• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom tim's super unique search oc x oc // oc x cc

tim learys ghost

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! thanks for stopping by my super-specific search thread!

a bit about myself: she/her. I'm currently in my late 20's and have been writing/roleplaying in some shape or form for 12+ years. i'm in grad school (and will be for awhile) and work full time in mental healthcare. occasionally, days are wild.

when it comes to writing, i generally write somewhere between 500-1k words a post. the shorter the post, the faster i can write. i definitely value someone who's writing fits with mine over length or anything like that. i'm also super flexible when it comes to post rate. if it takes a little bit, that's totally fine! especially if we do build a rapport. i want this to stay as something that's fun for both of us. it's a hobby, so it comes after everything else.

requirements !!

i only write (and chat) with 18+, preferably 21+.
don't be a guy
romance is required. i'd say i'm sorry, but i'm not. i know who i am (hint: it's trash).
doubling. let's both write two main characters and we're all happy.
m!canon/oc x f!oc preferred. i have no shame. additionally, while i'm not against m// or f//, i am cautious due to it's fetishization. that's my only hang up there.
i like making friends. i like ooc. i'm an overenthustiastic ship monster with an arsenal of memes.
discord, pms, or email for ooc, please.
on site is totally good. can also write on email, gdocs, discord.

extra notes !!

i really do not want to write anything regarding: genuine infidelity/love triangles between two main characters, the usual incest/pedophilia/fetish type stuff, explicitly written sexual assault, abusive dynamics between main characters, heavy substance abuse, main settings being medical, highschool settings/underage characters.
i don't have an issue with blood, gore, violence etc so please let me know your limits there. i also don't have any issues with backstory topics that are dark! my only limits are those listed above.

unless it's listed, i'm not really looking for oc x oc ONLY for fandoms.

the walking dead !!
i haven't seen the spin-off series. super comfortable going as AU as we want.
looking for: glenn rhee
will play: rick, daryl, shane, negan, others probably
some vibes: people who knew each other prior to the zombies meeting each other again after, dead rising vibes, traveling through the wilderness, overgrown and rundown towns and cities, towns that have gone mad, human enemies, natural threats, fluff, megamalls, amusement parks, adventure, horror, fluff, uneasiness in the calm, found family, hesitant allies

resident evil !!
i like it all, okay? welcome to racoon city, all the games, the animated films...even the live action netflix put out! it's just FUN.
looking for: leon, piers, carlos
will play: chris, albert, carlos, luis, piers, etc.
some vibes: hurt/comfort extreme, international adventures, partners in life and in work, idk absolute insanity. vacation? what's a vacation, there's always zombies, basically the evil of capitalism, embrace the weird of the game universes (i mean really. there's werewolves)

the last of us !!
i've played both games and watched the show
looking for: tommy miller, m!oc
will play: joel, ellie, others, m!oc
some vibes: FIX IT JESUS, protecting family, human enemies, natural threats, antagonistic towns, lost in the wild, weird periods of domestic easiness followed by hurt/comfort hell

red dead redemption !!
i've played rdr and rdr2. kind of familiar with revolver.
looking for: charles smith
will play: arthur, john, dutch, others (but not micah)
some vibes: railroad turmoil, dutch has lots of plans (very little outcomes), high society meets the old west, running from the law, causing problems, adventures in the big city, trying to leave old lives behind, forbidden love, enemies to lovers

fallout !!
i've played 1, 2, 3, 4, 76 & NV. mainly looking for nv.
looking for: m!oc
will play: ask for canons, m!oc
some vibes: causing chaos in the wastes, embracing the local cryptid status of the player character, toxic people everywhere, attempting to survive, mercenaries, prostitutes, salt of the earth managing to do some good against their will, traveling to other locations

*i've seen the show several times, live action, and korra, but haven't read comics.
looking for: adult!sokka
will play: adult!zuko, ask for other canons!
some vibes: post series feeling out their new roles in society, rebuilding following war, uprisings from unhappy sections, earth kingdom is just as big of a mess as firenation please help, 'forbidden' relationships, political drama, festival romance

Last edited:
Hey! Im down to double up if that's cool with you! Im obsessed with ATLA right now and have a really cool idea, I will totally do romance for you if we double up (I love sokka sm 😭)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back