• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hey-yo, i’m dom, call me whatever, i’m 26 & a trans dude
i’m currently looking for some roleplays & came here as a
last resort cause ya boy can’t find someone to rp with in general.
uhhh — as long as you & i click, i’m a-okay. please be over 18+ cause
i am an adult & shit be weird if i rp with anyone underaged. use some
proper spelling and grammer ( idgaf about capitalizing shit. ) and be
able to rp any genders, i scratch your back, you scratch mine.

anyways here’s what i’m wanting.
bnha
im craving bakudeku like mad, i don’t usually rp this fandom
because fuck the fandom. but yeah i got a plot for like post UA/pro heroes
i can play as either, but i have a preference towards writing deku more.
also lowkey wanting to do endeavor x oc too or fatgum x oc or bakugou x oc i will write anyone for you.

harry potter
drarry is my guilt ship, but post war snarry got me all over.
anything post war or aus are my jam. would also do snape x oc and will write any canon for your oc

devil may cry
ya boy is playing dmc5 & i really want v x oc please

the walking dead
pls play negan for me and i’ll write anyone for you

breath of the wild
arranged marriage between link & sidon? perhaps link is a prince also?

ffxiv
listen i just want someone to write zenos or emet to my oc, i will write anyone for you. i am up to date with each expansion.

fire emblem three houses
i have an oc in mind, play either seteth, hubert, lorenz, or dimitri and you’ll have my heart. i will play anyone for you.

marvel
ya boy finished endgame and cried, anyways i’m down for doing shit in the MCU i got an idea pertaining to captain america’s grandson ( original oc ) & loki? maybe doing OCs during the time when the snap happened? maybe time travel or traveling the galaxy? or kids of the avengers meeting villains? i dunno i’m craving. gimme ideas.

originals
i had a dream about two people who basically became captain hook & peter pan
they had to go to neverland & become those roles? but they’re adults which makes it odd
and difficult?

childhood friends turned enemies with benefits / one of them has unrequited feelings & the other doesn’t notice

a “hey we were childhood friends, i was lowkey obsessed with you & you need financial help? marry me and i’ll help you!” idea.

demon accidentally being summoned & now you gotta be bonded to them

demon/angel detective agency?

demon obsessed with a human & makes their life a living hell

uh alien & human were childhood friends. alien goes back to their planet & comes back later when they’re adults & now i’m going to rule your planet & you must be my mate.

i dunno man just PM me if interested
hi! are you still interested in RPing bakudeku! i’m new to this site so pls forgive me if i lose this thread lmao

I'm only on season four of TWD so I haven't seen Negan yet but I'm happy to study his character through research or write someone else from the series in exchange for Daryl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back