• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time Flies (Accepting)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
T I M E F L I E S .
o, won't you guide me with your light ¿

plot.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​

Do you ever wonder what happened to those kids you played with on the playground? Most friend groups grow apart after elementary or middle school and never speak to each other again, but when tragedy strikes, a group of friends will all be brought back together again. Following ten students, 'Time Flies' is the story of Halle Carmichael's death and all of the lives it affected. Each member of her middle school friend group receives a call from her mother, asking them to come to the funeral as Halle still talked about their time together. It's their first time being together in almost five years, how will things go? What secrets will come out about the old friend group? Can things go back to the way they were or does nothing work without Halle?.

characters.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶     ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
original.jpg

There will be ten main characters that were a part of Halle's friend group, each will have a stereotype about them, but the rest is up to you! Make them as cliche or out of the stereotype box as you wish.

BOYS
The Athlete [Taken]
The Skater Boy [Open]
The Bad Boy [Taken]
The Golden Boy [Open]
The Loner [Taken]

GIRLS
The Partier [Taken]
The Cheerleader [Taken]
The Reporter [Open]
The Sister [Taken]
The Class President [Taken]

Each of these characters sound simple, but we're going to make them anything but!

rules & other stuff.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Disclaimer; this roleplay will contain mature themes so I ask that you be 16+ and able to handle both writing and talking about it.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Rules;;
1. Must have discord as we'll be using it for OOC and plotting purposes
2. This is a lit.-adv. lit. group, so multiple paragraphs are expected as well as a writing sample
3. Please keep ooc drama to a minimum, I'd hate to have to kick someone.
4. This is a safe space, so no bigotry, racism, or homophobia of any kind will be tolerated at all.
5. All of RPN's rules also apple.
coded @wynorx

Last edited:
I am a sucker for these kinds of role plays.
extremely interested
Interested in playing the Golden Boy if that's still not taken/
Interested in the cheerleader if it's not taken
I’d love to play the loner!
Is the partier open?
any chance the bad boy is still available?
If you haven't joined the discord, please do so. If at the end of the day the characters haven't been claimed in the discord I will be taking off the reservation to let others grab them. Thank you! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back