• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
ollie i think when u make a discord our roles should be called dinowhores

i am anti dinowhore role i think that is derogatory to the dinos and we shouldnt bully dinosaurs :/

i am anti dinowhore role i think that is derogatory to the dinos and we shouldnt bully dinosaurs :/
:/ Uhmmmm excuse me are you accusing US of dino-phobia??? Excuse you I'm calling my manager :/ I would never insult the dinos when I want to be their whore :/

i am about to express deliver a second extinction event if the dinosaur sluttery continues 😭

Is this implying that the dinos are also whores? Because I think that the donors should be allowed to be whores but we shouldn’t call them that :/

i am about to express deliver a second extinction event if the dinosaur sluttery continues 😭
I mean hey they still have the technology. Who knows they could always make more dinos?

all opposed to dino sluttiness should just leave tbh 🙄 ur not welcome here /j

Is this implying that the dinos are also whores? Because I think that the donors should be allowed to be whores but we shouldn’t call them that :/
...yes, the dinos are, in fact, whores.

personally im tryna have a donkey x dragon type relationship. want me a busty lip stick wearing t. rex

original.jpg

This thread got so cursed so quickly and it's not even the fifth day since it was created. Wonders of all wonders, horrors of horrors, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back