• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ness
"Groovy." Ness glanced down the hallways on either side of them. Oh no. Not this again. Down the left hallway was the bar and down the right was the pool. "Damn it." Ness thought to himself. He had made a decision earlier but that was when he was on his own. Now he had to make the choice again but for two! But he couldn't just stand there and think about it, that would look weird. All of these thoughts raced through his head in an instant. He didn't have much time left before his old enemy caught up to him, awkward silence. So in a split second decision he turned to the right and said "Let's head dis way first yeah?" Just in time, no awkward silence, still looked smooth. Mission accomplished NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

Fawna was accustomed to her own noisy hooves, but hearing both her's and his clatter was a bit strange. It was slightly discomforting, but mostly because of it's attention grabbing nature to say the least. Finally, they reached the Oak Grill and she scanned the area for an ideal seating area for Aran. After a bit of thinking, she figured the booth section would make do, but to be certain she asked, "Would you prefer to stand or lay upon the booth while we eat?" Suddenly, she felt itchy and she rubbed her arm casually, causing a piece of paper to flutter onto the floor.
Sea Jay Sea Jay
Vyseryx Vyseryx

Pik
Pik was in state of absolute panic and the fact, that he was standing in front of Natalie's door did nothing to help him. However, Monsiour Mim had definitely disappeared the last night and Ace's investigation strongly suggested... they had become a chicken. A chicken, which Natalie was seen taking to her room. So, not only one of his guests (who spent entire last evening with Natalie) had been probably physcailly impaired and maybe also scared, but also (after spending entire last evening with Natalie) they were now sleeping in her room.

This was unacceptable, unthinkable, un...

'Are you getting in there or not?' Kier's voice sounded in Pik's head. He instantly shut the connection down, blushing madly, before he finally reached out his hand and knocked twice. Very, very gently.

"Natalie?" he asked with a voice, which would barely be heard by anybody inside the room. "A-are you there?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun SachiGrl SachiGrl (cause it's acutally you who is in room xP)

507 teleported back to his room after replying “I dont need any new sheets...” he was hoping no one else heard his...encounter with him and indigo, crossing his arms and just sitting on the bed angrily. Vyseryx Vyseryx

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

*This greeting was stated as Winston entered the front entrance* Hello. Welcome to TRH. Would you like a room? We don't have any rooms on the first floor, but the second floor to the ninth are all at your disposal.
Maid0605

Somebody, somewhere

"As you wish, Sire," the maid answered emotionlessly, looking at the place the wizard was just a second ago. For the the life of her, the poor robot could not figure out, what was she doing on this floor at this hour. However, her programming didn't allow for needless pondering, so she quickly resumed her normal duties.

Aran Winter-Eve
He smiled at her, "I usually just sit on the floor, so I'm fine to do that." He chuckled lightly, thankful she hadn't said anything about running into the wall. Aran sniffed at the air, many different scents filled the room, but the most noticeable for him was the sound. He sat at the table, though sitting on the floor he may as well have beein in a chair, he noted the low tables with an amused grin.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

*This greeting was stated as Winston entered the front entrance* Hello. Welcome to TRH. Would you like a room? We don't have any rooms on the first floor, but the second floor to the ninth are all at your disposal.
Maid0605

His gaze widened with surprise at the sudden greeting; the voice sounded a little off though, It sounded almost feminine but Inhuman. "Umm... hello there...", he replied; dragging his gaze left to right, unsure of where the voice came from.

Amelia nodded happily. "Wherever you deem best, Mist- Uh, Ness. I'll follow." She had already experienced being lost, so even if Ness didn't know where they were going, she wouldn't be upset by the adventure. However it seemed as though he knew where he was going. Ness only slightly paused before rushing forward the right and Amelia following behind dutifully
Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

*The robot repeated her message* Hello. Welcome to TRH. Would you like a room? We don't have any rooms on the first floor, but the second floor to the ninth are all at your disposal.
Maid0605

Ness
"So doll, what brings ya to dis lil space oasis?" Ness asked as the two of them walked the hall. The Random Hotel was pretty big. Just walking, it would take the two of them a little bit to get to where they were going. Not too long, but long enough to have a conversation! NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

*The robot repeated her message* Hello. Welcome to TRH. Would you like a room? We don't have any rooms on the first floor, but the second floor to the ninth are all at your disposal.
Maid0605

What have I just walked Into? He pondered. At the reception, he could make out some sort of manikin standing behind the desk. Something about It gave him the creeps.

" Ugh... yes, yes I would.. does the ninth, have a extra large shower, by any chance?", He hesitantly Inquired. He was certain now that It... she? Was an automaton. He'd almost forgotten about those, and he was still not used to Interacting with them.

Monsieur Mim

"Hmm?" Mim hummed as he heard a distant knocking. His eyes slowly opened as he looked at the door. With a deep breath, he smelled the perfume belonging to a woman on the bed he laid on. "Quelle belle odeur," he said to himself as he slowly rose from the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Finally, he opened the door to the shouting voice, "Natalie? Elle n'est pas là... How can I aide you?" He spoke lazily as he was still tired. In this state, his accent was much more heavy.

Vyseryx Vyseryx

At Ness's question, Amelia faltered a bit but quickly shook herself off. It was a question anyone would ask. She just had to find a way to answer it. "Umm, well. It's an odd story. There was this portal and it looked interesting so I crossed over it. That's how I ended up here," she answered with her usual smile. Even if it was a little weaker than normal. It wasn't a lie, or at least a full one but it definitely wasn't the full story. Amelia just wasn't ready to face what had happened yet. "What about you, M- Ness? How did you arrive here?"

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

Any room modification may require 24 hours to be implemented. If you wish this to be done, please explore the hotel while we adjust your room accordingly. Here is a temporary key to room 921, but once your room modification is completed, you will be notified and provided a new key. *The robot scans the key for room 921 and hands it to the guest*
Maid0605

Pik

A man. Of all form they could have taken it must have been man. With Natalie's scent on him. Pik's eyes narrowed for a literal microsecond, as he combated urge to punch Mim in the face, barge into the room, and check out if the guest hadn't done anything... indecent... to Natalie.

"How can I aide you?" Mim asked, surpirsing Pik a little bit.

"That's my line... Sire," Ace pointed out tartly. He looked a Mim quickly, looking for any sign of damage on his body. "I have deducted you had troubles again with your shape-shifting, so I wanted to make sure if you and Miss Natalie are alright."

Mostly if 'Miss Natalie' was alright, but that was a detail Pik didn't intend to share with.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:
Ness
"Hesitation. There's more to the story."
Ness laughed a little "I've been lookin for dis place for years! It's hard to find when it's constantly hoppin universes! Talk about exclusive entry!" he scratched the back of his head "It's easier when a portal just shows up outta the blue I guess yeah?" They were coming up on the end of the hall now and light from the open area was spilling into the hallway "looks like we're here!" they two of them walked out into a large open area, in the center (and taking up majority of the room) was a massive pool surrounded by beach chairs and umbrellas. "First stop, the pool!" Ness laughed NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

"Mh, that won't necessary, I'll only be staying for the night. Room 921 will suffice." He responded amiably before reaching out his thick callous palm to her small robotic hand.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

"As natural as it might seem to you," she started to reply, "I always want my guests..." especially you, "... to feel comfortable." She patted on the sit across from her, reddening slightly from her own personal thoughts, before she sat down herself. Almost instantly, a robotic maid came to their service. "Would you like a beverage?" Fawna nodded, "I'll have the usual tea mixture with gin please." Both the maid and Fawna simultaneously looked at Aran for his request. The menus were already on the table they sat at.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Winter-Eve
He sighed, giving in without much of a fight, and sat across from her, gazing down over the menu. He stared at it for a little while to see the maid and Fawna looking at him, "J-just water... please" He smiled sheepishly, picking up the menu and cowering behind it. As much as he wanted to enjoy himself, he couldn't help but feel anxiety washing over him, this wasn't a situation he was familiar with. He made a show of looking at the menu, but in actuality, he was trying to decide how he was supposed to act, he couldn't help but notice it was getting harder to swallow, and each breath just served to make his mouth feel drier.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

"Hmm," she hummed. Was this place really that hard to get to? How amazing was it that that portal did appear when it did. But then, she knew that it wasn't exactly by chance.

Amelia looked around the room, impressed with the scenery. It looked very beautiful, especially with the light reflecting the waves of the water on top of the ceiling. That was Amelia's favorite part. "It looks beautiful," she said, finally moving forward and around the pool's edge. She wished for a bathing suit so that she could dive in. Then again, she wouldn't even know how to put one on even if she did have one.

Ness
"Nothin like relaxin at the pool!" Ness cheered. Well, that was until he realized something "Oh wait, you said the portal here just showed up outta nowhere so you didn't come here with much did ya? Much less a bathin suit." It wouldn't have been very hard for him to just make one for her, but explaining why that particular skill would take a bit of doing and well, it would be easier to just come back another time. "You know, they say the water here is supposed to be able to rejuvenate your body better than anywhere else in the universe." Suddenly, the ground started to rumble slightly as large footsteps approached from behind. Ness looked over his shoulder as a large troll like being walked past him and waded into the pool "guess everyone wants to get in on it!" he laughed NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amelia laughed, "Yes, what I'm wearing is the only clothing I have. I hope I can find some more sometime soon, but all things in good time. Though it is unfortunate that I have to miss out on-" She was about to say something more until the vibrations underfoot interrupted her. Amelia watched as a large creature walked past Ness and entered the pool without hesitation. Following Ness's lead, she wasn't afraid of it, instead curious as to what type of creature it was. Could it speak? It seemed rude to ask.

Instead, Amelia went over to one of the lounge chairs and sat on it's side. She felt like she would be an awkward presence for the other being now wading in the pool if she stayed where she was. After all, she didn't have the proper clothing to enter the water.

Ness
"Well, I think that can be arranged. Another time though." Ness took a last look around the room before making his way over to where Amelia had gone "You wanna keep lookin? Or is kickin it next to the pool what you were hopin for?' he joked as he held out a hand to help her up. "There's plenty more to see in this place, trust me." NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

"Haha, perhaps," Amelia said as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up easily. "Considering that I don't have my swimsuit with me, there's not much to do here. What other places would you recommend, good sir?" Seeing more did sound very intriguing. With a place as large as this, Amelia couldn't wait to see if this hotel's hidden secrets. Surely she wouldn't see all of them with just luck but perhaps just some. And some was enough for her. It was surprising to find herself with such an adventurous spirit considering it had never risen within her before. Maybe that was just her way of coping. As long as it wasn't destructive, then surely it wasn't a bad thing? Only time would tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back