• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tigers and luna's hybride academy

Anna is hanging out with ray as they look around the new campus and then look at each other and says" this place is huge i don't think we've ever been to a campus this big before and i don't know about you but i'm really looking forward to being here".

Ray gently laughs and then says" You got that right and i'm really looking forward to it as well, and hopefully we can make lots of friends, speaking of friends you should become friends with my bashful ivy everyone needs some else they can hang out with otherwise school life isn't much fun".

In the library Frizt is catching a break while he can knowing that won't be long before he has to hussle, so he sips his tea and picks up a sandwich he made a takes a bit then goes back to reading his book that luna had suggested and says to himself" This books really good i can feel my self being pulled into the story as the characters are on their journey into the unknown and i also like the fact but each land they visit is different so it's more realistic".

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Karumi
EveMiyazonoKaori.jpg

She is looking at the school as she was holding her velion case as she went inside the school, as she was nervous as she looked around she just was happy to be here. She is here for the music classes, she hated her parents she didn't really know them she grew up without parents why now did they decided to care and make her to come to the school.
She was angry with them she just is lost waking around the big campus, she deeply sighed as she just found a library as she is confused as to where she was heading too". Um where am oh the library ug wrong place" she say to herself as she some people there Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ivy laughed and smiled as she zipped along on her motorcycle down the road that lead to the school she resided at. She enjoyed taking rides around town within the borders of Reflowrosa. It made her feel free and alive. When she made it to the school she drove her bike to the little covered part of the school parking lot she'd keep it parked. Once she dismounted there was a smile still on her face. Slipping her helmet off her head and face she shook her head a bit, allowing her hair to get a bit of air before falling back into place.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I'm glad you enjoy reading that book so much Fritz, I thought you'd like it," Luna chuckled softly as she looked at him. She stood behind him with an arm full of books that she needed to put back in their rightful place. With her free hand she placed it on her husband's shoulder. A soft smile on her lips. The woman was happy to spend any amount of time she could with Fritz, it always made her day better. "Don't forget that you have to get back to work soon," she whispered while leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ivy laughed and smiled as she zipped along on her motorcycle down the road that lead to the school she resided at. She enjoyed taking rides around town within the borders of Reflowrosa. It made her feel free and alive. When she made it to the school she drove her bike to the little covered part of the school parking lot she'd keep it parked. Once she dismounted there was a smile still on her face. Slipping her helmet off her head and face she shook her head a bit, allowing her hair to get a bit of air before falling back into place.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I'm glad you enjoy reading that book so much Fritz, I thought you'd like it," Luna chuckled softly as she looked at him. She stood behind him with an arm full of books that she needed to put back in their rightful place. With her free hand she placed it on her husband's shoulder. A soft smile on her lips. The woman was happy to spend any amount of time she could with Fritz, it always made her day better. "Don't forget that you have to get back to work soon," she whispered while leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizts smiles and gets up and takes some of the books and wraps his hand round her waist and says" What can i say i have a women with brains and sex appeal and great taste, as for work i know but till a few more come i want to be able to spend as much time with you as possible". ' i wonder how ive's doing i haven't seen her in a far while when luna found her she was a bit of a lost cause and she's been so badly treated and had to deal with so many shitty people that i'm really glad she's learning how to deal with her emotions i have expectation of her since she's the daughter i never had'.
Frizt then moves his hand and starts to look at the name of the books and as he quickly remembers where they are he goes to put them back, not long after he finds right places and comes back scans luna over with pevvy eyes not minding if she hit for it he just feels like teasing her.

Dezar is looking for liss chan and he is humming to himself in a really good mood because he has a gift for her after being together with a him for two years knowing that he isn't always the nicest of guys and can be a bit of a flirt. His footsteps light as the sun passes over him as he walks through the hall ways.

Donatello Donatello

Ray sees ivy and waves and says" happy as ever next time i wanna come along but that aside i'm really happy you got back safely, i was just saying to my sister anna a female needs female friends because it's healthy and i don't want to cramp your style or personal space to often".

Last edited:
Luna couldn't help but to smile and chuckle at his comment, hair turning pink. "I'm glad you like spending time with me as much as I enjoy spending it with you." When Fritz took some of the books to put away the woman couldn't help but to sigh happily, I really am lucky to have him around. He's just so thoughtful. Even helping Ivy some when she needed it after I brought her here. She felt as if she were on cloud nine a bit as she smiled. Though when Fritz returned from putting the books he took away she noticed the look in his eyes. "Fritz!" Luna said a bit seriously before chuckling and hugging herself some, "Stop that."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Seeing Ray caused Ivy to blush and subconsciously transformed into her form that she always took when she became bashful. "Oh thanks, it's really sweet of you to care," rubbing the back of her neck as her yellow eyes met his, "And I'd be happy to take you out for a ride later." But when he mentioned how she should have some friends of her own gender so she didn't feel suffocated by him her eyes widened a bit. "B-but you don't bother me honest, it's nice having you around," she said nervously while waving her hands in front of her chest. Ivy honestly liked having Ray around, it was nice. Looking at his sister she dropped her hands to her side, "Though, I guess it wouldn't be so bad to try and be friends with another girl."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Luna couldn't help but to smile and chuckle at his comment, hair turning pink. "I'm glad you like spending time with me as much as I enjoy spending it with you." When Fritz took some of the books to put away the woman couldn't help but to sigh happily, I really am lucky to have him around. He's just so thoughtful. Even helping Ivy some when she needed it after I brought her here. She felt as if she were on cloud nine a bit as she smiled. Though when Fritz returned from putting the books he took away she noticed the look in his eyes. "Fritz!" Luna said a bit seriously before chuckling and hugging herself some, "Stop that."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Seeing Ray caused Ivy to blush and subconsciously transformed into her form that she always took when she became bashful. "Oh thanks, it's really sweet of you to care," rubbing the back of her neck as her yellow eyes met his, "And I'd be happy to take you out for a ride later." But when he mentioned how she should have some friends of her own gender so she didn't feel suffocated by him her eyes widened a bit. "B-but you don't bother me honest, it's nice having you around," she said nervously while waving her hands in front of her chest. Ivy honestly liked having Ray around, it was nice. Looking at his sister she dropped her hands to her side, "Though, I guess it wouldn't be so bad to try and be friends with another girl."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ray gently smiles and walks over to ivy and gently stroking her back to calm her down and then looks at his sister and says" Well then i'm happy that you too will be able to hang out and try not to have to much fun while i'm not around nah i'm just joking the more fun you have the better the memory's and the bond, besides when i do go out i sometimes party and drink and i know it's not everyone's cup of tea".

Anna gently laughs and says" I don't mind it but i'm a mix between girly and tom boy but for someone that isn't used to people that would be the last they would want but there are some small theaters and such round here which have some fun movies not to mention tons of sports based things as well and the list goes on". "But all that aside your my brothers women so i want you to feel at ease with me so please let me know if i can help you and such".

Frizt can't help but tease luna a little more and leans in and whispers" you know when you do that i get a much better view, and with you looking so sexy i might be tempted to do it with you in the library when all the kids have gone away but for now we have a lost kitten needs directing". He turns to the girl and says" how can i help such a cute kitten today", his eyes clear and full of life and fully enjoying teasing and flirting and would make it up to luna later.

Texangamer Texangamer

The hybrid smiled softly as she looked up at him as she started to calm down thanks to him rubbing her back. Hearing him mention about his partying and drinking outings made Ivy roll her eyes, but there was still a smile on her face. "This just means your sister or I will be your designated driver for when you have a little too much," a chuckle escaping her lips. Turning her attention to Anna she smiled, she seemed just as nice as her brother. "Thank you, Anna. But all those things sound pretty fun. If you wanna hang out anytime soon let me know," Ivy said. After finally calming down her ears and tail vanished.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna chuckled and blushed as she listened to her husband, "You're so bad." But when she heard him mention a lost kid she looked over to see a young girl holding a violin case. The librarian smiled softly as her hair went back to its normal blue hue. Moving over she stood beside Fritz and smiled at the girl, "We'd be more than happy to help you if you're lost sweetie."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
7e41d2f1ecb574805727134b7f3d5ea0--chicas-anime-character-design.jpg

She just looked at the two as she just smiled while she just looked around" I was just trying to find the music room ma'am trying to avoid my parents I didn't know I had." She told her as she looked she wasn't used to being cared for she just deeply sighed" I'm karumi" she told them while holding onto her violin case. She loved playing music it calms her down when she feeling sad" wait your the one who found me" she say to Luna as she got nervous" can you just help me find the music room so I don't have to deal with my parents" she say as she was frowning. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

" Fa-So-la-ti...do-re-mi." Kai played some notes on his guitar as he warmed up his voice. A gentle smile came on his face, pushing the glasses on his face. The fox boy started to play an upbeat tune on his guitar , he really didn't care if anyone was near him. I'm fact, he was glad that no one was near him. Kai tend to get embarrassed when others listened to him. After a while, He started to sing to. The lyrics where funny and playfully, but the song altogether sounded good. Normally, his father would join in with him. Ah yes, Kai felt at ease at the moment. His bushy jumped with excitement on the bench

Asura blushed, flipping the page of a magazine. A little blood also ran down his left nostril as he flipped through the magazine."Oh man..this issue is really good~ look at all these sexy female models." The God stroked his chin and pictured the female staff in these outfits. "Dear gods..uh-oh..my nose again! " Asura grabbed a napkin and cleaned his nose."Better out this away before someone walks in...'​

Slowly Uriko opened the door to the computer lab and silently tip-toed in. He dashed under the desk to remain out of sight from the teacher who was engrossed in their favorite magazine. The young Lycan made his way across the classroom without making too much noise and he was finally in position. Crouching behind the old Demon King Asura, Uriko had a devious grin on his face.
With one quick leap the boy jumped onto the back of Asura shouting, "WHAT'CHA LOOK'N AT!!? HAHAAHA!"

Acethekidd Acethekidd

"...Maybe one more page.." Asura was about to open the magazine again and nearly dropped it once Urkio jumped on his back. This is what he get for not paying attention to his surroundings. "N-Nothing very important! " he slid his issue of sexy models weekly magazine under his pile of papers, signing mentally. "What are you doing here anyway? D-don't you have some friends you should be hanging out with or whatever?" He kept his napkin at his nose, wiping the rest of the blood off​
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

"...Maybe one more page.." Asura was about to open the magazine again and nearly dropped it once Urkio jumped on his back. This is what he get for not paying attention to his surroundings. "N-Nothing very important! " he slid his issue of sexy models weekly magazine under his pile of papers, signing mentally. "What are you doing here anyway? D-don't you have some friends you should be hanging out with or whatever?" He kept his napkin at his nose, wiping the rest of the blood off​
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq
the posts aren't bad i recommend some thoughts and jazz to spice them up

Karumi
7e41d2f1ecb574805727134b7f3d5ea0--chicas-anime-character-design.jpg

She just looked at the two as she then smiles while she's looking around then say" I was just trying to find the music room ma'am trying to avoid my parents I didn't know I had.". As continues look around for a few moments before focusing she wasn't used to being cared for she just deeply sighed" I'm karumi" she told them while holding onto her violin case. She loved playing music it calms her down when she feeling sad. "wait you're the one who found me as she's talking to Luna and she's nervous about it, can you just help me find the music room so I don't have to deal with my parents" ' i don't like feeling like this it seems the only time i can relax is with music but i know i'll have to deal with my problems sooner or later'. ' but i don't know how to talk to them after being away from them for such a long time'.. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Frizt sighs and says" It's not the biggest of issues taking you there but do you know where you'll be sleeping because a lot of students live away from their parents", 'wow girl is all over the place but i don't want to be a dick and say it and she's probably better off talking to luna about such things because girls as a rule find it easier to talk to, speaking of which i should find our daughter and give her schedule before i forget just when i thought i could enjoy my time with my wife and now that i think about i wonder if she would be up for real when there not around'

The hybrid smiled softly as she looked up at him as she started to calm down thanks to him rubbing her back. Hearing him mention about his partying and drinking outings made Ivy roll her eyes, but there was still a smile on her face. "This just means your sister or I will be your designated driver for when you have a little too much," a chuckle escaping her lips. Turning her attention to Anna she smiled, she seemed just as nice as her brother. "Thank you, Anna. But all those things sound pretty fun. If you wanna hang out anytime soon let me know," Ivy said. After finally calming down her ears and tail vanished.

Dezar is looking for liss chan and he is humming to himself in a really good mood because he has a gift for her after being together with a him for two years knowing that he isn't always the nicest of guys and can be a bit of a flirt. His footsteps light as the sun passes over him as he walks through the hall ways.

Raz has just finished looking over all the new applications and gently sighs and decides he needs to go find his wife and his kids and possibly lost students along the way, you can feel the stress oozing off of him from consecutive nights of hardly sleeping and if any monster pissed off now he would go godzilla on their ass with out a second thought. He's walking down the east wing where the science lab and such are it some what reminds him of his old days with kitsune but that's long since over and he wishes her the best.

Ray gently laughs and says"
ouch sweetheart but yes that's true and thanks say i wonder how many new students there will be this year and where's the weird kids that been here a fair while i almost never see them around".

Donatello Donatello Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Karumi
miyazono_kaori_by_yumikonagi-d87ltuc.jpg

She just looked at the person who was talking to as she scratched her head as she wasn't really sure as she deeply sighed as she just looked at him" i.... i.... uh i don't know sir" she say to him as she frowned she looked at her phone as she sighed she probaly need to get her schedule from her father. She just looked up at him" um you can take me to my dad he's the vice principal uh his name is raz i think" she say to the people who was talking to her' man i don't want to go and find my dad and my mom i'm scared if i like them i don't want to they left me when i was little' she thought to herself." Will you help me to find my dad i need my scheadle he wasn't there when i tried to find him sir" she say" i do live in appartment but it far away" she told him.

Emma
gPOCeXc.jpg

She just rubbed her face as she hated bullies she bumped into one luckly there was a teacher around as she escaped the bullies as she went to find her dad along the way she was reading her bookshe currently was reading after on she just sighed. ' hm i wonder where is my mamma and daddy maybe at the library let me check there i need to get my scheadle for when i start school' she thought to herself as she was stretching looking around as she kinda knew the way around not a lot she had a map she got from the office. She saw the library as she saw someone talking to her parents as she got shy she didn't know what to do she just sneak past her dad and grabbed some books to read as she waited for them to get done she just read the books she loved books as she was listing to her daddy. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Uriko caught a glimpse of the magazine just before it was slipped under the stack of paper. He raised a brow then shrugged pushing the thought of it to the side. "You mean my pack-mates?" he asked "Well, most of them had to stay home today. We played dodge ball at P.E. yesterday," He held his head high and smiled proudly, "I totally wrecked the competition. The other cubs had to lick their wounds."

Despite the many lectures Uriko received during his six months at the school he has not learned to hold back. He had already possessed the strength of an adult male transformed lycan in his human form. This has caused unforeseen issues with his adoptive parents. Mothers of the PTA have actually petitioned for Uriko to be expelled from the school due to the number of injuries he has caused their children. Both directly and indirectly.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Eva sat in a tree, her wings spread out behind her to keep her balance. She had a book in her hand, so absorbed in it, she didn't notice a spider had landed on her shoulder. She didn't notice until she felt something move, drawing her attention to her shoulder. Her eyes widened as the two shared eye contact, not one of them moving. She picked up her book slowing with one hand, moving it up in the air very slowly. Her body started shaking, knowing full well it will hurt.

As quick as she can, she slammed the book down on her shoulder. She missed the Spider however, since the spider saw it and jumped away. She screeched as she lost her balance, falling out of the tree. "Ow, she groaned, more of her body hurting than just her shoulder. "Ugh, dumbest idea ever." She said to herself, sitting up as she was holding her shoulder. She looked back at her wings, making sure none of them were broken before folding them behind her back and standing up. Her body still ached from the fall, but not as bad anymore.

Asura risen his eyebrow and picked up the energy drink on his desk. He liked how spunky and full of enegry Uriko was...as always." I see..where the other classes over? If not, I'm going to have to report them for leaving campus." A large grin came across his face and started to laugh abit. The God also winked." Just kidding. Remember , I'm the coolest teacher in the school. Anyway, nice job! I wish I could had saw you, but you know...I have my own class to teach here." Asura took a sip of his drink and placed his hand on the boy's head."just remember, don't be to cool and get in troblue ok?" Now, the most unfortunate thing just happened. A breeze came through the window, knocking the papers off his desk. Asura scrambled to get the papers, looking back on his desk." Umm..that magazine. It's not what you think..hehe.." sweat started to come down the man's face​
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

blood walk in the front door of the school and yawning softly as she clutched her bag on her back "another day at the school i wonder what my sweetheart is doing right now" she said as she fix her glasses and closing the door beside her and looking around the school with a smile on her face "back in hell alas" she said giggling to herself as she walk on the hallway of the school 'i wonder what would come for me today... ive heard our daughters are here i wonder how i should react when i see them' she said in a worried tone.

As she walk she stumble across the library to pick up a book before going to her husband office when she saw a familiar face "o-oh my" she said as she look at Karumi "you look familiar" she said as she move close to the girl with the golden hair "what might be your name my dear?" she ask looking at her as she suddenly felt so connected to her as if she knew her well

Texangamer Texangamer

lissandra Xin made way to the school with a wide smile and a big blush that covered her face. today was the day. she thought as she held a box close to her chest 'i hope he likes it...' she said with a smile 'and what if he doesn't?' her conscious mind said "oh im sure he will" she said as she look up and take a deep breath and some of her hair fall covering the half of her face "i just know he will " she said happily and great full to herself as she continue to walk "thoe i do wonder were Dezar-kun is" she said placing a hand over to her lips and biting it as she look around

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

flor sat over the office of her clinic as she sat by the window and look st the students walking in "oh how wonderful... i hope they have a good time here in the school" she said kindly to herself as she look at the students as her eyes trailed of and leaned her head with a smile "i wonder what shes doing right now" she said like a whisper and a blush crossing all over her cheeks and she place her hand to her mouth munching it to calm her down from blushing as she waited for the entrance of the school waiting for the angel to arrive

Last edited:
Karumi
e19d9bb41d5b28adadbfebb4493c060b--blonde-anime-girl-anime-version.jpg

She is just looking at the lady as she just smiled" um i'm Karumi i'm an orphan here, i don't know where did my parents went ms Luna found me". " I just turned 15 last year as she just looking at the lady".
"who are you are you the lady for the apartment" she asked.' Who is this woman i don't know who she is and why is she talking to me like were family but above all i don't even want to be here i just want to sleep'
Shen then moves back at bit then says" Do you happen to know my father raz he hasn't visited me all this time and now he wants to have part in my life". She grips her hands and goes silent and waits for the women to answer her.
Karumi's mind silently churning as she's trying to calm down and put the dots together but no matter how hard she thinks it still doesn't make sense to her, hopefully after hearing the women out it would start to.
Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited by a moderator:
Karumi
e19d9bb41d5b28adadbfebb4493c060b--blonde-anime-girl-anime-version.jpg

She is just looking at the lady as she just smiled" um i'm Karumi i'm an orphan here, i don't know where did my parents went ms Luna found me". " I just turned 15 last year as she just looking at the lady".
"who are you are you the lady for the apartment" she asked.' Who is this woman i don't know who she is and why is she talking to me like were family but above all i don't even want to be here i just want to sleep'
Shen then moves back at bit then says" Do you happen to know my father raz he hasn't visited me all this time and now he wants to have part in my life". She grips her hands and goes silent and waits for the women to answer her.
Karumi's mind silently churning as she's trying to calm down and put the dots together but no matter how hard she thinks it still doesn't make sense to her, hopefully after hearing the women out it would start to.
Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
She just rubbed her face as she hated bullies she bumped into one luckly there was a teacher around as she escaped the bullies as she went to find her dad along the way she was reading her book she currently was reading after on she just sighed. ' hm i wonder where is my mamma and daddy maybe at the library let me check there i need to get my scheadle for when i start school' she thought to herself as she was stretching and when she is done starts looking around as she kinda knew the way around the school not all but she has a map she got from the office. She saw the library as she saw someone talking to her parents as she got shy she didn't know what to do she just sneak past her dad and grabbed some books to read as she waits for them to get done after while she had managed read a book she loved books as she is listening to her daddy.

Fritz feeling ignored then moves and sees his daughter and goes up to and hugs her and rubbing his face against hers because he's really happy to see her and after a minute pulls back and says" I missed you so much em chan i assume you're here for your new schedule, that's fine i've been keeping it here knowing how much you love books and it saves me a trip up to the main off".

Raz makes it to the library and can feel the tension and wants to end it but he doesn't want to undermine her trying to bond with her new daughter for his awkward past so he silently watches while picking up a book and pretending to read , ' i have a feeling this is going to be a bumpy ride given the age she's at and how things are, i don't blame her for hating me but i didn't want her growing up with very little in her life i thought i was doing the right thing but maybe i've been wrong this whole time'.

lissandra Xin made way to the school with a wide smile and a big blush that covered her face. today was the day. she thought as she held a box close to her chest 'i hope he likes it...' she said with a smile 'and what if he doesn't?' her conscious mind said "oh im sure he will" she said as she look up and take a deep breath and some of her hair fall covering the half of her face "i just know he will " she said happily and great full to herself as she continue to walk "though i do wonder were Dezar-kun is" she said placing a hand over to her lips and biting it as she look around

Dezar sneaks behind liss chan and gives them a quick squeezes them wraps his hands around her tummy and says" I could never forget such a sexy but and lovey face and i brought you something while i was out and sorry for not spending much time, with you lately i've been really tied down with work because i wanted to get you a subtable gift it's not here with me thought"

Eva sat in a tree, her wings spread out behind her to keep her balance. She had a book in her hand, so absorbed in it, she didn't notice a spider had landed on her shoulder. She didn't notice until she felt something move, drawing her attention to her shoulder. Her eyes widened as the two shared eye contact, not one of them moving. She picked up her book slowing with one hand, moving it up in the air very slowly. Her body started shaking, knowing full well it will hurt.

As quick as she can, she slammed the book down on her shoulder. She missed the Spider however, since the spider saw it and jumped away. She screeched as she lost her balance, falling out of the tree. "Ow, she groaned, more of her body hurting than just her shoulder. "Ugh, dumbest idea ever." She said to herself, sitting up as she was holding her shoulder. She looked back at her wings, making sure none of them were broken before folding them behind her back and standing up. Her body still ached from the fall, but not as bad anymore.

Siponya smiles as she walks up to the angel and says" it's lovely weather today i can't help but wonder what the classes are going to be like that my dad and the principle and the other teachers will set up for us"

Comet Comet
Donatello Donatello

Frizt sighs and says" It's not the biggest of issues taking you there but do you know where you'll be sleeping because a lot of students live away from their parents", 'wow girl is all over the place but i don't want to be a dick and say it and she's probably better off talking to luna about such things because girls as a rule find it easier to talk to, speaking of which i should find our daughter and give her schedule before i forget just when i thought i could enjoy my time with my wife and now that i think about i wonder if she would be up for real when there not around'

Ray gently laughs and says"
ouch sweetheart but yes that's true and thanks say i wonder how many new students there will be this year and where's the weird kids that been here a fair while i almost never see them around".

Donatello Donatello Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Luna smiled softly when Karumi started to speak to Blood. Though when she saw Fritz walk away she also spotted her daughter. With a small chuckle the rabbit hybrid decided to join them. "Your father is really excited by the looks of it. But in all honesty I'm happy to see you to Emma," she smiled. Placing a hand on her daughter's head before petting her hand. Glancing down she noticed that Emma was reading. "You definitely my child," Luna chuckled softly.

Ivy looked around a bit as Ray spoke, "It is kind of weird. I wonder where they go off to." When her attention went back to her boyfriend she couldn't help but to blush and give a tiny smile. For some reason the hybrid couldn't help but to feel happy around him. Giving a small sigh a purr escaped her lips as well. Causing her blush to become more immense and making her cover her mouth with her hands. Mentally she was cursing at herself over it.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
tsumugi_render_by_mikunee99d4x5gx7.png

She just smiled at her parents as she giggled" yup I love books just like momma" she say as she saw her mother as she smiled. "Hey momma how you doing I missed you both" she say she was happy when her parents she just was " where ivy i wanted to hang out with her oh well" she say pushing up her glassss. She was feeling happy when she was around her parents she had a little bruise from the bully that beat her up the bruise was near her eye she just sniffed a bit rubbing the makeup from the bruise. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited by a moderator:

Emma
tsumugi_render_by_mikunee99d4x5gx7.png

She just smiled at her parents as she giggled" yup I love books just like momma" she say as she saw her mother as she smiled. "Hey momma how you doing I missed you both" she say she was happy when her parents she just was " where ivy i wanted to hang out with her oh well" she say pushing up her glassss. She was feeling happy when she was around her parents she had a little bruise from the bully that beat her up the bruise was near her eye she just sniffed a bit rubbing the makeup from the bruise. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Frizt notices and is not happy and says" i'm having you take all the combat classes this year so you don't keep beat on but that's for a another thing for later, as for ivy sure she can come over at the weekend but for now it's best you get your schedule and talk to your mother about the classes". ' em chan is such a good girl but i know sooner or later i'm going to have to let her fully go it makes me kinda sad but on the other hand i'm happy she has a big sister like ivy to look up to and she's good for ivy because she keeps her extra grounded'. He slides his behind luna's waist giving her bum a playful tap then mouths take your time and don't worry about the other books i'll take care of it.

Ray notices this and can't help but go behind her and leans in and whispers" some of the kids were asking if you were going to be my wife one day and you know i'm half tempted yes i'm going to marry her and i'm going to have lovely kids maybe there's a part of you that secretly wants me to make love to you but you've been holding back because your such as bashful flower at times".

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back