• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tigers and luna's hybride academy

"I'm doing great sweetie, but you know if I see those students being mean to you that I won't be too happy," Luna said it all with a smile. Gently pulling her hand away from Emma's head. She had to agree with Fritz though, their daughter needed all the help she could get. Turning her gaze back to her child she smiled, "I think it'll be a good idea as well for Ivy to come over this weekend." But feeling her husband's hands she blushed, hair turning pink. Her mahogany gaze fell on him and before she said anything she watched him mouth something to her. With a smile she mouthed a thank you in response.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

The hybrid's eyes widened as her pupils dilated. Ears and tail sprouting back into their normal places. But both were up in alert as Ray whispered in her ear. Cheeks red and heart was beating fast. A part of her wondered if it was a joke. The rest was wondering if what he was saying was serious. "I um..." Ivy turned her head a bit so she could make a bit of eye contact with him. "S-so," she managed to mumble softly, "So what if I do.."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Eva looked over at the person who spoke to her about classes. "Oh, well, hi." She chuckled before replying to the classes thing, "Oh, your dad is a teacher? That's nice! I bet that's fun. I wonder what my classes will be too." She said softly, tightening her wings behind her back. She wished she had parents in the school system too, but...she doesn't really know her parents.. so she doesn't get that kind of privalege.

"I bet it's neat to have a parent as a teacher, being about to do what you want, all the cool stuff." Eva said, teetering on the heals of her feet a little as she hugged her book to her chest. "I'm Eva by the way, nice to meet you."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
latest

She just looked at her mother and father as she smiled when she heard about her big sister" yaaaaaay i get to spend some time with big sister" she say as she was happy" this weekend ug why can't it be now so i gotta learn how to fight my own battles cause of the bullies" she say.' Yay i really can't wait to see my big sister plus i not going say in front of mommy and daddy i want to ride her motorcycle with her i can't drive it but i can hold onto her while riding it' she thought as she looked around." Daddy when do i start" she asked as she took off her shoes as she felt comfortable in the library she only had on her poky dot socks" i just want to see big sister this weekend" she say as she just was holding onto her book she was reading as she looked at her parents as she giggled. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

blood look at her as her eyes make a little spark when she herd the name of her husband. she look down at her and place a hand by her chest with a frown over to her face as she listen to all that she said to him. she gently place a hand by her shoulder and take a deep breath "my dear dont say that to your father... you know you father is a kind man with a good heart but on the old time when you were born he was... necessitous but now that he have something to prove to her sweet daughter he would wish to make something good for you " she said as she look at her and she gently patted her head "my dear my name is Blood Rosecroft" she said unaware that her husband is right behind them picking up a book to listen to their conversation

lissandra jump and almost scream when she felt someone wrap around her but her fear suddenly turn into calmness when she saw it was only Dezar. she look up at him and she gently and softly patted his head with her finger as she fluff her cheeks "d-dont do that you know how fastly i get scared" she said as she look up at him and she tilted her head with a blush deeply as she look at him ""you do" she said as a grin spread across her face and she nuzzle onto his neck "im so exited to know what it is Dezar -kun" she said as she kissed his cheeks "i-i made you something too Dezar-kun"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
acef2c2f4b0d2c4221fa34c67ca6007106b0bbcf_hq.jpg

She just looked at her as she just sighed" alright I'll give him a chance I try to start over I just not sure where to start though" as she knew she heard the name from somewhere not sure where. She just looked at her as she smiled" may I stay with you ms blood I don't have a place to stay" she say as she smiled to her as she really trusted her she was like a second mother she didn't know she was her stepmother yet she was clueless" it's nice to meet hey aren't you a teacher" she asked
please say yes i don't know many people at this school and i don't have very much money and i'm surprised with my easy going way of dealing with this despite the fact i was almost totally against the man'. Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know, when you have to say you're the coolest teacher definitely means you're not. It's cool to try hard though." Uriko released the teacher's shoulders dropping to the ground the moment the wind blew the pile of papers off the teacher's desk revealing the naughty-zine. He quickly grabbed the thin publication and darted around to the other side of the desk.

"Hrmm.." The pink haired child flipped through the pictures with a most intense look. "Interesting" Uriko looked over his shoulder up at the teacher with an expression of concern, "Um... are you looking for a mate?" He said as he wagged the zine around, "All of these girls look like they're ready to be plowed! Is it that time of the year already?" an annoyed sigh escaped him, "That would explain why this place has been smelling like my parents den..."
He placed the magazine back on the desk and slid it the Demon-god. "Unfortunately for you, Asu, none of those girls look like they'd be able to complement your seed very well... Your children could end up being pretty weak and sick." He stroked his chin as if he was an expert on the subject. Suddenly he snapped his finger and a spark lit up in his eye, "The principal's wife is in pretty fair shape. She's also a Lagomorph. Rabbits tend to have short pregnancies, at least that's what my brother tells me, anyways she may have a single sister! Let's go ask her!" With that he began to march proudly out of the computer lab.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Asura laughed. "Your a funny kid, you know that? Of course I'm the coolest in the school! It's ok to admit it~" now what he said next left him speechless..He almost nearly choked on his drink to. A kid..talking about stuff like that? And how did he know what he wanted? For a moment, He thought Uriko was older for a moment, his cheeks grew red." Heh..they do don't they...I would do- I mean, you shouldn't be talking about this kind of stuff! Aren't you abit young to know all that. Well maybe you aren't, but still." He snatched the magazine out the young boy's hands and placed it in his bag. " now his question about a mate had his mind racing. ..did he really just ask him that? The God laid his face on the desk, having a rather depressing look

"It's been Over 900 years or maybe more since the last I had - urrr "mated" with someone..or let's just some people...hehe. anyway, spending all those years alone is kinda depressing. .ya know? It would be nice to settle with someone. " Asura turnt his head to Uriko and felt a bead of sweat roll down the side of his head again. "Hey. ..you shouldn't talk about that! And...maybe I can have some healthy children with those girls." Asura watched as he left the class room and followed. "J-just hold on just a second! "
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

sir_coyote_by_kaybc-d4u2ut8.png

Diego Rojas
Another typical morning for the Wizard, as some students called him. Guess it was because he worked "magic" on anything they needed fixed. It's not magic, it's knowledge. Anyways, he was in his personal lab tinkering with a few things. He's already had two cups, and knowing him he was going to have triple that soon enough. His lab was a somewhat dark room filled with a bunch of gadgets and other items that most wouldn't understand how they work. If anyone was to walk in they wouldn't see him because he was working on something a bit lower to the floor. He had his multi tool in his mouth as he worked with his hands. He'd spurt out some curses in Spanish as it would occasionally shock him. This was what he loved doing, but it helped to get out more often. That was what he missed about being in the Army, you were usually doing something.

tumblr_nt7043Tn3T1sdvz94o1_1280.jpg

Kevin Hendricks
As usual, Kev was relaxing before classes. Well, he didn't know if classes started yet. He should probably check the clock. Meh, one more song. He had his head phones on, and to anyone else the volume would sound pretty low. To him it was moderately loud. It was a band called Hollywood Undead, one of his favorites. He was lip syncing along with every line. One thing that surprised people was his taste in music. His music was so much more intense than him. You'd expect someone's music to sound somewhat like how they act. Not with Kevin. He yawned and stretched his arms and legs. He saw himself in a mirror. Grinning, showing his pretty, pointed teeth. That was when he noticed the time. "Uh oh" he spoke softly. Time for school. He grabbed his bag and made his way out his door and towards his first class.

As he was walking down the hall, he saw one of his favorite teachers along with another student. "Oh, hey Mr Asur-" Kevin was saying before he cut himself off. He noticed that Asura had an odd expression on his face, as if he was uncomfortable or embarrassed. "Um, you alright?" he asked. Although he was new to the school, he got to know the teachers and remembered their names pretty well. He knew Asura as the laid back and chilled out one, which made him Kev's favorite.
Acethekidd Acethekidd Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Karumi
acef2c2f4b0d2c4221fa34c67ca6007106b0bbcf_hq.jpg

She just looked at her as she just sighed" alright I'll give him a chance I try to start over I just not sure where to start though" as she knew she heard the name from somewhere not sure where. She just looked at her as she smiled" may I stay with you ms blood I don't have a place to stay" she say as she smiled to her as she really trusted her she was like a second mother she didn't know she was her stepmother yet she was clueless" it's nice to meet hey aren't you a teacher" she asked
please say yes i don't know many people at this school and i don't have very much money and i'm surprised with my easy going way of dealing with this despite the fact i was almost totally against the man'. Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz comes over after the conversation end and gently places his hands on bloods waist and playfully leans on her then says" i don't think blood will say no but we'll need you to do you share of the chorus in the house because it's a big family speaking of that where's your little sister i hope she didn't get lost on the way here by accident this place is massive after all". ' well for now at least things seem ok i just hope i can get her sister to be calm'. He then snaps out of his thoughts and says" i'd say that was handled rather well my dear wife even though it's not exactly the best place to of talked of that but such as life".

blood look at her as her eyes make a little spark when she herd the name of her husband. she look down at her and place a hand by her chest with a frown over to her face as she listen to all that she said to him. she gently place a hand by her shoulder and take a deep breath "my dear dont say that to your father... you know you father is a kind man with a good heart but on the old time when you were born he was... necessitous but now that he have something to prove to her sweet daughter he would wish to make something good for you " she said as she look at her and she gently patted her head "my dear my name is Blood Rosecroft" she said unaware that her husband is right behind them picking up a book to listen to their conversation

lissandra jump and almost scream when she felt someone wrap around her but her fear suddenly turn into calmness when she saw it was only Dezar. she look up at him and she gently and softly patted his head with her finger as she fluff her cheeks "d-dont do that you know how fastly i get scared" she said as she look up at him and she tilted her head with a blush deeply as she look at him ""you do" she said as a grin spread across her face and she nuzzle onto his neck "im so excited to know what it is Dezar -kun" she said as she kissed his cheeks "i-i made you something too Dezar-kun"

Eva looked over at the person who spoke to her about classes. "Oh, well, hi." She chuckled before replying to the classes thing, "Oh, your dad is a teacher? That's nice! I bet that's fun. I wonder what my classes will be too." She said softly, tightening her wings behind her back. She wished she had parents in the school system too, but...she doesn't really know her parents.. so she doesn't get that kind of privalege.

"I bet it's neat to have a parent as a teacher, being about to do what you want, all the cool stuff." Eva said, teetering on the heals of her feet a little as she hugged her book to her chest. "I'm Eva by the way, nice to meet you."

"I'm doing great sweetie, but you know if I see those students being mean to you that I won't be too happy," Luna said it all with a smile. Gently pulling her hand away from Emma's head. She had to agree with Fritz though, their daughter needed all the help she could get. Turning her gaze back to her child she smiled, "I think it'll be a good idea as well for Ivy to come over this weekend." But feeling her husband's hands she blushed, hair turning pink. Her mahogany gaze fell on him and before she said anything she watched him mouth something to her. With a smile she mouthed a thank you in response.

The hybrid's eyes widened as her pupils dilated. Ears and tail sprouting back into their normal places. But both were up in alert as Ray whispered in her ear. Cheeks red and heart was beating fast. A part of her wondered if it was a joke. The rest was wondering if what he was saying was serious. "I um..." Ivy turned her head a bit so she could make a bit of eye contact with him. "S-so," she managed to mumble softly, "So what if I do.."

Dazar gives them another quick grop then grins and says" that my dear would kill the surprise but there's somewhere i've been wanting to take you but the timing wasn't right back then and you can save it for the weekend because that's when all will revealed my dearest in the mean time why don't we go and say to the demon lord and maybe well meet some of the first years as well"

Ray slyly smiles and kisses her neck and then playfully squeezes her tummy and says" then if you want to shall we play a game where you have to get past the camera's in the dorms to sneak out should win well lets just say i'll grant an additional request at any point during the year" ' i do want to sleep with ivy but i don't want to force it that's why i'm teasing her into the mood, i wonder which way she'll take this'.

Siponya gently sighs and says" not really if anything if either me or my siblings don't have our stuff together he'll not be a happy camper and that's the nice version of it, but i can see some might say that and i'm Siponya". " Say i enjoy talking to new people so even if were not buddy buddy it might help us both through getting through the school, as for classes dad has a new wife that's a combat teacher and from the looks of things she's been in several battles". " I don't know much about the tech guy or most of the others, but i'm sure it won't be long before we will do".
i get the feeling eva has had some rough dealing in her life but it's not my place to ask about them at this stage because even i have secrets i haven't told my brother'.

Comet Comet
Donatello Donatello
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ivy couldn't help but to blush as she felt Ray's lips on her neck. Hardly able to hold back the small snicker when he squeezed her stomach as well. As he spoke however her ears twitched as she listened to him. A playful smirk made its way to her lips, "You don't think I can make it past a few security camera's? That's child's play." Relaxing a bit she let out another small snicker, "I'm more than positive that I can sneak out with no problem." Tail swishing a bit as she smiled some.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"J-just hold on, just a second!" Uriko sharply spun around in the doorway hearing the teacher call out to him.
"What's up, Asu? Aren't you coming?" Uriko asked with an innocent tilt in his head. The boy stood with his hands on his hips and his chest poked up. He was booming with confidence like a short super hero, "My father always said if you want something you take it. That's the number one rule of life. So, waiting around isn't going to get you anywhere!"
Another student had came up behind the pink haired boy. Uriko stepped to the side to allow the fuzzy student access to the computer lab, "You seem kind of timid for a Beast-Kin" He laughed excitedly, "Which is a good thing for you." Uriko's red eyes then settled back on Asura. "Yeah, he's okay. Just a tad bit depressed because he doesn't have any kids. So we're going on an adventure to obtain a mate!"

Acethekidd Acethekidd Raku Raku

IMG_2380.JPG
Vira yawned loudly as she opened her eyes. Sitting up as she looked out from her little perch in the massive tree of the biodome vira calls her class room. Rubbing her eyes as she stood up and looked out over the terrain, beautiful forests mixed with swamp like land and even an area of plain like terrain covered the ground of the biodome with the massive tree in the center. The bio dome was absolutely massive. Almost the size of the hole school and three times as tall. It was a huge structure given to her so she could easily teach the students of the beasts that live in the region without having to take the students out into the wild. Smiling as vira walked to the edge of the massive tree branch she was on she looked out over the area, listening to the sounds of the animals as they went on with there days, birds flying through the air, other animals moving through the forests and swamplands at peace with one another. She truly loved these moment. Taking in another deep breath she closed her eyes and leaned forward into a free fall off the tree. About half way down she opened her eyes and flipped to her belly just in time to land on a glaora
IMG_2846.JPG
(Plan to put this one in the monster books soon)
It letting out a happy screech as it flapped its wings making vira alight a little. "Good boy dalen! Now take me to the gates!" She said to the animal which happily complied and banked left towards the side of the biodome that faced the school. It didn't take long for her to get to the entrance to the dome. Her glaora landing by the doors with a happy screech as she hopped off and immediately went to its head, learning the creature as it let out some more low squeaks and snorts as it pushed its head to her chest. "Good boy. Now go on go home I'll call to you later." She said to the glaora which happily complied and took off as she turned for the doors. letting out another sigh she then took a deep breath and spoke. "Alright here we go." She said as she exited the dome through a pair of massive mechanized gate like doors, them locking shut once she had left. Looking around the school court yard in front of the dome she wondered if she'd see any other faculty there. Most likely not but it was still a hope, she had never really made friends with the other faculty, having preferred to stick with her animals rather than the company of students or other teachers this year she hopped to change that though
Anyone Anyone

View attachment 344048
Vira yawned loudly as she opened her eyes. Sitting up as she looked out from her little perch in the massive tree of the biodome vira calls her class room. Rubbing her eyes as she stood up and looked out over the terrain, beautiful forests mixed with swamp like land and even an area of plain like terrain covered the ground of the biodome with the massive tree in the center. The bio dome was absolutely massive. Almost the size of the hole school and three times as tall. It was a huge structure given to her so she could easily teach the students of the beasts that live in the region without having to take the students out into the wild. Smiling as vira walked to the edge of the massive tree branch she was on she looked out over the area, listening to the sounds of the animals as they went on with there days, birds flying through the air, other animals moving through the forests and swamplands at peace with one another. She truly loved these moment. Taking in another deep breath she closed her eyes and leaned forward into a free fall off the tree. About half way down she opened her eyes and flipped to her belly just in time to land on a glaora
View attachment 344055
(Plan to put this one in the monster books soon)
It letting out a happy screech as it flapped its wings making vira alight a little. "Good boy dalen! Now take me to the gates!" She said to the animal which happily complied and banked left towards the side of the biodome that faced the school. It didn't take long for her to get to the entrance to the dome. Her glaora landing by the doors with a happy screech as she hopped off and immediately went to its head, learning the creature as it let out some more low squeaks and snorts as it pushed its head to her chest. "Good boy. Now go on go home I'll call to you later." She said to the glaora which happily complied and took off as she turned for the doors. letting out another sigh she then took a deep breath and spoke. "Alright here we go." She said as she exited the dome through a pair of massive mechanized gate like doors, them locking shut once she had left. Looking around the school court yard in front of the dome she wondered if she'd see any other faculty there. Most likely not but it was still a hope, she had never really made friends with the other faculty, having preferred to stick with her animals rather than the company of students or other teachers this year she hopped to change that though
Anyone Anyone

Rinaz looks at the women in the courtyard and then smiles just a little some of the predator birds sense his power keep their distance and he says" this place reminds me a little of lunteris it also had lots of different creatures and lands but enough about me, it's a lovely place the air is so clean here i wonder how they do it". He pauses for a minute or so then says" You're a teacher here by the looks of it my name is razin what is yours miss"

Linka watches the interaction between the people from the door and sighs as she sees the depressed teacher, she continues to watch between him and the students to see what would happen next. ' gezz this man seems like a mopper i just hope that it's his of day because there's no way i'm going to accept someone that can't get off their ass and prove they are worthy of being with me'.

all in the computer room unless i got that wrong

Last edited:
"Of course I'm coming! Coming to stop you of course." Hearing what the boy said reminded him of how he was many years ago. He told those he mistreated in the past the very same thing. Man, those memories hit him hard...Asura didn't want to think about how he treated people, letting out a sigh." I use to think that was ture a long time ago, but I realise to get what you want, you have to earn it. Trust me, I had learn the hard way." He shook his head and pushed his special glasses on his face. Thanks to these glasses, eyes had looked completely normal."Geez, no disrespect but...your father is filling your head with the wrong things lad. I can't force anyone to love me." Asura saw that Kevin came over to join him, sighing faintly." Hello, Kevin was it? I think we met not long ago. .also, it's ture that I would like to have kids of my own one day, but I want to find the right person. ..The right way."
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Raku Raku

Karumi
maxresdefault.jpg

She just looked at her dad" wait wife?" she asked" wait daddy is she my stepmom" she asked as she smiled as she was looking at her step mother" hehe it's nice to meet you finally" she say as she just looked at her dad" um i'm not sure where lexi is be careful with her she has depression i try everything to make happy but everything i try she won't even talk to me i feel like i'm a bad sister i can't do anything to cheer her up everything i do makes her cry except when i gave her the camera" she looked at him as she sighed" okay i'll do the chores i don't mind they calm me down but you don't toutch my violin" she say

Lexi
2c1b502bc702f3bbb198a7b7a2350555--manga-anime-girl-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg

She just had her hoddie on as she just was frowning she had depression the only thing that made her happy was her camera' hm i wonder where they are step sister supposed to pick me up from the train station' she thought as she was a bit stressed out from the situation she hated her father for leaving her alone even though she loved him she ran away from her mother she lived on her own she just went somewhere to eat as she was hungry she was stressed when she was stressed she eats too much she just deeply sighed as she was waiting on her big sister she didn't know where they were' i wonder what they are like my big brother and my big sister i know about karumi but the others i don't know i'm nervous to meet them' she was slightly moody since she haven't tooken her medicine she took her last pill yesterday she ran out Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Rinaz looks at the women in the courtyard and then smiles just a little some of the predator birds sense his power keep their distance and he says" this place reminds me a little of lunteris it also had lots of different creatures and lands but enough about me, it's a lovely place the air is so clean here i wonder how they do it". He pauses for a minute or so then says" You're a teacher here by the looks of it my name is razin what is yours miss"

Linka watches the interaction between the people from the door and sighs as she sees the depressed teacher, she continues to watch between him and the students to see what would happen next. ' gezz this man seems like a mopper i just hope that it's his of day because there's no way i'm going to accept someone that can't get off their ass and prove they are worthy of being with me'.

all in the computer room unless i got that wrong
Vira yawned again as two vertibirds flew up happily and landed on her choulders yipping and nuzzling her cheeks happily as she looked to them student speaking. Giving Him a curious look at his words she then spoke. "I'm vira but you can call me miss nami." She said to him as she held her arms in a cradle Position and a veritbird hopped into her arms and started rolling around happily. "Oh and I don't like you scaring away my animals if you could please stop that would be greatly appreciated." She said happily as the two vertibirds hissed clearly not happy about his power as she tried to comfort them

Vira yawned again as two vertibirds flew up happily and landed on her choulders yipping and nuzzling her cheeks happily as she looked to them student speaking. Giving Him a curious look at his words she then spoke. "I'm vira but you can call me miss nami." She said to him as she held her arms in a cradle Position and a veritbird hopped into her arms and started rolling around happily. "Oh and I don't like you scaring away my animals if you could please stop that would be greatly appreciated." She said happily as the two vertibirds hissed clearly not happy about his power as she tried to comfort them

She just looked at her dad" wait wife?" she asked" wait daddy is she my stepmom" she asked as she smiled as she was looking at her step mother" hehe it's nice to meet you finally" she say as she just looked at her dad" um i'm not sure where lexi is be careful with her she has depression i try everything to make happy but everything i try she won't even talk to me i feel like i'm a bad sister i can't do anything to cheer her up everything i do makes her cry except when i gave her the camera" she looked at him as she sighed" okay i'll do the chores i don't mind they calm me down but you don't toutch my violin" she say

Lexi

She just had her hoddie on as she just was frowning she had depression the only thing that made her happy was her camera' hm i wonder where they are step sister supposed to pick me up from the train station' she thought as she was a bit stressed out from the situation she hated her father for leaving her alone even though she loved him she ran away from her mother she lived on her own she just went somewhere to eat as she was hungry she was stressed when she was stressed she eats too much she just deeply sighed as she was waiting on her big sister she didn't know where they were' i wonder what they are like my big brother and my big sister i know about karumi but the others i don't know i'm nervous to meet them' she was slightly moody since she haven't tooken her medicine she took her last pill yesterday she ran out Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Razin sighs and says" this is my power suppressed and i'm sorry i make them jumpy, oh before this old man forget's i'll be working here so i'll be seeing you around and try not to be so defensive it won't help you gain any friends". ' i get that was a little blunt a bond with a creature like them won't do her much good, oh i just remembered raz has a two daughters and one of them should be coming here today i wonder if she's at the train station'.

Raz gently sighs and says" yeah but it was a different way of falling in love with blood that day still fresh in my mind as for the rest well should i meet them again and they attack i won't be holding back but for now i wish them the best and i'm going to work hard and be the best dad i can be because i've had enough marital issues an i'm still young ironically". He pauses for a minute or so then says" It's not you dear me and kitsune breaking and then the massive fight and me leaving took it's toll on her, i'll probably need to get her some new meds and i'm grateful your being so willing given your age and how you can be i was expecting you to pick a massive fight".

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lexi

Razin sighs and says" this is my power suppressed and i'm sorry i make them jumpy, oh before this old man forget's i'll be working here so i'll be seeing you around and try not to be so defensive it won't help you gain any friends". ' i get that was a little blunt a bond with a creature like them won't do her much good, oh i just remembered raz has a two daughters and one of them should be coming here today i wonder if she's at the train station'.

Raz gently sighs and says" yeah but it was a different way of falling in love with blood that day still fresh in my mind as for the rest well should i meet them again and they attack i won't be holding back but for now i wish them the best and i'm going to work hard and be the best dad i can be because i've had enough marital issues an i'm still young ironically". He pauses for a minute or so then says" It's not you dear me and kitsune breaking and then the massive fight and me leaving took it's toll on her, i'll probably need to get her some new meds and i'm grateful your being so willing given your age and how you can be i was expecting you to pick a massive fight".

IMG_2380.JPG
Vira listened to his words and smiled at him. "Well I have a reason to be defensive. Living in this paradise long before everyone else did, it was just me and the animals and beasts that live in the wilds, so when everyone came along well.... let's just say I wasn't happy." She said as she pet the vertibird more to calm it as they both stared him down. "Well besides that it's very nice to meet you and I hope to be able to make friends with you!" She said happily

Lexi
c1e15308f1d8e993f388f49acdc4cbf1--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg

She just looked at the food as she sighed she forgot how to smile she just wore her hoodie as she was watching her phone in case any of her siblings call she had her headphones on as she wasn't ready to go to the school she just eat her hamburger she was enjoying her food' did they forget about me or they didn't know i was coming today' she thought as she watched her phone she was drinking her milkshake as she was enjoying as she was wearing her favorite camera as she w looked at her camera looking at the pictures as she looked at the pictures of the people that was around her as she was enjoying her time with her camera and taking pictures she took some pictures of the station her first day at the school but she was only at the station she haven't started the school yet Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Blood look at her with a smile as she look at her and gently pat her head "of course my dear you can stay with me and please make yourself at home" she said as she felt raz place his hand over to her waste but almost gave her at combat. she look at him with a warm smile as he talk in and she place her hand to his " i know this isnt the best place to talk about such a life but she doest have the right to know after all, she is your daughter" she said as she look at him with a smile and place her hand to her chest. it was honestly a bit sad for her since she wasnt his first love and she wasnt the one to carry him first thoe she have choose this as her life and she know she accepted this to her mid and heart that what ever happen she can make this right and support her husband. she look at the two of them and made a warm smile "well since we all have decided we should make a tour for your daughter?" she ask as she entwined her hand to his

lissandra smile widely as she turn around to face him as her wings flutter "but when will will i see it then Dazar-kun?" she ask while fluffing her cheeks and making a cute powt as she place her hands to his cheeks while playing it "then i wont give you my gift yet untill you showed me yours" she said teasingly as she giggled

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
thumb-1920-647172.jpg

She just smiled she was very happy as she looked at her parents" yay" she just followed them" i'm happy i have parents i just hope my sister will be accapting like i am i wanted to fight but momma made me rethink it i love you daddy" she just looked at her phone looking around. She just looked at her step mother as she just held onto her arm for some reason she felt close to her as she smiled to her' she's so pretty she seems strict but loving after the divorce my mother wouldn't even talk to me i got kicked out of the house it wasn't fair but at least i got my daddy and my step mother i'm happy with them' she thought to herself while she was walking with them Donatello Donatello

Emma
latest

She just looked at her mother and father as she smiled when she heard about her big sister" yaaaaaay i get to spend some time with big sister" she say as she was happy" this weekend ug why can't it be now so i gotta learn how to fight my own battles cause of the bullies" she say.' Yay i really can't wait to see my big sister plus i not going say in front of mommy and daddy i want to ride her motorcycle with her i can't drive it but i can hold onto her while riding it' she thought as she looked around." Daddy when do i start" she asked as she took off her shoes as she felt comfortable in the library she only had on her poky dot socks" i just want to see big sister this weekend" she say as she just was holding onto her book she was reading as she looked at her parents as she giggled. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
"Emma dear, why aren't you wearing any shoes?" Luna asked a bit confused on why her daughter was wondering around with only socks on her feet, "If you don't put any shoes on sweetie you'll ruin your socks." But she couldn't help but to smile at Emma's excitement. Her really enjoyed being around the tiger hybrid. That made Luna happy that her daughter had someone she could look up to.

Emma
images

She just looked at her mother as she looked at her socks as she Smiled as she put her shoes back on as she looked at her mother" I know I was just being comfortable since I don't have classes yet I can't wait to see big sister" she was super excited about it. She just looked at her mother" am I weak momma " she asked as she just looked at her mom and dad" I tried to fight back but they were strong" she frowned as she was comfortable in the library. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:

fullsizeoutput_61.jpg

Click​

There was water everywhere. To be honest, it wasn't really a problem to Coiriana Littleton, as she was completely comfortable in it. The problem was that it was in her dorm, and her roommate would probably mind. Whoever that may be, she didn't know. She was starting to worry. She couldn't figure out where it was coming from, therefore, she couldn't clean it up. On top of it all, the room was carpeted. She looked at her mop and sighed. This was going to be a great day.

(Open for interaction)

code by pasta

Lexi
c1e15308f1d8e993f388f49acdc4cbf1--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg

She just looked at the food as she sighed she forgot how to smile she just wore her hoodie as she was watching her phone in case any of her siblings call she had her headphones on as she wasn't ready to go to the school she just eat her hamburger she was enjoying her food' did they forget about me or they didn't know i was coming today' she thought as she watched her phone she was drinking her milkshake as she was enjoying as she was wearing her favorite camera as she w looked at her camera looking at the pictures as she looked at the pictures of the people that was around her as she was enjoying her time with her camera and taking pictures she took some pictures of the station her first day at the school but she was only at the station she haven't started the school yet Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back