• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern тнιѕ мєαиѕ ωαя! [OOC]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey y'all! Sorry for the lack of communication on my side, RPN looOOOVees to stop sending me notifications. Since I've been so busy with my week leading up to my fall break, I've decided to extend the character application to Monday!

(So yes, nios nios you're good!)
Okie dokie.

Hey y'all! Sorry for the lack of communication on my side, RPN looOOOVees to stop sending me notifications. Since I've been so busy with my week leading up to my fall break, I've decided to extend the character application to Monday!

(So yes, nios nios you're good!)
Always nice when those things happen! All good though. Perhaps update (and bump up) the interest check as well? So we can attract some more people? I don't know?

I swear I have zero functioning brain cells right now, homegirl is out of it and trying to remember all the things she has to do so excuse my spaciness

I do not mean to come off as pushy but I am very excited for this and I was wondering when this is gonna be started? (Though I am totally cool with waiting a bit longer! No problem)

I do not mean to come off as pushy but I am very excited for this and I was wondering when this is gonna be started? (Though I am totally cool with waiting a bit longer! No problem)
Sorry, I've just been completely out of it ): I had to drive for three hours today and go shopping right after, while yesterday was insanely busy for me too. I'm a bit worried as we don't have all the players we would need to start, and I don't want it to be uneven. (I was waiting to post my character sheet last to see if I needed to double.)

Sorry, I've just been completely out of it ): I had to drive for three hours today and go shopping right after, while yesterday was insanely busy for me too. I'm a bit worried as we don't have all the players we would need to start, and I don't want it to be uneven. (I was waiting to post my character sheet last to see if I needed to double.)
No problem. I can see if I can tag some people that might be interested in this^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back