• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Those who went missing...

KayIa

Sagittarius & Openminded

You awaken to the touch of cold steel ground. You look around you in surprise as you realize you are in some sort of holding cell. The whole place looks blunt and colorless- hell, even you're normal everyday clothes have been replaced by bland white sweatpants and a tank top. Will the events of last night unfold in your mind so you have some idea why you're here and what's going on? Wherever you are... Will you find an escape?

------------------

Lore

It's 2049 and as technology and science advanced, morality decreased dramatically. Seemingly random civilians have been plucked off the street to be used as experiments of how to become immortal. Problem is, the scientists keep messing up and the after-effects can be a bit.... Odd. The test subjects gain both strengths and weaknesses that no normal human should even dream of having. You are one of these test subjects who was plucked off the street seemingly a night ago, but you only believe this because a memory loss serum keeps getting injected into you. Unknown to you, you've been here for years but it still feels like you are the same person kidnapped all those nights ago.

@Vampiress

Lilly woke up scared and confused body shuddered to the cold. "Where the hell am I?" She asked trying to stand but unsuccessful as she was strapped down. "What is going on?!" She asked yelling now scared more she began to struggle. "Let me out of here!" She yelled hissing human like for now. She wore a short blue pinned on dress not remembering anything at all except for the fact that she was taken off the street last night she was one of the new ones they just got. She struggled hard against her bindings.

Alexis woke up slowly, surprised to feel like half of her body was freezing. She sat up and crossed her arms in attempt of warming herself. "Wait what? Where am I...?" She stood up quickly and frowned. She was in a 8 foot by 8 foot square room that seemed to be made entirely of steel. There was a small black figure on the ceiling and it didn't take long to figure out that it was a camera. Alexis went to the heavy door next. There was only a mini opening that must've been for food or something. "Huh.. Weird." She sat down on the cold metal ground and zoned out in attempts to remember something, anything.

The scientist chuckled at Lilly's futile resistance and questions that she seemed to ask all the time. He refused to answer the question and instead pulled out a odd looking needle. He knew it contained possibility of both failure and success at learning the trick to immortality. He hoped for the best as he jabbed it into her left arm.

Lilly screamed trying to pull away. "What the hell are you putting in ooooooooh." Lilly felt weird she calmed down and the scientist realized this. Lilly's eyes turned a different shade of brown somehow lighter but inhuman to be completely honest then her body started to jerk. "W-What's h-h-happening to m-m-me ahhhhhh?!" Lilly asked screaming out in pain each time she jerked pain surged through her and her eyes got lighter and lighter until they weren't even brown now a blue ish green and even then they still got lighter until they were icy blue the eye color stayed icy blue but her body kept jerking. "AHHHH make it stop please!" She begged.

The scientist's eyes widened. He must've made a miscalculation and he knew it. He took a few steps back and observed anyways. He wrote down the observations on a clipboard and stared at Lilly as it seemed like she was having a seizure, even though the scientist knew that wasn't what was happening.

Lilly kept jerking her body started to get cold she passed out and her body stopped jerking.

The scientist frowned as he approached, putting his fingers to her neck and pleased to feel a heartbeat. He went back to his desk, pressed a button, and two guards came in. "Bring Test Subject 06 to her holding cell." The guards nodded as they unstrapped her restraints and carried her seemingly lifeless body back to her cell.

As Alexis sat in her cell she heard practically nothing and she couldn't remember anything about herself, not even her name. She was sure she was around nine years old but when she looked at herself she found otherwise. She thought she could hear footsteps outside her cell and nearing her door. Alexis jumped to her feet and backed away quickly.

The scientist stepped in Alexis' room with a guard. "Your turn missy." The scientist said as the guard picked her up carrying her to the table and strapping her down tight. The scientist followed getting the needle ready.

Lilly laid lifeless at least that's what they all thought. Her heart beat but not normal it was a little slower now as she slept the room started to freeze unknowingly to the scientist it was her that was freezing her cell.

Alexis struggled and even tried biting the guard at one point. "TURN FOR WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She tried her best to break free of the straps but to no avail. She stopped struggling, turned her head and glared defiantly at the scientist. "What are you going to do...?..." She asked in a quieter voice, her face growing pale at the sight of the needle.

The scientist didn't answer. "Hopefully you survive you are perfect for what this will give you." The guard said as the scientist jabbed the needle into the girl's arm and then stepped back to evaluate her.

Lilly screamed out as she woke up her cell covered in ice she felt a pain in her ribs she couldn't and didn't want to describe she panicked as she heard footsteps she assumed it was because someone heard her scream.

Alexis tried to inch away from the scientist but shrieked when the needle was jabbed into her arm. "Hey! What the heck is......" She stopped short and her eyes widened. She felt as if lava was going through her veins and for some reason her left wrist was in unimaginable pain in comparison with the rest of her body. "STOP IT!!! I SAID STOP IT!!!" Her voice was heavily cracked and full of terror.

Another scientist had been on his way to Test Subject 06's cell when he distinctly heard none other than the test subject screaming. He hurried his pace just ever so slightly and arrived with a guard. He opened the door cautiously and watched her as if she was the most interesting thing in the world.

The scientist said nothing just jotted down noticeable changes in the girl smirking in a evil like way but all of them seemed to do that they enjoyed watching the pain.

Lilly blinked. "What did you do to me?" She asked angered as she stared in a mirror in horror. "What but I could've swore they were brown." She commented about her eyes.

Alexis shrieked again but her voice died down quickly. She lost consciousness and slipped into a horrible nightmare, still feeling the pain.

The scientist grinned at her dismay at her new eye color. He jotted down some notes about that and the big temperature drop.

The scientist took note and called the guard back. "Take test subject 7 back to her cell." The guard nodded picking Alexis up and put her in her cell on her "bed" and shut the door.

Lilly growled and attacked. "Demand you tell what you did this instant!" She screamed kicking and hitting the scientist harder and harder getting angrier not unknowing the guard was there for this reason.

Alexis was still unconscious, deep in a horrifying and confusing nightmare. She was falling down an endless pitch black pit. She swore she heard voices and whilst she fell, she had a flashback. She remembered her name! In the real world she quietly murmured her name. "A... Alexis...." Alexis frowned as the nightmare became brighter and brighter til she opened her eyes. The pain was gone for the most part now, but her left wrist felt like it was broken. She looked at it in confusion. It was perfectly fine, but it felt awful.

The scientist toppled over in surprise and pain until the guard grabbed her firmly and pulled her away from the scientist. "Not your brightest move..." He turned her to face him and he punched her in the stomach with force. The scientist and guard left after that and locked the door behind them.

Another scientist started walking to Test subject 7's cell a guard following him the click clack click clack sound of his shoes was loud but soft that he and the guard were the only ones who could hear it the scientist was doing this for a reason.

Lilly hissed and froze the lock busting it and chased after them. She jumped on the scientist attacking again and again then attacked the guard really angry she didn't care what happened in her mind this beating was the little bit of revenge and probably is the only revenge she'll get even if they let her live.

Alexis frowned at her wrist and examined it. Nothing seemed to be broken or sprained... It just hurt a lot. She closed her eyes and groaned more in annoyance than in pain. "Why the heck are you doing this...?.." She glared at her wrist as if it was at fault.

The scientist yelped and pressed a button next to the door. He fell unconscious shortly after he pressed it. The guard hardly seemed fazed by the beatings, but he definitely needed back up. He grabbed her arm while she threw a punch and twisted her arm at an angle it should never be able to move in naturally.

The scientist got closer as the alarm went off due to Lilly's rebellion but the scientist kept going. The scientist opened the door and smirked a guard with him but shockingly this guard was female.

Lilly screamed but was smirking. "Let me go now!" She yelled stupidly pulling away. "Oh god!" She yelled hearing the wicked crack and snap she tried kicking at the guard not noticing other guards and scientists behind her. "I know I don't belong I know my name is Lilly, that I have a family, that I was taken to partake in whatever the hell this is, that my eyes were brown. I remember EVERYTHING freezing the lock to my door made me remember it ALL!" She yelled.

Alexis' eyes instantly flew to the door. She got up and backed up, carefully holding her left wrist protectively. "Get away from me...." She said through clenched teeth. She wanted to try and throw punches, but she knew that her wrist hurt too much to do so. "I'm serious..." Alexis glared with utter hatred at them.

A scientist from behind her grinned maliciously. "Let's fix that." He jabbed a memory loss serum into her arm.

The scientist looked at guard to chain her arms down which the guard did. "Calm down girl we already have one problem to deal with." The guard said backing up.

Lilly growled. "No no." She lost everything bit by bit but she didn't forget her name. "Ha! I still remember my name which is Lilly Black." She stupidly announced kicking at the guard that had her arm. "I demand to go home!" She yelled not seeing the addition of guards circling her.

Alexis kicked and screamed but the guard was just as strong as the others. Her fingers curled as she tried to claw at the chains. In the process, the chains tightened and she yelped in pain as her left wrist practically had its own heartbeat as it throbbed with pain. "MAKE IT STOP!!" She yelled at them as her eyes started to faintly glow a forest green. Small vines began to appear out of nowhere and wrapped themselves around the chains.

There were at least ten guards other than the one that had just been kicked. They grabbed each of her limbs and lifted her up slightly with her back starting to drag along the floor as they threw her back into her cell, quickly locking the door behind them. The majority of the guards were grinning, especially at the clear screaming coming from another test subject's cell.

The other scientist smirked. "Perfect." He laughed the guard smirked. "You will be perfect." The woman said.

Lilly tried to break the lock again and smirked as it shattered. "You can't contain me!" She yelled.

Alexis' glare turned into a curious expression, but still riddled with pain from her left wrist. "Perfect... For what?..." The vines began to shrivel and her eyes returned to their cold blue stare as she lost focus.

The guards charged at her and the scientists fled because they began to doubt their safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back