• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
Plus you never know, the chances of one of them gaining even consciousness to systematically take out everything you love as they feel rejected with the notion that they were created in a lab and not “natural” is small, but not impossible… better to cut those earthly ties when the raptors come banging down the door

the good thing about ollie rps are the creechers (dinos) ARE romanceable. elliot can get the dino girlfriend of his dreams
81t-XZVfxFL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

What Elliot reads on his off time~

the good thing about ollie rps are the creechers (dinos) ARE romanceable. elliot can get the dino girlfriend of his dreams
I'm hopping on just to say I'm gonna attack you violently xoxo

y’all do u see me (innocent) being threatened for no reason at all :-(

publishing libel in Ollie’s good Christian minecraft server?

Also elytra elytra - If critically acclaimed Zoologist, British Steve Iwrin, Park Manager, and Time Traveler Nigel Marven doesn't at least make a cameo in this RP, I'm legally allowed to send hungry T-Rexes to your house~

x1080

Look elliot is free to crush on jr but uh. Dont expect an reciprocation lmao

Also elytra elytra - If critically acclaimed Zoologist, British Steve Iwrin, Park Manager, and Time Traveler Nigel Marven doesn't at least make a cameo in this RP, I'm legally allowed to send hungry T-Rexes to your house~

x1080
Do u want him to die 😭😭😭 isn’t this a horror Roleplay 😭😭😭

this is the guy who started shark week, i think he should get eaten by a megalodon
The hell are you smokin? lol Unless this is a joke, then egg on my face

Why Peter Benchley - ya know, the AUTHOR OF JAWS - and Discovery Channel were the first hosts!

Nigel did encounter a Megalodon tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back