• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh god I might be around a bit longer
trying to do math, kms
Jay, if we're doing a collab, it's not going to pick up that soon
The collab will most likely be posted in chunks as it gets done or only posted once it's over.

IMO, it makes things slower, though it's great for more live reactions u.u

Last edited:
12:35 PDT
For how long after that?
I'm yet to lunch (my kitchen is outside, it's quite the storm and everything is wet now...) and write, so I was planning on sending you the finished thing once I'm done with it, so you could respond from there

Also, PM or google docs?

hype haha
4208661-jpg.463039

I mean just to hand out for a bit lol
*hang?
Ahh, I see, it's just you gave me the impression of sticking around due to the prospect of the closure more than anything
And If it was, you'd be very disappointed ^^'

Right! Like, maybe have our chars all sitting at a table post-battle, and talk about the worlds that they came from, and all that! ^_^
Inb4 Sage fanboys over his dimension's pantheon, excitedly telling about legend after legend XD

Okay, I think I have achieved a nice blend of mine and Cap's writings styles >w<
Jeez, that was hard. I'm excited tho!

I had a really cool and complex idea at some point, but then I asked Cap about it and it conflicted with his idea of things, so it went back to the drawing board!

The collab was a cool idea, but once I got Dm'ed some info I realized it wouldn't work, for multiple reasons, the main one being that Indigo's prime objective right now (Ms. Mae) was not in the lobby anymore, which gives a focused person such as Indigo no reason to stay in the location u.u

So yeah, I'm nervous and proud XD What an experience : O

Fun fact: that shade of purple is called 'Indigo', I found it rather funny >w<

I'm free... for the most part. Might have some tasks I'll have to take care of later, though. <_<

Anyways, writing out a response, if everyone's alright with that? ^_^'

Aight. ^_^

By the way, just a fair warning. Jason covered the Kitchen with Spirit and Demon Repellants, so Indigo might feel a lot weaker, and steadily feel her powers being drained rapidly if she enters the Kitchen Area... just a fair heads-up. That, plus Fawna's inside a Salt Ring, which is known to repel spirits from crossing them, meaning she's under a "Safety Shield" until she exits it. That alright with you? ^_^'

Aight. ^_^

By the way, just a fair warning. Jason covered the Kitchen with Spirit and Demon Repellants, so Indigo might feel a lot weaker, and steadily feel her powers being drained rapidly if she enters the Kitchen Area... just a fair heads-up. That, plus Fawna's inside a Salt Ring, which is known to repel spirits from crossing them, meaning she's under a "Safety Shield" until she exits it. That alright with you? ^_^'
Unless she's none of those

Dum, Dum, Dum!

Is Indigo no longer a spirit though. I would assume that makes those redundant
Spirit Figures, regardless of solid or not, aren't able to cross a Salt Ring... at least, in Jason's world. And if everyone's laws of nature can be accepted here, then so can Jason's when he's the one who does it. ;)

She was changed from a spirit to whatever she is now. Not a spirit at all I assume
Well, then let me explain it like this. "Magic" is drawn from "Spirit Energy". When "Magic" is involved in something that repels "Spirit Energy", it also repels the "Magic" that is tied into it. <_<

Well, then let me explain it like this. "Magic" is drawn from "Spirit Energy". When "Magic" is involved in something that repels "Spirit Energy", it also repels the "Magic" that is tied into it. <_<
The keyword here being 'Magic', correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back