• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

"Please give us more time," the robotic maid responded, 'Yes, Miss Mae,' and departed immediately. Being an employee to an owner for 20 years, implied that she knew the vegetarian menu like the back of her hand. Well, she certainly knew what dishes she liked and disliked which is why she had to send her robotic maid off. Otherwise, she would have remained at their side until Fawna ordered her dish.

Casually, the female-deer leaned on the table with her elbows and rested her cheek on her intertwined hands as she watched Mr. Winter-Eve browse through his menu. The owner normally dined with guests, so she felt very calm. In fact, the woman was glad they overcame their differences. Even though she calls Mamaley her homeland, she truly felt TRH to be her true home. "The vegetarian page is on page 3," she said as she cocked her head to see what he was doing. A giggle erupted from her lips, "Need help?" He truly looked lost.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Winter-Eve
Aran peeked meekly over the top of the menu, then slowly hiding back behind it. He flipped the pages to until he got to three, which was a lot more page flipping than it sounds like, on account of his nerves and slightly shaky hands. He stared at the menu, looking up and down it's colored surface as if he'd get something different if he looked at it enough times. He cleared his throat and looked over it for another minute, mock-awe being his most popular response. As he peeked over the menu again he sighed, then slapping the thing against his face and groaning, "I-I can't read..." His ears were just barely visible around the menu, and drooped slightly, he let out a muffled sigh.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

Ness
"Come on! i'll show ya." Ness laughed and slid his hands back into his coat pockets. As the two of them left the pool area, Ness decided to do a little more digging into who exactly this unknown quantity was "The way ya talk is always so formal, are you nobility or somethin back home?" He looked her over again "Either that or you have some serious dough layin about. Heck why not both! I can tell by the way you dress."
"and by the way you dodge answerin my questions directly."
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amethyst was weaving in and out of clouds trying to avoid the other dragons that were trying to kill her, when suddenly she fumbled through a portal that was in the air, she had nothing with her when she landed in front of TRH, but she also had no clue where she was, very cautiously she entered the lobby, she was not clothed and she had no shame, but at the same time she didn't know where she was and didn't know if the people here were hostile or not.

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

"Oh," she looked at the menu he hid behind as he admittedly stated he couldn't read. At the age of 17, Miss Mae learned to read, but it was only because she was caught by humans and enslaved by them. They didn't teach her directly. Oh no. During their children's bedtime, she'd listen and when they were gone, she'd look through the books they've read. While her reading skills were very minor when she entered The Random Hotel, the owner, at the time, taught her the skills necessary to do her job.

"Okay," she stood, then walked around and sat beside Aran. "I.. hope you don't mind.." she leaned closer and flipped the page for him to the correct one. Her cheeks went flush as her arm came into contact with his. "So, let's start from the top.." her finger pointed at the heading 'appetizers,' "... Provençal Vegetable Tart, Squash Blossoms with Pimento Ricotta... lemme know if you like what you hear..." she continued sliding her finger down as she read the names, "... Feta-and-Radish Toasts, Tomato Tartlets." She paused for a bit then commented, "I want this one!" She licked her lips and continued to slide her finger down the list.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

Hello and welcome to TRH, I am the current receptionist. All our guest rooms are in the second floor and above. The room numbers range from 200-999. The first digit dictates the floor the room is on. Please select a room you're interested in and if you require any accommodations, such as a coffin in place of a bed, please feel free to notify me. The owner is currently out. If you were interested in a job position, please fill out the form below and provide all necessary documents before turning it in. Master Fawna should return shortly. Feel free to wait in the lobby or interact with our guests while you wait for your interview. Thank you for staying at TRH.
Maid0605
Hiring Application
APPLICATION

AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Aran Winter-Eve
His eyes followed as she spoke, the writings were gibberish to him but when she said the words out loud it started making a lot more sense. "The vegetable tart sounds good..." He glanced over at her, smiling a little bit at the face she was making, "Everything sounds so fancy." Aran chuckled softly. He mentally noted that he should learn to read at least some basic words, even if they weren't useful back home. He moved his arm slightly and bumped against Fawna's, though he didn't say anything, simply allowing himself to be flustered in silence. "Thank you for being so patient with me." He smiled over at her before looking forward, shifting his weight awkwardly.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

Amethyst blinks repeatedly, honestly not sure what the hell that was about but she signs her name and chooses the room 504, "I hope everyone isn't an atomaton.."

The owners explanation was certainly an interesting one. On her home planet, her species was the only one with any form of intelligence, or as far as they knew, and their population size was incredibly small. The planet wasn't too terribly kind to its inhabitants, but her people respected and worshiped the land for what small amount it provided. She gave a small nod as Fawna left to tend to other customers. It was truly strange to be surrounded by so many different creatures with similar or possibly superior thought processes compared to her own. Snapping out of her thoughts, she focused back on the clothes in her hand. With a bit of struggling she managed to pull on the short black T-shirt and shorts. Her brows furrowed in the foreign feeling, but assumed it was something she would simply have to get used to.
It seemed like more people were coming into the hotel, some had the same confused and curious expression she had when she arrived the day before.

after getting her room key she decided to walk around the lobby and the first floor of the hotel, this needless to say was an interesting building. She didn't know where she was but it was a nice structure all the same. However she didn't see anyone, was she alone in this structure?

Nikky Yurievna

Finally arriving at the bar, Nikky was pleased to see how the bar area looked. Clean, as of now nothing that she dislikes. The young apprentice still standing at the bar, seemingly not noticing her. So, Nikky walked towards him while he was cleaning something, and just said "Sup?" The apprentice left out a faint screech before looking up and staring her in the face, just now noticing that the apprentice seems to be a Tengu. "Ya shift's over. Go to the reception to get your pay." The apprentice was still baffled, before putting everything away and just saying "T-thanks!", grabbing his belongings and leaving the area.

Mackenzie-Alzhara Holland

Clack! Quietly, Kinzie opened the door to her room, before closing it behind her and locking the door, her tail curled around her tail. Practically, Kinzie could have also climbed with her tail, but she decided agsinst it, as she does not wish to attract unwanted attention. Even though there are probably way more weird species in this particular hotel. While waiting on something, Kinzie was thinking about which place to visit next. She will probably hit up the pool area.

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Asking information to others, finally ii Mood: Time to get moving! ii Tags: KRONOS KRONOS , Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness and AmeC11292 AmeC11292 ?
?
(Really, anyone on the lobby can respond~! >w<)​

Waking up from his nap, Sage stretched himself in the bench. Ouuch, his back hurt and was oddly stiff from both the position and the place he had fallen asleep into, which... had been clearly not meant for that. As his drowsiness faded and he turned around back into a sitting position, the teen found himself in a strange lobby room that a first he had no memory of, widening his eyes in surprise, frantically looking around, then he remembered his encounter with Ness and everything started making some sense again.

"Oh, right."

Sage had muttered to himself, pulling out his cellphone to look at the time. 8 PM. 8 PM? The light pouring from the lobby's windows were suggesting otherwise, something in the afternoon. The young man stopped into thought for a moment. So the temple's dimension had its own time... That made a surprisingly amount of sense... 8 PM or not, it still meant that the boy had been asleep on this bench for about 4 hours and other than more beings coming inside, nothing had changed.
More specifically, movie tropes were lying and no one had come for him... Unless, this was a test? Maybe his patience and resilience was being tested, or perhaps his determination... He had no idea, he only knew that he was tired of waiting and wanted to something else ASAP.

Putting on his backpack and picking up the pile of sorta heavy books from under the bench, Sage made his way towards the entrance hoping that someone else in this place knew more about it than him:

"Uhh, excuse me?", the teen asked no one in particular, "I'm looking for the Master, does anyone here know where I can find them?"

Last edited:
Amethyst looks back at him and shakes her head, "I'm just as confused as you are. I was flying, then suddenly I went headfirst through a portal and ended up here." The Dragoness still looks around as if looking for someone to help her, because she wasn't getting anywhere with the automaton. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:
Karo

"THERE HE IS!" a loud yell sounded in the lobby of Random Hotel, followed by what seemed to be the sound of three people running. Karo suddenly emerged from behind the corner apparently in hurry; with a loud screech of his sport shoes he took a narrow turn and dashed behind the receptionist's desk.

Literally fraction of second later two demon-looking children run into lobby. In their rush, they didn't stop even for a second, and charged outside of building, following what seemed to be Homunculus most likely way of escape.

"Hihihi," Karo emerged behind the desk looking at the front door, before turning to Sage and Amethyst with large grin and showing them his thumb up. "Lost'em."

Looking at the two people in front of him, Karo realised, that neither him, nor other Homunculi had recollection of the pair, so they must have been new in the place. New and confused, judging by their expressions.

"Ah, I am sorry, you are new here?" Karo jumped on his feet and gave them a stiff bow. "Then it's my pleasure to welcome you in the Random Hotel, Mulitverse's best relaxation centre!"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun AmeC11292 AmeC11292

natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

82d9124d152d73dd5738340c2a6c71f3smalledited_by_necessity4fun-dag9qed.png

<< Assigned Task: Take Ms. Mae and her companion's orders || Mood: Slightly tired, extremely curious and trying not to fangirl over this cute couple >>
<< Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl and Sea Jay Sea Jay >>
<< Location: The Oak Grill restaurant >>

Natalie had let out another yawn when the clip-clop sound of hooves started echoing from the corridor outside. She glanced at the clock on the wall and putting two and two together assumed the sound to be Ms. Mae coming right at her usual time for lunch. The cat-waitress had taken a deep breath to ready herself to serve the other but was suddenly taken aback by what she saw. There were two of them? Ms. Mae had found a friend that looked very similar to her!!

Nat had taken a step forward, then stopped herself. That, didn't seem like a typical friendship gathering, no... It was more like a date~! There was something kinda going on between those two!! Uhhh, the cat-girl wanted to go do her job but, at the same time, didn't want to interrupt them on a bad time... Aaaah what a dilemma!

Waiting for a breach to approach the pair, Nat had stood by her post, near the kitchen window, focused on the table and then her eyelids felt heavy and she blinked. Except that it wasn't just a blink, the cat-waitress had, in fact, dozed off for a minute or two and saw a maid bot coming back from Ms. Mae's table's direction! Ah, shoot!! The girl panicked moving to meet the robot half-way and request the table's order from it. The maid, being a machine, didn't mind the swap, reciting the requested drinks to the other and then dismissing itself on command. Nat took the order to the kitchen and everything went by smoothly from there on.

With a silver platter on hands, balancing the two glasses that lied on top of it, the cat-waitress made doubled focus effort to bring the requested drinks to Ms. Mae's table without making a mess of things. Hopefully, the owner wouldn't ask her about failing to receive said order in the first place:

"Here's your usual chamomile tea mixed with gin, Ms. Mae...", the girl said placing one of the glasses in front of the owner, "And here is your companion's water- Oh."

Nat's service had come to a halt for a moment, she had been surprised to see both of the deer folks sitting rather close to each other. Suppressing an urge to aww at the sight, the cat-girl kept being professional, placing the glass of water in front of the white cervitaur and as usual, taking a couple steps back to give them a respectful bow:

"Have you decided on the meal yet?", she asked, a little grin creeping its way through her defences in conjunction with a curious tail twitch.

Ahhhhh, these two were so cute together!!!!

Last edited:
Karo

"Ask, and you shall be given!" Karo turned to grab a key too room, and give it to his new guest. "Please give me your name, and you will be able to take your nap. As for massage, this can easily be organised too!"

Karo flicked his hand and a play card with Jack of Diamonds flew in guests direction. With a crackling of alchemical static, it transformed into a buffed-up dragon-man, of the same race as Amethyst. He gave her quick bow as Karo said enthusiastically: "Ta-daa! You own, personal and personalised, masseur, Madame. In the name of the Random Hotel's staff, I wish you a pleasant stay!"

AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Amethyst looks over at the dragon man and shakes her head, "no thanks..dragons trying to kill me is the reason I'm even here. My name is Amethyst and I'd like a non dragon masseuse please.." She looks at the dragon, "please don't take offense. Personal preference.."

Vyseryx Vyseryx

Karo

"Ooh, my apologies!" With a flick of his fingers, masseur changed it's shape into a normal, though pretty attractive, man. Karo quickly wrote down Amethyst's name on hotel's records. "And be assured about your safety - our highly trained personel will not allow any harm happening to our guests!"

AmeC11292 AmeC11292

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Not sure, making conversation? ii Mood: Officially confused ii Tags: AmeC11292 AmeC11292 and Vyseryx Vyseryx ?
?

"Yeah, that's kinda what happened to me too. I mistook the door to this place for my classroom and bam! Here I am!"

Sage had replied almost automatically, without really turning around to see who had spoken. Once he did look at them, however, the teenager had lost his words and trail of thought completely upon seeing the female humanoid dragon before him.

"Woa!"

Back on his planet, there was just one Dragon and it was a huge golden beast that was part of the pantheon just like the Phoenix he descended from. Sage thought that maybe this individual before him was also the result of a god mingling itself amongst humans like he himself was... The young man was fascinated and very very curious to know more!

"Ah, I am sorry, you are new here?", an apparently normal teenager just like him had asked, welcoming them to the hotel

"A 'hotel', huh?", he had replied still unsure of what to believe in

If there was anything that the experience with Ness had taught him, is that nothing that seemed normal effectively was. If they said hotel, he'd still consider it a facade, if they looked human, Sage would be wary of magical abilities they could be hiding and perhaps also not that best of intentions...

"Well, if the 4-hour nap I just took on a bench doesn't count, then yes, I'm new here", he laughed, "Still not sure what's going on, really"

When the interaction between the boy and the dragoness seemed to spawn a new dragon out of nowhere, Sage could only go 'I knew it!' internally, while also being surprised to see not one humanoid dragon, but two! Though the other was then quickly gone.

"...I am now officially confused..."

Last edited:
Ereshkigal Bhakta

Like her lord, Ereshkigal seemed to appear from a portal out of nowhere. Once stepping out of it, the sigil on her hand - a pentagram, glowing in a violet shade, vanished. On her own, ereshkigal is unable to create portals, but with certain souls she has met, she is able to create them. Quite practical. Standing outside of the giant giant building, Ereshkigal was scanning it, looking where exactly Kinzie is. "Ah, there she is. 7th floor, room 707." As ereshkigal does not wish to to cause drama, she decided against teleporting. I mean, if she'd do it she could disturb Kinzie, which she does not want to do. So, the young woman stepped into the building and wwent towards the reception.

Amethyst nods and goes to her room, leading the now human masseuse with her, silently chuckling at the teenager's antics. very much looking forward to a stellar massage, and not only a massage but a full body massage preferably.

Karo

"Officially?" Karo's face became serious, as he made a finger gun and pointed it at Sage's direction. "Do you have papers on that?"

He kept straight face for a fraction of second, before smiling widely and starting explaining: "Well, I am glad to report, that you are definitely no longer in your educational facility. Instead, you are in a hotel, that takes guests from all dimension in all times." Ace said before frowning a little bit. "You really slept here for 4 hours unattended? I am terribly sorry for that. It shouldn't have happened."

Homunculus reached for another key. "Please, accept my apology and your new room key. Also, if you are worried about getting late somewhere, then don't be. Time in hotel flows very differently than outside of it - you can stay here for weeks, and come out at exact same moment as you left."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back