• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
81t-XZVfxFL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

What Elliot reads on his off time~
Late but 1) CHRIST ALMIGHTY Elliot is suffering severely from Main Character syndrome and 2) I need this book now. So cursed. Must buy.

Late but 1) CHRIST ALMIGHTY Elliot is suffering severely from Main Character syndrome and 2) I need this book now. So cursed. Must buy.
1).
Everyone: Romance and Partner selections
Elliot: Local nerd just wants to bang see fuckin dinosaurs man, like cmon now~

2).
Send us a picture when you do

Wait. Elliot main character syndrome?

I am playing apex and simultaneously trying to keep up here lmao

Shura def supporting this park so that they can romance the dinosaurs /j Time to turn this into a romance rp

I mean it would probably sell for some BIG bucks. Bring an abomination into the world, better get some money out of it yk?

"Similar monsters were used back in 2002, during Univers Studios' Halloween Horror Nights' Islands of Fear, in the Scarezone JP Extinction and the Haunted House Project Evilution. In them, a hideous accident resulted in the park staff turning into human/dinosaur hybrid mutants."

this could be us

Unironically love that. I dont think it fits JP but i DO love the idea
Thank god they didn't show up -
"Similar monsters were used back in 2002, during Univers Studios' Halloween Horror Nights' Islands of Fear, in the Scarezone JP Extinction and the Haunted House Project Evilution. In them, a hideous accident resulted in the park staff turning into human/dinosaur hybrid mutants."

this could be us
That's where we got the horrid abomination~ the Grebnedu.

This toes the line between horrific and balls to the walls cool. Oh, if only I could be a dinotaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back