• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ง

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
(two more sleeps til the deadline WOW)

finally added some theme songs to roy's cs.

also, excited for tomorrow!!! one sleep away this time. it's gonna be good. โ™ฅ

not me refreshing the cs page every few hours to see if any works in progress got updated

so these past few days have turned out to be absolutely nuts (aka a total shit show) and i've been so busy that i haven't even had time to breathe, let alone start a character. so unfortunately, i'm going to have to drop out of the running for this. i'm so, so sad about it but know i can't create a decent character by the deadline and i don't want to hold anyone back. this was an absolutely brilliant idea pomme pomme and i wish everyone else all the best !

hi! i'm putting the finishing touches on my cs and i decided at the last minute to switch her to the raven to fill the positions! i should have it up within the next hour or two! <3

so these past few days have turned out to be absolutely nuts (aka a total shit show) and i've been so busy that i haven't even had time to breathe, let alone start a character. so unfortunately, i'm going to have to drop out of the running for this. i'm so, so sad about it but know i can't create a decent character by the deadline and i don't want to hold anyone back. this was an absolutely brilliant idea pomme pomme and i wish everyone else all the best !
no worries girly! i totally feel u and totally respect the boundaries. thank you so much and i hope i see you around!!

not me refreshing the cs page every few hours to see if any works in progress got updated
hate to admit it but same... one more sleep

speaking of::
the deadline is tomorrow! character sheets will be due at 10:00 P.M. EST and i will probably be announcing the cast an hour/a few hours after that. i adore all the characters so far and i'm so looking forward to starting with you guys!
obligatory tag of the people who haven't finished yet: Kirkodirk Kirkodirk minutiae minutiae horses horses (btw i love bevis... such a sweet baby) Astarte Astarte illegallyblonde illegallyblonde

no worries girly! i totally feel u and totally respect the boundaries. thank you so much and i hope i see you around!!

hate to admit it but same... one more sleep

speaking of::
the deadline is tomorrow! character sheets will be due at 10:00 P.M. EST and i will probably be announcing the cast an hour/a few hours after that. i adore all the characters so far and i'm so looking forward to starting with you guys!
obligatory tag of the people who haven't finished yet: Kirkodirk Kirkodirk minutiae minutiae horses horses (btw i love bevis... such a sweet baby) Astarte Astarte illegallyblonde illegallyblonde
Ah, thank you! I love him too. Gonna finish my sheet in the morning!

omgggg all the finished characters are incredible so far. we have so many talented writers here!!
super super excited (':

not that im keeping count but three more hours omgggg
so hyped!!
edit: I WAS MISTAKEN i meant TWO HOURS which means MEGA HYPE

Last edited:
incoherent excited (but feral) yelling noises

THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED!
hello hello hello everyone! i am so so sorry for the delay. i may or may not have fallen asleep at my laptop. regardless, the cast has been decided on. it was a super close call and lots of things were taken into factor. i'm proud to say i love each of your applications dearly, but there are so many i can accept. a discord link will be messaged to all of you who are accepted shortly! thank you to all of our lovely applicants:
timshel timshel low fidelity low fidelity horses horses bad wolf bad wolf noxious noxious Astarte Astarte diwa diwa illegallyblonde illegallyblonde

THE CAST
now, what you've been waiting for:
THE FIREFLY โˆ™ BEVIS HOOPER โˆ™ horses horses
THE APPARITION โˆ™ EMERY MOK โˆ™ noxious noxious
THE RAVEN โˆ™ SERANI SOM โˆ™ Astarte Astarte
THE GOLDEN โˆ™ ROY BOUCHER โˆ™ bad wolf bad wolf
THE JUDGE โˆ™ EVE GUERRERO โˆ™ low fidelity low fidelity
THE TORN โˆ™ SILAS VAIL โˆ™ timshel timshel

thank you for applying to THOSE WHO CARRIED ON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back