• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
C- on the BBB reviews

"had fun merch, rate of throwing employees into enclosures a little too high. rate of employees becoming one with the dinos also too high"

Elliot survives much, much longer than anyone expected him to. He manages to integrate into a pack of raptors as the alpha and just becomes part of the exhibit. He finally accomplishes the dream he's had since he was six years old: Becoming a dinosaur. The end.
Chris Pratt will certainly be proud~ or mortified, one of the two

ceratogaulus_rhinoceros_by_paleopastori-d8ni2oa.jpg

How about MULTIPLE Ceratogaulus? With bebes?
perfection

You flatter her, but I think she's more of a luigi tbh. We basically split crisp rat into a loving couple and shrank their dinos. We just realized it now >.>

I also hope the park has this swampy boi just hanging around named "Shrek":

One of my favorite dinosaurs too

This. Was. My. Childhood.

The UrRu heads look a lot like a hadrosaur to me. I see a fair amount of Edmontosaurus in this one, especially the way the nasal bones are shaped.
They sorta resemble the outdated hadrosaur depictions but yeah I can see it even with modern restorations.

1669156039406.jpeg

Some speculative art may be in order…

hey Develius Develius , would it be alright if my journalist either knew or knew of Elliot and his previous work? her whole shtick is that she's mostly a writer for scientific publications and that sort of thing, so it's certainly possible that she's either written about digs he's been on, papers he's written, or even interviewed him directly

hey Develius Develius , would it be alright if my journalist either knew or knew of Elliot and his previous work? her whole shtick is that she's mostly a writer for scientific publications and that sort of thing, so it's certainly possible that she's either written about digs he's been on, papers he's written, or even interviewed him directly

Absolutely! I'm totes down for that~ He is a bit of an internet celebrity within the paleo-community after all so it makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back