the "beyond." This situation would simply not do. Lady Leon had to be at the top.

Whilst she had been controlling the mini mambot, Aron had stood loyally at her side. Once Victoria had taken in the situation entirely she continued, "So simply to clarify. Our small intelligence force has rooted themselves in Berlin?"

"Yes my lady. They are awaiting orders," Aron swallowed nervously, "Be certain to know that the-"

"Hush..." Lady Leon raised her small hand, "They are paid enough to have their lives in my hands."

Aron ran his hand through his long blond hair, "Alright what's the order my lady?"

"If I am greed... and this letter did not appear 'very specific' I'm almost certain more are making their way here. I have planted ourselves ahead for good reason. I want our intelligence force to monitor the airports for tickets matching the ones fitting the description of the ones we were provided, following that I want them to track the individuals they find and record intelligence on said targets whilst the android and the others arrive at the pickup point," Victoria nodded in satisfaction feeling good about her plan.

The angel gave a swift nod and left the room swiftly to relay the order.

Victoria sat alone for several minutes, the room was still and her breathing was deep. What was this feeling in her? Nervousness? Fear? Or was it something more, something she had been denying for years. Suddenly to stop this torrent of thoughts she picked up her phone and dialed Marcella's number, "Marcella, I think I will take an early dinner."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria had filled her gut amply enough with food to get rid of this queasy nervous feeling, whilst she became the little greedy glutton she was, Aron had been working hard coordinating the intelligence/extraction team in Berlin. They had begun trying to locate and collect intelligence on the possible "others" in a covert manner.

The petite mammon gave her tummy a rub and then donned her headset once more to see the progress of her representative party. They were now in transit to their final destination....

Clink, Currently in Berlin with robot Victoria and fifi…

Clink yawned loudly as he stepped off the plane into the Tegel airpot. His original plan was to have them meet up with the others in Washington D.C. but it looked like his master had other plans. Oh well guess he should give the big boss a call. Takeing out a cell phone that he had procured not to long ago he typed in the number 666 and hit call. Putting the cell up to his ear he was greeted with what sounded like music from a pipe organ. After listening to the music for a few seconds there was a single beep followed a young voice asking for identification. “Clink, Servant of Mammon. Forward me to M.”. The organ music returned for a few seconds before a different voice answered. “Greetings and salutations my dear goblin. Did the letter I asked you to deliver make its way to the intended person.” asked M. “Yeah, she is right her with me. We… we are in Berlin…” He finished his sentence nervously.

A moment of silence fell over the phone and clink shifted awkwardly until M spoke once more. “Very well then we are moving onto stage three ahead of schedule. I will notify the others and send a pick up for you. I can’t say that I’m happy about this but what’s done is done. However, do keep in mind your next failure will be met with consequences.” Said M then then the man on the other side of the line ended the call.

Putting the cell phone away Clink side heavily. Turning to look at the mini mambot he motioned towards the exit of the airport. “Pick up is on the way, we should wait outside until it gets here.” He told her.
SadistPoet SadistPoet

Truc, Currently with Lucas…

Truc took the phone and dialed the number. He was greeted with the organ music and young welcoming voice. He gave his identification and asked to be directed to M. “Perfect timing My impish friend. Change of plans. Head straight to berlin, don’t bother stopping at the club in D.C. I have to go now, enjoy!” The connection ended and Truc was left standing with the phone up to his ear and very confused at what had just happened. “Alright then guess we are heading off to berlin now.” He said.

Truc managed to get them a taxi to the airport a little after that phone call. The taxi took them to the airport, which they flew to D.C. and would then fly to Berlin.

Semzhun, currently at Rosayln’s place…

“Kill you?” asked Semzhun as she stood up and fumbled around for a light switch on the wall. Flicking it on she turned to look back down at Rosaylyn. She licked her lips lightly as she looked Rosalyn up and down, she did indeed have a body worthy of the sin of lust. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t kill you. Worst thing I would do is turn you into my personal plaything and have you act upon my every whim… of course I’m not here for that. Though if I am ahead of schedule maybe I could take a little play break.” She said though the last part was mostly for herself. “More importantly if I don’t deliver this then I am going to be spending one very unhappy century in hell.” Commented Semzhun as she reached behind her and pulled out a letter from a small pouch on her back. Holding out the letter she leaned closer to Rosalyn and gave her playful grin. “Go ahead, take it.”
Mirai Mirai

Marcus, currently at Slavka’s house…

Marcus couldn’t help but beam at Slavka complementing him on being a knight. When she went inside to pack her things Marcus stayed outside. Leaning against the wall next to the door he adjusted the fancy white coat he wore to expose the sword hung at his left side. He began to lightly tap the fingers of his left hand on the pummel of the blade. Right now, he didn’t need to use it, but instead it would serve as a warning if anyone who had thoughts of hurting his master were watching them, and the chance of them being watched this very moment were pretty high.

A light buzz going off in his pocket caused him to grab his phone and look what was happening. It looked like he was getting a call from the number 777. “Something must have happened.” He murmured to himself and then answered the phone. “Understood. We will make our way to Berlin with all haste. Understood.” He replied to whoever was on the other end of the phone before hanging up and putting it in his pocket.
merveille merveille

Iris, Currently at Victoria’s(Envy) house.

Iris grinded her teeth together in annoyance. This version of Leviathan was equally as annoying as any of the others. “Look here whale spawn. I would have been happy to leave you rotting in this trash pit but someone with a lot less common sense than me insisted that he needed you.” She grew even more annoyed as the memories of being dangled above the lava pits in hell for almost a full week flashed back into her head. Producing the letter from almost thin air she held it out to Victoria. “Here take it. The language should be small enough so your simple brain can understand.”
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Vigil, Eran’s house…

Vigil watched as the shield matirailzed in the boy’s hand, that was good. It meant he shot at the right person. When Eran went outside to the Shed Vigil hopped down from the tree and made his way over to Eran’s house. Scaling the fence with ease he made his way into the back yard. Walking along the side of the house he saw Eran in the toolshed and observed for a moment in silence. Finnaly deciding to speak up Vigil called out to Eran, “Don’t you have better things to do then repairing the window. After all you won’t be back here for quite a while.”
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Zelbulg, Currently with Pandora on the way to the Airpot…

Zelbulg rolled his eyes at her boasting “Sure we should have summoned a child who was nothing more than a mere human at the time to lead the loyalist armies of hell against the rebel factions. That is an absolutely brilliant idea, you lady Pandora are the personification of brilliance.” He replied in his dry uninterested tone as they continued their way to the airport.

Zelbulg was more than happy to get out of the car. The stupid automobile was to slow for his liking and he despised traffic. As he stepped into the lobby Pandora bombarded him with questions. “Berlin has absolutely no significance what so ever. The only reason that we are going there is because that is where M lives and he is too lazy to leave his home.” Answered Zelbulg as he walked towards a tsa agent over by the security checkpoint. The two had a quick conversation by the end of it the tsa agent opened up the VIP access for them and they could skip through most of security.

Omce through security they made their way over to one of the VIP Fly clubs and Went inside. The room was completely deserted accept for one person. Standing behind the counter of the bar was a lone blonde man rubbing down shot glasses with a towel. The man looked up from his work as Zelbulg and Pandora approached the counter. His eyes barely even glanced at Zelbulg before locking onto Pandora. “Well I’m guessing that since she is with you Zelbulg that this is the new lucifer?” asked the blonde man.

As Georgina dialed the number Taeun snatched the phone out of her hand. “Taeun, servant of Beelzebub” he said into the phone. A moment later the voice of M greeted his ears. “ Gutan tag my undead friend. Your timing is impeccable. We have a change of plans. You are to proceed to Berlin, do not stop in D.C. Anyway, I have to go now, Got a few more calls to make. Auf Wiedersehen!” and just like that the phone call was over.

Taeun handed the phone back to Georgina, “If you have any farther questions to ask I suggest asking them now. “stated Taeun as the bus came to a stop at the Airport.

Frey, Currently with Elijah.

Frey pondered about how they should get to the airport. She haddn’t really thought about it. She could possibly fly them both but she wouldn’t be able to carry a person and their luggage. That’s it! She would call the helpline. “I need to borrow your phone for a second! Where is it!?” she asked him rather excitedly.
CoolGuy CoolGuy
Pandora Lucifer Meyer (Pride)
Pandora snorted as she turned to look at Zelbulg. "And you lot seriously thought that keeping us in the dark was the best decision? Wow, smart move really." She said as she rolled her eyes at him. She knew that Zelbulg had no say in this since otherwise he wouldn't be here like an underling. "We could have at least trained you know. We, or maybe only me?, surely have powers beyond that are beyond what normal humans could even dream of having. It's probably related to which sins were are lords of, which is most likely. Anyway, back to what I was saying, we could have prepared for it better had we been informed before this point in time." She said to Zelbul as they entered the VIP Lounge.

As they entered, there seems to be a man waiting for them. Since he's the only one in here, Pandora thought that this man is most likely M. "Yes, I am the new Lucifer. You must be M, am I correct? Does it stand for Mephisto?" She said as she tried to guess his name. Pandora tried to look casual, but she actually really wanted to be correct about this. She would be super pissed otherwise, but she will try not to show it.

Iris, Servant of Envy…

As Victoria left her apartment Iris shifted into her smaller form. Becoming basically a small Iris Blue light, the Pixie followed the girl. Zipping her way into the cab and took a spot on the shoulder of the driver’s seat as the car drove. The driver either didn’t notice or he pretended not to, either way he didn’t say anything about it. The ride to the airport was uneventful to say the least.
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Vigil, Servant of Dilligence…

Vigil followed Eran to his room, and took a seat on the desk chair as Eran began to repair the window. Watching with his stone-faced gaze locked onto the boy he couldn’t help but get a small sense of nostalgia. This was definitely Gabriel. To try and pass the time he pulled another bolt from his quiver and began to spin it around in his hands while he watched the repairs. After what seemed to be around an hour it looked like Eran was done. “Finished?” Vigil asked.
Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes

Thrax, Servant of Sloth…

“Yeah yeah, everything is taken care of.” Responded Thrax. He motioned to a white Chevy Prism parked out in front of the apartment. “Were taking my car. Walking here seemed like to much of a hassle so I bought a car a little while ago. We can take it to the airport. From there we do what normal humans do on planes. “Thrax told Ian as he made his way down the stairs. “I wouldn’t worry about ID’s or passports. We have been waiting for ten years for the return of the sins so M is prepared to help you through the airport security if you need it.” He explained as he opened the passenger for Ian. Walking back around the car he got into the driver’s seat and turned on the car. “Ready?
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand

Zelbulg Servant of Pride and Jegudiel angel of merciful love…

The blonde man sighed lightly, “If you ask me M stands for a mighty pain in my ass, but you would be correct in your assumption that M is indeed Mephisto, Though too bad for you I’m not him.” Suddenly a pair of snow white feathery wings appeared from the man’s back. “I honestly don’t know if I’m more annoyed at the fact you called me a devil or of how sure you were in your assumption that I was in fact that eccentric buffoon.” Replied the man.

Zelbulg spoke up as the man’s wings disappeared. “This is Jegudiel, The angel of Merciful love and responsibility.” He said to Pandora. “Wish I could say it was a pleasure to meet you little miss lucifer. So what are you two doing here? Didn’t you here plans have changed. Sounds like Clink did the job his way and now him and the new Mammon are already in Berin.” He informed them.

Mia was in her room in her small house listening to rock music, her one dirty pleasure, when she heard someone at the door. They said something loud enough to hear but it was muffled from her music and the fact that he was on the other side of the door. She was surprised when she opened the door to find a priest, "hello" she said "what can I do for you?" it's not a normal occurance for an unknown priest to knock on the door like this.

Gilbert, Servant of Chastity…

“Greetings, My name is Gilbert Hilden. Mia Erelah Pfyffer, your time has come. Our lord has need of your special talents and it is my job to act as your guide.” As he spoke he held up the white letter with a golden cross. “You are one of our lords chosen few. Read this letter and know your destiny so that you may complete the mission that god has laid out before you.”
I Idiotman616

"Why don't I remember...what happened to Frankie?" Georgina asked, as they stepped out. She wasn't exactly sure if Taeun had a passport but she assumed he'd get in. After all, he did find her.

"Did you know my father? He vanished a long time ago. We all figured he'd gotten into the wrong crowd."

As they went through the airport security, she asked another question. "If I'm like...you know...your boss or something...does that mean I can order you around and stuff?"

And as they reached the waiting area, her last question was fairly simple. "Why the coat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back