• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Time is a Myth W/ DarkxAngelxRollins ONLY

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
What happens when demons, spirits, and other supernatural beings meet a time-traveling Delorean?  Doc is working with Dave to rid the world of these evil creatures.  While Dave's brother and dad are hunting the same beings with Ace Fallen, Crowley's son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave was at his house with Doc.  He had been living with him for awhile now. Since he left the house, his dad was keeping him in.  He told his father and brother he was leaving to go to college, but in all honesty, he just wanted to get away from his controlling father.  He walked down the stairs to grab something to eat and drink.  He dug through the pantry trying to decide what to eat.  He finally decided on making macaroni.  He sat down on the counter waiting for the microwave to beep.  He looked around the house wondering where Doc was as well as the two dogs.  "Hey Doc, are you home?" he asked.

Doc was hiding in the pantry all the way in the corner for some odd reason. Dave didn't even realize that when he opened the door. He hopped out of the pantry and ran into the kitchen. "Yes I'm home" he said. He called the dogs over and put their food in the machine thingy to feed them.

Dave smiled lightly waving at Doc when he saw him.  "Do I even wanna know where you were?" He asked.  He smirked lightlty before petting one of the dogs when he came over.  He soon got up and walked over to Doc.  "What have you been working on lately?" He asked.

Doc was running around the kithen petting both dogs before grabbing on to Dave. "I was hiding in the cabinet," he said answering his first question. He took his hand and took him to his lab room to show him a big machine. He went over to it and put on a big metal helmet. "I'm going to read people's mind," he said smiling.

Dave smirked before shaking his head.  "Yeah sure thing Doc," he said casually.  He leaned against the wall before glancing out the window.  He got up slowly from his position shaking his head. "Hey Doc I'll be right back," he said.  He thought he saw his "brother" and Ace outside but he wasnt positive, he had no clue why they would be in thus area.

Doc nodded. "Okay," he said. He turned a notch on his machine. "You think you're family is out there right?" he asked. He knew he considers Doc as family but he had to face his actual family sooner or later. He also wanted to make sure his machine worked.

Dave wasn't all that shocked thay Doc's machine actually worked, most of them do.  He nodded in response to Doc's question before walking outside and towards the direction Ace was walking.  

Ace turned around immediately since he heard someone following them, he smirked when he realized who it was.  "Wow look actually showed up for once," he stated.  He knew Jared and Nathan were holding a grudge against Dave for the longest time.

Doc looked out the window to make sure he was okay. Nathan had his hand on his gun in his holster before turning around only to see Dave, he took his hand away then. "What do you want Dave?" he asked.

Dave glanced at the gun in Nathan's holster.  "What can you possibly be hunting here? This is literally the quitest town in the state," he said.  He looked over at before shaking his head. "You're still working with a demon?" He questioned, with the way Jared was he was shocked Ace lived for even an hour with them.

Jared scoffed. "Yes we are," he said. "It's not like you would care what we're hunting anyway," Nathan said. He hasn't even been around to go what they go through everyday. "Can we just go?" he added turning away. 

Dave rolled his eyes before shoving Nathan to the ground.  "Tell me what your hunting" he said again.  He glared at his brother, quickly moving out of the way when Ace went to tackle him.  "Nice try Acey," he said casually.

Nathan got up quickly took Dave down to the ground as well. "I don't have to tell you anything," he said. Jared got in between Ace, Nathan and Dave. "Alright enough," he odered.

Dave glared at Nathan, before looking over at his "dad".  It wasn't as if he could tell him what to do in all honesty.  "Just tell me what your fucking hunting, I've been keeping an eye out I know nothing is in the area," he said.

Ace stood next Jared now, keeping his eyes on Dave.  He had a feeling he was going to try something and if he did he would do something about it even if Jared didn't want him to.

Jared shook his head. "It's fine," he said. "Its not like you are going to help us," he added turning away from him. He has been holding a grudge against his son every since he lied about going to college, he figured it out somehow. He glanced over at Ace to make sure he wasn't going to do anything.

Dave shook his head at Jared's comment.  He wasn't all too sure how to feel about this in all honesty.  He knew there wasn't anything weird going on in this town, he's been keeping tabs on everything within a pretty large radius.  He sighed lightly before turning to face Ace again, the teen who was with his father and brother smirked lightly flashing his eyes black before looking back at John.  "We should get going," he stated.

Jared glanced over at Ace and nodded quickly moving slightly in front of him, realizing what he just did. "Yeah we should," he said. He looked over at Dave and shook his head. "You don't want anything to do with us anyway," he said to him. He knew he had to get Ace out of there before things got out of control, he didn't want either one of them getting hurt.

Dave shook his head before grabbing his father's arm.  He loved his family, but he needed time away from them.  It was for his own best interest.  He sighed heavily before frowning.  "Tell me what you're hunting dad," he said casually.  He didn't want to cause a fight, not at all.  He just wanted to know what they were hunting.  Ace growled lightly before shoving Dave away from Jared.  "Don't. Touch. Him." he said. 

Jared shoved off Dave's arm and moved in front of Ace grabbing his shoulders to keep him from going near Dave. "Calm down," he said softly. He knew he wanted to protect him but this wasn't the way to do it. He turned to face Dave and sighed. "We're not hunting anything, we're looking for someone," he said. That was honestly the truth, strange things have been going on they think one specific person is behind it.

Dave rolled his eyes, he didn't believe any of this.  "Listen just tell me why you are here," he stated.  He just wanted to know why his family was here, it wasn't normal for them.  They wouldn't just show up in his home town for nothing.  He had a bad feeling this had to do with him and Doc, there was no way he was going to let them near Doc.  Ace turned away from Jared glaring at the ground.  He moved over to Nathan practically hissing now.  He was in no mood to deal with Dave right now.

Jared scoffed. "If you don't believe me fine but I find it kind if weird that every town we go to to hunt something down, nothing shows up and every single lead we get it turns out to be someone who looks exactly like you and a guy who looks like he just got hit by a bolt of lightning," he said getting closer to him. "What aren't you telling us?" he asked.

Dave shook his head before smirking lightly.  "You're seriously here coming after me and Doc when we are doing our job? Yea know,  saving people, hunting things, the family business," he stated.  He looked over at Ace before quickly returning his gaze to his father.  "At least I'm not working with a demon, who's probably just using you two," he said. Ace quickly turned to face Dave, tackling him to the ground and pounding on him.  "Shut the hell up already!" he shouted.  His eyes were pure black know, it would take a lot to calm him down.

Nathan pulled Ace away from Dave and tried to hold him back as much as he could. Jared walked up to Dave looking down on him. "First off, that man is not your family and second of all, Ace has our backs and if he doesn't then he knows I'll put him in check," he said. He looked up at the building and he saw a man with a funky looking hat on peeking out the window. He smirked and looked over Ace and Nathan. "He's up there," he said.

Dave rolled over on his side coughing heavily.  "Don't touch Doc or I swear to god I'll kill him," he said obviously referring to Ace.  He got up slpwly wiping the blood from his mouth glaring at the other men.  Ace looked at Nathan his eyes turning back to their usual blue color.  He shook his head slowly before walking pat Dave.  "We gotta go then," he said to answer Jared's statement.

Jared scoffed. "No you won't because I won't let you," he said. Ace has his back and he has his. He looked over at Ace and smiled lightly. He was back to normal which meant that he wasn't going to do something he was going to regret. He nodded at him and started walking towards where Doc was. He stopped for a moment and turned back to Dave. "Don't worry we're just going to talk to him," he said trying not to worry him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back