Other To All My Dear Followers (Ft. Daisie)

Thanks for giving me a special mention twice in a row, Daisie Daisie . My alt account and I appreciate it <3

Thanks for sharing, Idea Idea
You mean...

Thank you Idea Idea , very cool!

Daisie Daisie you are the best. Thank you so much for the little bit you said about me and mentioning me twice, like this ghoul said. I didn’t know I did so much, but I’ll keep doing it 😎

Idea Idea Wow! What a pleasant post to be notified of, it's awesome that you take the time to show appreciation and gratitude to the staff and your friends/followers. Keep up the good work and never quit gaining your anime knowledge XD

Idea Idea Wow! What a pleasant post to be notified of, it's awesome that you take the time to show appreciation and gratitude to the staff and your friends/followers. Keep up the good work and never quit gaining your anime knowledge XD
Glad you liked it, and thank you! Ya're awesome

I mean, no, I don't. I don't have these relationships on RPN like you guys do. I don't have these relationships in general.
Well, I'm extremely active on the site. Maybe that would help?

One way or the other, if you ever want to come chat or something, please feel free!

Well, I'm extremely active on the site. Maybe that would help?

One way or the other, if you ever want to come chat or something, please feel free!
I mean, there's lots of people to chat with, but its finding people that I mesh well with when it comes to RP. People I end up talking to a lot. Which there aren't really people that last for me. I don't know.

circlejerk thread

imagine using the deaths of actual people and the destruction of a studio to get likes in an rping site

Last edited:
Damn am I glad I read this first thing in the morning! That's honestly made my morning already; was a pleasure to read it (it was also kinda cute, sort of).

But hey! You've got yourself a fairly big following, Idea-chan! It's something you can be proud of and know people are interested, eh?

I don't really know what I'm saying here, so how about we treat this as a thank you as well?

Damn am I glad I read this first thing in the morning! That's honestly made my morning already; was a pleasure to read it (it was also kinda cute, sort of).
Glad to have brought you that bit of happiness <3

But hey! You've got yourself a fairly big following, Idea-chan! It's something you can be proud of and know people are interested, eh?
I certainly am XD

I don't really know what I'm saying here, so how about we treat this as a thank you as well?
Sure. And that being the case, you're welcome :)

She's doing fab, thanks! It'll be her first birthday next Thursday ^^
Ooh lemme write that down so I remember XD

Heya Idea Idea ! I also thank you for giving me a good time in this roleplay forum, although we've only acquainted for a few times. And for the help you've given to me, I deeply appreciate it!

Hey, thanks for including me! And thanks for playing my in my game as well. Appreciate having you. Hopefully, we can continue in games in the future as well.

Hey, thanks for including me! And thanks for playing my in my game as well. Appreciate having you. Hopefully, we can continue in games in the future as well.
thanks for your hardwork as a GM as well! I know I can be a real hassle sometimes, so thanks for putting up with me as well :)

Holy smokes! Lots of tags there. Even though im pretty inactive here now, I still remember and think about all our hosted projects and rps together. Thanks for always tagging me in these things and not forgetting about me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back