• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Time to Get Spooky~

TheMossKeeper

Ayy, what’s up? I hope all is well for you guys.
I’ll get right to the point so we don’t waste anyone’s time.
I’m looking for a nice spooky/creepy/Halloweeny type roleplay.
Whether it be original plot or fandom.
I don’t really have any original plots in mind, sadly, but feel free to suggest some of your own! At the moment I’m really looking for something to just dive into and have a lot of fun. Well, who isn’t?

Here’s a little bit about me:
I’m in my last year of highschool, and I work part time so those two things take up a bit of my time. But I’m finding I still have a decent amount of writing time left. And I’d love to take advantage of that. I’ll write between a 1-3 paragraph post generally, sometimes more, sometimes less. It all depends on the situation at hand. I’ll play multiple characters, genders, ages, etc... I play canon characters and OCs.

Okay, that’s about it.
I’ll give you the current fandoms I’d like to roleplay as well~ A * will mean that I have a bit of an idea for it.

Stranger Things *
Once Upon a Time
American Horror Story *

Thanks for your time!
And if you’re interested in anything, message me. And if you want to work out an original plot, I’m definitely open to that!

I have an idea! it involves a stalker/killer typed thing? There will be romance, but it's not the main topic! I love gore/bloody things so I'm hoping we can do this.

Do you do mxm?

I have an idea! it involves a stalker/killer typed thing? There will be romance, but it's not the main topic! I love gore/bloody things so I'm hoping we can do this.

Do you do mxm?

I might be interested! Just as long as the romance would be a very low key part of it.
I will do it, but I don’t have much experience with mxm, to be honest!

I might be interested! Just as long as the romance would be a very low key part of it.
I will do it, but I don’t have much experience with mxm, to be honest!
Yep! I was hoping my character could be like some psychotic serial killer or something lmao. Want me to Pm you with details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back