• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No offence, and I know this is my fault cause I made Kris reclusive, but can SOMEONE interact with them? I wanna build up a relationship, because I have a plan.

Yes Sorry! I know you haven't gotten a lot of time to shine, so to speak. I'm just always working when you're here >.< I could RP but my replies would be pretty spaced out

No offence, and I know this is my fault cause I made Kris reclusive, but can SOMEONE interact with them? I wanna build up a relationship, because I have a plan.
I’m active at night time and weekends, so unless you post during those times, I can’t RP with you ; ;

I’m EST ZONE

I’m active at night time and weekends, so unless you post during those times, I can’t RP with you ; ;

I’m EST ZONE
I'm GMT, because I come from Ireland. But i'd say somewhere around the 15th of April and a bit after that I can be on more often!!

I, the owner, got neglected too. It happens. In the weekend, the RP should liven up :3

Yeah, I’m just deciding if 507 should be practicing the new necromancy spells he received, or if I should make a new character who sabotages the hotel.

If people will still be around in 5 hours...
I'm stuck at class almost all day on Thursdays ^^'

I, the owner, got neglected too. It happens. In the weekend, the RP should liven up :3
I understand that. I guess I just have to get used to that. I'm stuck in classes right now and trying to find something to do, besides write poetry and complain, haha

Give me a couple and half hours to 3 and I will find something for one of my characters to do at least. Unless someone wants to go speak to Ajax or Sage and his partner Rauthvr. Rauthvr will be sleeping outside the hotel by the way. I should also mention that Vanshi and Sage are not just in a contract but also in a relationship and Sage is possessive of his property (I.e. Vanshi and everything else he has in Algaesia.)

Last edited:
Shia lebouf with his majestic mating call....

“JUST DO IT”

Well, don’t cause too much of a mess because Fawna still recovering and I have an event planned for Friday and Saturday.

I need my hotel in spiffy condition.

K, you just have one broken door, but I can use magic to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back