• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • JasonWalker.png
    Suddenly, a Human Male crashed back-first through the entrance door, with a loud, high-pitched scream/screech coming from the other side.

Wendigo-beast.jpg

He would be holding a quad-barreled shotgun, and aiming it towards said entrance, before firing it towards the source of said noise... a Wendigo, who was mid-leap and about to crash inside as well, before flying back from the impact of the shot, and igniting into flames by the bullets... likely custom-made ammo that held Elemental Values inside them?

He groaned before sitting back up, and rushing towards the door, slamming it shut so that nothing else would, hopefully, get inside. The sound of the snowstorm immediately vanished after he did so.

He then holstered his shotgun back over his back, next to his Large Hiking Bag, and sighed. With the change of scenery, the sudden presence of light on the other side of a door that, seemingly, didn't have anything on the other side at the time, and a room on the other side of the door that lacked a building, he already had a feeling of what was going on, having been the victim of such a circumstance in the past... quite a few times, actually.

"Well, shit... random door in the middle of nowhere, and a completely different place and atmosphere on the other side... why did it have to be another freakin' portal?" he silently whispered to himself, before straightening his already tired posture, and looking around.

He didn't know why, but he felt a strange sense of calmness inside this place... a feeling that was, without a doubt, alien for the Elite Member of the Slayers Guild back in his own version of Earth. Every day to him was filled with intense training, and encounters against monsters and Eldritch Horrors... creatures the likes of which many stories and legends were made. And after an encounter with a mysterious fog, among other things, he even faced other kinds of threats, as well.

Perhaps this place would be safe enough for him to actually get some rest? Did time work differently here, though, or would he return several days or weeks late, should he return home?

But first, and most importantly, would he even be welcome here after making such a loud entrance?

Curious, he turned around to get a better look at the place. No doubt a few of the visitors who were inside of, what appeared to be, the Main Lobby of a Hotel, were given quite the start from the sound of his shotgun going off, or perhaps some were even unfortunate enough to get a look at the Wendigo he just torched back to the Void.

Whatever the case, he needed to voice out his intentions, which was... well, to not piss off the locals for a start?

"... Sorry." he said while scratching the back of his head. He then motioned behind his back, towards the door, and clarified. "Wendigo... dangerous creatures, to say the least..." he then noticed that some of the pictures on the walls indicated a few Demonic-Looking figures, and added, "... the ones from my world, that is... no offense to any from... wherever the hell this is..."

He then spotted, what appeared to be, a mix between a Human and a Doe(?) who appeared to be headed into a hallway prior to his arrival. (Whether she reacted to his entrance or not, is to be determined.)

Judging by the figure's body shape, the Human had a gut feeling it was a "Female". And so, after clearing his throat, and hoping to not seem like a threat, he tried to speak to her in a calm manner.

"Umm... excuse me, Ma'am? Is, uh... is this a bad time?"

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:
Mr. Fetch A. Wigglebottom
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Reception Location- Front Desk Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

He could smell the overwhelimg odor of the robotic maids from the direction of the lobby and hear the sound of the portal letting someone in, perhaps someone new? Fetch tore down the hall, falling onto all fours at one point out of excitement, his tail waggling up until he reached the opening. Peeking quietly around the corner, the canid bit his rosy tongue at the sight of a newcomer in the lobby.
He straightened his bowtie and stepped out into the open room, giving a short wave and calling out, "Hello, sir! Ms. Mae seems to be heading out for a spell to get some relaxation in." He stepped behind the counter, directing the maid to take a place in the restaurant, and flipped through the guest book idly. "I can't help but notice that you're new here~! Would you like to check into a room?" The retriever tilted his head to the right, both ears flopping to that side as he gazed across the room to the stranger through bright eyes, accompanied by a friendly smile. A hushed giggle escaped him in his overwhelming joy at meeting a new guest. "If you are, hop on over here and we'll get you all set up for a stay here at our wonderful hotel~" His eyes glittered with pure joy, and his tail swished energetically in anticipation of a response.

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Reception Location- Front Desk Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

He could smell the overwhelimg odor of the robotic maids from the direction of the lobby and hear the sound of the portal letting someone in, perhaps someone new? Fetch tore down the hall, falling onto all fours at one point out of excitement, his tail waggling up until he reached the opening. Peeking quietly around the corner, the canid bit his rosy tongue at the sight of a newcomer in the lobby.
He straightened his bowtie and stepped out into the open room, giving a short wave and calling out, "Hello, sir! Ms. Mae seems to be heading out for a spell to get some relaxation in." He stepped behind the counter, directing the maid to take a place in the restaurant, and flipped through the guest book idly. "I can't help but notice that you're new here~! Would you like to check into a room?" The retriever tilted his head to the right, both ears flopping to that side as he gazed across the room to the stranger through bright eyes, accompanied by a friendly smile. A hushed giggle escaped him in his overwhelming joy at meeting a new guest. "If you are, hop on over here and we'll get you all set up for a stay here at our wonderful hotel~" His eyes glittered with pure joy, and his tail swished energetically in anticipation of a response.
  • JasonWalker.png
    ℝ???????? ℍ???

<A Humanoid Doe, a Talking Humanoid Dog... just what kind of a place did I stumble into?!> he thought to himself, before thinking things through.

<Then again, I suppose it's better than most of the crap that's tried to kill me. And even more-so than the things that could actually succeed in doing so... and besides, he said "Check out a room", so at least it's a Hotel of some sort... could use a little R&R after that last Quest...>

And with that he visibly relaxed, although he still kept a close, seemingly skeptical eye on the anthropomorphic dog.

Remembering that he was being asked a question, though, he snapped out of his train of thought and nodded his head. <Might as well humor them, for the time being.>

"Uh... yeah, sure. Although I really don't know if I can right this second... unless time in my world isn't affected here."

He made his way over to the dog, and relaxed his elbows on the desk. While intertwining his fingers together, he eyed the papers carefully, and raised an eyebrow at some of the strange pictures that would occasionally appear on some of them... namely the ones found within the Guest List.

"Before I do, decide to stay, I have to know how much time would pass in my world... or better yet, does the portal take me back to the same time that I crossed over?"

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Last edited:
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Receprion Location- Front Desk Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

Fetch held a gentle paw over his muzzle and giggled, "Well, sir, I'm glad you asked~" He folded hid hands on top of the desk, smiling over at the stranger, "Time flows differently here. He started to doodle a small diagram on a piece of paper that suggested he understood more than he let on, quickly pulling attention from that fact to the matter at hand. "The hotel is set in it's own dimension, and the way time works here allows our guests to stay as long as they wish without affecting the flow of time in their home dimension.
Giggling once more with a similar gesture to earlier, he smiled, "So, to make it simple, not a second will pass in your world. As for your second question, there are very few reports to suggest you would not find yourself back in your own time~!" The sharp, intelligent look in his eyes faded in an instant, replaced by the same mindless joy he always put on, though he had to admit, he was definitely truly enjoying himself!
His tail flailed about, "Sooo, if you'd like to check in, I would need you toooo" He gently slid the guest book, alongside an ornate pen, towards the stranger, "sign in with your name and the number of the room you wish to stay in~! We also offer accomodations, if you need anything in your room that isn't offered with our basic amenities."
Fishing about beneath the desk, he slipped out a paper from a filing cabinet and set it down on the desk, facing the stranger, before grabbing a pink highlighter. "Regardless of whether or not you choose to stay, if you need some time to relax I would suggest you check out the Oak Grill, our in-house restaurant or the Aqua Lounge, which offers a wide selection of drinks from different dimensions." He neatly circled the two locations on the map as he spoke, glancing up before continuing, "We are also home to a pool, a sizable gym, and a Hotel Market, where you can pick up supplies at your leisure. he circled and labeled those as well, making sure they were distinguishable from the rest of the map.
"If you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns, feel welcome to pull a staff member aside to assist you. If you can't find a staff member, the robotic maids can be very helpful~" He capped the highlighter and slid the map over, smiling and hoping the stranger chose to stay, he smelled of adventure and surely was quite the interesting character.

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Receprion Location- Front Desk Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

Fetch held a gentle paw over his muzzle and giggled, "Well, sir, I'm glad you asked~" He folded hid hands on top of the desk, smiling over at the stranger, "Time flows differently here. He started to doodle a small diagram on a piece of paper that suggested he understood more than he let on, quickly pulling attention from that fact to the matter at hand. "The hotel is set in it's own dimension, and the way time works here allows our guests to stay as long as they wish without affecting the flow of time in their home dimension.
Giggling once more with a similar gesture to earlier, he smiled, "So, to make it simple, not a second will pass in your world. As for your second question, there are very few reports to suggest you would not find yourself back in your own time~!" The sharp, intelligent look in his eyes faded in an instant, replaced by the same mindless joy he always put on, though he had to admit, he was definitely truly enjoying himself!
His tail flailed about, "Sooo, if you'd like to check in, I would need you toooo" He gently slid the guest book, alongside an ornate pen, towards the stranger, "sign in with your name and the number of the room you wish to stay in~! We also offer accomodations, if you need anything in your room that isn't offered with our basic amenities."
Fishing about beneath the desk, he slipped out a paper from a filing cabinet and set it down on the desk, facing the stranger, before grabbing a pink highlighter. "Regardless of whether or not you choose to stay, if you need some time to relax I would suggest you check out the Oak Grill, our in-house restaurant or the Aqua Lounge, which offers a wide selection of drinks from different dimensions." He neatly circled the two locations on the map as he spoke, glancing up before continuing, "We are also home to a pool, a sizable gym, and a Hotel Market, where you can pick up supplies at your leisure. he circled and labeled those as well, making sure they were distinguishable from the rest of the map.
"If you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns, feel welcome to pull a staff member aside to assist you. If you can't find a staff member, the robotic maids can be very helpful~" He capped the highlighter and slid the map over, smiling and hoping the stranger chose to stay, he smelled of adventure and surely was quite the interesting character.
  • JasonWalker.png
    As the man listened to the dog let on, he couldn't help but give off one of the slightest of smiles... something he hasn't been able to do for quite some time, now.

<Well, he seems to know what he's talking about... though I guess I should ask 'em more about this world later... if this Hotel is even attached to one, and not in some strange portal, itself. But hell, if I can at least get some rest and relaxation, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stick around for a bit.> he thought, before shrugging his shoulders, and nodding his head.

"Well hell, as long as it doesn't interfere with my timeline, then sure, sign me up... but, uh... what room would you suggest I get, if you don't mind me asking? Preferrably one that doesn't have noisy neighbors or things that might try ripping my head off on a regular basis, perhaps?" he asked, while picking up a pen from the desk and starting to fill out the application.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

W-Where... A-am I ?
Frankie

67448e00a01026c56b1d718db5d3488c.png

Mentioned

frankie-richards-png.437369

Roleplay Post

Darkness was all that the young teen could see, as all things considered she was knocked out. Curled up on the floor of the entrance of the Random Motel,where the Front Desk was located , there was nothing stated or heavily implying how she came across this place. Then... A intro is in order. Frankie was sent here via her father Marcus Richards, to protect her from a dire threat. The nature of the threat in question ? It was impossible to know right off the bat. To others , it would seem like a portal spit her out from above, and closed as soon as it disappeared.

However, her sky blue eyes opened , as a soft gasp escaped her small lips. She got up slowly and surely, still in a daze about the whole dimensional travel. Traveling to a world whose physics and nature is foreign to her own can be a mentally taxing experience. She softly said , glancing at her surroundings " W-where... A-am I ? " . She asked, then looked to the ground , her feet shuffling, her pointer fingers touching in a timid manner as she saw she wasn't alone in this establishment.

Extra

To be added as the RP goes on.

OOC

Hmm....
( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

code by Little Cheshire Cat​

tF4UpEX.jpg

Scanning over the room chart, the canid searched for a space that would meet this guest's needs. As his claw trailed down the numbers, he found a sizable gap in the mid to high 500's. "Might I suggest room 595? You won't need to worry about neighbors, as the area is very empty at the moment, which leaves a nice space between other guests and yourself for any bothersome sounds to die off. He smiled yet again, tilting his head, "Though the walls here aren't particularly thin, I would suggest giving yourself some space. After all, a wall can only help so much~!"
He giggled, his nose peaking over his paw as it covered his mouth, falling back to the table once he'd stopped. "And you needn't worry too much about dangerous guests, we have a fine security staff that can handle most any threat a guest could pose~!"
"Ah! We also have an event going on right now, if you're a fan of gambling it may be something to check out~! After sliding the 50 coins over to the guest Fetch let his paws settle neatly in front of him, his tail sweeping over the chair beneath him like a broom wielded by rabid maid.
He really loved his job. It gave him a break from his own home and allowed him to meet a multitude of new creatures, and that was always such a treat!
His ears stood at the sound of yet another entry from the portal, and he waved in a friendly manner before returning his gaze to the guest before him.

Bastion was. Not amused. Despite the lack of facial expression or a proper face in general, it was still obvious that he wasn't amused at all. "Bweeop!? Beep boop boop Beep!" He shouted.

Mentioned & Location

Formerly at the Front Desk... Waving at the friendly creature
( Sea Jay Sea Jay )

Now wandering around free to encounter or interact with anyone. She then bumped into a machine like construct
( Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. )

Roleplay Post

Frankie shyly waved at the humanoid dog entity , notably not staring him directly in the eye while doing so. It wasn't a attempt at disrespect, it was just she was so nervous right now directly looking at him would be impossible. Besides, this was the first time she met face to face anyone other than her family . However, she stopped attempting to talk when she was not the object of attention for the other person.

She wanted to hide as soon as possible. She wanted to blend into the darkness outside of everyone's sights. As if on cue , a hooded cloak materialised on top of her clothes, with no explanation of how exactly it came to be. She simply put the hood on and proceeded to explore the establishment without knowing where she was going.

And just her luck, she managed to bump into a sentient, machine like creatures. Her eyes widened, not daring to move a muscle. While she didn't sense any ill intent radiating from the creature, she still felt anxious & nervous at what it would do upon encountering her.

Extra

OOC

Cliche as all get go...

Bastion spun his torso backwards to see the human who had bumped him. He looked down at her and tilted his head whilst saying, "Boop?" He extended his hand. Not towards her but towards nothing. He held out a finger and a yellow bird flew from absolutely nowhere and perched onto his outstretched finger.

Mentioned & Location

Observing a Machine...
[( Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. )

Roleplay Post

Frankie shyly waved at the machine of sorts. She wanted to know exactly what it was, what it has experienced, and most important what it was made out of. I guess being the some of your world's Smartest tends to have her inherit his curiosity & aptitude and never-ending desire to learn and improve , but the lack of social experience was limiting her exponentially. As she continued to argue with herself about this, but the bird definitely caught her off guard and threatened to make her completely faint on the spot. It was such a weird phenomenon . For starters, what exactly was this bird, what species was it, and more importantly, where did it come from ?

Then she realized she was staring strangely at the robot for at least a few minute. A tomato colored color appeared on her cheeks, and she clasped her hands to her mouth and gasped loudly and yelled "EEP" . She was so in trance with the wonders of this machine she failed to consider it's feelings, or even worse forgot to figure out that it was rude to stare at person. She attempted to apologize with a bow, saying in a tone of voice that oozed with insecurity , fragility , & weakness " Oh my goodness. I am so terribly sorry ... Please forgive my rudeness sir or mam ! " .

Extra

OOC

Frankie is definitely a heck of a character... That is definitely for sure.

Bastion tilts his head at the bird and says, "Beep." The bird tweets back. It was as if they were having a conversation. On the side of bastion's chest the designation E54 is visible. That designation type was only used on war robots that were built without cognitive thought. However it seemed as if this one had such sentience.

tF4UpEX.jpg

Scanning over the room chart, the canid searched for a space that would meet this guest's needs. As his claw trailed down the numbers, he found a sizable gap in the mid to high 500's. "Might I suggest room 595? You won't need to worry about neighbors, as the area is very empty at the moment, which leaves a nice space between other guests and yourself for any bothersome sounds to die off. He smiled yet again, tilting his head, "Though the walls here aren't particularly thin, I would suggest giving yourself some space. After all, a wall can only help so much~!"
He giggled, his nose peaking over his paw as it covered his mouth, falling back to the table once he'd stopped. "And you needn't worry too much about dangerous guests, we have a fine security staff that can handle most any threat a guest could pose~!"
"Ah! We also have an event going on right now, if you're a fan of gambling it may be something to check out~!
After sliding the 50 coins over to the guest Fetch let his paws settle neatly in front of him, his tail sweeping over the chair beneath him like a broom wielded by rabid maid.
He really loved his job. It gave him a break from his own home and allowed him to meet a multitude of new creatures, and that was always such a treat!
His ears stood at the sound of yet another entry from the portal, and he waved in a friendly manner before returning his gaze to the guest before him.

• JasonWalker.png
    With a nod of the head, the man, who filled his name out as "Jason Walker" on the sheet, added in the numbers "595" to the Room Tab, before writing finishing the rest of the details.

Once completed, he gently slid the Guest Book and the Pen back to the dog person, and nodded his head in appreciation.

"Thanks... think I'll take it." he concluded, before turning around towards the woman and the robot.

"Hey... you both alright there?" he asked, voicing slight concern, despite his seemingly expressionless face.

Sea Jay Sea Jay Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Andrita Andrita

Mentioned & Location

Observing a Machine...
Interacting with a Man... And failing miserably
( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels )

Roleplay Post

Frankie felt like Lady Luck left her completely at this point. It was bad enough holding a conversation with a machine who only could make automated sounds. Now, it seemed another man was in the mix, albeit he definitely didn't seem unfriendly . She felt a bit out of place in with this new company, but she tried to swallow the deep pain within Why would she do it ? Simply because she didn't want to portray herself as this pathetically socially awkward entity. " Uhmm... We are doing...F-fine " . She facepalmed inwardly at the stuttering towards the end, showing that she was definitely awkward despite her putting her best foot forward. This was the result in being in total isolation for years upon years.

Extra

OOC

Mentioned & Location

Observing a Machine...
Interacting with a Man... And failing miserably

Roleplay Post

Frankie felt like Lady Luck left her completely at this point. It was bad enough holding a conversation with a machine who only could make automated sounds. Now, it seemed another man was in the mix, albeit he definitely didn't seem unfriendly . She felt a bit out of place in with this new company, but she tried to swallow the deep pain within Why would she do it ? Simply because she didn't want to portray herself as this pathetically socially awkward entity. " Uhmm... We are doing...F-fine " . She facepalmed inwardly at the stuttering towards the end, showing that she was definitely awkward despite her putting her best foot forward. This was the result in being in total isolation for years upon years.

Extra

OOC

• JasonWalker.png
    Jason gave her an understanding nod before turning his attention back towards the canine. While waiting for his response, however, he spoke to her again.

"Deep breaths, kid... it'll help calm your nerves - in through the nose, out through the mouth. You ain't the only one that's a bit out-of-place here, after all."

Andrita Andrita Sea Jay Sea Jay

Bastion lost interest and clanked off. The bird followed closely behind him as he aimlessly wandered the hotel. Bastion went back outside and froze. He turned his head to his right and slowly crept forwards. Kneeling down near a branch he watched as a caterpillar slowly moved along the wooden surface.

Mentioned & Location

Observing a Machine...
Interacting with a Man... And failing miserably.... Though Calmed the next by said man.

Roleplay Post

There wasn't any sort of reason to doubt his words. So... She started to breath calmly, which helped to calm the tempest that was forming in her heart. Yes, it isn't a literal tempest, the best it can be described as is some sort of metaphor for the turmoil that is deep within her soul . So, she smiled slightly at Justin, which showed that she was at least calmed. " Thank you. I needed that " . She said to the man, finally looking up at him with the sky blue irises that she inherited from her mother. She then wiped her eyes lids a bit, as they have remnants of tears forming . Meaning she would've likely burst into tears in mere moments until she was reminded to be strong here, and don't dive into the pit of despair just yet.

Extra

OOC

tF4UpEX.jpg

Fetch's eyes suddenly widened and he swung his head around to where the keys were held and scanning over them with a finger tapping his chin. His eyes ran across the number he was looking for and he smiled, letting out a small, happy squeak. A gold paw reached out, snatching up the key for room 595 before the canid span around in his rolling chair.
"Alright, here is your key, Mr...." He went silent for a second to focus on reading the guest book upside down, "Mr.Walker~!" The smile on his face never ceased, only changing in intensity as he went about his job. He slid the key forward and sat up straight, "If you need anything else, again, you can ask any of the staff members, one of the maids, or you can always come find me~!"
He leaned to the side to look around the lobby, swinging his feet lazily.

tF4UpEX.jpg

Fetch's eyes suddenly widened and he swung his head around to where the keys were held and scanning over them with a finger tapping his chin. His eyes ran across the number he was looking for and he smiled, letting out a small, happy squeak. A gold paw reached out, snatching up the key for room 595 before the canid span around in his rolling chair.
"Alright, here is your key, Mr...." He went silent for a second to focus on reading the guest book upside down, "Mr.Walker~!" The smile on his face never ceased, only changing in intensity as he went about his job. He slid the key forward and sat up straight, "If you need anything else, again, you can ask any of the staff members, one of the maids, or you can always come find me~!"
He leaned to the side to look around the lobby, swinging his feet lazily.
  • JasonWalker.png
    After accepting the key, he nodded his head appreciatively. "Thanks... I'll keep that in mind, Mr. uh..." Upon seeing the name tag on his uniform, he felt like internally groaning. While keeping his professional demeanor, he stated, "... Wigglebottom?"

<Fetch... A... Wigglebottom...? And here I thought the Nox Eternus was one of the worst curses out there... just having a name like that can't be an easy weight to bear... best not to bring it up, though. I'd rather not ruin this atmosphere.>

To avoid hurting the canine's feelings from his questioning tone he had to the name, he added, "But please, just call me 'Jason'... or 'Walker', if you want. I ain't much on formalities."

He then turned to face the girl from before. "Oh, uh... Miss, are you looking to rent a room here? This guy might be able to take care of you."

Sea Jay Sea Jay Andrita Andrita

Mentioned & Location

Was requested to possibly rent a room by Justin
She then asked for a room
( Sea Jay Sea Jay )

Roleplay Post

After the possible storm avoid brewing, Frankie sighed to herself. It was difficult controlling her emotions at times, but it was for the best of everyone. Speaking of which, she was asked to confront the canine furry of sorts about receiving a room. She put a hand over her mouth and softly gasped. She didn't think of renting a room here, in fact she had no idea it was a motel/hotel until just now. Her eyes widened, but then she placed both and unto her sides.She then breathed in calmly, and asked politely " May i please have room number 997 ? " . She said, remembering the fact she looked over the room numbers before, but didn't acknowledge them until just now.

Extra

OOC

• JasonWalker.png
    While the girl was likely going to be occupying Fetch's time, Jason took this moment as his cue to head over towards his room... after taking a moment to study a map in the Lounge.

(( AFK for a moment. Gotta grab a bite to eat IRL. xD ))

tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Reception Location- Front Desk Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels Andrita Andrita

He had to hold back a laugh, the noise coming out as a snort and a hushed giggle, it wasnt that difficult to tell that Jason was having trouble with his name, as many had before him. "Oh, don't worry about it. I know it's a strange name outside of my homeworld~" He smiled warmly, tiny, barely noticeable creases forming at the corners of his eyes to form a very genuine smile, he rested his chin on his palm in a show of confident calm, "You can just call me Fetch, I've found it's easier for you serious types~" As the woman approached he sat up straight, ears standing up, folding at their tips, his tail waggling, "Why, of course~!" He slid the key forward alongside a stack of 50 coins and a pen for the guest book, "I'll need you to sign in here with your name and room number and you'll be all set~! If you need any accomodations not typically offered in our rooms, don't be afraid to ask~! He giggled, "These coins are for the gambling event that just opened up, I'd suggest checking that out, even if you aren't sure you'll be interested, it's a good way to pass time~!" He slid over a map and highlighted the Oak Grill, the Aqua Lounge, the gym, the pool, and the Hotel Market. "We regularly offer quite a few things to keep our guests entertained and busy, so that they may enjoy their stay here~"
He sat back and looked at her, tilting his head and letting his ears flop over, "Will you be needing anything else?

Mentioned & Location

Was requested to possibly rent a room by Justin
She then asked for a room
( Sea Jay Sea Jay )

Roleplay Post

Frankie Richards signed her full name on the dotted line in the signbook . It read " Frankie Richards - 997 " . It wasn't something she had to think too hard about. After all, it wasn't as if she was signing her death warrant. After hearing everything the dog-like person said, she nodded in appreciation and to let him know she was actively paying attention. She shook her head at his offer for anything else, replying " No thank you. WHat you told me was more than enough. Thank you ever so much sir... " . She said, letting her words float in the air for awhile.

Extra

OOC

• JasonWalker.png
    Having finished reading the map, he decided to take a quick picture of it with his phone, before deciding to head into the hallway...

However, what he didn't expect was for the hallway to be so... puzzling, with twists and turns. Before long, he found himself wandering around the hallway, aimlessly.

He would use this to his advantage, however, and start memorizing the lay of the land while exploring the place.

Aran Storm-Blood
Enoch.%28El.Shaddai%29.full.1475634.jpg

Current Activity-Making a grand entrance
Location-Lobby
Mentions-Open for interaction

A grand pair of antlers entered through the front doors, followed by a figure, whose hair draped over his right shoulder like silk, catching the light and appearing to glow. On his upper back were a number of weapons, and not much else, save for a few scars visible on his shoulder blades. Rather than a 'click', his hooves hit he floor with a heavy thump, muscles rippling up his forelegs and shoulders, then his hind legs and hips as they entered the room.
Raising his head, the centaur couldn't help but notice the familiar figure before him, "Eve." His voice rolled out into the air as he made his way around the smaller taurid, glancing at him, and then at the others in the room. "I hope my brother hasn't caused too much trouble." He turned to Eve and rested a hand on his shoulder, "Come. You have shirked your responsibilities long enough."
Eve shrugged his hand away and span around, "I'll leave when I'm ready."
Storm frowned slightly and opened his mouth to respond, closing it again as his brother suddenly shouted at him in their native tongue. He sighed as the younger male hurried down the hallway out of frustration.
Storm reached back and tightened the tie in his hair, ears flicking against a gentle gust of air. Once he'd gotten it adjusted to his liking he looked around, a look of surprise coming over him as he realized this was a hotel of sorts. Having only entered the portal in pursuit of his brother, who had disappeared seemingly only moments earlier, he hadn't expected this to be on the other side.
Put off by his brother's strange behavior, he wasn't sure what he would do now, though that would likely be simple to figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back