• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
he absolutely would!! i do think they’ve probably met prior to the rp considering their fields / his support of conservationist efforts! i haven’t added it to his sheet yet but ro has pretty similar interests. he was living in guam before coming to dawson creek to help grow their bird populations!
Also considering Elliot to have an expertise on a certain group of dinosaurs~ since Ro's area of expertise are theropods and avians, I might have Elliot lean towards sauropods and hadrosaurs.

Add therizinosaur-enthusiast to the list while you're at it~ (even tho they are theropods themselves, but munch of leaves and bugs)

Also considering Elliot to have an expertise on a certain group of dinosaurs~ since Ro's area of expertise are theropods and avians, I might have Elliot lean towards sauropods and hadrosaurs.

Add therizinosaur-enthusiast to the list while you're at it~ (even tho they are theropods themselves, but munch of leaves and bugs)
love that!! sauropods 💖

I love Therizinosaurs, and also Spinosaurs.
Hell, my character could even develop a sense of either rivalry or connection to Spinosaurs considering he love fishing.

I love Therizinosaurs, and also Spinosaurs.
Hell, my character could even develop a sense of either rivalry or connection to Spinosaurs considering he love fishing.
Imagine...

FRVhKfgWUAAvpZ1

Elliot Fun Fact: There's still much debate surrounding the concept of semi-aquatic spinosaurs ever since the 2020 discovery of Spinosaurus' webbed tail. Until then, it's been widely agreed that Spinosaurs typically waded in water and grabbed fish from shallow water. A recent paper earlier this year compared the bone densities of three different spinosaurs - Baryonyx, Suchomimus, and Spinosaurus itself - to determine which inhabited this type of life and which were true waders and which were capable of proper diving.

The results shown that Spinosaurus was shown to have very dense bones, and thus supported the hypothesis that it could submerge underwater. However, surprisingly, it's shown that Baryonyx ALSO had dense bones and that it too supported a semi-aquatic lifestyle; with experts thinking it could WALK on the bottom of a lake/river like hippos today.

That means we could ALSO have a scene like this:

FP-jf3WXoAEGdvK.jpg:large

Meanwhile, Suchomimus' bone density remained relatively light, meaning it was primarily a wader.

You can read more info about this debate here.

Personally I think the truly semi-aquatic spinosaurs could both wade and dive for certain types of food given the circumstance~

Last edited:
Clearly the attraction we all need is a “Swim with the Spinos!” cage. Can’t possibly go wrong!

Also my darling little Rita is complete, I think.

too late i already love her. asking for her hand in marriage

I would if I already had the Gallimimus im taking to my aunt's for Thanksgiving! Then, for the Winter solstice feast my Grandmother wants me to bring an Entelodont for this year's sacrifice! Why won't a regular pig suffice, you old bat!

Elliot Fun Fact: There's still much debate surrounding the concept of semi-aquatic spinosaurs ever since the 2020 discovery of Spinosaurus' webbed tail. Until then, it's been widely agreed that Spinosaurs typically waded in water and grabbed fish from shallow water. A recent paper earlier this year compared the bone densities of three different spinosaurs - Baryonyx, Suchomimus, and Spinosaurus itself - to determine which inhabited this type of life and which were true waders and which were capable of proper diving.

The results shown that Spinosaurus was shown to have very dense bones, and thus supported the hypothesis that it could submerge underwater. However, surprisingly, it's shown that Baryonyx ALSO had dense bones and that it too supported a semi-aquatic lifestyle; with experts thinking it could WALK on the bottom of a lake/river like hippos today.

That means we could ALSO have a scene like this:

FP-jf3WXoAEGdvK.jpg:large

Meanwhile, Suchomimus' bone density remained relatively light, meaning it was primarily a wader.

You can read more info about this debate here.

Personally I think the truly semi-aquatic spinosaurs could both wade and dive for certain types of food given the circumstance~
Like wut? lol that doesn't look like the dino that beat T-rex. Still reeeeally cools. More like a crocodile. Or mini godzilla

Bruh. Just checking out some dinos ruined my childhood. Velociraptors are actually the size of a goose?! And should be feathery too?! Still, like they scary switchblade claw bitey murder geese so yeah, i'd still run. Cuz 'clever giiiirllll...'

Heyyy gang I haven't had a chance to check over sheets yet! Or backread the ooc lol. Just coming in to say if anyone has questions to lmk or if you have some plot-relevant or park-relevant additions to your character that I'm open to discussing them here or in DMS.

No need to backread it is here and there chatter haha

I think togy wanted to know if the Jurassic park books / movies exist in the universe

And elytra elytra i was wondering if I could have my character pen a few Callouts on the company before for their numerous ventures, coulda been especially dogged critic, but probably one of the most enthused to see if mysterious venture is a saving grace? If that’s alright? I hinted to knowing of it but I figure ask to make it official :)

Firstly, snakes are adorable:
Edit: There was a cute snake here, trust me
And secondly, I'll probably need to ask you elytra elytra a ton of questions about the dino's behavior every time we encounter a new dino because I don't just want to make the rules on their behavior by myself without consulting you.

Last edited:
No need to backread it is here and there chatter haha

I think togy wanted to know if the Jurassic park books / movies exist in the universe

And elytra elytra i was wondering if I could have my character pen a few Callouts on the company before for their numerous ventures, coulda been especially dogged critic, but probably one of the most enthused to see if mysterious venture is a saving grace? If that’s alright? I hinted to knowing of it but I figure ask to make it official :)
1. No they don't exist lol
2. Oh yea absolutely!!! You can do that

Firstly, snakes are adorable:

And secondly, I'll probably need to ask you elytra elytra a ton of questions about the dino's behavior every time we encounter a new dino because I don't just want to make the rules on their behavior by myself without consulting you.
That's totally cool! I'm up for answering questions at any time

snakes are not my friend from a phobia standpoint gonna slide everyone my card that says “I have a phobia of snakes please excuse my avoidance”

snakes are not my friend from a phobia standpoint gonna slide everyone my card that says “I have a phobia of snakes please excuse my avoidance”
Ahh right! So sorry about that! Removed the snake from the message I was replying to in my post for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back