• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Titles are not my specialty

davian

What I create is chaos.

Hello, and welcome to my Looking for Partners thread.

Some things about myself and what I'm looking for:

• I'm 18+ and would prefer if my partner were too.
  • I RP on the site only, so I go by the site's rules; if something explicit's happening I skip it.
  • My reply frame is generally 0-3 days, unless we get extremely detailed, literate and specific. I like to put thought into my replies and make sure they further the plot.
  • I can write multiple paragraphs and they tend to be at least 2-3. If you write more or less, I will match you. I'd like my partner to write at least 2 paragraphs so I've got something to reply to.
  • I write in the 3rd person. "She turned on the television." It's simpler and easier to read.
  • I prefer to write through PMs, but threads are ok.

Characters
  • I can write female or male characters.
  • I can write good or evil characters.
  • My primary character age range is 18-30. Background characters may be younger or older.
  • I do not play as canon characters of any fandom, or existing people (living or dead).
  • I do not use face claims (for a myriad of reasons). You may if you wish. The main reason I don't use them (at least not immediately) is it takes really long for me to find one. If I find one that fits, I will use it.
In regards to plot:

• Romance isn't a must, but I do like it. MxF,MxM, FxF are all cool with me.
    • I don't mind dark/mature themes. I don't have many limitations, but if you have limits/triggers/etc. please let me know (if you're going to RP with me.)
    • I love sinister plots and tragedy, even horror. I'm not good at stories that are constantly fluffy and cute. I like emotional stories that pull me in and make me feel things.
    • I love to world-build and character develop. I will give you the freedom to do the same.
    • Whoever your character/s are and whatever they do, I embrace that, but my character/s will react accordingly.
    • I also like to take my time to develop characters as they would in RP time, and try to make them react realistically to situations.
If you don't see a plot or pairing that appeals to you here, feel free to suggest one! I can also adjust my plots.

HumanXSupernatural (Vampire, siren, demon, etc...)
GhostxHuman
HumanxGhoul
NursexPatient
ScientistxTest Subject (A little twisted this one)
ModelxDesigner
Actor/ActressxActor/Actress
PiratexRegular Person (Pirate era)
AristocratxServant (1800s-1900s time period)

1920s Romance
Apocalypse
Mindreaders (either one character, or both)

I do not do canon characters (as I mentioned before) but I would do an RP based on these, or loosely resembling these shows/movies:
Fight Club (A romance plot in this universe would be super cool)
Battle Royale (and/or Hunger Games, just a dystopian universe with a similar event.)
American Horror Story
Divergent
Pirates of the Carribean
Skyrim
The Nightmare Before Christmas (A spooky Halloween town, but the characters would resemble humans more than they do in the actual film)

This is not a final list. I will add to it if I come up with more.

Three Wishes
While on vacation, A purchases a beautiful necklace from an antique store as a souvenir. When they return home and put it on, they discover that it is home to B, a powerful jinn (or genie). A is quite smart and knows that any wish they make could severely backfire. They also do not trust B (who could be either plain mischievous or downright evil and definitely capable of doing them harm). A makes what they believe is the only reasonable choice. They wish for B to become human, and B has no choice but to grant that wish.

Paranormal Romance
A is a ghost that has been living in the house B resides in. A could be a poltergeist or a peaceful spirit, but they died many years ago, are bound to the house and cannot leave. When B dies in the house, they cannot leave either. B meets A, and they discover that they can leave the house, but only together.

Boo
A is talked into visiting a haunted house by someone they know. When they are scared by a cast member (B) they are so horrified that they have a panic attack. B ends up taking them to a scare-free area and calms them down, while in full costume, but A can see B's eyes. Having developed a curiosity for the mysterious stranger who scared them to death and then so gently talked them down, A returns to the haunted house, determined to find B and discover their identity.

Just a Dream
A has always had incredibly lucid dreams. One night, a beautiful person appears, and A befriends them. Over the next few days, months, years? the same person continues to appear, and their relationship grows. One day, A is out when they run into B- the person that they've been dreaming about. And B's been dreaming about them, too.

Don't be shy ^^ Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Just a Dream one sounds pretty cool! I work best in MxM but we can do whichever you're most aching for ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back