• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Those who went missing...

The guard chained Alexis tightly. "Put her to sleep." The scientist said as he handed the guard a sedation med. The guard nodded and jabbed the needle into the girl's neck. "Sleep tight." She said.

Lilly panicked and ran as fast as she could but she couldn't be fast enough not if she thought about it which she was and she tripped and knew she was trapped.

Alexis' eyes widened and she shook her head, struggling against the chains. "WAIT, NO!! STAY AWAY!!" She screamed but was quickly silenced as she felt something stab her neck and everything went black.

Guards surrounded her and grinned in amusement. "You can't escape, Test Subject 06." While one guard spoke as a distraction, one snuck up from behind and jabbed a sedative into her neck.

The guard and scientist locked the door and stood in front of it.

Lilly growled weakly her eyes closing. "M-my n-name is L-L-Lilly." She said then passed out.

Around two hours later Alexis awoke. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she groaned as she felt the cold chains grip her tightly and hold her in place. She still hardly remembered anything, but she did remember her name, and it sure wasn't Test Subject 7. That much she knew. So if I have a name, I must have a family! But if I have a family... Why would they let this happen to me..?... Wouldn't they look for me until I was found? Her eyes' cold stare rested upon the door. She didn't know how, but she felt as if there were people there- people who were just watching in utter silence. "I know you're there! I may be confused, but I'm not stupid!" She shouted at the door, both hoping and dreading any response.

The guard entered from the back and injected the memory loss serum in Alexis.

Lilly lay unconscious unsure of what will be done to her surely they won't kill her.

Alexis' eyes glazed over for a moment but then widened. She quickly looked at her surroundings and screamed as she tried her luck of getting out of chains. She screamed in pain after she tried getting her left wrist free and instead of crying she just kept on screaming. "WHERE AM I?? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT??" She couldn't even see anyone so it just made her all the more mad. "I KNOW WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU'RE NEARBY!! YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME CHAINED HERE FOREVER, WOULD YOU?!?!" She took quick shallow breaths, beginning to completely freak out. Alexis' eyes began glowing a faint forest green again and vine were appearing out of nowhere. "W-what the?!" She stopped screaming and watched the vines grow in silent confusion, tightening around the chains.

A scientist grinned at Test Subject 06's unconscious body. "Alright, chain her so we can observe carefully what the results of our hard work is." The guards quickly obliged and then everyone hid behind the locked door, waiting.

The scientist watched writing it down.

Lilly struggled as she woke the chains tightened. "I know your out there!" Lilly yelled pain going through her whole entire body her body jerked in pain the chains rattled as it did. "What the hell is happening?"

As the vines tightened themselves around the chains, Alexis slowly realized it was she who was controlling the vines. "Hey! How am I doing this?" She glared at the chains and suddenly they broke from too much pressure from the vines. Alexis rubbed her left wrist gently and the pain eased. She stared at the vines in awe with her now forest green eyes. Her hair looked tinted brown all of a sudden. Then, flowers burst up from the metal floor somehow. "What the..." Alexis looked all around her in utter confusion.

The scientist jotted down on his clipboard and continued watching in silence.

The scientist smirked jotting it down.

Lilly screamed out as her body kept jerking. "Someone help me, make it stop the pain is unbareable!" She yelled.

Alexis cautiously approached one of the flowers as if it would bite if she got too close. She stuck out a hand and carefully touched it. Instantly she felt a surge of power go through her and she jumped back in surprise. "Weird..." I don't know what's going on, but I do know that I don't want to be here. Maybe it's a dream? I think I'd know if I had flower power... She looked back down at the flowers and the vines that were crawling around the walls and floor randomly.

The scientist simply continued writing down observations as the guards chuckled to themselves at her pain and desperation.

The scientist watched and jotted the interesting stuff down while the guard smirked.

Lilly's chains started to freeze the pain getting worse she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Alexis' head jerked up in surprise as she heard someone scream. The sound was distant, but it was definitely there. She ran to the door and poked her fingers into the food slot, trying to lift the flap and get any kind of view to see where the scream came from.

The scientist grinned like a Cheshire Cat. "Well isn't that progress?" He wrote down a few more things on the clipboard.

By the time Alexis got a good view through the food slot, it was blocked by a different kind of view. A guard and scientist stood directly in front of the door and she fell backwards in surprise.

The scientist gave a guard a sharp nod and the guard returned a sharp nod. The guard quickly opened the door and jabbed a new injection into Test Subject 06's arm, quickly running out of the room and locking it again. The injection was infused with some sort of powers, but only time would tell what sort they were.

The guard looked at the girl.

Lilly's chains now melted and froze of as she let out a scream.

Alexis' surprise was quickly replaced by her rebellious nature. She stomped her feet angrily as she reapproached the door. She glared at it as if she could see through it and was glaring at the scientist and guard on the other side. "Let me out... NOW." Her voice didn't show weakness, but pure hatred and somehow, confidence.

The scientist cocked his head sideways like a curious dog. "Hmm, I like the looks of the results we're getting. If we cannot achieve immortality, then we could certainly take over this pitiful world." The guards nodded in agreement, knowing full well that the test subjects held quite a bit of power that the scientists only needed to harness to use.

The guard entered the back again sedating her and bringing her to a machine.

"Let me go." Lilly said angrily the lock freezing.

Alexis felt pure anger and frustration as she slipped from consciousness after something jabbed her in the neck from behind.

A guard looked at the scientist with slight worry. "We need new locks.... She'll freeze them until they break until we have none left to replace the old." The scientist glared at the guard who spoke nervously. "All you need to worry about is keeping her under control, it's my job to worry about the rest. You aren't being payed to ask questions, are you?" He paused, the guard slowly shaking his head. "That's what I thought."

Last edited by a moderator:
The guard strapped her into the machine. "Test subject 07 is ready to be turned." The guard said.

Lilly growled as the lock continued to freeze. "I said let me out!" She yelled.

Alexis could tell she was asleep, even in her dreams. It was a vivid dream and she was waking in a garden in the middle of some sort of big steel dome. She walked around and made the flowers burst with life as she passed, but once she left flowers they wilted. Suddenly she couldn't move and she felt like she was chained or tied to something. Alexis was confused. Usually she could easily control but she figured the reason she couldn't now was because some reality was leaking into her dream. She willed herself to open her eyes in whatever reality she was in, but she couldn't wake herself up.

The guards waited on the other side of the door as the scientist simply watched as if he couldn't possibly be in any kind of danger.

The guard looked at the leader. "She is ready master." She said.

Lilly busted the lock and attacked with her powers.

Alexis finally managed to open her eyes and was aggravated at the sight of the guard and scientist. She instantly tried to run at them but was held back by straps. She clenched her teeth and practically shot venom with her cold glare.

The guards quickly fell one by one and the scientist ran, hoping to find the other scientist and his guard. He ran at top speeds down hallways and practically made it to the room where the other scientist and guard were.

The guard leaned toward the other scientist. "Turn my patient I'll help the guards.

Lilly kept attacking as a masked guard pressed the alarm.

Alexis eyes widened. "Turn me? TURN ME? THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" She screamed at the scientist as the guard left them. She struggled with the straps, hating the sound of 'turning'.

Five more guards piled into the hallway and chuckled to themselves as they saw a loose test subject and heard another screaming at the top of her lungs.

The scientist smirked and pressed the machine.

Lilly panicked hearing the alarm and started to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back