• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Titan's Fantasy Quests (Ignore Post Count)(UPDATED)

Titanborn

Greatness Follows
Hey everyone, I'm back looking for a few more partners. I'm going to make this my permanent search thread. So, if I don't pick you initially due to high amount of people interested, I might hit you up later and ask if you're still interested.

Let me give a few details about myself. I like to think of myself as detailed, considering I write three to five paragraphs as a standard. I prefer people who can match that length or come close to it.

I'm a college student and I work, so my days can get busy. I can get burnt out, too, but I'll let you know if that happens. I typically need a couple days to recharge my batteries.

Finally, I'm not the fastest at replying. I write a lot during the night, so that's when you'll get a most of my replies. Just a habit, so if you see me on during the day, I'm typically lurking. I'll reply to OOC stuff, but it's not common for me to reply during that time. The only exception to that is when I have a day off. I don't get many a week, but they are still there.

Anyway, I have a couple ideas, but I'd like to develop them a bit. If none of them fit your fancy, we can brainstorm. I'll update this with plots that I'm confident enough in at a later time. If you are interested, I tend to respond to PMs faster and more frequently than forum posts.

Here are a few plots. Only a one is planned out, while the others are a lot more basic. They could all use work, but the first plot is the most complete out of all of them

Plot one:

Two mages that are complete opposites in almost every regard are both enrolled in a famous magic college. The college has produced numerous famous mages that have served as leaders of armies, famous heroes, and court mages to various kingdoms. These two mages have known each other for a long time. They were both in a program that helped harness their raw magical talents and shape them into something special. Magic is rather rare in the world. Only one in a hundred thousand have any talent in the magical arts. Even fewer can use advanced spells like these two can.

Anyway, one character is a complete slacker. Has no goals in life in terms of magic. They just think it is a tool that the can use at their will to do whatever they want. That is risky cause rogue mages have caused many disasters in the past. So, those are weeded out as soon as they reach their limit. However, this character excels at combat magic. They seem to have a natural gift in this regard, so they are kept around as a valuable asset to the college.

The other is a perfect student in almost every regard. They are the top of their class in almost every field. They specialize in defensive and support magic, specifically. Still, they have trained hard to become more well-rounded in almost every aspect of the magical arts. The college uses this student as a demonstration when showing off their talent to countries and groups interested in them.

The college is getting worried about the troubled mage, as they are close to failing their final semester at the school. If that happens, the school will have to label them as a rogue mage and either imprison or execute them. So, as a last ditch attempt to save their name, the college asks the good student to give tutoring lessons. The good student hesitantly accepts, and they are given access to the archives to do a cram session. During this, they find a hidden room that seems like it hasn't been open in hundreds of years. In that room, their is an ancient book that has a seal placed upon it. The seal was weak and was broken when the room was opened. So, the two student began to read the book and unleash an ancient evil that was hidden in the college from a great war nearly a thousand years ago. They are at the forefront to solve this issue due to the fact that the caused it in the first place.
____

Plot two:

A kingdom is overthrown by a hidden group within lower ranking officials. They killed most of the royal family and those loyal to them. The only one that survived is a prince/princess with instructions to locate a former military general that was banished years ago. Together, they must find a way to work together and restore the royal blood to the kingdom.

____

Plot three:

Rumors have it that a serial killer that lurks the streets of the capital city is a member of an extinct race. The race has been gone for nearly three hundred years, but sightings have shown the characteristics and power of this distinct race. One person grows an interest in this person. They set foot to find them to help lead a group on an expedition into the ruins of this once great race. What they find down there changes the world as they know it.

Last edited:
Could you perhaps PM me some of your plots? I would like to have a literate partner, but I don't really know what plots you want to do.

Hey everyone, I'm back looking for a few more partners. I'm going to make this my permanent search thread. So, if I don't pick you initially due to high amount of people interested, I might hit you up later and ask if you're still interested.

Let me give a few details about myself. I like to think of myself as detailed, considering I write three to five paragraphs as a standard. I prefer people who can match that length or come close to it.

I'm a college student and I work, so my days can get busy. I can get burnt out, too, but I'll let you know if that happens. I typically need a couple days to recharge my batteries.

Finally, I'm not the fastest at replying. I write a lot during the night, so that's when you'll get a most of my replies. Just a habit, so if you see me on during the day, I'm typically lurking. I'll reply to OOC stuff, but it's not common for me to reply during that time. The only exception to that is when I have a day off. I don't get many a week, but they are still there.

Anyway, I have a couple ideas, but I'd like to develop them a bit. If none of them fit your fancy, we can brainstorm. I'll update this with plots that I'm confident enough in at a later time. If you are interested, I tend to respond to PMs faster and more frequently than forum posts.

Here are a few plots. Only a one is planned out, while the others are a lot more basic. They could all use work, but the first plot is the most complete out of all of them

Plot one:

Two mages that are complete opposites in almost every regard are both enrolled in a famous magic college. The college has produced numerous famous mages that have served as leaders of armies, famous heroes, and court mages to various kingdoms. These two mages have known each other for a long time. They were both in a program that helped harness their raw magical talents and shape them into something special. Magic is rather rare in the world. Only one in a hundred thousand have any talent in the magical arts. Even fewer can use advanced spells like these two can.

Anyway, one character is a complete slacker. Has no goals in life in terms of magic. They just think it is a tool that the can use at their will to do whatever they want. That is risky cause rogue mages have caused many disasters in the past. So, those are weeded out as soon as they reach their limit. However, this character excels at combat magic. They seem to have a natural gift in this regard, so they are kept around as a valuable asset to the college.

The other is a perfect student in almost every regard. They are the top of their class in almost every field. They specialize in defensive and support magic, specifically. Still, they have trained hard to become more well-rounded in almost every aspect of the magical arts. The college uses this student as a demonstration when showing off their talent to countries and groups interested in them.

The college is getting worried about the troubled mage, as they are close to failing their final semester at the school. If that happens, the school will have to label them as a rogue mage and either imprison or execute them. So, as a last ditch attempt to save their name, the college asks the good student to give tutoring lessons. The good student hesitantly accepts, and they are given access to the archives to do a cram session. During this, they find a hidden room that seems like it hasn't been open in hundreds of years. In that room, their is an ancient book that has a seal placed upon it. The seal was weak and was broken when the room was opened. So, the two student began to read the book and unleash an ancient evil that was hidden in the college from a great war nearly a thousand years ago. They are at the forefront to solve this issue due to the fact that the caused it in the first place.
____

Plot two:

A kingdom is overthrown by a hidden group within lower ranking officials. They killed most of the royal family and those loyal to them. The only one that survived is a prince/princess with instructions to locate a former military general that was banished years ago. Together, they must find a way to work together and restore the royal blood to the kingdom.

____

Plot three:

Rumors have it that a serial killer that lurks the streets of the capital city is a member of an extinct race. The race has been gone for nearly three hundred years, but sightings have shown the characteristics and power of this distinct race. One person grows an interest in this person. They set foot to find them to help lead a group on an expedition into the ruins of this once great race. What they find down there changes the world as they know it.

I like plot two. I'm honestly not the fastest at replying i may reply once or twice a week depending on my schedule. Since i have a tight last two weeks of school ahead. I'm mostly comfortable with pm but I'm open to any thread but it depends of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back