• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [TLA] Random Encounters

MokaChan

The Affectionate, Yet Stubborn One
** This 1x1 forum is reserved for JesterTagz JesterTagz **

"The Last Argument"
Extra Encounters

This thread will hold random ideas, actions, and encounters that Tonks & I may or may not add to our main story/roleplay; "The Last Argument."
It'll range from cutesy, fluffy things to angst, somewhat dark topics (thoughts/mentions of suicide, past relationship break ups, etc.)

Idea One:
"The First, Real Kiss"

[What's Happened So Far...]

Will

7 months....
It had been 7 months since William had been in a secret relationship with his captain. Sebastian Anderson was still a mystery to him in so many ways, but he still managed to catch little things about the other man. He didn't like large parties. He hated those stupid rice cakes he ate all the time. He loved music and he worked alot. William didn't really mind the mystery, but he hoped that he would be able to solve all the puzzles that made up the older male.

It had been four months since William had moved in with him and it all still felt surreal. He never would have thought he'd had been dating a man, much less having moved in with one. He was happy about it and wouldn't complain, though. The two almost always had a calm, comfortable silence between them...
Unless they were arguing. They argued a lot and most of the time it was because William started it. Immediately after the arguement, he'd feel guilty and he'd had to apologize to Sebastian somehow.

It was like any other night. William had arrived home from work since he had to stay at the station later than usual. It was nearly twelve and he was tired, but he was happy to be back. Just stepping inside the apartment seemed to make all of his worries go away. Maybe that was because of Sebastian's type of aura, though. He wasn't entirely sure. He shut the door behind him, took his boots off by the door, and placed his bag on the counter. Bending over to scratch Toothful's ears, he muttered out a soft, "Hey, bud. You took care of the house like a good watch-cat? Yeah, you did..."

He straightened his posture and removed his jacket and walked towards the bedroom. "Captain, I just wanted to let ya know I'm home. Gonna hop in the shower real quick. I smell like ass..."

William really hated smelling so bad and he had to take a shower almost every day. He wasn't sure why he had to, it would just bother him to no end if he didn't. Especially when he was a sweaty mess. Before he shut the door, he added as he poked his head out into the mini hallway, "Also figure out what you want me to make for dinner otherwise I'm just gonna make somethin' random. Again."

Seb

Sebastian had been in bed with a book, Toothfull on his lap and covers wrapped around him like a cocoon. As soon as William walked through the door, Toothfull hopped of his lap like the fluffy traitor he was. The damn cat greeted William with a loud mew, rubbing against his legs and demanding pets. Sebastian didn't know who to be more jealous of, Will or the cat.

"Bleedin attention hoe," Sebastian grumbled, slipping a nearby pencil between the pages of the book to act as a bookmark and setting it aside. He'd gotten to go home earlier that day and work out, something he'd been aching to do for a few days. Now, he was lying in bed exhausted but unable to sleep without Will's presence nearby. Strange, eh? How comfortable he'd grown in the other man's presence after all this time.

They hadn't done anything...ever. He'd been hella grateful William hadn't pushed. But at the same time...damn he wanted the guy. It had been a late autumn afternoon when he'd realized it. They'd been walking home from work and holding hands, or rather pinkies. William had made a joke, something that normally Sebastian would have been ashamed of himself for laughing at. But he did laugh.

He laughed and realized just how deeply he'd fallen in love with Will. His strange way of speaking and his temper. The amazing cooking and how he gave it his all during training. His love for life and fierceness. Plus, the guy was stupid hot, and even Sebastian had eyes.

"Welcome home," he said, stretching out in a very Toothfull manner, his muscles making their complains loudly known. He'd finally bought a set of five hundred pound weights and damn, he may have been in love with them. His body, however, had a different opinion.

"I got some seafood from the new place down the street, by the way. I figured it was safer than supermarket stuff." Sebastian got out of bed, tripping over the cat which had plopped itself down in his way. "Yeah, yeah, meow to you to," he grumbled, picking it up and dumping it in his still warm spot apologetically. The damn furball made itself at home within seconds.

Will

William had rinsed the conditioner from his hair and had started to clean the rest of himself when he heard Sebastian spoke about seafood.

"Oh, fuck yeah...!" He mumbled to himself in excitement as he reached down to scrub the soapy, forest green wash cloth with on his toes. He quickly rinsed himself off, turned both of the nozzles to the far left and hopped out of the tub. Grabbing the white, fluffy towel, he began to wipe the water from his person and pulled on his black, under armour boxers. He took a minute to run the towel on his soaked hair and then pulled on a pair of comfy, dark blue plaid pajama pants. Once he had it tightened around his waist, he placed the towel back on his head and then threw it on the floor with his dirty clothes. He picked up the hair dryer and it didn't take it too long before more than enough of his hair was mostly dry. Turning it off, he placed it back in its spot,, scooped up the stinky clothes and towel, opened the door, and walked to the washing machine. Dumping the clothes and towel inside, he made his way into the bedroom and patted the cat again and asked, "Do you have any laundry that needs to be done, or did you already do it? Also what sea food did you get??"

William was hoping for shrimp and he had been saying-- more like complaining-- about how he had been 'craving shrimp for like a week.'

Seb

Sebastian was wearing a loose black shirt and a pair of ancient jeans, which had been washed so many times they had become a light blue color. They were messed up at the knees, whitish strands hanging off them. He'd never tried to patch the material up, since he'd seen people wearing pants like these in public.

Somehow, he managed to look less like a stylish teenager and more like a man going through a midlife crisis. "Yes, I got shrimp," he grinned, going to the kitchen and pulling out the plates and cutlery. "Also, oysters because I wanted to see what the fuss was about. The lady at the counter looked at me weird though..." He had no idea what t h a t had been about and wasn't about to ask.

He was in a weirdly good mood. Maybe it was a combination of the food, the exercise, Lord of Dance playing the background, or just having William around. Speaking of William, Sebastian had turned around and actually fucking blushed. Dude had no right to look that good with wet hair.

He looked away before William could notice, a little smile dancing on his face even as he set the table, avoiding his recruits' gaze. "You tired?" he asked, turning down the music and sitting down. Of course, the cat made its presence known seconds later, smelling the fish. "I swear to god," Sebastian grumbled as Toothfull climbed onto William and sat his ass down on the boy's lap. "Get your own," he told the cat. "That one's mine."

Will

"Yess!" He whispered with a triumphant fist pump. As he walked, he had a bounce to his step and began singing a random tune, replacing the words with "Gonna eat some skrimps..! Gonna eat some skrimps, tonight, yeah. Can't wait to eat the skrimps and can't forget about the ousters...! Fuck yeah, skrimps~!"

William had began calling shrimp "skrimps" after his mother had died and it was something he loved to say. It amused him and reminded him of him of her. He started the washing machine and had walked to the main room and had sat on a chair, only to have his space invaded by the feline.

A goofy grin came to his face and he picked the cat up in both his hands and he nuzzled his nose against Toothfull's and then he spoke to it like a baby when he rubbed his cheek against the cat's, "I love you, too, watch-cat, but ya can't have any skrimps. It's people food. Next time we have salmon or tuna, I'll make sure you get a little treat-treat."

Chuckling, he added, "Dad's a little jealous, huh? He's jealous~! He's jealous~!" He placed a kiss on the cat's cheek for a few seconds, set it down on the floor beside him, and then rubbed it's ears. "So," he began as he looked from the cat up to the food on the table and then to Sebastian, "Today was pretty long at work and yeah, I'm tired, but being able to eat food from you is the best."

Seb

"Bah, I'm not jealous," Sebastian grumbled, putting his knee up against the table when Toothfull proceeded to come beside him and start mewing obnoxiously. "But I swear you like that cat more than you like me." He was joking. Mostly. Afterall William never held h i m. But whatever, there was shrimp and oysters, and Will was home. All was good in the world. "This is as close to cooking as I'll ever get. Assuming you don't want me to blow up the kitchen." He really was incompetent.

The other day, he'd messed up making coffee. It was a wonder he hadn't starved to death when he was single. That, or slit his own wrists. He'd come close a few times.

"So I watched those Star Wars movies of yours," Sebastian said between bites of food. "Well...I watched the fourth and the fifth. I am so lost." As someone who was more into historical fiction and musicals, he was real damn confused.

Other than work, they didn't have much in common, so Sebastian figured he would look into something William liked. Apparently, Star Wars wasn't it. Maybe Indiana Jones would be easier to process.
"The cgi was impressive. Credit where credit is due, I suppose."

He picked up an oyster from the box carefully, trying to figure out what the appeal of it was. It looked absolutely horrifying. Who in their right mind had seen it and thought 'ah yes, this looks delicious. I'll put it in my mouth'. "How..." he trailed off, brow furrowing. "And this thing won't poison me, right?"

Will

"Oh, you watched 'em?!" He exclaimed as he placed a mouthful of pasta and shrimp in his mouth. He munched on it, swallowed, and continued, "Yeah, Star Wars can be a little confusing, but I still love them. I won't say anything in case you decide to watch them later." He took another bite and added, "I fuckin' love Indiana Jones. Its basically about a guy who works two jobs; one being a history teacher and for the other, he's an archeologist. He knows how to kick ass, too. I still can't choose a favorite one out of the series. I wish they'd make another, but I doubt Harrison Ford will even play the roll unless he gets paid a lot of money."

Shrugging, he stuffed some more shrimp pasta in his mouth and enjoyed the wonderful flavors that clashed together.

He looked at Sebastian with a bit of a surprised look. "You've never had an oyster..? Not a lot of people like 'em... Most of my friends think they're too slimy to eat, but for some reason I love 'em."

He stood up and grabbed one of the shells from the take out box and then grabbed the bottle of hot sauce and dabbed a bit on it. "I always I gotta eat 'em with lemon juice or hot sauce, otherwise they don't really have a taste..." William took a few steps closer to the older male and began to explain, "So, oyster oysters aren't really meant to be chewed-- ya gotta slurp 'em up. Kinda like a milk shake." With that he had practically inhaled the fleshy bit that had been in the shell and then he set the shell back down in the box. Picking anaother up, he sprinkled some lemon juice on it and slurped it up as well. Swallowing, he shrugged and said, "Easy peasy. If ya don't like 'em, that's fine. I'll eat the rest. Heh."

Seb

Sebastian gave the oyster a dubious look before closing his eyes and swallowing the insides. Ugh, yeah he was right it tasted like shit without anything on it. The next one he dumped a ton of lemon on and managed to keep down. "Okay that wasn't as bad as I was expecting," he grinned, setting the shells neatly on the side of his plate.

Something in his stomach gave a tight squeeze at Will's proximity. God the man was so close...if he would just reach up and pull him in- nope, stop. He makes the first move. Stop. Sebastian's eyes fell back down to his plate, pushing around the shrimp pasta with his fork. Would he mess it up? Will w a s his boyfriend, but what if it was just...like did the man actually like Sebastian? Like actually?

"I'll check the movies out when I have some time," Sebastian said, taking a bite of his pasta. He couldn't really taste it anymore, having burned his tongue and the roof of his mouth a few minutes before. Plus he wasn't really thinking about the food anymore. He'd gone really silent, staring down at his plate, head propped up by his palm. Those who didn't know him would have thought he was tired. Maybe the reason Will hadn't done anything was because he didn't want him.

Will

"See? It isn't really that bad," he stated with a triumphant grin and the young man walked back to his seat. "Alright," Will replied as he stuffed more shrimp and pasta into his mouth.

After a few minutes, more than half of his meal (and almost all of the oysters) had disappeared and he started to take another bite when he took notice of the state Sebastian was in. He blinked and slowly put the end of the fork down on the plate, but still held it loosely in between his fingers. Chewing on what was left of the mouthful he had scarfed down, thoughts of worry began to fill his head.

Shit..! Was he still upset about the little argument they had over the coffee? Or the one about going out to eat? Or the other one about the cat? Or the one-- No maybe he wasn't upset about those... William did tend to overthink sometimes and it made him worry more than it should. Taking a swig from the cold glass that had his beer, he looked down at what was left in his plate.

Something had been bothering William for a while... He wondered when they would possibly do any other skin contact other than the occasional holding hands or looping fingers. There were so many times William just wanted to pull the man in a kiss over the last five months, but he kept pushing the thought away as it was instantly replaced with the memory of Sebastian throwing that harsh punch at him for shoving the other man away from him. Having a repeat of that scared the absolute fuck out of Will and he didn't want to know what would happen if he tried anything other than looping pinkies. ...At the same time though, he really did want to hug Sebastian, but more thoughts of doubt formed in his brain. When he had been in relationships in the past, the girls he had been dating all started to kiss him and hug him and the snuggle shit not even a month into the relationship. What if the older man didn't even want to do any of those things? If they actually did start doing them...

then what would happen if William messed it up? What if he did something to make Sebastian uncomfortable and they ended the relationship? Fuck what was gonna happen when Sebastain found out he was fuckin' virgin.
At that thought alone Will's face turned a bit pale and he began to chew at his lip in nervousness.

Fuck-- He hadn't thought about that shit yet. Hell he probably shouldn't because they might not even get to that point. What if he wanted to end the relationship because of that fact alone? Sudden memories of his past girlfriends making fun of him and leaving him as a result flashed to his mind and he suddenly became really uncomfortable.

He dropped the fork completely and rubbed his eyes a bit. Then a memory of his sister telling him to "Don't be afraid to try new things. You never know what's going to happen. Even if you're scared, at least you were brave enough to try it, right?"

Yeah... Maybe...It would be okay if he...

When he spoke up again, his voice was really quiet and he felt his heart beat real quick as the adrenaline picked up again as he stood from his seat and stopped to stand somewhat beside Sebastian, "...Captain....?"

He pressed his lips together, looked up at the other man, inhaled through his nose, and asked in a somewhat hushed tone, "Captain, can I..." He inhaled again when the color rushed to his cheeks and ears and William looked away when he made himself ask, "M-May I have permission to... to... kiss you...?"

It felt good now that he had finally asked, but it suddenly felt like William was suffocating from the dreadful anticipation of waiting to get an answer.

Seb

Sebastian's first reaction? 'shit he's gonna break up with me'. He'd already braced for it, closing his eyes and counting back from ten, promising to himself he wouldn't react. But then...oh shit. Oak-brown eyes snapped open as he watched William struggle through the question, forgetting how to breathe. Sebastian himself was rather breathless. He'd also set his fork down, pale fingers wrapping into white knuckled fists as he waited for William to say 'we're done'. And then he didn't and Sebastian forgot how to function. 'Thank the Lord Almighty and every single damn angel out there', he thought briefly getting a flashback of the last time Will had tried something. Sebastian had reacted on impulse and apologized almost immediately, but he must have scared the guy straight. That's why it had taken so long, and Sebastian didn't really blame him. The captain packed a hell of a punch.

Highschool Seb would have said yes in a heartbeat. Not even let Will finish. But the Captain waited, a small smile playing at his lips, eyes shinning brightly. 'Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.' Damn it had been a long time coming.

He sat still, mostly because he wanted to make sure William meant it and wouldn't back out. Also because he was a drama queen and loved the suspense. Finally, after a few long moments, the captain smiled a devilish grin. "Yes you may,"...'you giant dork', he added silently, not budging an inch.

He caught William's gaze, daring him to do something. The poor guy was so filled with anxiety he doubted that he would try anything even with permission.

So Sebastian climbed to his feet gracefully, taking a moment to tuck in his chair and clean up a few of the boxes and wrappers around the table, deliberately avoiding eye contact with Will.

He himself was boiling with anticipation, barely able to keep his movements slow and controlled. In his defense, had hadn't kissed anyone in...in a real long time.

"Yeah okay, that's enough," he decided and in one swift move had William pressed against the wall, one hand knotted in his shirt the other pushing the strands of hair out of his eyes, knotting at the nape of his neck possessively.

Will

William seemed frozen in place and he honestly couldn't seem to make himself move. That...That look on the captain's face was so... intense and William thought it was so sexy. It was something completely new to him and he had never seen such an expression before and it made his gut tingle. He hadn't even registered that the older man had moved until William felt his body being shoved against the wall with a surprised grunt.

His breath got caught in his throat and his eyes had widened slightly at the change that had come over Sebastian. William had just left his hands by his sides, each slightly held up in the air, a few inches away from the cool wall. Stray strands of Sebastian's hair tickled his face, but William could barely feel them. All he felt was a strange sense excitment, something he hadn't felt before, and it settled in the pit of his stomach. If any other person had him pinned against the wall holding him in place by the back of his neck and hem of his shirt, he would have probably beat the fuck out of them.

His heart hammered wildly in his chest and William swallowed a lump down his throat. After a few, agonizingly long seconds, the old rookie slowly lifted his hands towards the back of Sebastian's neck, but he hesitation before actually making any type of contact. His eyes bore into the other man's when he finally let his shaking hands gently grip the back of his neck and his lids fell halfway when he leaned his face closer to Sebastian's, careful not to even touch noses. He pulled the other man's head towards his and hesitated a seconds before he finally made a move. His lips softly pressed against Sebastian's, the movement so gentle, as if he was afraid the captain would break if he added any pressure-- depsite being the one who had been man handled.

Seb

Sebastian hesitated for a moment, it would be a lie to say he hadn't. It was barely noticeable, the small gasp and tightening of his muscles, the shortness of breath. Before he could get into his own head about it again, he pressed close and kissed William.

Not the small peck his boyfriend had given, but a full on kiss, holding him tight against the wall and letting the familiar movements overtake him. Damn. He'd forgotten how good it was. With every second that passed, he wanted William a bit more, his movements growing more comfortable and sure. "You okay?" He asked, pulling away after a few seconds, one of his hands having cupped William's cheek. He was breathing hard, hear beating so hard William would have been able to feel it if he put his hand on Seb's chest.

Will

When the brief pause had occurred, William thought that was that, however, Sebastian had surprised him by bringing him in for a much much better kiss. He seemed to freeze up a bit in doubt, but it was gone in a split second. William had done a kiss similar with his past girlfriends, but it hadn't felt so good before. His back was pressed against the wall more and he leaned into the kiss, relished the feeling of a strange warmth that filled his chest. Sebastian's tongue tasted like shrimp and lemon. If William thought his face had been red before, it sure as hell was red then.

When they finally parted, Will inhaled deeply through his nose and exhaled through his mouth, which was slightly left agape. His brain felt a little hazy, clouded even as he left a hand briefly rest slightly on Sebastian chest, his fingers hung loosely over his shoulder. He blinked up at Sebastian and offered him a silent nod in affirmation, couldn't stifle the shudder that occured when a hand was placed on his cheek.

"To hell with me..." William blinked and a whispered out, "Are you okay...?"

Depsite the strange haze that came over William in those few seconds during the kiss, he was still worried for Sebastian. Still worried that he might suddenly hate the skin contact and then he would end up hating William afterwards. He bet anyone else in this situation would laugh at him for acting like a puppy worried over its master's wellbeing.

Seb

Sebastian let out a small, breathless laugh, tilting Will's head up and pressing a soft kiss to his parted lips. "Yeah. Better than I've been in a long time."

He wasn't exaggerating. This was heaven. His long fingers were playing with a few strands of William's hair and he was grinning like a moron, his entire being seemingly having lit up. "God I've been wanting to do that for a while." The way they were standing right then, their bodies fit perfectly together, pressed against each other and breathing hard. "Seven months," he laughed softly setting his forehead on Will's shoulder as he breathed. "Seven frigging months...was it because I punched you? I'm sorry I punched you. Seriously I didn't think it would stop you for this long.''

A few moments later, he was kissing Will again, no more fear or hesitation clouding his movements. Because he was a hella good kisser and it had been so long since he'd done this. Plus it was with Will. His mind, his entire body seemed to be changing Will, Will, Will, at the moment, even as he sunk his fingers more deeply in the other man's hair and bit his lip softly, kissing down his jaw and neck.

Will

"Y-Yeah... I was worried that I might piss you off again, so I figured it was better to not do anything," he glanced to Sebastian's shoulder and added, "I'm glad that I waited, though. I was starting to think that you didn't want to keep me--"

He didn't get to finish because he had lips pressed against his again. William could tell the difference instantly. The kiss seemed to be more hungered, but not quite desperate like his last girlfriend had done. Everything around them seemed to merge together and all William could feel, see, sense was Sebastian. His hands slowly slid back up the captain's chest, one of his hands gripped the back of his head. William's brown brows tilted upwards a bit, seemed to melt into the other man's advances, and the kisses that went down his jawline and neck, they left a trail of heat in their wake. He let out a deep noise that was foreign to him as he bit his lower lip. He didn't exactly understand the effect that was caused by what Sebastian was doing, but he honestly didn't want it to stop. He really didn't want it to stop and he wanted experience more and experience more of that side of Sebastian. William barely registered the light rain that began to hit against the window of the apartment and the far off rumble of thunder that played in the distance. The weather was so unpredictable the past two weeks, especially with the fall weather having started, yet somehow it still managed to thunder storm.

He opened his eyes a little, titled his chin down a bit, and let out a shaky breath. His blue orbs focused on the fabric of the older man's shirt, where his collar bone would have probably been, and forced out a slightly strangled whisper, "Captain Anderson..."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back