• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Throne of Del'Tonia

Lovable Dark-side

I might be a scarf. Who knows?

Throne of Del'Tonia

The Throne of Del'Tonia is an old throne. One so decrepit that it has become more of a fossil than a ornamental chair. Yet, that fossil holds more sway over the kingdom than the rulers that sit upon it at times. People scrabble and fight, wars break out between families, brothers and sisters turn against each other. All for a place to sit and the power that comes with it.

Currently the king of Del'Tonia has been growing weaker, his bones becoming frail and his voice weak. It is time for his death and the crowning of a new ruler. The only problem is that King Xavier Deynair has left no heirs and the rest of his line is all but gone. He is nothing but a husk of a great king with nothing left to show of his doings and he is ready to leave this world, yet he worries for his kingdom the land that he had helped nurture and grow for the last hundred years. He knows what is to happen once he finally passes; war will break loose and his beloved kingdom ruined. So, on his death bed he gathers the leaders of the five noble families that rule below him for a meeting.

"I am an old man on my final leg and as you know I have no heir or family to take over once I am gone from this world. You seven are my final hope in keeping this kingdom whole once I have passed over, but you are also the ones who will most likely tear it apart. So, this is what I suggest have your wars but keep them quiet, be sly and clever, choose a few members of your houses and make them your champions. Then test them and test them and test them. I want my successor to be able to handle both a war of the physical nature along with one of a mental nature. I want a true king or queen on this throne. You shall share the throne until one of your champions win." and with that he dismissed them, leaving them to interpret what he had said as they will.

The king has died and it is now time to choose the next ruler. The method is simple; survival. Each house has chosen a 2-3 champions and has set up a simple test of political, Mental, and Physical survival. The Champions of each house are given a title close to that of head of house hold. They then must survive the political, mental, and physical attacks on their lives.

You are a champion. Can you survive and gain the crown?

This is a survival rp where just physically killing your opponent is only one answer. Here we will revolve more around the social and mental aspects of the royal court. Sure you can just stab someone in the throat and it will be done with, but in reality how far do you think that will get you when you have around 15+ opponents? I want those interested in this rp to become the true devils we all are by taking down each other Mentally, Politically, and Physically.

Every character action in this rp will be weighted and can come back to bite you in the butt. Your choices matter. Your actions matter. You matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back