• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tigers and luna's hybride academy

Lexi
c1e15308f1d8e993f388f49acdc4cbf1--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg

She just looked at the food as she sighed she forgot how to smile she just wore her hoodie as she was watching her phone in case any of her siblings call she had her headphones on as she wasn't ready to go to the school she just eat her hamburger she was enjoying her food' did they forget about me or they didn't know i was coming today' she thought as she watched her phone she was drinking her milkshake as she was enjoying as she was wearing her favorite camera as she w looked at her camera looking at the pictures as she looked at the pictures of the people that was around her as she was enjoying her time with her camera and taking pictures she took some pictures of the station her first day at the school but she was only at the station she haven't started the school yet Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
IMG_2825.JPG
Aliel groaned tiredly as she sat up, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she cracked them open to the blinding light of the heavens. Growling a little as she slid to the side of her bed and pushed the golden sheets off of her, getting up she spoke with irritation in her voice. "I swear sometimes I can't stand the light." She grumbled as she walked across the beautiful white floors of her room, heading through the pillars at one end of her room to a large patio she looked out at the city of angels that floated in the clouds. Looking around she sighed once more before she started to glow, her sleeping garmets glowing bright gold and changing into her normal armor and cloth she wore. Letting Out another sigh she walked to the edge of the patio that had no railing and yawned as her wings slowly stretched out, flapping a little before a black portal opened in front of her. Stepping forward she appeared at the train station, scythe in hand, golden crown adorning her head along with all the other little parts of her clothing. Looking around she immediately frowned. "The hell. I thought I teleported to the school." She said as she looked around to spot a girl sitting on the benches with her things. Walking over to her she spoke. "Excuse me. Are you a student at the school?" She asked

fullsizeoutput_61.jpg

Click​

There was water everywhere. To be honest, it wasn't really a problem to Coiriana Littleton, as she was completely comfortable in it. The problem was that it was in her dorm, and her roommate would probably mind. Whoever that may be, she didn't know. She was starting to worry. She couldn't figure out where it was coming from, therefore, she couldn't clean it up. On top of it all, the room was carpeted. She looked at her mop and sighed. This was going to be a great day.

(Open for interaction)

code by pasta

Mina comes in the room and blinks then presses against the ground and a few soft blue waves pulse over the room and then the water starts to quickly dry up from the rush of warm and she says" I'm mina you must also be new here and don't worry about it stuff happens".

Raz kisses bloods cheek as they are talking the tour of the school and says" i'm really happy you convinced her not to pick a fight and she's so loveling i really i'm a lucky man to you such girls and women in my life, speaking of which not now but in the future what do you say to having a kid with me and i got to be honest as much as love the girls one more son would be nice".

lissandra smile widely as she turn around to face him as her wings flutter "but when will will i see it then Dazar-kun?" she ask while fluffing her cheeks and making a cute powt as she place her hands to his cheeks while playing it "then i wont give you my gift yet untill you showed me yours" she said teasingly as she giggled

Dazar gives her bum another squeeze before letting go and says" you don't realize the granny's tend to pull and play with their grandsons or daughters cheeks but that aside this week end for sure and wear something nice it took me a long time to save up for this place".

Razin gently laughs and says" you got me there dear and who knows we might become more than friends after all i like a sharp tongued and intelligent women, but in the mean time please enjoy your self".

Ray grins widely and says" Well these aren't the run of the mill cameras and their are harmless traps set up so it shall be interesting to say the least, but the fact your willing to play is one of the many reasons i love you so much".

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Lexi
e238fcc4a9a6da97b70bdd428fdd6fb2--art-and-anime-chibi.jpg

She just looked at the person" um yeah my brother was supposed to pick me up I don't know where he is I've been waiting I'm alexia who are you miss" she says while she stood up as she was acting depressed as she looked around" are you lost" she asked as she stood up looking up at the person as she grabbed her bag as she grabbed her phone' where are you big brother I waiting for you to pick me up from the train station I'm waiting on you please come come on I hate waiting' she texted mad at her brother" are you new at the school too" she asked Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
"I'm sure I can figure out how to bypass them without much trouble. And the worse that could happen is Fritz and Luna yell at me for sneaking out," the hybrid snickered. But hearing Ray mention how he loved her a lot made her smile and blush. A tiny purr found its way to her throat and her tail swished a bit. Ivy was still learning the concept of love, one of the few emotions she was new to. Though with Ray she was learning a little more about it day by day.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

fullsizeoutput_61.jpg

Click​

"Yeah, I'm a bit new..." Coi looked down at the now dry carpet, blushing. She wondered why the girl was in here. She looked back up at the girl. "I, uh... I'm Coi. Are you..." She gestured to the other bed tin the room, thinking this was her roommate.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

code by pasta

Lexi
e238fcc4a9a6da97b70bdd428fdd6fb2--art-and-anime-chibi.jpg

She just looked at the person" um yeah my brother was supposed to pick me up I don't know where he is I've been waiting I'm alexia who are you miss" she says while she stood up as she was acting depressed as she looked around" are you lost" she asked as she stood up looking up at the person as she grabbed her bag as she grabbed her phone' where are you big brother I waiting for you to pick me up from the train station I'm waiting on you please come come on I hate waiting' she texted mad at her brother" are you new at the school too" she asked Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Aliel looked to her curiously before shaking her head. "Oh no I'm not lost I just miss teleported, and I'm not new I'm a teacher at the school, have been for 5 years." She said to her proudly before smiling at the girl a little. "If you'd like I can take you to the school." She said to her softly before holding out a hand for her to take

Lexi
Mio-No-Thank-You-mio-akiyama-19855012-431-500.jpg

She just looked at the teacher as she had depression problems as she sighed" yes ma'am i would like to go with you i think my brother forgot to pick me up anyways" she looked at her as she took her hand as she grabbed her bag with her free hand" okay lets go" she haven't smiled since her father and mother divorced the only thing that made her happy was her camera she looked down at her camera making sure she still had it she was slightly moody" so what is the school like i'm nervous" she just hold onto the teacher hand she hated her medecine nothing works for her' i'm mad big brother you forgotten about me lucky me a teacher found me she's an angel so i'm going with her if i see you your dead' she texted him as she was pissed off she was a moody teenager at the moment Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Blood look at her husband and to their daughter wth a smile "i know she Raz when i first saw her i know she is a sweet angel that just need some love and happiness right sweetie" she said with all heart. she then look at him and smile surprisingly when he mentioned anout having a new baby in the family as her heart beat happily and place her hand over to her lips "of course thag would be wonderful and im good with a boy too Raz so that our son can have a brother to play with" she said as she wrap her arms around him happily as and she look at her daughter then to Raz "thoe should we tell this to our kids first?" She happily ask him

Lissandra look at him with a smile "oh i know that but its so cute when i tease you like this" she said with a giggle as she held his hand "and wear something nice" she said as she blushed deeply wondering what he have for her. She then look at him in the eyes and nodded "dont worry Dezar-kun ill wear a special dress for you" she said with a deep blush and a wink implying something special

Flor lookat her office as she felt a sweet brezz and shiver as she turn around and fix her hait as she scan the room with her purple eyes "she must have got back in the school" she said happily as she stand up and walk up from her seat and walk out of her room as she walk around the school hallway wanting to see her "my Angel were are you" she said sweetly as she walk by the door and saw a girl right by the photography "excuse me have you seen the teacher of Combat magic around here?" She ask her

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir [/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexi
Mio-No-Thank-You-mio-akiyama-19855012-431-500.jpg

She just looked at the teacher as she had depression problems as she sighed" yes ma'am i would like to go with you i think my brother forgot to pick me up anyways" she looked at her as she took her hand as she grabbed her bag with her free hand" okay lets go" she haven't smiled since her father and mother divorced the only thing that made her happy was her camera she looked down at her camera making sure she still had it she was slightly moody" so what is the school like i'm nervous" she just hold onto the teacher hand she hated her medecine nothing works for her' i'm mad big brother you forgotten about me lucky me a teacher found me she's an angel so i'm going with her if i see you your dead' she texted him as she was pissed off she was a moody teenager at the moment Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Blood look at her husband and to their daughter wth a smile "i know she Raz when i first saw her i know she is a sweet angel that just need some love and happiness right sweetie" she said with all heart. she then look at him and smile surprisingly when he mentioned anout having a new baby in the family as her heart beat happily and place her hand over to her lips "of course thag would be wonderful and im good with a boy too Raz so that our son can have a brother to play with" she said as she wrap her arms around him happily as and she look at her daughter then to Raz "thoe should we tell this to our kids first?" She happily ask him

Lissandra look at him with a smile "oh i know that but its so cute when i tease you like this" she said with a giggle as she held his hand "and wear something nice" she said as she blushed deeply wondering what he have for her. She then look at him in the eyes and nodded "dont worry Dezar-kun ill wear a special dress for you" she said with a deep blush and a wink implying something special

Flor lookat her office as she felt a sweet brezz and shiver as she turn around and fix her hait as she scan the room with her purple eyes "she must have got back in the school" she said happily as she stand up and walk up from her seat and walk out of her room as she walk around the school hallway wanting to see her "my Angel were are you" she said sweetly as she walk by the door and saw a girl right by the photography "excuse me have you seen the teacher of Combat magic around here?" She ask her

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir [/USER]
IMG_2825.JPG
Aliel smiled a little and pulled the girl close. "Hold on tight alright." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around the girl and her wings spread out. Tightening her grip on the girl as she started to flap her wings hard and they shot up into the air. Soaring high in the sky they quickly headed for the school. "The schools a fun place you'll like it. So what's your name?!" Aliel asked the girl as they. Neared the school. Soon landing in the main court yard with a couple loud flaps of her wings. Gently setting the girl on her feet once they had landed she looked to the girl. "Well here we are." She said to her

Mina comes in the room and blinks then presses against the ground and a few soft blue waves pulse over the room and then the water starts to quickly dry up from the rush of warm and she says" I'm mina you must also be new here and don't worry about it stuff happens".

Raz kisses bloods cheek as they are talking the tour of the school and says" i'm really happy you convinced her not to pick a fight and she's so loveling i really i'm a lucky man to you such girls and women in my life, speaking of which not now but in the future what do you say to having a kid with me and i got to be honest as much as love the girls one more son would be nice".

lissandra smile widely as she turn around to face him as her wings flutter "but when will will i see it then Dazar-kun?" she ask while fluffing her cheeks and making a cute powt as she place her hands to his cheeks while playing it "then i wont give you my gift yet untill you showed me yours" she said teasingly as she giggled

Dazar gives her bum another squeeze before letting go and says" you don't realize the granny's tend to pull and play with their grandsons or daughters cheeks but that aside this week end for sure and wear something nice it took me a long time to save up for this place".

Razin gently laughs and says" you got me there dear and who knows we might become more than friends after all i like a sharp tongued and intelligent women, but in the mean time please enjoy your self".

Ray grins widely and says" Well these aren't the run of the mill cameras and their are harmless traps set up so it shall be interesting to say the least, but the fact your willing to play is one of the many reasons i love you so much".

Donatello Donatello

img_2380-jpg.344596

Vira looked at him with a puzzled expression clearly not carrying his flirtyness as she stood there petting the vertibirds. She honestly didn't know how to respond to his words seeing as no one really explained to her what it was he was doing.

Siponya gently sighs and says" not really if anything if either me or my siblings don't have our stuff together he'll not be a happy camper and that's the nice version of it, but i can see some might say that and i'm Siponya". " Say i enjoy talking to new people so even if were not buddy buddy it might help us both through getting through the school, as for classes dad has a new wife that's a combat teacher and from the looks of things she's been in several battles". " I don't know much about the tech guy or most of the others, but i'm sure it won't be long before we will do".
i get the feeling eva has had some rough dealing in her life but it's not my place to ask about them at this stage because even i have secrets i haven't told my brother'.

Eva's heart sank when she mentioned Combat. Well, there goes a perfect grade.... "Well, I guess as long as we stick together, we can help each other." The winged girl said, a small smile on her face. Hopefully, no classes will be hard, and hopefully, she won't be made the center of the class. Eva got lost in her thoughts about the classes before looking at Sip (easier), "so, uh, where are the students staying? I was never told anything..."

View attachment 344602
Aliel smiled a little and pulled the girl close. "Hold on tight alright." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around the girl and her wings spread out. Tightening her grip on the girl as she started to flap her wings hard and they shot up into the air. Soaring high in the sky they quickly headed for the school. "The schools a fun place you'll like it. So what's your name?!" Aliel asked the girl as they. Neared the school. Soon landing in the main court yard with a couple loud flaps of her wings. Gently setting the girl on her feet once they had landed she looked to the girl. "Well here we are." She said to her

Donatello Donatello

@WhoCares62

@Comet

img_2380-jpg.344596

Vira looked at him with a puzzled expression clearly not carrying his flirtyness as she stood there petting the vertibirds. She honestly didn't know how to respond to his words seeing as no one really explained to her what it was he was doing.

Razin gently laughs and says" well when one only hangs out with birds and beast it figures but no biggie, you'll get as time passes but in the meantime i should check in with my son it was fun meeting you". With that he playfully waves and then turns around and starts to walk away from here vira humming gently because he's in a great mood.

Mina gently smiles and goes to the bunk and says" that's right i'm your new roomie and i get it's somewhat tricky but you should be more careful about where the water goes or the janitor will get peeded off".

Dazar grins then pulls away and pulls his phone out of his pocket and sees messages and open it up and it's from his half sister lexi and he face palms himself and says" Well this is going to be awkward to say the least i'll have to deal with a moody pissed off little sister when it see her i should of remembered, lets go and check the courtyard to see if she's there if not then i'll ring her to find out where she is".

Lllinka turns around to the women addressing her and says" I'm sorry but i haven't speaking of people i'd better go and find my little brother raz i haven't seen him in a while, but i do wish you the best of luck finding her".

Blood look at her husband and to their daughter with a smile "i know she Raz when i first saw her i know she is a sweet angel that just need some love and happiness right sweetie" she said with all heart. she then look at him and smile surprisingly when he mentioned about having a new baby in the family as her heart beat happily and place her hand over to her lips "of course thag would be wonderful and im good with a boy too Raz so that our son can have a brother to play with" she said as she wrap her arms around him happily as and she look at her daughter then to Raz "thoe should we tell this to our kids first?" She happily asks him

Raz slyly gives the edge of her breast a playful squeeze and then says" Yeah it would be wrong to not ask them but i'm really happy that your cool with it i know back there i was a little insensitive so sorry about that and yeah your right kurumi is a good girl but i also think she really likes you otherwise she would of picked the fight already".

Siponya gently smiles and says" Well most students live in the dorms but i don't mind if you share my room after all it's nice to have sometime away from it all, as for combat class there's plenty of people that can help you out and i don't mind the pressure now i think about it's made me stronger after all".

Siponya gently smiles and says" Well most students live in the dorms but i don't mind if you share my room after all it's nice to have sometime away from it all, as for combat class there's plenty of people that can help you out and i don't mind the pressure now i think about it's made me stronger after all".

Eva nodded with a small smile. "Thank you for the offer, I don't really know where the dorms are exactly." She chuckled shyly, looking down at the ground. She stretched one of her wings out, feeling a cramp coming before saying. "It would be nice to room with someone I know, again, thank you for the offer. None of my stuff have came in yet.. my uh.. 'parents' are still trying to send it." She explained, getting shy again.

Lexi
Akiyama.Mio.full.859233.jpg

She just looked at the lady" my name alexia but my family calls me lexi" she say" i have problems with my powers" she looked around she was very moody' oh yeah my half big brother is going to get it i am moody and pissed off for him not picking me up it's not fair' she thought as she just liked her flying" miss aliel that was cool i never thought flying would be so cool" she was looking at her camera looking at the pictures she took she just grabbed her" well anyways thanks i guess i'll look for my big brother" she say as she looked around as she looked up at the school she was nervous about it Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Lissandra look at him as she let out a frown "well i hope your sister is alright Dazar-kun" she said while holding ti her box "we should better go right away before something happens to her and if you like i can fly us there so we can get in time" she said as she gave him a sly grin

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood look at him and gave a nodd about his daughter "well she has the right to know why you left her in the first place" she said and gave him a gently pat in the head "of cours i am cool with it Raz" she said as she look at him "i know that we have wonderful kids but i also long and want to have one laying by my own womb" she said with a blush and held his hand

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Flor place a hand by her shoulder with wonder "i guest shes still at work" she whisoer with a blush anf she turn by the door 'oh flor whats wrong with you today' she told herself as she place her habd over to her head.maybe shes just felt very tured today since she have been fixing the medical files of the studebts and the freshmans "mmmm i need some sleep" she said rubbing her head and walking insude the school

Lissandra look at him as she let out a frown "well i hope your sister is alright Dazar-kun" she said while holding ti her box "we should better go right away before something happens to her and if you like i can fly us there so we can get in time" she said as she gave him a sly grin

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood look at him and gave a nodd about his daughter "well she has the right to know why you left her in the first place" she said and gave him a gently pat in the head "of cours i am cool with it Raz" she said as she look at him "i know that we have wonderful kids but i also long and want to have one laying by my own womb" she said with a blush and held his hand

Flor place a hand by her shoulder with wonder "i guest shes still at work" she whisoer with a blush anf she turn by the door 'oh flor whats wrong with you today' she told herself as she place her habd over to her head.maybe shes just felt very tured today since she have been fixing the medical files of the studebts and the freshmans "mmmm i need some sleep" she said rubbing her head and walking insude the school

Dazar gently laughs and says" Does that mean i get to use your lovely rack as a pillow then my dear and sure why not"

Raz gently smiles as they get to the west wing and lots of sunlight lights the path way and raz says" kurumi do you happen to have your sisters number on you right now because i want to quickly check in with her".

Karumi
images

She just looked at her daddy as she smiles as she just nodded" yeah I'm her big sis I have to make sure she is okay" she told him. She just looked around" here I can call her so you can talk to her" she say as she hears her little voice as she sounded depressed like she always is" here daddy here talk to her" she say handeling her phone to her dad' why do I have a big family I just wanted to be a good sister every time I try to get close with little sister she becomes distant I feel like I'm a bad sister am I worth it' she thought looking at her dad Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ivy gave a small sigh as she looked up at Ray. "Hey Ray, you wanna go hang out somewhere? Like go into town or just hang out in my room..." the last two words she spoke seemed to linger in the air. It was a bit surprising for the hybrid to ask such a question, especially her boyfriend. Mostly because of how bashful and shy she got around him. So when she glanced up at him she was blushing and her tail gave a tiny twitch.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dazar gently laughs and says" Does that mean i get to use your lovely rack as a pillow then my dear and sure why not"

Raz gently smiles as they get to the west wing and lots of sunlight lights the path way and raz says" kurumi do you happen to have your sisters number on you right now because i want to quickly check in with her".

Rose look at him with a nodd as she place her arms to his cheeks and pullung him closer "yes you can all ill sure to make it special" she said with a giggle as she look at him and held his hand "so..." she stop for a moment "lets go" she said with a giggle

Lissandra look at Dazar and smile as she held his hand and look around and her wings open "maybe u should call your little sister" she said to him as she brouggt out her phone and started calling his sister

Lexi
Mio-Akiyama-mio-akiyama-16562175-500-400.jpg

She just got out of her phone as she heard her phone ringing" hello..... who this" she say sounding depressed as she was still in the courtyard she didn't know who was the person that called her" do you know my big brother" she told her on the phone as she waited for a reply she didn't know how to be happy anymore she was mad at her big brother for forgetting to pick her up she glad one of the teachers brought her to school if not she would be stuck at the train station for a while Donatello Donatello

Ivy gave a small sigh as she looked up at Ray. "Hey Ray, you wanna go hang out somewhere? Like go into town or just hang out in my room..." the last two words she spoke seemed to linger in the air. It was a bit surprising for the hybrid to ask such a question, especially her boyfriend. Mostly because of how bashful and shy she got around him. So when she glanced up at him she was blushing and her tail gave a tiny twitch.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She just looked at her daddy as she smiles as she just nodded" yeah I'm her big sis I have to make sure she is okay" she told him. She just looked around" here I can call her so you can talk to her" she say as she hears her little voice as she sounded depressed like she always is" here daddy here talk to her" she say handing her phone to her dad' why do I have a big family I just wanted to be a good sister every time I try to get close with little sister she becomes distant I feel like I'm a bad sister am I worth it' she thought looking at her dad.

Dazar takes the phone off lissy and says" i get your probably pretty annoyed and justly so, and in turn i would like to make it up to you, so this weekend i'm heading out with lissy to market part of town since i need to get a new suit but while were there i can do some shopping with you first".

Raz tries to ring after a minute of ringing he can't get through and so presses the red button to end and says" Hopefully dazar got through, anyways since that can't be helped shall we continue the tour before we head back to the office and home for the day".

Ray grins and says" i'm easy going classes won't be till thursday so we can go to a movie or or back into town or we could make out now some and then again at the weekend".
Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Lexi
Mio-pics-mio-akiyama-35344578-500-281.jpg

She just sighed as she wanted to press end button but she heard about shopping" we going shopping okay one condetion you buy whatever i want and you'll get me ice cream" she told him as she walked in the building" where are you i just walked in the school" she told him" i'm still mad but going out and shopping sounds fun" she say she was getting nervors since she haven't tooken her medecine as she breathe in getting more moody as she looked around as she saw some teachers trying to talk" just shurt up leave me alone" she say in a bad mood as she was trying to find her brother

Karumi
bqBi6Xe.gif

She just looked at her step mom and her daddy" okay that is fine" she say" lets go on an adventure" she giggled as she was slightly hyper for no reason she haven't had any candy she just walked with them" it looks like a big school daddy" she told him as she giggled as she was having fun with her dad and stepmother she just grabbed her step mom arm and held onto it she was happy with her she missed her real mother but she trusted blood a lot she didn't think she would leave her like her mother did
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
"I did promise you a ride," she reminded him as she smiled softly. Looking up at him her amber eyes gave off a soft glow kind of. Standing on her toes and pulling Ray down a bit she planted a kiss on his lips that lasted about a minute before she pulled away some. "But I'm up for whatever you want to do," Ivy's smile had a hint of playfulness in it as she let go of her boyfriend's shirt. Standing back on her feet normally she slipped her hands into the pockets on her ripped skinny jeans. Her ears and tail vanished as she smiled up at him, "Are there any movies you want to go see? Maybe shop or go get a bite to eat at one of the cafe's and get a bite to eat? My treat."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:

fullsizeoutput_61.jpg

Click​

"It was like that when I go here," Coi replied. She looked at her mop. "I... uh... I should probably put this back. You're welcome to come with." She turned and walked right into the door. "Er.. That's a door..."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

code by pasta

Last edited:

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

IMG_2825.JPG
Aliel nodded to the girl when she went off before turning for the school. Letting a small smirk slip onto her lips as she headed inside and made her way towards the nurses office. Opening the door and peeking in to see if Flor was in there or not

Razin gently laughs and says" well when one only hangs out with birds and beast it figures but no biggie, you'll get as time passes but in the meantime i should check in with my son it was fun meeting you". With that he playfully waves and then turns around and starts to walk away from here vira humming gently because he's in a great mood.

Mina gently smiles and goes to the bunk and says" that's right i'm your new roomie and i get it's somewhat tricky but you should be more careful about where the water goes or the janitor will get peeded off".

Dazar grins then pulls away and pulls his phone out of his pocket and sees messages and open it up and it's from his half sister lexi and he face palms himself and says" Well this is going to be awkward to say the least i'll have to deal with a moody pissed off little sister when it see her i should of remembered, lets go and check the courtyard to see if she's there if not then i'll ring her to find out where she is".

Lllinka turns around to the women addressing her and says" I'm sorry but i haven't speaking of people i'd better go and find my little brother raz i haven't seen him in a while, but i do wish you the best of luck finding her".

Blood look at her husband and to their daughter with a smile "i know she Raz when i first saw her i know she is a sweet angel that just need some love and happiness right sweetie" she said with all heart. she then look at him and smile surprisingly when he mentioned about having a new baby in the family as her heart beat happily and place her hand over to her lips "of course thag would be wonderful and im good with a boy too Raz so that our son can have a brother to play with" she said as she wrap her arms around him happily as and she look at her daughter then to Raz "thoe should we tell this to our kids first?" She happily asks him

Raz slyly gives the edge of her breast a playful squeeze and then says" Yeah it would be wrong to not ask them but i'm really happy that your cool with it i know back there i was a little insensitive so sorry about that and yeah your right kurumi is a good girl but i also think she really likes you otherwise she would of picked the fight already".

IMG_2380.JPG
Vira watched the man walk off staring at him rather confused she eventually just shrugged and went back to the vertibirds. Both squealing and playing on her shoulders as she made her way into the school to go find her temporary classroom where her students were to meet.

Lissandra look at him with a smile "that was nice of you to say to your sister Dazar." she said as she look at him with a smile as she followed him to school and her hands was entwined with his "so about the call" she said as she look at him "what kind of suit are you going to find dazar?" she said as she look at him happily as a blush creep across her cheeks as she talk to him. like every now and then. whenever she look nor talk to him she have a heartfull sensation that even thoe they are together her heart still beat like a drum before him.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

blood look at him with a smile "oh i bet he did Raz after all he is a strong child" she said as she look at their daughter with a smile " hey Karumi would you like to get some candy after the tour?" she ask her with a giddily smile as she gently held her hand and her other arm wrap onto his shoulder and she gave him a kiss to his cheeks "oh Raz why so early? are you getting exited?" she whisperd teasingly in his ear and she giggle

Flor de Lis sat onto her table while she look at the table and into the sky as her hand was rested on her cheeks "were can she be?" she mumble as she look at the time and take a breath. not knowing her sweet Angel was already behind the door taking a peak. she shook her head and sat up straight "maybe shes just buzy she will be here. i hope shes safe" she said as she held both of her hands together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back