• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: ?? ii Mood: With an overwhelming sensation of dread ii Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl ?
?

He had been expecting either a very awkward conversation begin between him and Ness, the other to notice how nervous the teen was and leave, or maybe just get angry or something. But what had effectively come next had been far beyond anything he could have imagined.
Sage had noticed two big figures enter through the door and stop by it with the arms crossed, rather threateningly. Raising his eyebrow at the scene, the young man instantly had a bad feeling, as if a tornado was about to come. Well, he had been partially right.

A red-skinned female, that had all indications of being a demon, soon stepped in, making a ruckus with her obnoxious presence. He watched as the self-proclaimed owner of the hotel interacted with each and every one of the guests, throwing compliments, playing with hair and altogether invading their private spaces. When the newcomer had locked her crimson gaze on him, the boy gulped down in nervousness:

"You're not human, are you?"

His hand had instinctively reached for the bracelet, though whether it was to make sure it was still there or to prepare for having to defend himself, wasn't clear. Sage froze. He had the sensation that even his blood had frozen upon hearing those words. The woman had sensed it, that was the only explanation, she could sense the Phoenix magic in him and that thought alone was terrifying. The demon had been saying more things and pointing at people but he could no longer hear it, trapped in a sensation of dread so great that it was as if a pit had opened in his stomach. The young man had stared in utter shock directly at her until she had turned into a corridor and started leaving.

...Something was extraordinarily wrong.

His heart beat in the rhythm of a drum solo and the terror he had felt would just not fade. He wanted to follow her, to see what was happening, to help and at the same time, he wanted to run as fast and as far away as he could. Sage remained immobile, the last minutes replaying in his mind over and over again and then he realized that that the map he had been holding was now in flames.

Still a little catatonic, the teenager had brought the burning piece of paper up, stared at it...

"Ah!"

And then widened his eyes at the fact that, the thing was on fire!!

Thinking quickly, Sage had thrown the map on the floor and put his jacket over it, pressing to suffocate the flames. Surprisingly, it had worked, a relieved sigh escaping his lips. He picked up the now slightly scorched jacket and threw it over his shoulder. The map that Fetch had given him now just a little more than ashes... He felt bad for making the canine's work into nothing like that.

With a new sigh, he found himself soon staring in the direction the demon woman had left again. What to do now? He had no idea...

Last edited:
  • JasonWalker.png
    After finishing his business within the restroom, Jason washed his hands, dried them using the paper towels, and then proceeded towards the exit.

But suddenly, an all-too-familiar sensation filled his body... after having so much time spent within the Spirit World, he's developed a bit of a "Sixth Sense", to the point where he could spot a nearby Demonic Presence... and sure enough, one was close by. And so, ever-so-carefully, he cracked the door open, to where he could hear the demonic woman and her goons speak their demands.

<Son of a bitch... why can't I just get a proper vacation without a Demon ruining the damn moment?> he thought to himself, before deciding to investigate in the background, while everyone's attention was elsewhere.

He would listen in on the conversations, while slipping his way into the hallway, somehow avoiding detection... or at the very least, not being considered enough to raise the attention of another.

Upon seeing Fetch retreat into the hallway, he silently cleared his throat to get his attention.

"Psst! Hey Fetch, you got a moment?" he would whisper.

Sea Jay Sea Jay (Interacted) SachiGrl SachiGrl (Mentioned)

8B4C696D-ECDC-4B10-93A8-686BB9AB1EFC.jpeg
Nuri Unauk

The answer that the cervitaur had given was not as assuring as Nuri had hoped for. This lady may be a little crazy, but past the initial discomfort, it didn’t bother Nuri. Though the woman’s seemed like she was looking for trouble, Nuri didn’t have a problem letting this scene play out. She had a bow and plent of arrows, so if she felt compelled to step in, she would. If the old owner needed to speak with the knew owner, then that was none of her business.

Nuri turned to the cervitaur with that same curious look she had when she first saw him. “What color do you think she bleeds?” she asked, with a giggle in her voice.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Mr. Fetch A. Wigglebottom
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway
Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

In his rush, the canid nearly missed Jason speaking to him, slowing to a halt and processing his question. His tail was stiff and his eyes were shifty as he turned to face the man, looking at him through nervous eyes, "Y-yeah, of course!"
Oh goodness this wouldn't do, this wouldn't do. Fetch paused to take a breath, holding hi paw against his chest until he felt his heart calm to a steady, even beat. "Yes, is something the matter?" This time, he failed to tip his head as he always did, though the typical guest might fail to notice, anyone who'd paid attention to his physical behavior would see his discomfort, though he was usually good at masking it.
The more he thought, the more he realized the matter was likely related to Mrs.Blood, the thought forcing him to take another breath to ease his worry.

Aran Storm-Blood
Enoch.%28El.Shaddai%29.full.1475634.jpg

Current Activity-Speaking to Nuri Pt.2 Electric Boogaloo
Location-Lobby
Mentions- Elise Ebele Elise Ebele

The tension in the room seemed to be easing out, less people stood in the lounge area, and the reception desk was manned by a machine.
Pulling his arm down from the hilt of his weapon, he let it fall to his side, and allowed his ears to focus on the small woman's question. Now that she'd spoken about it, he had to wonder the same thing, "I would say black, but who's to say she bleeds?" His response ended in a chuckle, the corners of his eyes creasing.
Who was that lady anyways? She carried an air of importance, among other things, and the two... whatevers, they called her 'boss'. Humming curiously, the concern in his face quickly changed to match his thoughts.

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway

With a rather difficult swallow, the canid glanced over his shoulder and further down the hall, shuffling his paws uneasily. The smile that usually stretched wide across his face was replaced with a plain, open-mouthed look of stress. This, however, didn't carry to his voice, "Riled up? I'm not sure what you're talking about, Mr.Walker, I'm just busy."
The smile that curled Fetch's lips was, visibly, just slightly strained. His fingers were interwoven and he fidgeted with his thumbs, repeatedly glancing over his shoulder. He wasn't usually one to flee, but he was starting to realize how outwardly nervous he was, and wanted nothing more than to distance himself from Mrs. Blood and her cronies.

T-T-T-Thank you....
Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

A demoness encounter ( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

Roleplay Post

As the demoness was stroking her hair, a mixture of dread and wonder filled her vacant mind, as many questions arose. Unfortunately, she wasn't exactly able to say anything now of all times. This was due to her being used as some sort of plaything to the other female. It was such a weird sensation that no words can possibly describe. She definitely felt overwhelmed, and honestly who would blame her. The trembling she had, the feeling of overwhelming timidity and stress all hit hr like three heavy trucks filled with bricks and concrete. She felt like a deer in car lights, unable to respond except with a massive stutter " T-t-t-thank you ... "

Extra

To be added as the RP goes on.

OOC

You sure know how to make a entrance.....
( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

code by Little Cheshire Cat​

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway

With a rather difficult swallow, the canid glanced over his shoulder and further down the hall, shuffling his paws uneasily. The smile that usually stretched wide across his face was replaced with a plain, open-mouthed look of stress. This, however, didn't carry to his voice, "Riled up? I'm not sure what you're talking about, Mr.Walker, I'm just busy."
The smile that curled Fetch's lips was, visibly, just slightly strained. His fingers were interwoven and he fidgeted with his thumbs, repeatedly glancing over his shoulder. He wasn't usually one to flee, but he was starting to realize how outwardly nervous he was, and wanted nothing more than to distance himself from Mrs. Blood and her cronies.
  • JasonWalker.png
    He would notice Fetch's gaze drift towards the Demon, and cross his arms over his chest.

"Yeah... busy avoiding her, I'm guessing? It's no secret to me that she's got something to do with your stress... I do hunt paranormals for a living, after all."

He then rubbed his chin in thought. "Anything I should know about her?"

Sea Jay Sea Jay

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway

Fetch's whiskers twitched out of irritation, he turned away and faced down the hall, seeking out his destination with his eyes only. "Mr.Walker, I am going to have to ask that you cease your pestering." Out of Jason's view, the canine's eyes narrowed and drifted mindlessly over the walls before him.
"The business of the owner is not public information. I suggest you mind your own... Stick your nose in the wrong place..." His head turned slightly so that he could look back at the nosy guest, the look in his eyes both pleading and clearly giving the man warning.
"And you just might lose it." He turned his head straight and moved steadily down the hallway, taking another deep breath and regaining his cheerful glow, his walk quickly becoming lighter, more carefree.
He searched his mind for his next destination, honestly hoping Walker would follow, rather than wander off and get caught snooping.
The canid's mind wandered to his family, grateful in knowing that no matter when or how he returned, he'd always have them to go back to. His tail swished lazily at the thought.

T-T-T-Thank you....
Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

Frankie was minding her own business, then her "dark self" [ Best way to describe it .. It's a lot more complex than that . ] made a cocky statement and a challenge against the demoness... Which she hopes no one else heard but herself. + SachiGrl SachiGrl , Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun [ I believe these guys can sense her... But it's your choice ultimately ]

Roleplay Post

As she finally recovered from the encounter, she wasn't that far from the puppy looking being and Justin, so she heard the warning. The fact it came from such a happy go lucky person made her screen crawl. However, something said ' Challenge her. It should be fun ' . It was a dark and sadistic voice, seething with dark desire and seemed as if she was cocky enough to want to rule all things . Frankie then gasped and held her mouth with both hands, as if she spoke aloud , hoping no one heard this. To be quite honest, it was a powerful psychic voice by her Dark self , and anyone who was incredibly powerful or great sensing capabilities likely heard her. It sounded like Frankie, but a warped and demented version of herself. She hoped no one was that powerful, albeit knowing her luck, there was likely at least one who was.

Extra

I'll reveal who she is if anyone takes notice.

OOC

Ness
"Better not kid." Ness had appeared, seemingly from nowhere, behind Frankie. It was a pass time of his to catch people off guard. His lips curved up in a sideways smile, confidant and knowing yet, hiding something. "It's better t'not get mixed up in a demon's business." He had watched in silence as the woman and her two guards entered the lobby. He could tell something was up. Good or bad, he couldn't say. But he knew something was about to go down. "Besides," He chuckled "Things are finally gettin interestin, yeah? Better to watch this play out." Andrita Andrita

Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

As she was trying to explain to the individual what occurred involving her own self ( Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants ) , all of a sudden Franklin Hyde possessed her in a moment of weakness. I don't care who responds to her honestly...

Roleplay Post

She got surprised nearly immediately, as soon as her 'dark self' commented on the Demoness . Her eyes widened and turned around quickly to meet Ness. She sort of fidgetted in place. " Uhmm... T-that... Wasn't 'technically' me " . She was very embarrassed at the moment. She didn't expect that her 'Hyde' would show up so quickly . She tried to talk , but then the voice continued , originating from her mind her dark self mocking her. " Hehe... The sweet irony. Now everyone will know you are a freak among freaks here as well ... Frankie, I will always be there , within your mind and anywhere you are . The one thing you want to avoid... Will always be a part of you " . Franklin Hyde , her other half , her Evil counterpart so to speak , cackled loudly , almost making the Hotel tremble just with her voice alone . If one could see, an apparition was beside her now , as if they were two separate beings . They were not. Franklin Hyde and Frankie, as much as Frankie hated to admit it, was one in the same.

The thing within her mind decided enough was enough . It wanted control. It glanced at Frankie, with a look that one would be reminded of if she were going to be mauled. Frankie told her with a soft "No.. Please" . Albeit, it was far too late for any sort of talk . Franklin Hyde forcefully jumped into Frankie's body, making the young girl gasp as she bent over, hugging herself as pain shot through her whole body at first. Then, an indescribable pleasure then course through every vein , making her moan loudly as the transformation ensued " Ohh... O-oh.. P-please don't... N-no ?! " . She said this with exasperated breaths, and a shaky tone , hoping she would be able to resist it. But the mixture of pleasure and release was far too much to bear. She knew it would only be a matter of time until Franklin Hyde beat her . As she looked up with teary-eyes, she said " P-please... D-Don't... H-hate me.... N-No ... P-Please... I-i don't need it B-But... I-i-it feels s-so good... YESSS ! " . One would notice her voice transitioned slowly from Frankie's voice to the booming voice that was rude to the demoness as she fought , but at the last second it overpowered Frankie's consciousness, allowing the transformation to commence. Her eyes suddenly changed drastically from soft blue eyes to a blood red eyes, and a audible growl could be heard from her lips , almost animalistic in nature, but a feminine , almost sultry voice can be heard in the mix of it.

Each of her supposed feminine valuable assets grew in length and weight massively , going from B- to almost D- quickly, to imply the massive difference in size , as well as the length of her hair, which was now up to her waist as opposed to her prior transformation . She was now a staggering seven feet, a grin of extreme, almost demonic malice on her face . Due to the magical properties of her hood and cloak, it grew immediately to fit the transformation, to avoid any sort of awkward and inappropiate scenarios . As she got up dramatically, an fierce rainbow colored aura surrounded her in a narrow column , wielding a godlike pressure coming from her, seemingly making the very fabric of space & time tremble , but not break due to it's willpower. The rainbow aura was outlined with electricity , cackling and booming every moment or not . If one was meta-fictional, it would be compared to the electricity that outlined the Super Saiyajin 2 transformation . Franklin Hyde purposely swayed her wide hips towards the nearest mirror, ignoring the one who was talking to her weaker self , she acknowledged her features once again . " It's been ages since I've appeared. Let the Chaos begin ! Hehe.... HAHAHAHA !!! " .

Extra

Franklin Hyde is Frankie's equivalent of Hyde from the Jekyll and Hyde series. She's... well... Something else ... If you didn't already notice
Here is a good song to describe this transformation:

Franklin Hyde's Battle Theme

Frankie's Battle Theme

OOC

Last edited:
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway

Fetch's whiskers twitched out of irritation, he turned away and faced down the hall, seeking out his destination with his eyes only. "Mr.Walker, I am going to have to ask that you cease your pestering." Out of Jason's view, the canine's eyes narrowed and drifted mindlessly over the walls before him.
"The business of the owner is not public information. I suggest you mind your own... Stick your nose in the wrong place..." His head turned slightly so that he could look back at the nosy guest, the look in his eyes both pleading and clearly giving the man warning.
"And you just might lose it." He turned his head straight and moved steadily down the hallway, taking another deep breath and regaining his cheerful glow, his walk quickly becoming lighter, more carefree.
He searched his mind for his next destination, honestly hoping Walker would follow, rather than wander off and get caught snooping.
The canid's mind wandered to his family, grateful in knowing that no matter when or how he returned, he'd always have them to go back to. His tail swished lazily at the thought.
  • JasonWalker.png
    Jason began to walk alongside Fetch, while still carrying up conversation.

His stoic demeanor was completely unfazed by Flash's threat, and a light smirk even formed on his mouth as his back now faced the lobby. While the two of them walked, he shrugged his shoulders casually.

"I think you misunderstood the question there, Fetch. I didn't ask about her business. I asked about her, or more specifically, what I should know about her. She's a Demon, I know that much. And you said she's the 'Owner'. Problem is, you seem to be more interested in avoiding her."

He then deadpanned at the canine. "However, if threatening your guests when they ask for simple advice is how you work here, then buddy, I might as well cut this vacation short."

Deep down, it was more of a ruse. If anything, he wanted to help this canine with whatever problem he was facing.

However, before he could continue, a quaking, followed by another Demonic Presence, drew his attention back towards the lobby.

"Son of a... well, nevermind, I'll deal with that later. But look, can you at least tell me where you're heading, Fetch? Or better yet, am I able to follow you there?"

CB1262C5-5B63-487C-8DE2-1EBCE20A567F.jpeg
Nuri Unauk
“If it doesn’t bleed, it is dead,” Nuri whispered to her Cervitaur friend. Though it might actually be fitting for the horned woman. She moved her bow back to its proper place on her back. Quite frankly, the only reason her bow was loose was because she was hunting with it before she fell through the door.

But upon realizing that she didn’t care much, Nuri turned her gaze from the erie scene and fixed it on the cervitaur. “Have you been here for a while, sir Cervitaur?” she asked, taking a seat on a nearby table top.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Open
Location- Hallway-The Oak Grill

To say he was relieved to know the guest planned to follow him was an understatement, his ears popped up and he turned his head as he walked, "She isn't the owner anymore, really, though you could say she has authority over the hotel. As of a short while ago, Ms. Mae took the role as owner while Mrs. Blood went off to fight some sort of a battle." With a wave of his paw and a sideways glance, he chuckled quietly.
"And, so you know, I wasn't threatening you. It was more of a warning. Wouldn't want you to get on the wrong side of Mrs. Blood's henchmen, regardless of your slaying abilities." Fetch inhaled sharply as a loud noise echoed through the building and his paws slammed against his fluffy ears.
Dull claws dug into golden fur, his tail tucked itself between his shaking legs, it hurt, it was so loud... Usually he was prepared but... he hadn't expected such a quiet group to create such a violent sound. He quickly rushed down the hall and turned, pushing the doors of the restaurant open and hurrying inside.

Aran Storm-Blood

Current Activity-Introducing Himself
Location-Lobby

The cervitaur flinched at the loud sound, more startled than anything. Quickly regaining his composure, he turned to Nuri, who seemed to be about to speak. Now that the sound had passed, he listened to her question, taking a moment to register the fact that he hadn't properly introduced himself. "Ah... I have failed to introduce myself." His right foreleg stretched out and his upper body dipped in a polite bow, weapons audibly slinking forward across his back. "I am Aran Storm-Blood, son of the chief reigning over the cervitaur tribe in my homeland." Standing back up, he crackled his knuckles idly, "As for how long I've been here, well, I've only just arrived." Storm chuckled.

Ness
Ness yawned, flicking his wrist up to check the many handed watch's face. He slipped his hands back into his coats pockets and lazily turned his gaze to the woman looking at herself in the mirror. "Oi, you done showin off yet? I'm on vacation right now so I'd kinda like to wrap this up quickly." He turned to face her now, his expression showing only boredom. Two way possession was nothing new and while this was seemed to be a little bit more violent (or maybe they were just angrier?) than the others had met, it was nothing to be scared of. "Come on already. Y'all usually give some speech about revenge and conquer and whatnot, yeah? Go on then. I'll wait. I'd rather not. But better to get the needed stuff outta the way first, yeah?" Ness leaned against the wall, crossed his arms and closed his eyes "What a drag..." He muttered. Just as he was starting to enjoy himself, all this crap had to happen Andrita Andrita

Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

Franklin-Hyde talked to dear old Ness for a moment ( Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants ) , but then went after a much bigger game ( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

Roleplay Post

Franklin-Hyde was still looking at the mirror, but then the aura dissipated suddenly, with a single [WOOSH] being heard prior. Her blood red eyes narrowed themselves at the stranger, but then relaxed slightly . It was interesting to always see those unaffected by her physique. Perhaps she would attempt to be more engaged with him later. " I never did all that to impress anyone, sweetie . I don't believe in conquering worlds... Just causing a bit of pandemonium . Please. However, I do have a date with a demoness. Later ~ ". She said with a wink, then walked around , looking for said demon , purposely swaying her hips in a rather seductive manner .

Franklin-Hyde wanted to know where said demoness went. She was most interested in her rather than any other patreon, a presnece rivaling her own. Her eyes flashed as a psychic trail was sent to locate her. Once it hit it's mark, a sultry grin placed itself on her, as if she found a tasty new playmate " Bingo ... I am coming for you dear ... I do hope you are ready ... Hahahaha !! " .With that, she walked slowly and menacingly towards the demoness' location. She wasn't planning on anything to harm her... No. She had a much more interesting game to play with the woman...

Extra

Franklin Hyde is my favorite aspect of Frankie honestly. It's so much fun.
Here is a good song to describe this transformation:

Franklin Hyde's Battle Theme

Frankie's Battle Theme

OOC

5641A43B-FB91-44DE-9E02-2BF1F4F2BF57.jpeg
Nuri Unauk
Nuri smiled at the the Cervitaur's kind greeting. “It’s nice to officially meet you, sir Storm-Blood,” she bowed in return. “I myself have only just arrived as well. I never thought I’d run in to a cervitaur on my daily rounds. But here we are. You’ll have to tell me more about your self... My grandfather was a great lord... but he was beheaded....” Nuri shrugged.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Storm-Blood

Current Activity-Talking
Location-Lobby

"Ah, I see... You have my most sincere condolences, Lady Unauk." Though he sounded as if he struggled with her name, Storm didn't dwell on it, giving her a respectful right-sided dip of his head and with his left hand, tracing from his right shoulder, to the bottom left of his ribs, and then to the right of his upper waist, eyes momentarily closed before he reopened them to look down at her. "I, myself, come from a long line of warrior-chiefs. And I, as well, am no stranger to the loss of close relatives... It is what it is."
He boomed with another hearty chuckle, "I must say, I wouldn't have had the thought that I might come across one of your kind. I have much experience with a wide array of species, but unfortunately I haven't had many chances to travel outside of my home world." A friendly smile appeared on his face and he chuckled once more, "In all honesty, I really shouldn't be here~" In spite of his words, he seemed more excited than anything.

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Trying to stop someone from doing something they'll regret ii Mood: Understanding and Altruistic ii Tags: Andrita Andrita ?
?
The front desk, probably by a corridor's entrance?

Sage had remained by the counter, still staring at the corridor the demon lady had entered. Unsure of what to do, his mind wandered through two sides of a dilemma, his gaze going back and forth between the immediate floor and the corridor's entrance. The young man 'ping-pong'ed pros and cons of either going after her and staying. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know how wrong or even why. There's no knowing what kind of situation he'd be butting into, though something told him he already was deep into something he didn't comprehend one bit...

His altruism and self-righteousness were pushing him to dive into the corridor as well, look for answers and offer assistance if needed, but at the same time, years upon years of restraint lessons were begging loudly for him to stay. Even the tiny, faintest possibility of going overboard would he need to fight, haunting his thoughts. What if he hurt someone? What if he lost it? Tampering with a devastating force he had almost to no control over was always a terrible, terrible idea! Just look at what was left of Fetch's map! And that was the consequence of a strong emotion under a limiter, what if there had been no limiter at all??

The more he tried to convince himself to go, the harder were the cons his mind came up with. Sage felt himself growing more and more anxious, with a tightness in his chest, as the dilemma progressed... Which was bad. He leaned over the counter, finally noticing the lack of the canine receptionist's presence, seeing a robotic maid in his place. Okay, calming down. Inhale, exhale. Jeeeez, that woman had really done a number on him, and, she hadn't even actually done anything yet...

Inhale, exhale. No one needed a repeat of the map fiasco... Or another plant spontaneously combusting. Inhale, exhale. Like a leaf, drifting through the wind, let the environment go... Let it blend in the background away from you. Inhale, exhale. Feel the flow of the universe, attune yourself to it, empty your mind. Don't fight the current, but let it take you wherever you need to go... Inhale... Exhale...

That's when a loud growl echoed through the room, cutting the teen's meditation session short.

Startled, the young man jerked his head up in the direction of the source, in time to witness a transformation one would expect from movies and comic books. A low 'Oh, no' left his mouth, assuming the woman's seemingly unhinged state of mind was the result of an ability going haywire, something that, unfortunately, he had come to experience beforehand a couple times.
Once again a dilemma kept him from acting, solely observing from his spot by the desk how Ness (How had he gotten there so fast??) dealt with the situation, while wearing a concerned expression. But the woman had dismissed the man quickly, instead, coming the teenager's direction... WAIT, don't tell me she's going after the demon?!

As the tall blonde passed in front of him, Sage panicked and acted on impulse, grabbing her wrist expecting the other to stop upon the action:

"Oh, Gods. What am I doing?!!", his mind screamed at him for being reckless, but he couldn't back down now, this lady was about to tread a terrible path if no one did anything.

"Miss, wait!! I'm sure we can all calm down and have a nice chat...", ahhh bad start, very bad start!, "Okay. Look, I've been there, exactly where you're standing. I know you don't want to do this, I know you'll come to regret it for several days and nights to come. So, whatever you're thinking of doing... please don't. J-just, try and reconsider it, it is not too late for that..."

Last edited:
02A132D5-BF65-461A-97F2-EE41BB224509.jpeg
Nuri Unauk
“I thank ye kindly, Storm-Blood.” Nuri leaned back on her hands and tilted her head back. “Truth is I come from a long line of criminals,” she chuckled.

She crossed her legs on the table and gave a warm look to her newest friend. “I do not know I thing about other races outside of my home... never in my life I thought I’d end up in a place like this. Perhaps the two of us could explore this new world together. I’d love to really get to know you, Storm-Blood,” she exclaimed.

All the while she was talking, she had been petting her bird friend on her shoulder. Ignacio, the little bird who was only so quiet because of the small shock, was just perched quietly. He had kept a close eye on the horned woman.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Last edited:
Aran Storm-Blood

Current Activity-Talking
Location-Lobby

Criminals? He had to admit, she did seem like the type that could be quite feisty if riled up enough, though he had to raise his fingertips to his lips to shield the small smile on his face, imagining such a small lady in combat was quite adorable.
"I really wouldn't mind some company~" Gray eyes moved to the hallway, he trapped another sigh in his chest, looking back to Nuri.
"Ah, who is your little friend, here?" Storm queried, looking at the small bird and imagining something else... She was like a little pirate, with her bird perched on her shoulder and her attitude, he couldn't help but to see the similarities, and by extent, to draw comparisons. He cleared his throat to force the amused look from his face, looking at a painting on the wall, which was suddenly very interesting.

B9328A09-A282-4E4B-A69B-DD80CA8E3A69.jpeg
Nuri Unauk
“This is Ignacio,” Nuri smiled, rubbing her friend's head and patting her knee. The bird moved from her shoulder to her knee and spread his wings, ruffling his feathers as if to greet the cervitaur himself. “He is a firebird. He doesn’t catch fire, though,” she laughed. “His mother was a companion of mine... When she died last year, I hatched the egg my self. He is a very loyal bird.”

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Weather/Time Update
pUmTTh4.jpg

14 more hours until the event ends.

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

icm_fullxfull.161643815_mcvqzs14ivk8gcssgssk.png

Peaceful. With her eyes closed and her ears wiggling occasionally, she was in a deep sleep. Wrapped loosely within her bed-sheets, one hand escaped the top of her bed and was nearly touching the floor with her index. Although her ears flickered primarily for the noise outside her room, it wasn't enough to wake the deer. A noisy lobby was a good lobby; it meant the hotel was busy with guests. A sound that only placed her in ease. Dun. Dun. Two very light knocks touched her door, but it was enough to snap the deer out of sleep. "Hmm?" she hummed as she barely opened her sleepy eyes. She heard Miss Blood and Dwig speaking outside her room and her ears perked in an alert manner, "C-coming!" Was four hours of sleep enough for Miss Mae to address any urgent issues, not really, but as the owner, she was expected to nonetheless. With an upbeat-laziness, she dragged herself to the bathroom to freshen up then change into a more appropriate wardrobe. Finally after about 10 minutes, she opened her door smiling warmly at her boss and security, "How do I owe this pleasure?"

"What pleasure? I told you I was coming, did I not?" "Ye-" "Good. Now, I don't have much to say to you. I have four contracts: two old and two new. Their work activity logs has declined in the past months and now they aren't working an hour a day. I am arresting you and penalizing you as a traitor. You're coming back home with me," PauluiJul and Henfrajak came into Fawna's room right on queue. Each of them taking her arm and pulling her ahead of Miss Blood. "Miss Zero left on vacation, Miss Midna as well, and the other two were fairly new employees! They didn't know what they were getting into!" Fawna contested as she looked back at her boss with a fear-filled gaze. "Did they sign the contract?" The demon's response only brought tears to Miss Mae's eyes. Her ears wilted in defeat. She looked around at her guests, "D-don't wo-" "That's my line," Phyonna cut Fawna off, "The hotel will continue to run, so worry not, my dear guests."

Moomba Moomba SachiGrl SachiGrl Sea Jay Sea Jay Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Elise Ebele Elise Ebele Andrita Andrita Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

indigoheaderfinal-png.431318
d07cutedit-png.432120

Assigned Task: Fulfilling her personal goals ii Mood: Ecstatic ii Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl

"Excuse me, Miss Blood," There was the sound of a single light footstep from behind the demon that accompanied the familiar voice. A cold voice that dripped with venom like the fangs of a cobra. In her hand was an icicle, sharpened like a knife. It's translucent blade glittered under the lobbies lights, shining like a beautiful diamond. "But there has been a change of plans." The witch reached out with her blade, and in a single swift motion, buried it up to the hilt in the demon's back. "Strange," She said out loud "It didn't go all the way through. You seem determined to ruin my best moments, don't you." She giggled a sickening and sadistic laugh before placing a hand on the hilt of the blade and pulled down hard, widening the gash in her back and producing a loud crunch as ribs were crushed, pulling the woman to her knees "No matter, you can no longer stand in my way," Indigo leaned down close to Phyonna's ear and whispered in a silky sweet voice "No matter how hard you try." Suddenly, the icicle extended, piercing through her chest with a terrible ripping as the blade tore through her skin, now drenched in black blood. Indigo twisted her wrist, churning the blade within Phyonna, cutting her apart, a pleased smile on Indigo's face as she did. Blood gushed from the gapping hole, spilling out onto the floor like a faucet. "Goodbye foul creature. I doubt I will remember your name." Indigo wrenched the blade from within Phyonna's body. She place a foot on the center of the demon's back and kicked the lifeless figure onto the ground.

Indigo turned to face the rest of the lobby, a smile still adorning her face "Attention all employees of The Random Hotel, I regret to inform you that your contracts are being terminated, effective immediately." She shattered the blood soaked blade in her palm, reforming it into another, more horrible version with a serrated edge with long spikes jutting from it's back "Guests please be assured that no harm will come to you so long as you do not bring it upon yourself." She could see the bodyguards advancing on her now. This was to be anticipated of course. She snapped her fingers and from nowhere, a large shadowy figure descended upon them from above, crushing the two guards instantly beneath it's massive fists. "As I said previously, no harm will come to you so long as you do not bring it upon yourselves." The massive figure lumbered over to Indigo and stood at her back, it's eyes not showing any emotion what so ever.

Indigo was back.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back