• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tigers and luna's hybride academy

Emma
by2zzzy2mv6mxqhk7en7syfbus4il7hi_hq.jpg

She just winced a bit as she was passed out she was coughing a bit as she felt the medicine in her as she heard her mom" mama" she mumbled her throat was hurting as she heard the ambulance coming as she was panicking a bit she hated hospitals she was scared of them she just wanted to go back home and read her book she had her head on her mom lap as she just slept on her mom lap she felt safe when she was around her parents she was scared that she had to get surgery cause of the nuts she had in the food that was prepared she just held onto her mom' I hurt my throats hurts I worry mama and daddy I didn't know the food had peanuts why is happening I want sissy' she thought as she was scared she was breathing a bit heavily she just was wimper she felt tears coming down her face crying a bit she was scared she might have to have a surgery since she had a server allergy Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Frizt called the ambulance it didn't take long for them to get there and then they quickly but carefully get to work and put her in the ambulance and frizts sighs in relief and gently grabs lunas hand and pulls her into the truck then says" These days they have all kinds of advanced medicine so she shouldn't have to go under as long as her body doesn't reject it, shame it happened this way but it can't be helped".

Ray smiles warmly and deeply kisses ivy and squeezes her body softly then playfully pulls away after a minutes and then says" i love you as well and after we get something to eat and drink were going shoping and i'm going to spoil you and tonight your not sleeping because your just so dam hot".

Dazar gently smiles and says" Who wouldn't want such a cute yet slightly vulnerable sister it just makes one want to hug her to pieces but enough of that let's head out as promised because i want to make the most out of this day".

Raz gently presses bloods hand against her hip and his hand as they walk and say" I'm sure in time everything will be fine after all just because i've screwed up in some aspects of my life doesn't mean i'm going to raise a family wrong and bloods's here so she can help you with women based stuff since i know it's awkward".

Emma
Tsumugi-Kotobuki-23796.jpg

She just yawned" mama daddy" she says as she was having a hard time talking she was still asleep she just yawned she felt the people carrying her to the emergency truck she felt she was strapped in as she start to panic she didn't liked the idea of being strapped in she tried to kick but she was strapped in" no no no" she say her throat was hurting really bad she started to cry in her sleep she felt really weak she didn't know her parents was with her she thought her parents wasn't with her she was scared Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Karumi
Miyazono.Kaori.full.1855346.jpg

She just held onto her mother hand as she smiled" yay" she say as she went with her parents as she looked around as she was happy to be with her parents she just looked around" awesome we getting ice cream" she say as she was happy looking around as she held onto her violen as she sighed she just wanted to play" so does this school have a music room so i can practice" she asked

Lexi
200_s.gif

She just looked at her brother" no i'm not that big brother i'm not that cute no one wants a depressed girlfriend i'm no one" she say as she looked at her brother as she just sighed" plus i don't like going conceling it's boring" she say as she looked at her big brother as she poked him as she looked at him " can we go now can we get ice cream too" she asked" i like ice cream can i get a new game" she asked she had the switch from her dad​

Last edited:
Looking up at her husband with a frown she flows him into the back of the ambulance. "I know, but I can't help but to worry Fritz. She's our baby." Turning her mahogany gaze to Emma she continued to frown. When she noticed that their child was starting to thrash a bit she stood up and gently pet her head, "It'll be ok sweetie, mommy and daddy are here." Though when the vehicle started moving Luna fell into Fritz's lap with a small yelp of surprise. Glancing back at him she blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry dear." Her voice soft like it normally was.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Ivy smiled a bit against Ray's lips as she kissed back. When he pulled away she was blushing and smiling rather happily. Though when she heard him talk about their plans for the rest of the day she couldn't help but to giggle. It was rather cute how Ray was acting, but when he mentioned how she wasn't going to sleep tonight. A shiver was sent down her spine out of excitement. That could be noted by how you could hear her purring.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
latest

She just felt her mother placed her hand on her she just start to calm down as she start to smile a little as she hears her parents she just was dreaming as she just loved her mother and her dad as she was twitching her finger she open her eyes a bit but she was kinda out of it she just closed her eyes again as she yawned she heard what her mom was saying she just wanted to stay with her parents her throat was really was hurting she just started to cry a bit she just wanted to wake up she was feeling uneasy she hated hostipals she was really scared of them she really wanted her big sister but she didn't want to worry her big sister" i.... hurt......" she say having a hard time talking it was like a sore throat but worse for her she just cries Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

tumblr_nt7043Tn3T1sdvz94o1_1280 (1).jpg

Kevin Hendricks

Kevin lay there for a few minutes, catching his breath and recovering from that near death situation. Honestly, it wasn't much of a surprise when Uriko got up first and was ready to go. He had extended a hand to help Kevin up and asked if he was sure he wanted to continue. No, Kev didn't want to continue, but he couldn't just leave Uriko to his own. Kevin gripped Uriko's hand and pulled himself up. "Of course I'm sure. Can't just leave you on your own. Also, I thought we were just going hunting?" he said. His fur was still quite wet, so he stepped to the side before shaking himself dry. He had to say, today has been the most active day of his life.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Exposing his sharp canine like teeth, Uriko smiled at Kevin. "Yes, we are hunting, but in a place like this," He turned and motioned his arm out to the woods, "we are also being hunted." Uriko tapped the furry chest of Kevin with his knuckles. "It's all about survival. C'mon, we've been in one spot for too long." Uriko walked into the thick of the woods, disappearing into the brush.

Raku Raku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back