• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Anything can, and will, happen?" So denying my character of his abilities counts as "Anything", and doesn't paint a big, red "Nothing" on his back?

Just gonna call "Bullshit" on that one. <_<

Then permission for Jason to be Superman in this world? He'd smack a hoe with a wrench, and the metals from his world could be GODLY here? And any magic he would just walk through like it were nothing?
Im saying that you cant just assume that what you think will happen will, in fact, happen

Oh well ok

Im saying that you cant just assume that what you think will happen will, in fact, happen

Oh well ok
He was trained in the Paranormal, and had past experience with Magic Beings before. Who's to say he didn't prepare for it?

But nevermind, fuck it all. If you're all gonna be hypocrites, then I'll just take my leave here.

Here let me explain my opinion of how magic works. All magic in the Multiverse is drawn from the infinite battle between Creation and Destruction. This power is called the Balance, it keeps the multiverse from collapsing into itself from the paradoxes. Some universes within Multiverse stems from the threads that hold it together. Deitys are beings who were created or discovered the threads. Magic is tuned to the threads in that verse. Each verse has its own nuances and weaknesses. Magic itself will function in all universes. The weaknesses will only function against magic from that verse, or some that are similar.

Then permission for Jason to be Superman in this world? He'd smack a hoe with a wrench, and the metals from his world could be GODLY here? And any magic he would just walk through like it were nothing?
The keyword is 'could'. You'll leave to the other person to decide if it works on their character or not, instead of assuming it works everytime.

Like I said. The power might affect Indigo, but only if her place of origination or rather, her powers come from a place that is affected by salt.

Like this. The salt ring would not affect something that is unaffected by salt, unless the power of the salt has inherent magic.

Anyway. Nessy if you wanna post now or soon. I can respond
You can respond whenever, but I might only be able to get back to you tomorrow or Saturday (I'm supposed to be working on a project for college y'all!)

I'd also like to let the others I tagged react as well, if they want to ofc >w<

Like this. The salt ring would not affect something that is unaffected by salt, unless the power of the salt has inherent magic.
For the record, that's what I was getting at. When Jason does the Salt Ring, it's an "Inherent" thing that counts as "One of HIS abilities". But whatever. I'll start deleting my posts later. <_<

Hey! Does anyone mind if I change the time?
It's been 10 AM for quite a while now, I forgot I wanted to do that XD

I'm editing my last post to include a time change (10 AM -> 1 PM, it's been 4 pages! >w< )
If there's anyone against it please state so u.u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back