• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Giving someone a warning ii Mood: Proud, Chatty and then Alarmed ii Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?
The front desk, enclosed by a wall of fire that now has a hole?

When the woman mentioned the name of another, licking her lips in a satisfied and sadistic manner, Sage's semblance momentarily lost its color. Is she implying that she...? Oh, oh Gods. That was so wrong on so many levels... The way the other spoke of taking one's life so nonchalantly struck a nerve, causing the wall of flames to flicker chaotically ever so slightly before he had taken a breath, working to overshadow the speck of indignation that could have set the whole balance in disarray:

"Wielding the Primordial Phoenix?", the boy asked, focusing on a different part of the subject, "What exactly do you mean by that?"

In his dimension, the Phoenix was a God, even if it had been demoted of its status as a high ranking one, so the concept of wielding it, not just the power, wielding the actual mystical being, was incredibly alien, even heretic in a sense. The blonde's words had brought forth an incredible amount of confusion. He had just heard something that was considered impossible, yet the other's tone and mannerisms betrayed no lie in the notion... It was extremely bothering.

He shook his head, regaining focus once the tall woman seemed to mock him for wanting to minimize the collateral damage. Oh, he had witnessed similar sentences being spouted before. Uncaring, power-hunger phrases that preached nothing more than the destruction and havoc of all of reality... It only further fuelled the young man's will to save the lady from, well, herself.

When the explosion rang out, Sage had let out a little gasp, thinking that maybe he had gone too far. The cloud of smoke and fire resulting from the blast started clearing up and he had actually sighed in relief to see the other still standing, taking cover under a large rainbow shield that was of no doubt her own construction:

"Impressive... It's been a while since someone's power matched my own "

"Awww thanks!", he had replied with a cheerful smile, "You're not so bad either~! I gotta say, this is a first for me, gettin' real worked up here!!"

"Then maybe you should actually start paying attention to your surroundings."

A male's voice rung from behind the fire wall, interrupting both individuals. Sage had widened his eyes in alarm, instantly causing part of the flames to die down, opening a hole in the circumference so that they could clearly see the capped man, holding some type of gun.

"Dude, are you insane?!", he called out to the other, noticing the tall woman's delight on the newcomer, "What are you doing?! It's not safe over here!!"

Last edited:
"Ug, Indie am I going to have to come over there and remove your head. Or do you wanna come over here. Cause I'm open to both" Dwig was feeling chatty at this point, and bored. He looked around, taking in the flaming guy, the possessed woman, and that other person. Dwig shrugged. Best not to get distracted from the task at hand.
Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

?Current Action: Giving someone a warning ii Mood: Proud, Chatty and then Alarmed ii Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?
The front desk, enclosed by a wall of fire that now has a hole?

When the woman mentioned the name of another, licking her lips in a satisfied and sadistic manner, Sage's semblance momentarily lost its color. Is she implying that she...? Oh, oh Gods. That was so wrong on so many levels... The way the other spoke of taking one's life so nonchalantly struck a nerve, causing the wall of flames to flicker chaotically ever so slightly before he had taken a breath, working to overshadow the speck of indignation that could have set the whole balance in disarray:

"Wielding the Primordial Phoenix?", the boy asked, focusing on a different part of the subject, "What exactly do you mean by that?"

In his dimension, the Phoenix was a God, even if it had been demoted of its status as a high ranking one, so the concept of wielding it, not just the power, wielding the actual mystical being, was incredibly alien, even heretic in a sense. The blonde's words had brought forth an incredible amount of confusion. He had just heard something that was considered impossible, yet the other's tone and mannerisms betrayed no lie in the notion... It was extremely bothering.

He shook his head, regaining focus once the tall woman seemed to mock him for wanting to minimize the collateral damage. Oh, he had witnessed similar sentences being spouted before. Uncaring, power-hunger phrases that preached nothing more than the destruction and havoc of all of reality... It only further fuelled the young man's will to save the lady from, well, herself.

When the explosion rang out, Sage had let out a little gasp, thinking that maybe he had gone too far. The cloud of smoke and fire resulting from the blast starting clearing up and he had actually sighed in relief to see the other still standing, taking cover under a large rainbow shield that was of no doubt her own construction:

"Impressive... It's been a while since someone's power matched my own "

"Awww thanks!", he had replied with a cheerful smile, "You're not so bad either~! I gotta say, this is a first for me, gettin' real worked up here!!"

"Then maybe you should actually start paying attention to your surroundings."

A male's voice rung from behind the fire wall, interrupting both individuals. Sage had widened his eyes in alarm, instantly causing part of the flames to die down, opening a hole in the circumference so that they could clearly see the capped man, holding some type of gun.

"Dude, are you insane?!", he called out to the other, noticing the tall woman's delight on the newcomer, "What are you doing?! It's not safe over here!!"
  • JasonWalker.png
    He turned to face the flaming figure and casually shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course it ain't safe... why do you think I'm here? Seeking out the dangerous is just another ordinary day in my job's description." he stated matter-of-factly, as if it were an ordinary situation at hand. He didn't even appear fazed, frightened, or even the slightest bit worried about all at the havoc wrought about in the room, and if anything, he seemed more laid-back about the whole thing.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Andrita Andrita Sea Jay Sea Jay

Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

Franklin-Hyde's hunt was going to be sweet. However, a small child that only Frankie knows of shows up.

Roleplay Post

Frankie-Hyde simply tilted her head abit as she tried to understand where he was coming from. Honestly, she cared little to nothing next for her primal desire to find a challenge . It seems that due to that only, she couldn't relate to him . " Well... The Primordial Phoenix is a Conceptual Entity , the embodiment of the cycle of Life and Death, Duality and Causality . The very notion of the thing being defeated... It seeks such a thrill ! " . She said, cackling quite a bit. She loved the fact she literally killed the thing that held Creation together. It was such a weird feeling. It was almost as if she temporarily became insane. Nothing held her back any longer. " I can't wait dears... Time to have a feast ! " . As she did such, she opened up her palm, as amassive ball of rainbow energy was collecting itself. She didn't care anymore. She wanted to test their fullest strength .
---
---
However, a little dent in her plans came in the form of a barely audible whisper from behind Frankie-Hyde
" m-m-miss Frankie-Hyde . ? "
This voice. It was such a small voice. This voice that was full of fear, uncertainty , and love. It was the voice of a child, with a fragile and timid voice, laced with fear and softness . It only belonged only to one person in particular . One person from her home reality that if they ever met again, she wouldn't be happy . She turned her head and body so quick it caused a pressure of wind to form around her and distort time, making it go static around her, as it couldn't keep up . " Creep ... I knew it was you " . Standing there was a small child who wore a tee shirt and blue jeans. He was carrying a worn-out teddy bear, and seemed to be hugging it tightly. His eyes was tearing up, and he sobbed quitely . Frankie-Hyde looked a bit uncomfortable, and immediately stopped fighting. She bent over, and picked him up . The boy was crying. All Frankie-Hyde asked was " Wheres your daddy ? " . The boy shook his head, then asked quietly " ... C-c-can I speak with Miss F-f-f-frankie ?" . He said, and before she can respond otherwise, touched her forehead. Frankie-Hyde yelled, as Frankie was forced out . Her transformation being reversed in mere moments . Frankie felt confused about how Frankie-Hyde was overpowered so easily , but when she glanced at who she was carrying, it made sense. " ... It's going to be okay Zach . Please don't cry ... " . As she looked at Justin and Sage, her eyes dilated. " I'm sorry for what she did " . She said, trying to bow as well as she could, trying to control her emotions while inwardlyc rying at the same time.

Extra

Do you need confirmation she is crazy now ?!

Franklin Hyde's Battle Theme

Frankie's Battle Theme

code by Little Cheshire Cat​

?Current Action: First trying not to freakout, then making conversation ii Mood: Anxious and Confused, then Cheerful and Chatty?
?Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?Location: The front desk?

"Conceptual entity? Does she mean it's like a legend?"

The teenager tried to put the answer he was given into terms he could understand. To him, it seemed pretty clear to consider an entity that was a concept no more than a legend, a mythos. When he put it like that, it didn't seem much different from what he could do... Well, almost, because wielding the power of the life-death cycle sounded both quite formidable but also not like an ability a person should have... Their influence over the universe's balance would be far too great... If something went wrong it could butterfly effect away and put the whole of existence in jeopardy!

The fire wall flickered like crazy as Sage was getting anxious. The entire notion of the thing was world-shattering, put a lot of his beliefs on the line and the idea that something this powerful was a person and that they that had been...!!! He just couldn't deal with it properly! The heat aura grew even hotter, with the plastic object that had starting leaking at this point just completely melting in one go, even larger ones. The wall of orange flames started blending into blue from its core:

"You're being a complete idiot and you need to calm down!", his mind shouted at him

And he tried.
Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale, but the overwhelming confusion just wouldn't go away! The man had said something, the blonde seemed ready to prepare an attack and by the Gods, he was so close to losing it. It was the worst case scenario!

And then a child entered the scene.

Sage gasped, the disturbance in the atmosphere had been just enough to provide the young man a good enough window to relax, especially since if he put the kid in the middle of this then he'd truly feel like the worst of the worst. His morality wouldn't allow such a thing and had been exactly the thing he needed to drag him out of it.

As the boy watched the situation with the lady get resolved, he went back to the breathing routine, calming down as well. The fire wall finished dispersing itself, leaving nothing but the scorch marks on the room's floor to prove they had once been there, and the space grew colder as Sage's heat aura diminished and someone else's cold aura engulfed the other side of the lobby as well. When the blonde, the real one, had apologised to them, his eyes were almost back to their usual milked cappuccino color:

"It's okay missy. I get the gist of things...", the teenager replied in a soft, understanding tone, "Phew! That was quite the experience that I'm probably not going to repeat in a really long time~!"

Before interacting any further with the group, the young man made sure to run back towards the counter to pick up the bracelet, promptly putting it back in its place. He took a look around, acknowledging some of the now frozen puddles of plastic that used to be all sorts of office supplies, silently lamenting the sorry, unusable state he had accidentally left them in. After that he made his way back to the group:

"Well, now that that's over, how about we finally start a very overdue round of introductions, eh?", he gave an amused laugh, "I'm Sage."

Having burned his jacket earlier and only now feeling the low temperature of the lobby himself, the boy shivered slightly, holding his arms closer to his body:

"Woa, was it this cold before?! Jeesh, it's like someone left a freezer open somewhere..."

Last edited:
  • JasonWalker.png
    Seeing the situation resolved, Jason turned his attention towards the other creature within the room... the one with the Wintery Powers.

"Guys, I don't think now's the time to celebrate. We might need your fire powers, bud." he said to Sage and the others.

"Jason Walker, by the way. Elite Paranormal Slayer." he introduced.

Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

Franklin-Hyde's hunt was going to be sweet. However, a small child that only Frankie knows of shows up.

Roleplay Post

Frankie smiled and giggled cutely at what Sage was doing. It was quite the contagious feeling . It felt like she was alive, after so long ago she couldn't feel such happiness. She felt that these two in all honesty could become good friends in due time. However, she honestly wasn't sure if she even deserved their friendship after what supposedly just happened. However, when the other introduced his name, she felt the least that could be done was for her to return the favor and introduce herself and the child. " Well.. Uhmm... I'm Frankie. Frankie Richards . Nice to meet you, Jason and Sage " . She said, with a slight bow, trying her hardest not to drop the child. " And... This little child from above is Zach Williams. He's... Not normal, to say the least . He may look fragile and weak, but he's... Well ... He's the most powerful entity from my Universe " . She shivered at the last time his powers awoken in such a manner. It honestly wasn't even humorous .

As Jason talked about the other threat, she pondered as to what to do. " That entity seems pretty powerful . I don't use my powers very often... But I'll do my best to help in anyway I can " . She said. She then chanted a musical tone that matched the frequency of a angel from her universe . Suddenly, a cloaked angel wielding a dual sword came to her presence. She put Zach in his arms. " Michael Demiurgos ... I assume you are well aware of the Child's capabilities . Keep him in Heaven while we are going to fight a strong threat. I shall call you when it is safe to return " . She said in an Unknown tongue, the Tongue of The Holy One . He nodded, and disappeared into a brilliant yellow light. After that, she turned her attention to the others.

Extra

Frankie's Battle Theme

?Current Action: Letting people down, most likely ii Mood: Cheerful and Chatty to Discouraged and Apologetic?
?Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?Location: The front desk?

Sage heard the woman giggle and then start to introduce herself, prompting him to glance in her direction. Listening to a gentle, cheerful and even more retracted voice coming from her was quite refreshing! He felt rather proud of putting up with the other her for all that time, and even more proud of having acted like a real superhero for once, even if just for a while... Though he was glad that Y'shtola hadn't been around to see that. No way she'd have considered him 'safe' after all of those moves he had just pulled.

Frankie, as she had introduced herself, then moved on to introduce the child that had shown up from nowhere. When the blonde said that the kid was the most powerful being in her universe, the boy was out of words. He merely glanced at both of them back and forth, pointing and making surprised sounds that had been supposed to be actual words at some point but thus, were not. That was mind-blowing!

"Guys, I don't think now's the time to celebrate. We might need your fire powers, bud."

And then the world started falling apart again...
Upon hearing those words, Sage choked. He looked at Jason with the most incredulous and terrified face one could muster:

"Uhh, no?", his expression softened and he laughed slightly nervous, "D-didn't you hear what I just said?? I said ' not in a really long time'! And I was hoping to keep that promise to myself..."

"That entity seems pretty powerful. I don't use my powers very often... But I'll do my best to help in anyway I can"

Having both of them being so promptly to help made Sage feel terrible. He didn't notice the angel appearing and the kid being taken away while he became lost in thoughts and dilemmas again. Yeah, it's true that he had handled things pretty well thus far, but that slip near the end... It had been enough to shake all of the confidence he had been building up during the fight. Had Zach not shown up at that exact time, the teen wasn't sure he would have been able to contain it:

"Look...", he had taken a deep breath, "I'm sorry. But I'm not ready to do this again so soon... It, I- Given the present situation, I don't think I can keep my emotions in check this time."

"I'm not going to be helping, I'm simply most likely to become the next problem.", Sage explained, ending with a heavy, regretful sigh.

Frankie

Frankie Richards

Mentioned

Frankie unlocks some inner strength to assist in the threat at hand .

Roleplay Post

Frankie looked at Sage. She nodded with sympathy. " I completely understand . Powers like these shouldn't be with any individual. However, I feel as if it is partially my fault. So.. It's the least I can possibly do ". Plus, if Zach is going to stay with me from now on, I need to help keep this place at least somewhat cleanly " . SHe then looked over at Justin, having a very specific comment to say to him. " I appreciate what you did for the owner, Miss Fae. I'd like you to know that, Mister Jason . Okay, I believe we shouldn't stall this any further " . She said this, then walked in the general direction of the main disturbances she hoped to distinguish .

Extra

Frankie's Battle Theme

A massive Deo Tia etched itself in the air above the lobby. Once the Deo was complete, a rift opened inside it. The rift spilled out a tall figure in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. He looked around, taking in the fiasco in the lobby. "Mmm. It appears to be cold in here." He began to trace a Deo in the air, glowing lines etching themselves where he wrote. This Deo was amazingly complex, specifying the type of power the man was tapping (fire), who was exempt from the spell (everyone) and the range and type of fire he was using. He tapped the dot in the middle of the symbol and a wall of fire roared through the lobby, melting the ice and leaving the hotel unharmed.

583584C3-B84B-45E7-B8C4-0622C0B14DDF.jpeg
Lyorah dropped her bags and sighed heavily. It was a long trip from home to here and her large wings were sore. She trotted up to the main counter and smiled brightly after shifting into her human form. Her long pink hair was shaved on one side and hung loosely on the other. She passed over her ID happily and stood looking around the vast hotel.

She’d probably been to this hotel eight times prior to now. She was a well-known guest and had an occupation as a lead singer/guitarist for her band. She would vacation here from time to time every summer to just take a load off from her band. Taking her guitar and other things to help record songs but anyone who knew her knew that she didn’t want to be known as the girl who was in the YBR band. She was excited to be here and liked the pool. It was nice for what she could afford and she always took room 226 respectively.

She was wearing her normal get up, a long sleeved black shirt that had a beautiful rose on the front and lace all down the back. It was loose and where her wings were in her dragon form tattoos traced of them along her back. She had a pair of black shorts and fishnet hosiery complete with a pair of rocker boots. It looked like she’d just come form one of her concerts.

Dwig look towards the front desk to see a woman checking in as if nothing was wrong. He ran over to her. "Ahem, we are having a serious problem here, as you can see. I am going to need to leave or be prepared for a disaster. Come back tomorrow, perhaps" Dwig dropped a coin and Pushed himself towards Indigo, bouncing around her head like a jackalope.

“E..... geh?” She asked looking around confused. She honestly couldn’t really tell if anything was wrong and this bouncy-ball of a person was distracting her from her thoughts. She blinked slowly but still didn’t understand. “What’s going on?” Her voice was beautiful displaced of all things but still beautiful. It had gotten massively warm since she entered the hotel but that was because there was a brief shower of fire which left her unharmed. Of course it would have anyway touching her or not. But what was this man’s problem?

She opened her mouth to talk again but just left it open looking around the room. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It really was just another day at least she thought. “T.... tomorrow that won’t work,” worry crossed her face because she was supposed to be here not anywhere else today she made the reservation for today.

Dwig shouted back. "even if you want to stay, our receptionist is trying to destroy this hotel. If you want to help, be my guest. Otherwise, I will have you escorted to your room." He landed on the floor and summoned Pureblade, waving it as he talked. "You see... actually, I'm not sure why she is doing it" Dwig shrugged "well I can ask after she's been subdued. My name's Dwig by the way, good to meet you"

“G.... good to meet you too?” She shrugged a fight was as good as any so she took her dragon form right there. Not as large as a normal dragon but not small either she was probably about ten feet tall and twice that in length. Her beautiful purple hair changed to a soft green fuzz all over her shoulders black and down her spine to her tail which curved into a matching to her two wings pink membrane her legs belly and paws were cute shades of verging greens and pinks. Her saliva was poisonous and she could spit it anywhere destroying anything upon impact. Her eyes had changed from a soft purple to an aurray of colours each in a the rainbow.

“My name is Lyorah Sechste.” Her petiete nose turned awkwardly as she spoke baring her striped tongue where the spores for her poison resided. When she was little she burned off her fur around her mouth and head because of this poison. It was pretty lethal. “How can I help?”

Dwig sighed. "wait for her to attack" Dwig gestured to the woman he had been jumping around before.

Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-Trying to help, failing
Location-Lobby
Mentions-mentions

Foggy eyes flittered open, the whole scene before him was a blur. He sat up and winced at the aches in his head, back and left foreleg.
The blurred figure of the beastly receptionist hung in his gaze, a somewhat smaller... Smaller? Well, the woman sure appeared to be bigger since he'd been knocked out... He blinked rapidly as his eyes tried to focus, the fuzzy image was hurting his head.
He pulled out his bow with a shaky hand, pulling his heavy lower body forward and using his forelegs to prop himself up for a better angle. Readying an arrow against the bow's solid frame, he pulled his arm back, breathing shakily as he tried to aim it for the figure he saw before him, making sure that whatever it hit, leg, torso, whatever, it was going to have to be quite strong to withstand the force of the arrow's pronged head. The bow swayed in his grip, and he squinted in an effort to focus, his hazy mind unable to get a clear picture of anything beyond his wrist, even then, it was hard, the shape of it constantly fluctuating with his throbbing headache.
Aran knew he couldn't hesitate, he couldn't be a coward. He wasn't sure if anyone was safe, if anyone had died, but he knew he had to do something. Another sway of his arms and both fingers holding the arrow back slipped, vaulting the arrow towards a great blob of white, as far as he knew, surely it was a couch or something. He grunted in frustration and put his bow away, struggling to stand with that pain stinging his head every few seconds.

His ears swung back as the commotion was split by a terrible, horrifying sound.

Aran Storm-Blood
Enoch.%28El.Shaddai%29.full.1475634.jpg

Current Activity-#literallydying
Location-Lobby
Mentions- Moomba Moomba

From the corner of his eye, the buck saw his brother standing up, ripping the spear from the monster and rushing in his brother's direction, unsure of his own intentions, the thought of just going back home was oh-so tempting. He ducked out of the line of fire as his brother readied his bow, and was concerned at how wobbly he was. Storm stopped to think about just how hard he'd hit Eve, he'd have to apologize when all was said and done.
He put his spear up on his back, knowing he would need both hands to help Eve to his hooves, or at least be able to catch him once he stood. He glanced back at the beast as a man went for her, skillfully moving around her as he closed in. A sigh of relief was drowned out through the noise but the cervitaur knew that didn't matter, this was going to be over and everyone was going to be fine. If not, they had a skilled healer in his brother. He chuckled quietly.
Storm was distracted by the fight, all of the fluid movements capturing his attention. A woman entered suddenly, rosy hair gripped his interest as he wondered how natural it was for people of her kind to have such vibrant manes. In his distraction, for just a moment, he could see the end of the battle closing in.
With a small smile, he turned and with head held high, headed for his brother.
"Hey, Eve! Ready to g-"
Blood forced from his mouth, his sentence abandoned as the hooked head of a cervitaurian arrow drove itself just to the right of the point where his neck met his collar.
Bright crimson spurted out as it lodged itself in, peeking a bit out the other side.
He wheezed and choked, coughing up blood, his pupils shrunk to pinpricks as he reached his hand up and felt the shaft of the arrow protruding from his neck, blood dripping down over and between his fingers.
Storm stumbled to the wall, his legs crumpled beneath him and blood smeared on the wall, painting it with a bright stripe of red.
His ears flicked to hear his brother calling out, and he forced himself to stay upright, glancing once more at the battle, glad it would be over soon.
His breath audibly strained as he tried not to cough too hard, and as he looked back, he found himself looking into silver eyes, glittering, raining tears on his coat and skin.

A916034F-67BB-4994-9F65-CDDAB4DD08C6.jpeg
“What the actual....” Lyorah looked at the scene playing before her and there was in fact something wrong with it. People were dying now right in front of her and getting hurt. She raced around frantically hoping from one piece of rubble to the next. “Wryyyyyyy!?” She demanded spreading her wings to take flight. She stopped mid jump though and tucked her wings landing just a few inches from the mass blood spill. Her eyes glossed over in fear. She saw death and decay happening al Karo und her and if she was compelwtely honest with herself.

She didn’t like it.

It hadn’t been an over all bad day but it just went from bad to shitty in record timing. He’d tail flicked and she focused on the attacker. “What’s her damn problem!!!!?” She sneered loudly before she raced to the collapsing dawn. She took her human from sliding over to him and wrapping her warm hands around him.

He was bleeding. Her long pink hair flowed around her mixing I neigh the scene she tamed it quickly. “You are hurt,” she said obviously he was hurt. Why wouldn’t he be? She just watched him get attacked. “I’m sorry I don’t have any healing powers but we have to get you out of here!” She said worriedly pressing her hands to his wounds. They were bleeding pretty profusely.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-I CAN'T SEE AAAA
Location-Lobby
Mentions- CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

He was frozen in place, staring down at his brother, looking at him between his fingers as his hands pressed against his face, tears trickling between his fingers. He was so close to screaming, so close, his breaths heaved and shivered from his lungs, his vision was still clearing but he saw when the woman approached. "H-He's my brother, I-I-I-I-" He was trying so hard, but he kept thinking about his own hands, a slip up and that arrow had just... And now... "I can h-help." His voice cracked, but he still tried to help, pulling his brother to his hooves slowly so as to not cause further damage. His eyes darted around, he still couldn't see properly, blood had started trickling from the wound in his forehead as it had reopened in his rush to his brother's aid.
"I-I'm sorry, I can't see far enough... Aran's chest shuddered, his throat was so tight, he just wanted this to be over. As he looked at his brother, he clenched his teeth, as he had a realization...
There was no way Storm would make it out of this.

Aran Storm-Blood
Enoch.%28El.Shaddai%29.full.1475634.jpg

Current Activity-Ouchie ouchie
Location-Lobby
Mentions- CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

The woman had come over, her form becoming that of a human woman, how intriguing. She had proceeded to apply pressure to staunch the flow of blood, he couldn't help but wince, a pained sound briefly escaping him before he gritted his teeth and tried to get up.
Luckily, he wouldn't have to struggle as much, his brother helped him to his hooves and supported his swaying figure. His eyes blinked slowly as they scanned the area before another cough racked his body with pain, waking him up with a shock of pain, the taste of copper overcoming his mouth once more before he spit the red fluid on the floor.
A quick glance to his brother's eyes told him all that he needed to know, it didn't bother him as much as it disappointed him.

Tears came to her trusting eyes. “N..... no dying!” She said in a staggered breath. This man was pretty heavy but between the both of the brothers she gathered from the ones response. They were both injured. Would this one not make it? She tore off her shirt without thinking and tied it around the man’s torso. Her blood-stained hands keeping it secure on his frame. “We..... we just have to get you guys out of here. I can fix you.... just not here! Hang on till then!” She took her dragon form again this time lowering her neck and wings. Her protruding spines laid flat along her back as she did this in the attempt to show this man it was safe. She was much larger than him and though she couldn’t fly with him on her back she could take both of them out this way.

“G.... get on!” She half-demanded half begged tears still ever present in her rainbow eyes. Her rainbow scaly paws extended claws as sickly and neon green as her tongue. If she wasn’t poisonous or maybe could breathe fire in addition to her poisonous nature she might be able to help them here. But she couldn’t. “Please!” She begged again her voice cracking under her emotions.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Storm-Blood & Aran Winter-Eve
kFDLq-2SLg-ElUonDPip_1082112202.jpeg

Current Activity-...
Location-Lobby
Mentions-...

He wasn't about to argue, not that he could, but he wasn't sure this was a great idea, what with the arrow sticking out at the base of his neck and his own unsteady movements, he was liable to make the situation worse. Though he was sure the girl was only trying to help, he knew he had very little time, which became all the more apparent as he stumbled sideways into Eve coughing and hacking as the internal bleeding worsened with the consistent motion of his head. His eyes caught the front doors in their sights as his legs started giving out, he knew his brother wasn't strong enough to carry him.

Eve's arms were just barely strong enough to ease him back to the floor near the wall, where he could prop his upper half against it. His sides raised slowly and fell abruptly with each heaving breath, he tried to wipe the blood from his lips, spitting some out as he prepared to talk.
"I'm so sorry, I'm-I'm-I-I didn't mean to do it, I didn't mean to..." Eve sobbled, wiping his tears compulsively with rough swipes of his hands, hiccuping sobs, his ears sagging heavily beneath the weight of his actions.

Storm reached over and cupped his brother's cheek, managing to get him to stop for a moment, a shaky, uneven smile gracing his messy face as he prepared to speak, swallowing painfully. "A-at leasst your... Sh-sh-ooting a-arm has gotten... gotten stron... ger... A frail chuckle crawled it's way out, followed by another round of punishing coughs. He looked back at Eve, smiling though his brother had begun crying again, stroking his white, fluffy hair with his free hand. "Hey n-now... It's alright... It's-s not your fault, just a bad situa-situation, o-okay?"

"B-But I shot you a-a-and you're... You're bleeding... You're... Y-you're going to die" Eve had to stop talking as he went into a fit of uncontrollable sobbing, "I-Its all MY fault, how-how could it n-n-n-not be..."

Storm's face grew sad, though his smile remained. He lifted the younger man's chin with his hand and looked him in the eye, "Hey... Hey, come on, y-you've got to be strong for me r-r-right" He coughed, inadvertently splattering Eve's coat with the overspray. "right n-n-now... O-Okay? Pr-Promise me-promise me y-you you won't blame yourself, it-it's fine... I'm a warrior, it's-it's not like fr-friendly fire isn't an iss-iss-" The wheezing persists, leaving Storm to sit for a moment to catch his breath, "I was pre-pr-prepared for... this... don't-don't worry, please..."

"But-but I-Please, Eve... Let me... Let me die kn-knowing you're going t-to be... okay..." His breaths grew more shallow by the minute, fluid marring his elegant voice with a watery sucking sound each time he inhaled, he forced himself up and held Eve's head in his hands, leaning forward to tough foreheads with him. A soft glow emanated from the two with the quiet sounds of birds calling from seemingly nowhere and everywhere all at once, ruffling their hair before dying down.

"Alright... But you better save me a seat at our table when you cross over..." Eve leaned back and smiled sadly, tears dripping from his eyes, though something akin to pride shone within them, and his eyes gave off a faint glow.

"Of course... Our ancestors would be privelaged to have you..." A light glowed around Storm, and the pain in his body seemed to have vanished, his voice light, and his eyes full of love and respect for his kin. He reached to his back, where his belongings sat in a bag, and then removed it as well as the weapons and other items he carried, revealing deep scars, which seemed to fade as the light touched them. He handed everything to his brother before reaching out and picking heaviest thing out of all of them.

An instrument, obscured by his other belongings, hidden so everything else would cushion it, if such a time occurred that it would be otherwise damaged.
A strange form of lyre, one that didn't exist outside of the Cervitaur's land, and looked unlike any other, engraved with a strange language, but otherwise untouched by anything other than the hands of the tribespeople. As he handed it to Eve, the glow faded from him, and he was visibly weaker as it left. "Play me something, please?"

Eve smiled sadly, "Of course..." He got into a comfortable position and steadied his breathing in one, gentle breath.
His brother muttered something in native tongue, and Eve closed his eyes with a nod, apparently accepting what he'd said.

As the song ended, he opened his eyes to find that his brother had passed, his body disappearing into a mist which streamed over the lyre as the young cervitaur held it out, the mist fading onto the lyre and engraving a new name in it's surface by unknown means.

Eve sat in silence, holding the instrument to his chest, eyes closed, and smiled as his tears rained down.

Last edited:
Lyorah couldn’t help herself. Shifting to her human form she cried. Sobbing lowly in the chaos of everything involved. Her tears stained her eyes and she quickly pulled the arrow from the man’s neck finding herself stupid for not being able to help. She tore her sleeve and wrapped this around his neck covering the wound. Her purple washed eyes dark and full of sorrow. “I..... I’m sorry,” she sobbed and heaved balling her fists and laying over the man. What was wrong with her?

• JasonWalker.png
    Jason kept his focus on the area around them, while giving the two brothers and the new guest some space.

When he heard the singing, however, he sighed, knowing all-too-well what was happening. Another one was about to bite the dust.

Hearing this, he sighed, before reaching into his vest and pulling out a strange, bone-shaped necklace with carvings around it. He then slipped the necklace over his neck, and closed his eyes.

"It ain't over yet..." he whispered, before whispering an inaudible chant.

Immediately, it was as if time, itself, had stopped for him. Opening his spirit's eyes, he looked towards the dying figure, and noticed his body turning into the mist.

He then quickly rushed over, and crossed through it, eyes set on the tall deer-human's "orb-like" spirit... or rather, his "Life Essence". He didn't have a lot of time to work with, due to how much strain the Spirit World's "Hold" on him was causing. Should he run out of time, then his "target" would be gone for good, and this would all be just a waste of time.

When he made it into the mist, it was almost like he was in an entirely different room, with only himself and the glowing form of the figure who had fallen... whose back was currently turned towards him.

Jason then cleared his throat to get its attention.

"So, you just gonna walk out like that, huh?" he casually asked, before placing his hands onto his waistline and tapping his right foot on the translucent cloud-like ground in a waiting motion.

Chances are, the figure didn't expect he'd have someone follow him through into the afterlife, after all... however, Jason couldn't take a single step further ahead, due to his curse preventing him access into the "Afterlife" of any kind.

Sea Jay Sea Jay (Interacting with Storm's Spirit. (Spirit Realm))

Aran Storm-Blood
11970106186_1178c68bb8_b.jpg

Current Activity-Entering the Great Hall
Location-The Afterlife
Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

As the spirit of Storm approached his ancestors, a strangely familiar voice caught his attention, and he turned around, giving a gentle smile at Walker's presence. His white coat and blonde hair glowed with an ethereal light, and the color of his eyes was all but drowned out by the misty glow that had overtaken them.

"Jason Walker, isn't this a surprise~" The cervitaur's jovial laugh echoed into the starry nothingness as he moved to stand at the cusp of the spiritual realm. "I could hear my ancestors calling to me, it seems my untimely death was intended to happen, by he who holds the golden thread of time."

Behind Jason, he could make out the foggy image of his brother holding the instrument which now held his name, "By no means is this my choice, Mr. Walker, if it was, I'd be taking Eve home rather than speaking with you among the clamor of the great hall."
Behind him was a seemingly endless number of figures, cervids sitting at a long, expansive table, fit with a banquet deemed worthy of the gods. The sounds of clinking mugs and crunching vegetables and leafy greens echoed down from the head of the table at the far end, where sat a large figure.

The figure was a violet-tinged taurind, clad in armor. His chin seemed to stretch to the table, obscured by his long, braided beard. A thick mane of flowing white hair whisked about his body, blown by a non-existant breeze which caused candlelight to sway rhythmically. The figure was visibly strong, and his eyes glowed white as Storm's had as he stopped eating and talking to look down the table to the two figures at the threshold of his starry realm. All others stopped as well. Men, women and, indeed, children, looked out upon the two in silence, the light sound of music becoming apparent in the midst of their muted gathering.

"I am not special, look out over the crowd and you will see many younger than I sitting among the passed, taken by illness, war, natural disasters. It is a part of our being to cope with the death of one's kin as it occurs, it has happened to myself and those before me... And one day it will be the burden of Eve's children, and loved ones."

Looking again to the hunter, he smiled, "So, to answer your question... Yes, I do intend to exit the land of the living in... Well, this such manner." He chuckled, "I doubt you believe I'd choose to be felled by the hand of my fawn-brother." He smirked, running his fingertips through his long, blonde hair in one swift movement, his golden locks less like strands now, more akin to a flowing stream, ever changing and waving with an unseen current.

"While I... Greatly appreciate your effort... If I was meant to live, I would be healed by the hands of my brother by now, and we can both see that's not the case..." A hint of sadness momentarily graced his features before he seemed to find peace in his own passing. "Now, if you'll excuse me, the whole occasion is waiting on me... Could you do something for me, though?" He started to turn, his words beginning to echo in his native tongue, "Make sure Eve knows that I'm alright..."

With a final glance to the opening to the image of the life he was leaving, he turned and headed towards the table, spreading his arms and speaking what seemed to be a cheerful greeting in his native tongue, rousing the crowd in cheers and welcoming words as he approached. He sat at the end of the table, and with his ancestors, he dined in the presence of the stars, the gods and the ever changing mists of the afterlife.

The path closed behind him like a set of grand doors, forcing Jason out, though gently, and marking the end of another Aran.

Aran Storm-Blood

Current Activity-Entering the Great Hall
Location-The Afterlife
Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

As the spirit of Storm approached his ancestors, a strangely familiar voice caught his attention, and he turned around, giving a gentle smile at Walker's presence. His white coat and blonde hair glowed with an ethereal light, and the color of his eyes was all but drowned out by the misty glow that had overtaken them.

"Jason Walker, isn't this a surprise~" The cervitaur's jovial laugh echoed into the starry nothingness as he moved to stand at the cusp of the spiritual realm. "I could hear my ancestors calling to me, it seems my untimely death was intended to happen, by he who holds the golden thread of time."

Behind Jason, he could make out the foggy image of his brother holding the instrument which now held his name, "By no means is this my choice, Mr. Walker, if it was, I'd be taking Eve home rather than speaking with you among the clamor of the great hall."
Behind him was a seemingly endless number of figures, cervids sitting at a long, expansive table, fit with a banquet deemed worthy of the gods. The sounds of clinking mugs and crunching vegetables and leafy greens echoed down from the head of the table at the far end, where sat a large figure.

The figure was a violet-tinged taurind, clad in armor. His chin seemed to stretch to the table, obscured by his long, braided beard. A thick mane of flowing white hair whisked about his body, blown by a non-existant breeze which caused candlelight to sway rhythmically. The figure was visibly strong, and his eyes glowed white as Storm's had as he stopped eating and talking to look down the table to the two figures at the threshold of his starry realm. All others stopped as well. Men, women and, indeed, children, looked out upon the two in silence, the light sound of music becoming apparent in the midst of their muted gathering.

"I am not special, look out over the crowd and you will see many younger than I sitting among the passed, taken by illness, war, natural disasters. It is a part of our being to cope with the death of one's kin as it occurs, it has happened to myself and those before me... And one day it will be the burden of Eve's children, and loved ones."

Looking again to the hunter, he smiled, "So, to answer your question... Yes, I do intend to exit the land of the living in... Well, this such manner." He chuckled, "I doubt you believe I'd choose to be felled by the hand of my fawn-brother." He smirked, running his fingertips through his long, blonde hair in one swift movement, his golden locks less like strands now, more akin to a flowing stream, ever changing and waving with an unseen current.

"While I... Greatly appreciate your effort... If I was meant to live, I would be healed by the hands of my brother by now, and we can both see that's not the case..." A hint of sadness momentarily graced his features before he seemed to find peace in his own passing. "Now, if you'll excuse me, the whole occasion is waiting on me... Could you do something for me, though?" He started to turn, his words beginning to echo in his native tongue, "Make sure Eve knows that I'm alright..."

With a final glance to the opening to the image of the life he was leaving, he turned and headed towards the table, spreading his arms and speaking what seemed to be a cheerful greeting in his native tongue, rousing the crowd in cheers and welcoming words as he approached. He sat at the end of the table, and with his ancestors, he dined in the presence of the stars, the gods and the ever changing mists of the afterlife.

The path closed behind him like a set of grand doors, forcing Jason out, though gently, and marking the end of another Aran.
  • JasonWalker.png
    As Jason saw the scene before him fade and gently force him back, he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "So, you'd rather have 'throat shot out by brother's arrow' written over your grave, instead of 'Died in Glorious Battle' by protecting him... I can already see your ancestors laughing at you behind your back... but I guess that can't be helped... not in your world. However, I have a tool that can help you return to the land of the living, if only for a few more years, at least once... if you'd let me, of course. After all, it's not like this kind of thing hasn't corrupted those who were affected, before, and driven them down the Dark Path, right? Surely someone won't corrupt your brother in his fragile state, will they?"

He was hoping this would buy him some time, at least, to let them halt their "Closing" moment.

If not, however, then he would just find himself back in the present time.

Sea Jay Sea Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back