• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
BELIAL. BELIAL. rita and babs plan a recon mission together because someone’s gotta be the lookout.
And that someone is JR, they bully JR into shutting up and keeping watch

EgAv_rwWAAApCf2.jpg

Babs being chased by dinosaurs: who knew this would happen if someone intentionally sabotaged the dinosaur park!!

listen listen i'm not saying she WILL explicitly but... if it's needed ✊ i lov a villain i do...

Realizing. JR and sasha.... workplace proximity associates moments cuz i KNOW JR has sasha on speedial. Or. Speed,,,, radio-

Someone seriously needs to teach JR to get a backbone and someone seriously needs to put Sasha through rehab after this.

Look JR certainly aint gonna be the person to speak up abt somethin !!! Gotta have someone else take pity on him 😔
Bailey loves being mean and knows how customer service goes. He's gonna be dunking so many people in wine.

Like, someone should either treat JR like a three-year-old child with self-confidence issues or bully them worse than anyone else until they finally stand up for themself.

JR smiling at these people and then turning around and radioing sasha like "the journalists are getting that Look again <:[ please come help--"

Honestly i. Dont know if many people in JR's life would have ever encouraged him to have a spine bcuz gjakgla people like him for it !! Why WOULDNT you want someone who would do anything for you with just a little nudge. In their line of work?? Thats the ideal coworker

Honestly i. Dont know if many people in JR's life would have ever encouraged him to have a spine bcuz gjakgla people like him for it !! Why WOULDNT you want someone who would do anything for you with just a little nudge. In their line of work?? Thats the ideal coworker
Sympathy? Empathy? Other -thy's I don't know but probably apply to this situation? Alright, Tenzing's a problem solver, and JR's entire deal feels like a problem for themself. The dude needs as much help as they can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back