• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Time to wake up (Closed)

Hobbesisalive

The Cat Snuggler
Hello! Im Luca, known as Hobbesisalive here ^^

I just ended my exams and am now facing a looong loong holiday with nothing to do!

Perfect to roleplay.

So about myself ~

I'm 17 years old and enjoy romance plots. But I would like a little drama there too, generally I like it if not the whole rp circles around the romance. I write about 1-3 paragraphs. But I am a mirror Rp'er so I return what you give me to work with. Im more the casual writer but English is not my native language, so forgive me if I make a little mistakes here and there.

What I expect from my partner ~

I don't mind of you make mistakes, I am sure I make them too. As long as I can understand you it's okay. I'll post once a day at least, It will be perfect if my partner could also manage this, but I'm fine with once per week ^^

What Iam currently interested in ~

MxM/FxF/MxF (Don't mind)

Fantasy

Futuristic

Modern

Pairings ~

Vampire x Werewolf

Hunter x Shapeshifter

Girlfriend x Boyfriend friend (vica versa)

Undercover Agent x The one he or she is undercover for

Student x Student

Cleaning Help x Owner of the house

Brother best friend x Other best friend

Closing ~

Of course Im up to anything new! So if you have any ideas please suggest them ^^

I'm interested in brother best friend x other best friend, is this referring to your brothers best friend, or a best friend who's like your brother xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back