• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Y'shtola Bakk'ala
Y'shtola's heart was finally beginning to relax as she clung to the boy's arm. He ca probably feel it. she thought, blushing a little and looking away. Then, she realized something. Y'shtola's ears went up as she turned her face back up at the boy's "N-nae?" she asked timidly. Until now, she hadn't known what to call this strange boy. She had been to concerned with her own survival to think about it. But she was relaxing now, however slowly. Y'shtola kept herself tightly gripping his arm, as if she feared he would blow away if she let go. No. She wouldn't let him disappear now. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Mr. V couldn't help but smile impishly at Ms. Mae's confusion and responded in kind. "I can assure you, I have heard, seen, and done everything, and yet, done nothing at all. Though you seem to be rather curious as to what I have done, rather than what I have yet to do, Ms. Mae. But I can tell you with absolute certainty, that I am not some secret agent from one of these other establishments sent in to steal your customers. There are a fair few here actually. After all, Extra-dimensional travel is not a new occurrence, especially since I've been doing it for longer than I can remember." He knew he couldn't outright tell her what he was, but that didn't mean he couldn't leave a trail of breadcrumbs for her, vague and confusing as they may be. "Though, through all my travels, I have never seen one as beau-" He was interrupted mid sentence by the sounds of hoofs on wood as a rather soggy looking Cervitaur came over, looking as if he had taken a bath and forgotten to dry off. Though for some reason, this person seemed to disturb Ms. Mae in a rather uncomforting way so, Mr. V decided to break the tension the best way he could. "I would offer you a napkin, sir, but I think it would be rather futile at this point."
SachiGrl SachiGrl
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Last edited:

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

Before she could hear Mr. V's full response, a loud clacking sound disturbed the air. Her cheeks were already flush; although she did not fully hear his compliment, she was well aware of what he was trying to say. Sharply, her pointed ears faced the noises coming from a very familiar man. The same man she was concerned about when he wore a frown during his meal. When her head finally shifted in his direction, her ears helplessly fell back frighteningly, but her response did not reflect her instincts. "Mr. Winter-eve!" she sounded surprised, "Is everything alright?" Her gaze temporarily looked towards the man she sat with. "This is another one of my guests," she explained. Chills ran through her back, as usual, her instincts naturally feared Aran's presence. From her fear-filled ears to her quivering tail, her body and subconscious mind cannot forget the memories she has shared with her fellow deer folk. Despite her efforts to sound calm, she struggled to control her animalistic urge to flee.

Her eyes darted about her surroundings to try to understand why was he so upset. Mr. V made a comment, but she was so lost in thought, she failed to hear him; blood was pulsing in her ears. He's wet... she thought as she saw the robotic maids sweeping up the puddles the centaur created on his way to her. Fawna tilted her head past him to see what could have bothered such a large being, from her perspective, at the pool. It looked like there was nothing potentially disturbing on the deck. Surely, whatever was torturing the poor soul can't possibly be resolved by little petite Fawna. "Sh-should I call security to aid you?" she assumed this was a serious matter, she couldn't imagine handling.
TheUnusualVisitor TheUnusualVisitor
Sea Jay Sea Jay

674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-Internally screaming Location-The Oak Grill Mentions- TheUnusualVisitor TheUnusualVisitor SachiGrl SachiGrl

Aran flinched at that look, that look in her eyes, involuntarily stepping a rear hoof back and swallowing hard. His head still pounded, but his thoughts were muddied, mixed by her response. And then he spoke, and Aran breathed deeply 'I'm jealous, and I refuse to be blatantly challenged like this.' he shot a hostile look at the stranger before closing his eyes. Trying to calm himself enough to seem more approachable before he opened his eyes again, looking at Fawna before glancing away, a hint of shame creeping into his expression. 'I just... I need to talk to you.' He met Fawna's eyes, feeling that doubt creep in again, the muscles in his back legs twitching, ready to head out of the restaurant without him. But he just stood there, wet, face flushed. He couldn't just leave now, but he wasn't sure what he could say, his heart raced and he considered running, his other back leg taking a step back.

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Reassuring this girl ii Mood: Calm and cheerful, yet with the sensation that he's doing something wicked and unforgivable?
?
Tags: Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants ?
?

"N-nae?"

The new question had taken Sage momentarily out his worries and brought his attention back to the girl. Meeting her icy light blue gaze as it finally seemed to relax brought a smile to his lips, though his chest still weighted extremely heavily. Her display of both innocence and dependence had caused him to sharply inhale, being almost unable to breathe.
Gods, why did this have to be so hard? Perhaps he had in fact 'been raised too well', as Lucy from college had put it a few times... So well that even if the teenager had all of the justifications to say that what he was doing was for a good cause, --which he was--, his heart felt as if it was being squeezed so, so tightly that the pain of it all threatened to make him, the one to tear up this time...

But he should not cry.
If he did, Sage would only be destroying all of the reassurance he had worked so hard to provide the other. Instead, he had just let out a sniffle, promptly locking all of the self-doubt, the pain of guilt and fear of the consequences deep down, letting the cheerful and carefree persona take over:

"Oh! Uhh, m-my name?", he had stumbled with the words, still gradually coming back from his rather shaken state, "It's Sage."

Pointing at himself with his free arm to reinforce the idea, he then repeated it slower and with better-defined mouth movements:

"Saaaage. Can you say that?"

Though his voice's tone betrayed none of the emotional dilemma from earlier, the boy couldn't help but keep stealing glances towards the bracelet. Constantly checking if it remained in place and was still functioning as it should.

...It didn't seem like she would be letting go of his arm any soon.

Last edited:
*he sat, making demon slushies with blue flavoring, nobody quite knows where it comes from, but he makes them, setting them on a table*

___

"Je-jealous?" she stammered as she looked at her guest, then back at towards the man whose words echoed in her mind. "This.. this is normal," the petite deer woman tried to explain as her cheeks redden at Mr. V's sudden dismissal. Her face fell forward, resting on her fingertips. Words seemingly out of reach. She was flustered, angry, and the demons know what other possible emotions she could be feeling. "Yes," Fawna responded sternly when her security called her 'mistress'. Her head didn't lift to meet his gaze. It remained tilted forward while held in it's position with her dark fingertips until she heard a clunk sound before her; apparently, he made her a smoothie. "Oh," she responded mildly surprised, "thank you." She gave Zack a quick smile then looked at Aran. Her eyes clearly showing discontentment. "Did you want to talk here or.." she looked in the direction where Mr. V left then rolled her eyes back at Aran.
TheUnusualVisitor TheUnusualVisitor
Sea Jay Sea Jay
zachie mel zachie mel

Antiquorum... Mim?

"Well, where I come from..." he started off with his arrogant grin, "... we believe in L'amour en première vue." His free hand playfully touched along side the curvature of her jaw. "Perhaps, you may be the cas particulier where you're in love at first touche," his webbed finger now slid down the long tentacle attached to her head right before it reached her breast. "Perhaps, you don't love me, but I am sure from your body's language that tu aimes what I am doing to you..." Mim then leaned closer to her to whisper, "je sais que je am enjoying this as well." Translation: Well, where I come from... we believe in 'love at first sight.' Perhaps, you may be the special case where you're in love at first touch. Perhaps, you don't love me, but I am sure from your body's language that you like what I am doing to you... I know I am enjoying this as well.

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-Internally screaming again Location-The Oak Grill Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl TheUnusualVisitor TheUnusualVisitor

Aran sucked in another breath, and if he knew what headlights were, well, you know the saying. His eyes were wide and flashed over at the stranger as he left, then over at Fawna, his hands raised slightly as if he was expecting to be struck at any moment. As the confidence drained from his voice, the color in his cheeks only deepened, bright against the frame of stark white that was his hair. As that instinctive, natural fire flickered in his chest his mind began to race, all the things he could have done better about this situation, pointless now. He'd have to face the situation he'd created, and the most certainly, and rightfully, furious woman before him.
He choked down another swallow, leaving the bitter taste of anxiety on his lips. He bowed his head slightly, 'Wherever you feel most comfortable is fine with me.' The cervitaur spoke quietly, trying to grasp onto some sort of rational thought.
All he hoped at this point was to keep his thoughts in order so that he wouldn't make this mess any bigger.

___

She rolled her shoulders back as she tried to relax, "Here's fine." Her pointed ears no longer coward behind her head. They hung high in an attentive manner. "So," she began, "you believe Mr. V is a challenge?" Fawna cocked her head to the side as she asked this to him with a hint of confusion in her voice. Yes, he was handsome, but she was certain he was about to compliment her establishment, not herself. Sadly, the centaur intruded, so alas she may not know if perhaps Mr. Winter-eve was right and the man indeed found herself beautiful. The thoughts flooding in her head only added to her own puzzlement.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Agent 507
The cephalopod looking being entered through the front door of the hotel, quickly walking up to the front desk, resting his arm along the border of it. A spear sized ink pen resting on his back while his black tuxedo seemed to be un-touched, his hair seeming to be...tentacles? Was resting on his head as he waited there in silence

674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-Trying not to panic Location-The Oak Grill Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl

He exhaled audibly as she spoke, trying to remember when he'd last let his breath slip, 'Yes? I... I honestly don't know right now, I think I might be losing it...' He rubbed his temples, closing his eyes tightly. His shoulders were raised slightly as if prepared to shield his neck, and his hind legs were still tense in preperation for a situation in which he'd need to make a quick getaway. Hes coat had dried by now, only wet enough to give off a faint shine in the artificial glow of the hotel's lights, nonetheless he shivered at the slight breeze created by the passing of one of the mechanical staff, whirring by with soiled dishes and silverware.
His ears twitched every now and then as he faded in and out of thought, trying to calm his shaking hands and doing his best to mask his anxiety with the situation. He wasn't used to this kind of thing and certainly wasn't used to being the one to put himself out like this.

___

Losing it? she thought to herself. First, he claims he's jealous and considers Mr. V a challenge and now he's losing it? "Look," she cleared her voice softly before speaking again, "I know we butted heads when you first arrived and I, the owner, tried to make a mends with you and ate with you." Fawna paused for a bit, analyzing him and his tense posture. Her shoulders rolled back again, just looking at him was stress-inducing, her ears then fluttered mindlessly as she finally added, "If you want to eat with me again... you don't have to fight with my other guests. This is my job. I love hearing the insight of others regarding my hotel." Her eyes glanced back to where Mr. V had left. She truly hoped he wasn't upset. The owner planned on locating him again, and hopefully continue where they left off. A sigh escaped her lips at the thought.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-Aaaaa Location-The Oak Groll Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl

He chuckled suddenly, startling himself a bit with the sudden humor in his voice, 'It's not like that...' He sighed, unsure why, but smiling all the same, he felt loose and looked up at the ceiling. 'I've only known you a short time and you're already driving me to do things I'd never do on my own.' He looked down at her, his lips twisting into a smirk and his eyes sparking with an energy foreign to the snow-white buck before he took in another breath, all smells drowned out by the pounding in his head, 'You fascinate me, Miss Mae. As soon as I stopped feeling so guilty... well, a... studious mind like mine couldn't help but wander.' The cervitaur's cheeks heated once more but his mind kept pushing words through his lips, 'It's only natural for me to feel challenged, isn't it? It's only in my nature to fight over the... subjects of my interest.
The cervitaur could feel the blood pumping through the veins in his ears as his chest was battered by a racing heart. 'I couldn't stop myself.' He let out a hot breath. It was true, he couldn't control his instincts, and until now his interests hadn't mattered but they'd been put in jeopardy. His tail flicked and his chest rose and fell as he tried to focus on anything other than what he'd just said.

Last edited:

___

The small woman was still aside from her flickering ears. Her hazel eyes, a decent height below his, as she sat in her chair; she listened curiously as he corrects her misunderstanding. 'It's not like that...' He sighed, then he wore an unusual smile. A smile that was seemingly contagious because she too smiled as a result of his. "Oh?" she responded with her eyes lingering on his. 'I've only known you a short time and you're already driving me to do things I'd never do on my own,' as his head tilted downward to gaze at her, she tapped her chin pensively, wondering if she had influenced other guests in a similar way, but his next set of words caused her cheeks to redden. I fascinate you...? Subjects of your interests...? Fawna tried to piece together his words as he spoke them. He couldn't possibly mean what he was saying. Aran even told her his herd didn't approve of her kind. "Ah. I see," she finally understands his fascination, "you're prohibited to be with..." as much as she didn't like the word. She was what she was, "... a half-breed." Her words lacked enthusiasm. "I appreciate your curiosity," she tried to smile, but it was a struggle, "you're free to stay and learn as much as you like about me." The plate of food she ordered had lost its allure. At least she had the smoothie Zack made for her spontaneously. She took her drink in hand and stood, ready to leave. Her tail swayed slowly, nervousness settling between the two deer folk.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-aaAAAAA Location-The Oak Grill, The Stairs Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl

He snorted and laughed heartily, disrupting nearby tables for a moment before he caught himself, clearing his throat, hiding another chuckle behind a smirk, 'That's cute... I don't exactly follow the rules, Miss Mae.' That confidence burned in his eyes another moment as he lowered his upper half enough to be about eye level with her, resting his elbow on the back of the booth, reaching out and trailing a finger along her jaw, 'I may have to take you up on that.' He closed his eyes as he rose to his full height, allowing his hand to fall to his side. The cervitaur took a few steps away before glancing over his shoulder, 'Until next time... Miss Mae.'
The cervitaur headed for the door with a purpose, his tail waving lazily, his cheeks only regaining that rosy pink tint once he ducked through the door, resting his fingertips on his face to feel the heat. He took in a shaky breath and let his heart beat against his ribcage for a few moments before glancing around, making sure he was alone before he hurried to the stairs. He would need the walk to his floor to think about what he'd just done, maybe give himself time to feel upset with himself.
He pushed the door and stepped inside, rushing across the plane between the ground floor and the first step towards the next level, his hooves tapping, echoing up the many flights of stairs. Aran spoke quietly under his breath, resting a hand on the railing and letting his legs give slightly to the aching uncertainty weighing on him.
He tried to focus on the steps... one... two...

___

His laughter frightened her, causing her ears to cower back, but her expressed remained uncertain. The look in his silver eyes was hard to ignore. He doesn't care for his herd's rules, but words were words, and certainly, his action spoke a lot louder than any word he has spoken throughout this conversation. Goosebumps followed the trial of his finger and rippled throughout her body. She let out a sharp gasp at the sensual touch he had given her. If she was at a loss for words before, she was most definitely speechless now. Once he trotted away, she touched her cheek delicately while her face read 'shock.' Never in Fawna's life a centaur, a full blooded centaur, coquetted her. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. All she knew was that her face felt like an overheating oven, ready to explode!

A robotic maid cleaned up behind her as she stood rather still, not one flicker of the tail nor ear and her hand was lingering still on her face. It wasn't until her other hand stung from holding the smoothie for too long caused her to snap out of her trance-like state. She turned to her table and grabbed a napkin to wrap it around the base of the cool drink then sipped it nonchalantly. "What a day," she said to herself as she walked to the front desk and decided to check through the new guest information randomly.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Last edited:
674byAB.jpg
Aran Winter-Eve
Current Activity-Going to sleep Location-Stairs, room Mentions-N/A
Aran ran face first into the door for his floor, effectively knocking himself out of his stair counting trance. 'E-Excuse... me... door?' He backed up and sighed, letting his slender fingers touch his forehead, that heat hadn't quite gone away, it was like some strange fever had overcome him. Well, he wasn't homesick, that was certain, the thought of turning back and throwing himself back into a dead-end life full of people who taught their children to fight... well it wasn't exactly a seductive idea, why would he go back... Perhaps he would, but... not yet.
He found himself walking down the hall, hooves making muffled clunking noises as he walked across the covered floor, thankful for its quieting properties, he wouldn't want to catch any attention right now, flustered as he was.
The cervitaur made his way to the door he was starting to recognize with ease, unlocking it was... becoming more of a habit than he'd like to admit, seeing as he knew nothing about how even this simple thing in this world worked. He grunted in slight irritation and pushed the door open, ducking inside and making his way into the bathroom, thankful for the height of the counter before the mirror as he sat, resting his elbows on it. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting so stupid? He knew what was wrong, yet part of him, trained by years of anti, well, anything that wasnt the elders' perfect image of a cervitaur. He brushed a lock of hair from his forehead and huffed, managing to blow the dang thing right back into that frustrating spot above his left eye. Rubbing his hands up his face and running them into his hair, he let out a snort.
All this worrying was wearing him out, and it was starting to show just a bit in the barely noticeable lines on his forhead as he looked himself in the eyes. Slowly getting to his feet, using the counter as leverage, he pushed himself up and, by extension, out the doorway and into the main room. He definitely needed to sleep or... at least take a short nap... He was going to start looking like his father if he didn't manage himself better... wrinkly, angry, sleep-deprived and... geez... did his hair normally bother him this much? He snorted again, hating himself for the comparison to his father.
Aran finally let himself loosen up entirely, collapsing in a tired heap with his eyes finding a spot on the ceiling, a literal spot, to focus on. This was a problem for the time after he got some actual rest.

Agent 507
“Excuse me miss, are you the owner of this establishment?” He asked the humanoid dear with a kind voice, flashing his badge quickly as he spoke again “I’m agent 507, dimensional investigator.” SachiGrl SachiGrl

Agent 507
“Ma’am, are you aware that theres been some necromancy committed in your hotel?” He asked, furrowing his brows as he tapped his foot behind him. SachiGrl SachiGrl

Agent 507
He sighed, pulling out a notepad and a smaller pen, obviously ready to ask some questions “Did you happen to have an ‘indigo midna’ working here?” He looked up at her again, his yellow eyes looking as though he was serious about this investigation. SachiGrl SachiGrl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back