• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Titanfall Roleplay

Hello. I am proposing a roleplay in the universe of Titanfall 2. It will take place during the war between the IMC and Militia forces, and the Militia will be depicted as the protagonist in this point of view. My character, a stealth expert and IMC pilot, will start walking across the desert with his Legion chassis Titan after he decides to desert. His choice is influenced by him witnessing the atrocities committed by IMC Spectres on civilians. The course of action in this roleplay is quite flexible. You character can be a grunt, pilot, or the commander of the Militia; your initial attitude towards my character can be accepting or hostile (although hostile would probably be more fun); there can be romance between our characters or not. My character is named Corporal Wyatt Forrester. Let me know if you're interested.

G'day! I am very interested. my character goes by the name Hunter, Callsign Nighwolf, and pilots a heavily modified Vanguard class Titan. (Cause vanguards are freaking badass you have to admit.) He uses a variety of weapons, including a modified V-47 Flatline and a modified Smartpistol. The modifications allow the two guns to fire plasma bolts instead of bullets, and the smartpistol has the smart function disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back