Music three top favorite songs?

1. Boy In The Bubble by Alec Benjamin
2. Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco
3. My Blood by Twenty One Pilots
I don’t have a particular genre tbh
I listen to groups like Falling In Reverse, Set It Off, and Fall Out BOy (as well as TØP and Panic!) but I also listen to individual artists like Jaymes Young, Alec Benjamin and Billie Eilish
As well as broadway musicals like Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen so
Um
Yeah xD

Last edited:

This one is three
Second would be invisible children
First would be artistic hallowing
But it depends changes alot

Changes alllllll the time because I get obsessed with songs and listen to them over and over until I'm sick of it 😂
Still...
1. Trigger -- Major Lazer & Khalid
2. Another Place -- Bastille
3. Bohemian Rhapsody -- Queen (the one and only song I always like LOL)

I listen to a bit of everything, barring screamo and death metal so my faves can vary wiiiiildly.

Broken Crown--- Mumford and Sons
Rose Tattoo--- Dropkick Murphys
Great War--- Sabaton

Keep in mind my music tastes are always subject to change and this will probably be different next month haha

Here's mine (in no particular order):

1. Icon for Hire - Now You Know
2. Nico Collins - Honest
3. Hollywood Undead - Young

1. Simple Pleasures by Jake Bugg
2. Rhiannon by FleetWood Mac
3. Lonely Boy by The Black Keys

Honestly my music taste is waaaaaaay more eclectic than this list gives away, but Fleetwood Mac, Jake Bugg The Black Keys and ACDC are always up there for me...

I listen to a lot of very different genres so I'm just gonna list my current top 3 out of some of those genres.

1. This Head I Hold by Electric Guest
Easily my all-time most favorite song. It resonated a lot with me when I was "depressed". It will always make me a bit emotional when listening to it and it helps me feel better about where I am now. (Depressed in quotes because I've never had a diagnosis and I don't want to devalue people who have, but I had a bunch of the symptoms, cut myself, crying myself to sleep every night, crippling loneliness, contemplating suicide on a daily basis etc.)

2. Vitamin by Jamiroquai
Honestly I could list a bunch of Jamiroquai songs, this is just the one I'm jamming a lot to right now. How can one not love funk?

3. Takyon by Death Grips
This song is just anger condensed into sound. I had a Death Grips phase and while I don't listen a lot to them at the moment, I still pull this song up every once in a while, especially when doing exercise and stuff like that.

I actually mainly listen to rap but most rap songs die for me once I've listened to them enough, whereas the songs I've listed I'm pretty sure I will never stop enjoying to some degree. Some artists like Yung Gravy and bbno$ have practically turned into banger factories so maybe they could make the list someday if they made an ultra-banger.

also please link to your songs guys I wanna listen to them <3

Last edited:

The only live video of this song from the 90s and it looks like ass but I love this song

Cannot even touch on 'favourite genre!' as I listen to a lot of everything. My top three songs changes too, but right now the songs I can't stop listening to are; All men are pigs by Studio Killers, Fear and Delight by The Correspondents and Memory as covered by Jakub Hubner.

1) sweet dreams, midas whale
2) coming home, jjproject
3) eyes shut, years and years

I listen to really everything but here are three songs I love way too much:

Pretty Girl - Clario
Hero - Pogo
Kept - Crystal Castles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back