• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Titans, go!

Remi

Sassafrass
Well, it's a little more than just that.

I'm currently on another Teen Titans kick, and as usual I'm hoping that someone else may be willing to write with me! To be more specific, I'm looking for someone who's up for writing as Beast Boy, Slade, or even Robin while I write for Terra. I don't have anything planned out just yet because it depends on the character that's picked, but such things can be hashed out later!

I'd like this to be a sort of 'ship' thing (BBxTerra, RobinxTerra, SladexTerra, etc.), but I know that a certain couple out of the three isn't exactly the norm when it comes to the animated series. If you'd prefer just a general RP, then that's fine, too! I just really want to roleplay as Terra right now.

I also have a discord account (Remi#6902) if you wish to rp or discuss things there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back