• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew)

Naxtaroth

The Raven
Looking for one more player, preferably a healer class, though definitely not required. I think it'd be interesting to see how the party does without one. Info about the RP is on this page: Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew)

Edit: found someone, though you're still free to check out the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naxtaroth said:
Looking for one more player, preferably a healer class, though definitely not required. I think it'd be interesting to see how the party does without one. Info about the RP is on this page: Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew)
Heya. I'd be interested in playing a healer class. Just two things:

I won't have a chance to start designing a character until much later today (because work) and, in fact, work keeps me fairly busy. What level of activity do you expect? Would an IC post once or twice a week be acceptable? (How much more or less is your threshold?) I'm on just about every day, but IC posts take a little more effort than just being here ( :P ) .

Also, about how long in real time do you expect this game to go for? I know you mentioned you're new at this, but even a very rough estimate would be welcome.

Well, I have had someone else ask about being a cleric and I'll probably let them have it as a first come first serve type of thing. I will definitely keep you in mind if anyone has to drop out or there's a character death and the player doesn't want to continue, or anything where a position would open up. :) I appreciate your interest in my DnD game, though.

Naxtaroth said:
Well, I have had someone else ask about being a cleric and I'll probably let them have it as a first come first serve type of thing. I will definitely keep you in mind if anyone has to drop out or there's a character death and the player doesn't want to continue, or anything where a position would open up. :) I appreciate your interest in my DnD game, though.
No worries! Good luck with it (:3)

You need a healer? I can drum up one, what's the game up to so far plot wise? And how far does the "homebrew" part deviate from 5th ed?

Well, I list some of the homebrew rules and differences under the mechanics tab. Also, I did find that 5th person, though as said to Jaye, I might need a pool of people who would be interested if someone dies. Currently the plot hasn't even started yet, I was looking for someone to pick up that last spot so we could start. Thanks for showing interest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back