Music three top favorite songs?

mate, they change all the time.
but this month, my most played songs are:

1). "Sea" by BTS (click me bro)
2). "Miracle Love" by Matt Corby (click me bro)
3). "Runaway (Live)" by Matt Corby (click me bro)

As for "all time favourite songs"... i was barely able to think of this month's favourites. i just like music idk.

1. Back to the night - Lucero
2. State of My Head - Shinedown
3. Make it wit chu - Queens of the Stone age

I'm down for a lot of genres; rock, country rock, jazz, classical, Alt. Country/Rock, soundtracks

1. Replica by Sonata Arctica
This one has a bit of a sentimental meaning for me, because it was the song that got me first hooked on metal music, which helped me through some rough times.
2. Left Out by Riverside
The whole album this comes from is amazing, always scratches my prog itch. Love the lyrics.
3. Broken Ones by Lord of the Lost
This band is my most recent find and I adore this song.

Honestly, it is hard to come up with just 3. They can change significantly based on my mood, though Replica will always have a spot. :)

these change a lot buuuuuuuuut

1. saint bernard - lincoln
2. seven minutes in heaven - msi
3. okay - chase atlantic

I'm bad at picking a limited number of things, so this is just my top three favourites of the moment. It'll likely be different tomorrow.

1. AGUST D - Agust D
2. Spring Day - BTS
3. Pied Piper - BTS

BONUS: Crown by TXT is a real bop and it gets stuck in my head literally all the time; I keep telling myself I don't have time for another group, but TXT keeps sliding into my DMs, snatching my wigs, whatever the young kids are saying these days, so they deserve an honourable mention.

choosing my top three songs is hard, considering i listen to them all the time and i just love music. they help me express myself when words couldn't. ^^
still, here are the songs that i would like to share with people.

i) change by one ok rock
ii) magenta by nano
iii) anpanman by bts

in terms of genres, i listen most to j-rock, j-pop and k-pop.. though, i would listen to other genres as well, if the song catches my interest.

Been into some smooth blues/jazz type stuff lately. Goes perfectly with the bottle of brandy I've been working on at night, and maybe a cigar.

1. These Ole Blues - Loretta Lynn
2. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
3. Adobe Walls - Michael Martin Murphey

Been getting into some jazz myself too, but I've mostly been grooving:

1) Black Market, by Weather Report
2) Brilliant Corners, by Thelonious Monk
3) On The Sunny Side Of The Street, by Sonny Rollins

Been getting into some jazz myself too, but I've mostly been grooving:

1) Black Market, by Weather Report
2) Brilliant Corners, by Thelonious Monk
3) On The Sunny Side Of The Street, by Sonny Rollins

Ah nice, those definitely have some groove in them. Interestingly, the North Coast brewery up in Fort Bragg in California here makes a Brother Thelonious Belgian style beer, that is pretty good, if a bit different. Listening to Brilliant Corners, I feel like the song and beer match lol. It might be a bit odd at first, but you end up getting into a groove with it. Without going full amateur sommelier, that's probably how I oughta describe it to a jazz fan lol.

Hard to choose just three, but I tried. These are in no particular order least I ruin my sanity by having to order them:
  • Piano Man by Billy Joel.
  • Six Degrees Of Separation by The Script.
  • Of The Night by Bastille.

Hoo boy...like many others in the thread, my music tastes tend to change often. Off the top of my head, here are a few I've been listening to pretty recently that I think are absolute must-hears:

1. VigilaNTe - Sawano Hiroyuki[nZk] feat. mpi & Gemie
- Words can't express how cool this song is. Sawano in general has so many great songs, and I love how I've been seeing more of them in the scene recently.

2. The Beginning - ONE OK ROCK
- This is more personal for me, but this was one of my group's favorite things to jam out to in our high school days. Jamming got so intense that our entire classroom would shut the fuck up just to listen to us.

3. Greased Lightnin' - John Travolta
- I watched Grease just a few weeks ago and now I can't get this damn song out of my head. Once it gets in your head, it never gets out.

Few of my favorite genres to listen to include alternative rock and electro swing.

EDIT; dumbass me forgot to replace a description. I've brought great shame to Set It Off and ONE OK ROCK. XD

Last edited:
1. Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine

2. Intuition - Northlane

3. Happiness - Dance Gavin Dance

A lot of rock, a lot of metal, a lot of punk. And, some other genres in between

Well hell, now that I’ve heard it...

1. You Never Miss A Real Good Thing (Till He Says Goodbye) - Crystal Gayle
2. You Never Miss A Real Good Thing (Till He Says Goodbye) - Crystal Gayle
3. You Never Miss A Real Good Thing (Till He Says Goodbye) - Crystal Gayle

Lol. Basically just what I want right now!

1. Bravely Default- Serpent Eating the Horizon
2. Final Fantasy 13-2 - Lightnings Theme
3. Nier: Automata- Song of the Ancients

this is cliche as hell, but it's cliche for a reason. it will never die. a work of art spanning angsty generations... we'll carry on <\3

another less famous oldie but goodie, i've loved this since i was a little kid when it first came out and it's seen me through some seriously dark times.

and for stuff released this year, this perfectly combines morbid lyrics with a ridiculously catchy sarcastic-happy singalong tone. really damn good.

1. “All Mine” by Portishead
2. “Dope Show” by Marilyn Manson
3. “Lua” by Bright Eyes

I’ll listen to anything, but my favorite genres are alternative rock, metal, and indie. Every now and then I get really pumped up by dubstep.

One genre I cannot stand is country. There are a couple of songs I like but I’ll not listen to them voluntarily, only if someone else plays them.

I also dislike 99% of pop music, but I’m sure there’s a song or two out there I can tolerate.

A horse with no name - America
Sonne - Rammstein
Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

That's three, but I really have a lot of songs I like, depending on my mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back